uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-10-2017, 04:57 PM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts
Default A genuine surprise from the past. . .

I just had an amazing time! A woman I have written about here previously (here https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...25#post2198525 ) found me on Facebook and messaged that she was going to be in town and we should get together for a cup of coffee.

As background, she was my first fuck, my first blowjob and my first bareback fuck many years ago, and someone who I encountered a couple of times in intervening years but never repeated those earlier experiences. These days she is a Methodist minister.

We met for lunch and had a good conversation learning a bit about what has happened to each of us in the intervening decades -and there are a few since we really knew each other. The years have not been unkind to her and I couldn’t help but think that notwithstanding how she spends her life now, she almost had to think in terms of sex when she thought about me, since she lost her virginity to me, and about all there was to our relationship was sex.

While our mutual first time happened in the town she used to live in, the first blowjob I ever got and my first bareback fuck happened near my home; the latter actually in some woods near where we were having lunch. I wondered if how well she remembered that, and frankly whether I could maneuver my way into her c*nt again. Since when she was younger she was very fond of that place, I decided to take the chance of asking her to go there with me now. But I honestly assumed I would just have fun trying.

“Helen, do you remember the place along the creek that we used to go to?” I asked.

“I do. It was so peaceful and nice. Have they built it up too much or is it still like it used to be?, she asked.

I told her that it had been several years since I had walked down there, but I was reasonably sure it was still undeveloped. I asked if she wanted to take a walk there, and she pointed out that she only had about an hour before she had to be back at her sisters house, but said that if it was close she would enjoy that. We left her car at the restaurant and drove the mile or so to where we could park and walk into the woods.

As parked he car, and before we got out, I said to her, “You remember coming down here with me, right?” She replied, “I remember it very well. Is that what you were thinking about when you asked if I wanted to walk down here? Were you thinking about asking me to have sex with you? Because I can’t do that.”

Since she is married I was not suprised by her response, and to be honest I would have been more surprised by any other response.I Nonetheless, I could at least be honest with her and along the way have a little halfway innocent fun: “Well, I’d be lying if I denied that sex had crossed my mind. I have a pretty good memory, so needless to say, I get to see you naked whenever I want! do think about those times. It seems like we must have had sex everywhere at least once! But I guess realistically I didn’t expect you to jump out of your clothes and spread your legs for me!”

As I said that, I wondered if I perhaps should not have been a bit more coy in expressing that.

“But we’ve already talked about that, ” she said.

“Against your religion?”

“No”, she laughed, “Sex is not against my religion. Ministers have sex too, you know! But I’m surprised you remember those days.”

Since we were now discussing our previous sexual adventures, it occurred to me that there was no reason to pretend to be coy about it, so I thought I’d just say what was on my mind: “Oh, I remember alright. You were a lot of first for me. I don’t think anything ever was more exciting that those times.”

As we got out of the car and started walking toward the creek, she said, “Well, I’m flattered. I remember those times too. I don’t think a woman ever forges her first time. I guessI never thought that a man would remember too.”

“Well, I remember pretty well. Can I tell you something and you promise to not be upset or offended? She nodded, and said, “Sure.”

“OK, well, I think bout seeing you naked the first time, and I’ve been jerking off to that memory ever since. I can’t tell you how many times over the years I’ve imagined seeing you naked.”

She didn’t seem taken aback or upset and as we walked she remarked on how well she remembered the well worn foot paths that still wound through the woods and pas the creek. As we came to one spot, she stopped and said, “I remember this spot.”

(I did too. Several months after her -and my- virginity was lost in a tent at a campground at the small town where she lived and was finishing high school, she had come to my town to visit her sister. I picked her up at her sister’s and as she told me about the first weeks of her freshman year in college we wound up at this place. We were standing, kissing, and I reached down and rubbed her pussy through her jeans as she reached low and held my cock and balls through mine. In almost no time we were getting naked and laying down on top of our clothes when I told her that I had to get to my pocket to get a condom. Her response to that was so direct and almost clinical that I remember it well to this day.

She said, “It’s OK. I’m on the pill. I do this every Friday night.” Now, I took that to mean that she was dating someone, they went out on Fridays, and she screwed him bareback (this was well before AIDS). But I guess between the very direct way she put it and the concept -in the days not commonly spoken of- of screwing multiple guys and being open about it was memorable to me.)

Thinking about that and the fact that she had just told me that not only did she remember “those times”, but a specific place and time, I replied to her, “Yeah, I remember it too. That was one of those firsts for me!”

She paused for a moment and then replied with a slightly quizzical look, “That wasn’t our first time. What was a first about that?”

I said, “It was a first for me.” And then figuring that I wasn’t going to get laid but at least I could have the fun of being a little outrageous (keep in mind that she was always a little clinical talking about sex and was now a minister), I continued, “Yours was the first pussy I ever fucked without a condom. And that was the first time I ever came in a girl. And it was right here. You cannot possibly know how it felt. I can still remember the feeling of your warm wet pussy as I entered you. That’s pretty memorable for me. I get hard just thinking about it.”

She hadn’t looked away or given me any sign of disapproval. Nor did she show any signs of encouragement. She looked at me and said, “I’m sorry. I didn’t mean for you to be uncomfortable. We should stop talking about this since I can’t relieve you.”

Taking a it of a chance, and with y heart damn near stopping as I said this, I said, “Don’t apologize. It’s hardly you duty to worry about my overactive imagination, but I’d like to ask favor. Can I jack off in front of you?”

I was a little surprised and greatly relieved when she said, “I don’t see why not. But don’t you need something to look at? Daryl (her husband) always uses magazines or the Internet.”

This was getting interesting. . .”You watch Daryl?”

“No, I’ve never watched him. But I know he does. He just does it in private.”

As I started to take off my clothes, she said, “Oh, you’re going to get completely naked. I wondered if you would. I guess you don’t need something to look at then.”

I responded by saying, “Well, since you can’t have sex I don’t suppose you’re going to strip for me, and it’s pretty much that or nothing. But as I said, I have a really good memory!”

By now I was naked and stroking a very hard cock. I was not more than 4 feet from Helen.

She looked directly in my eyes and said, “I trust you, so I can take off my clothes for you and I know you won’t try to have sex with me. So you can look at me naked while you masturbate.”

While she very quickly started stripping I stopped stroking, and she suddenly said, “Is something wrong? Don’t you want to look at me?”

I said, “Not that at all. It’s just that I want to see your pussy and see you with your legs spread just like when we fucked, and then I want to come while you watch, so I have to kind of pace myself.” As she finally dropped her panties she laid back on the ground and spread her legs, and said, “Like this?”

I could hardly believe it. I was standing naked and jacking off in front of a woman I hadn’t seen in decades who is now a minister, and she was lying there naked, legs spread. I had to be careful to not cum just from the raw excitement.

I knew this wasn’t going to last and so asked, “I know, no sex, but can I touch you?

“Tell me what you want to do and I’ll tell you if you can”

“Can I hold you? If I promise not to try to fuck you can we touch and rub each other?

“Come here. We can do that. Please don’t put it in me, but you can rub it on me.”
Look”, I said, “I really want to do that but if I start rubbing my cock on your pussy I don’ t think I will be able to stop from fucking you. How about this: will you rub my balls while I jack off. That would feel amazing.”

As I stepped close to her she got on her knees directly in front of me and rubbed my balls while I slowly jacked off. I don’t know what that was so exciting, but it was. I finally knew I wanted to cum, and said, We’d better aim this thing away from you!”

She replied, “No don’t”, as she put her face directly in front of my cock. I thought for a moment she was going to suck me and sort of pushed myself forward, but she kind of pushed back and said, “I can’t suck you. But I want your sperm.” As I started to cum, she brought he open mouth forward and not touching me wth her lips, allowed me to drain my cock in her mouth.

It took me a few seconds to recover, and then I realized that she was breathing heavy and half collapsed back on the ground. I asked if she was OK, and she replied, “I came”.

We put ourselves back together and headed back to the car to drop her back at the restaurant, and I asked about what seemed an odd limit to her sexual activity: “I get that you’re married and don’t want to have sex with others, but I’m a little surprised that didn't stop you from getting naked in front of me and holding my balls and finally swallowing my cum. Or did we just break the rules? IF we did, I’m sorry. I really hope you didn’t do anything you’ll feel bad about.”

“No,” she said, “We didn’t break the rules. It’s not about being married. It’s about Lent. I gave up sex for Lent. Getting naked isn’t sex, and I decided that neither was letting you come in my mouth so long as I didn’t make you come with my hand or mouth or body.”

“You’re kidding? So you mean that if I just waited until after Sunday you would have fucked me?”

“Well, I wanted to talk to you about that. I wasn’t sure how I’d feel about that, but I was pretty sure I would want to have sex with you again. I told Daryl I might when I found you on Facebook. But since I gave up sex for Lent I thought having a chance to catch up now would be easier in case it didn’t feel right.”

“So when are you going back? Are you free on Monday? And you TOLD daryl you might have sex with me?”

She laughed and said, “Anxious aren’t you? I can be free on Monday. And if you were better at remembering the Church calendar you’d know that Lent ends on Thursday! I did tell him. But I told him way back when I was dating him in college and you and I had sex almost every time we met, including on that path. He knew all along that I would always have sex with you if you wanted to.”

“So he didn’t get mad?”

More laughter as she said, “Nope.” and as she got in her car, “Meet you here on Monday at three if that works for you.”
Old 04-12-2017, 05:32 PM

Haha ..genius..the way things were going you could have fucked her.."since I'm already rubbing against your pussy..and I know this teasing can b frustrating for you..let me jus put it in for a while and you tell me when to stop..." Lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2017, 07:07 PM

I get laid enough that I don't need to sneak one in. And as it turns out, I'm pretty sure I'll get to fuck her on Monday. I'm looking forward to it. When I was a kid and a virgin, the mere fact that she let me in her made her the sexiest thing I had ever met, and in fact she was more than enthusiastic back then, and sure seems like she still is, but she may also turn out to be the worst lay of the decade for all I know.

Truth is, though, I've never actually had a bad fuck (just some better than others) so as long as I come in her c*nt, I'm going to have a good day!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2017, 01:16 PM

Thanked 5,716 Times in 427 Posts

So come on, don't keep us in suspense, what happened?
Old 04-24-2017, 02:49 PM

This time I brought a blanket and some wine. Helen had the same sort of thoughts and had a bottle of wine and some sandwiches. As we rounded by the creek and talked, I had the opportunity to explore what she thinks of sex. It was a matter of some curiosity for me because I remember her as being as interested and enthusiastic about sex as I was. And I know that has never gone away for me. I was curious if her willingness to play along with me and to now meet me for sex was for her, as it is for me, driven by hormones and habit, or was it nostalgia for youth and first times, or was it something else.

As we were talking I finally brought the subject around to last week: “I don’t want to make you uncomfortable, but can we talk about that? I’m curious about you having told Daryl that you might have sex with me.”

“It doesn’t make me uncomfortable. Talking about sex never makes me uncomfortable.”

“OK, so what I’m curious about is. . .do you know what the term “hotwife” means?”

“No but I can guess. Is it the same thing as MILF: a really sexy married woman?”

“Well, first of all, MILF doesn’t mean exactly that. It means mother I’d like to fuck. But no, hotwife doesn’t means the same thing. It means a married woman who is shared by her husband with other men. And that’s I guess what I’m curious about. Since you said you told Daryl, and I gather from your tone that he wasn’t upset, I wondered if that was part of your lives: that you had sex with other people from time to time?’

“So what people used to call swingers. No we are not swingers!

“OK, but I don’t get it: he’s just OK with you having sex with other men, but it’s not a big part of your life, or . . .I don’t get it.

“When we started dating, he asked me if I was a virgin and I told him I wasn’t. He had lots of questions about when and who, and I could tell that he was acting jealous about it. We hadn’t had sex yet and when I asked him why that was such a big deal to him, he said it was because some guy I wasn’t even dating had seen me naked and even been inside me and I wouldn’t let him put his hands under my clothes. So we talked about it, and I told him he was going to have to get over letting that get in the way, because somebody else WAS first and that would always be special, and no matter what happened between him and me, I planned to have sex with you again if you wanted to. After a while it got to be a joke, but he knew that I actually meant it too.”

“Bold girl. I’m not sure if I were him how I would have taken that. I don’t remember people actually talking about sex back then. I mean guys always did, but 90% of that wasn’t real. I would never have told my friends back then that I was screwing you. I might have made jokes about getting laid, but I don’t remember every taking about it realistically.”

“I always did. I told my mom and dad that I was going to have sex with you before we did it.”

“Oh, Great! I’m glad I didn’t know that then! I still remember getting to town and your mom inviting me to have dinner with the family. If I knew you had had that conversation with them I would have been scared to death to meet your dad. Of course I suppose if you had told me in advance that we were going to have sex that weekend I probably would have dealt with the fear in order to actually finally get laid! I can’t believe you told them!”

“Well, I did. I told them that I had met this guy when I was in the cities and he was going to spend a few days at the campground, and I was going to give him my virginity. Mom just said, ‘Well, if you think you’re ready I guess. Just be sure that you use something’, and dad said, “You can’t spend the night with him there, you know. That wouldn’t be right.’ But that was about it.”

“Wonderful. So when I brought you home the night after we had been screwing in my tent, and your folks asked me in for a bit, they KNEW we’d just been fucking? Oh, that’s priceless! Good lord, I’m glad I didn’t know!”

“I told mom when we had oral sex too. I was dating Daryl by then and I told her that he wanted me to do oral but I wouldn’t because I wanted you to be all my firsts. She just said, ‘Well, men like that. Just remember they like it so much that it’s OK if you don’t want their sperm in your mouth. You can just finish with your hand, or if they finish in your mouth you can just spit it out. He won’t mind.”

“Un. Be. Lievable!”

“It get’s better. When I got back to Watertown after we did that, I told her that we had and that I swallowed your sperm and it made me orgasm. She said, ‘Well then you’re both very lucky’”

I was just stunned. When I was that age -I think I was 18 and she was 16 initially and 19 and 17 when she blew me and screwed me bareback- I would no more have had that conversation with ANY adult, than I would have jumped off a building naked. She had always combined very clinical language about sex with a very open approach to it, but that was a bit more than I would have imagined. I asked how she got so comfortable about talking to her parents about sex.

“I don’t know. Mom always said we could talk to her about anything, and I guess I believed her. Besides I didn't see what the big deal was about sex. I mean it WAS a big deal, but not a bad thing. I never understood why people didn’t talk about it. Everybody acts like somehow their head will explode if they talk about sex.”

“So you talk to Daryl about sex, including sex with me, just that matter-of-factly?”

“Of course. I’ve told Daryl about all the times I’ve had intercourse.”

This was getting interesting. “All the times? So you’ve had sex with other men since you’ve met Daryl?”

“A few. I mean, it’s not like I go looking for sex with other men, but sometimes there has been someone I’ve gotten to know and I’ve thought I really wanted sex with them, so I’ve always discussed it with Daryl. Don’t let this freak you out, but when we were first married, I told him I wanted you to make me pregnant. He told me that was a deal breaker, and I’m sure he was right. It’s just that at the time, I was 19 and I guess a little idealistic, and I thought it would be wonderful to get pregnant with my first man. I’m not sure if he had agreed whether I would have done it, but we talked about it. So his rule was, I was going to do what I was going to do, but never without birth control.”

“OK, since we’re on the subject, does Daryl screw around too?”

“First of all, I don’t screw around all that much. And I don’t think Daryl was ever motivated to want that much sex. When we were kids he was, but only for a few years, then he kind of slowed down. It’s been two years since we’ve screwed.”

“So how many men have you been with?”

She said, “You’re going to think I’m obsessed because I know the number. It’s five unless you count oral sex. Then it’s seven.”

Now, this was WAAAY more information that I expected, but I was also getting both curious and turned on, and given her comments about talking about sex, I saw no reason to stop. “It’s none of my business, but I get why Daryl might have accepted the notion of you and me having sex: you basically told him he had no choice. But what about the others: has he been accepting of that?”

“Well, he seemed to be. The first time it happened, I told him about this man who was just so nice and that I really wanted to have intercourse with him, and he asked if it was because he wasn’t enough. I told him that to me it was like food: just because I like rhubarb and think rhubarb pie is the best desert ever doesn’t mean that when I have a slice of lemon meringue its because I’m no longer satisfied with rhubarb.

We talked about it and how it was just skin and body parts and he finally said he was comfortable with it as long as they used a condom. Obviously I was on the pill, so I guess he just wanted to keep something off limits. And he wanted to know if I was trying to have a separate relationship and a lot of questions like that, and then he just kind of said, ‘Well, if it’s what you want, just be careful.”

“Amazing. And you tell him about this before or after?

“Before always. Actually I’ve never been with another man without asking him it it was OK with him. And if he said it wasn’t, I wouldn’t. He knows that, so I’ve never felt bad about it. But we don’t talk about it afterwards. Like he doesn’t ask me what we did or anything like that.”

“So, this is a little bit novel for me: the idea that a woman’s husband is aware that I’m going to have sex with her. Like, right now, if he thinks about you, he’s got to be thinking about another man’s cock inside you.”

“He’s never asked me about it, and I don’t know if he even thinks about it. Does it bothe ryou that he might?

“Nope. Not even a little bit. It’s actually exciting to be screwing another man’s wife.”

We had arrived at the clearing and put down the blanket and cooler we had with us. The entire time we were walling we had what I suppose would have looked like a perfectly ordinary conversation, except that we had been talking about perfectly extraordinary behavior, at least in my experience. As we sat down on the blanket, I said to her, “Except for last week, we really haven’t talked, let alone had sex with each other in a very long time.”

She stared laughing and when I asked what was so funny, she said, “I was going to say that unless there’s something new that I don’t know about, that won’t be a problem. I think it’s till done the same way.”

“Well, yeah, but tastes change. So I suppose I don’t know aha you’re going to like.”

“That’s easy. I’ve always like the feeling of being penetrated and of taking a man’s fluids inside me.”

Her clinical approach again. I decided to address that for a second: “Helen, you’ve always had this almost clinical approach to talking about sex. I don’t, and I don’t want to offend you, but it’s exciting to me to be very direct and explicit.”

There was a quick laugh as she said, “You like to talk dirty. So the answer to your question is that I like to feel a cock entering my c*nt and filling me up, and then I love to feel the throbbing when a man comes inside of me. That better?’

I smiled at her and said, “You do that very well. and since you brought it up, I do like that. And I thought you said you deal with your husband is to use a condom. Which, by the way, I hope you brought, because I didn’t.”

“You and I never used condoms after that first weekend. I think Daryl knew that and I don’t feel like it’s betraying him to have you come inside me. That’s just part of the deal.” Then she said, tell me what else you like and what you want me to do.”

“Well, I actually like that you’re married. I think its probably part ego and part male dominance, but I like knowing that you may be his wife, but I can possess you with my cock. And obviously you noticed last week that I got off on jacking off in front of you. “

“Take off your pants. I want you to fuck my face.”

Unlike may women I’ve known, she sucked. As in REALLY sucked hard, and didn’t stop until I started to come and she swallowed each burst of come.

We were both breathless for bit, and she told me that she came as I filled her mouth.

We settled back on the blanket to rest for a bit, before continuing. . .
Old 04-26-2017, 02:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post
Haha ..genius..the way things were going you could have fucked her.."since I'm already rubbing against your pussy..and I know this teasing can b frustrating for you..let me jus put it in for a while and you tell me when to stop..." Lol
When I was in college, I was with a girl for a few months who was like that, a lot of hot and heavy play for sure, but stopping just short of intercourse. For some reason, she thought it was just fine to rub her hot, wet lips on my hard dick just to the point before I got off, but penetration was just "that much more over the line" for her. I always thought that one time she eventually would just go for it- would have been the first full-on penetrative intercourse for either of us- but it never happened. BJ's, touching, intimate rubbing, no shortage of that though!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to pjbeachfun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2017, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbeachfun View Post
When I was in college, I was with a girl for a few months who was like that, a lot of hot and heavy play for sure, but stopping just short of intercourse. For some reason, she thought it was just fine to rub her hot, wet lips on my hard dick just to the point before I got off, but penetration was just "that much more over the line" for her. I always thought that one time she eventually would just go for it- would have been the first full-on penetrative intercourse for either of us- but it never happened. BJ's, touching, intimate rubbing, no shortage of that though!
Lol. I think ..depending on how she says it..body language..girls want us to push it over the line.."take them" we just have to be creative .
Old 04-27-2017, 12:19 PM

Thanked 84,603 Times in 2,952 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjbeachfun View Post
When I was in the Navy in Boston, I met a girl from Australia. I was probably 19 and she was 22 or 23. Eventually we went to my room and got into some heavy activity. She too was into rubbing my cock against her lips. We were completely naked, me on top teasing her pussy. She told me this was how she and her boyfriend satisfied each other.

She told me she was a virgin (which i did not believe). I proceeded to slide into her, and lo and behold she was. After the shock of loosing her virginity to a stranger, she got really into it, thoroughly enjoying it. I sot my cum into her hot pussy, and she came as well. Her only fear was I might get her pregnant. I suggested that as soon as she got home, to do her usual with the boyfriend, but this time grab his ass and thrust up to let him in.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009
sample

1m:32s