photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-16-2017, 12:33 AM

Default Amazing

Really nice story and your wife is absolutely sexy ! I love stories that come with pics cause you can imagine all that happened! Would love to hear and see all that will happen! Your friend is on lucky quy!!!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AEKAMP21 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 01:08 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Today we had unusually high temperatures where we live, so my wife and I decided to go out and have a drink at a local cafe. Since winter is coming this was probably the last Sunday with good weather, so I convinced my wife to wear a skirt for the last time this year.

While we were sitting at the terrace outside the cafe I noticed my wife’s skirt had gone up a little, so I could see a small part of her white panties. Realysing how extremely sexy that looked I decided to ask her to spread her legs a little more, so I could take a picture to send to our friend. Just to tease him with the great view I had whilst he was drinking a beer on his own. Unfortunatly she was wearing a bra, and she could not take it of. However, just seeing her panties was enough to turn me on.

Until now my wife didn’t want me to send any pictures to our friend showing her panties, but to my surprise she agreed to spreading her legs a little and letting me take a picture to send to him. Needles to say I immediatly took a photo of that great view and send it. This is the first pic I added below this post.

It was a couple of hours later before our friend replied with the innocent comment that he liked the weather too. By that time we were back home, sitting on our balcony. I had poured the wife another wine, and I think she was a little tipsy. Just enough to become a little more extravagant then she normally is.

I started reminding her we had send a picture of her panties to our friend, and showed her the picture again. On the one hand she acted embarassed, but on the other hand it seemed as if she liked dit. Therefore, seeing an opportunity, I tried to convince her to let me take another picture, showing a little more of her panties. And again, to my surpise, she agreed! This is the second picture below this post.

This evening, when we were watching a tv-series we both like, I kept filling her glass with wine. It quite worked, because she let me take a lot of pictures of her, some of them showing her whole naked body. After I had finished taking the pics she would put her clothes back on, and act as if nothing had happened.

Before long I was reviewing the photo’s I had taken, and asking my wife if I could send any to our friend. Because most pics were highly revealing, showing her complete breasts and panties, she did not agree, but she did agree to posing in a less compromising position. I would then take a picture, and if she agreed it was not too revealing I could send it to our friend. Finally she agreed to sending one, where she is holding up her skirt a little and showing a little bit of her panties. This is the third picture below.

As you can imagine I was extremly aroused and without asking for permission I send a picture we had taken earlier, one which she would surely not agree on sending. It shows her sitting on the couch with her legs opened and gives a full view of her panties. It’s the fourth pic below.

When my wife found out I had send that picture to him she became angry, but I think she secretly liked the fact I had send it. The rest of the evening I took a lot more photo’s of her in more or less revealing positions. She did not allow me to send any more and was quite resolute about that, so I did not do that. I did showed her the pics I had taken and asked her if it was ok to send some of them tomorrow. I will attach the pics she agreed to send to a new post, just to make it obvious that these have not been send yet. I was actually quite surprised of how revealing the pics are that she agreed show to our friend. But she had quite some wine, so I'm afraid she is not going to be so cooperative tomorrow...
Attached Thumbnails
20171015_164523.jpg   20171015_184717.jpg  

20171015_203212.jpg   20171015_205746.jpg  

The Following 80 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
71cuda, AEKAMP21, aquavite, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, bob_jones, breastexp101, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cifata1299@yeafam.com, cjhopper, clc100, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, David3State, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, dougee2017, Dummox, fyos, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Hornyinde, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jim109, johnray12, jojo33bdx, Kgjoe2010, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, maymedson11, Mogli1960, moonfrog, MrLooker, naaktstel, nabiwi2963@threepp.com, nectcouple, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, palladin, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pinkpanties4me, random_aussie, ray123456, road_warrior92, robotmartin, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, salparadise, show, sith11, skipper49er, stiv837, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toyroller1, TraderX, vitalianos, VXCguy, Welee337, whatnow3, woany777, wxt50, Xxjohnny, zorina
Old 10-16-2017, 01:15 AM

Thanked 9,721 Times in 188 Posts

Below are the pics my wife agreed to sending tomorrow. I was actually quite surprised of how revealing the pics are, some of them give a clean view of her entire white panty and in the last one she took her skirt of all toghter . But she had had quite some wine and I'm afraid she is not going to be so cooperative tomorrow...

So today was the first time I got to show my wife's panties to our friend. I found it extremly arousing and hope she is ok with me sending the pics below tomorrow.
Attached Thumbnails
20171015_223554.jpg   20171015_231752.jpg  

20171015_211937.jpg   20171016_011411.jpg  

20171016_020121.jpg  

Last edited by tim81; 10-16-2017 at 01:27 AM.
The Following 85 Users Say Thank You to tim81 For This Useful Post:
2dollarbills, 71cuda, aquavite, Areolaman1, badduladdu, barakade56, bbid, bob_jones, Candi Delight, cenzor4, cifata1299@yeafam.com, clc100, cufan86, dahrothgar, dandd, dave0912jb, davyp1, davz45, DippsyDudel, Dookieman, dougee2017, Dummox, funkylion, ginocop, graeno, greendoor, Hornyinde, hts3624, Iron280, itionthat, ivonnemorr, IWFQM, jellyworm, jiinx81, jill8, jim109, johnray12, johnsimmons, jojo33bdx, Kgjoe2010, klauskri, krushboy07, ktxondo, lankylanky, maymedson11, Mogli1960, moonfrog, MrLooker, mudpie, naaktstel, nabiwi2963@threepp.com, nectcouple, Obironic, occ9, ocguy55, Officer, oldjer, Omega88, philipmorrisone, Pierangelo, pinkpanties4me, random_aussie, ray123456, road_warrior92, robotmartin, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, rracoonz, salparadise, show, sith11, stiv837, Stranger75, strtgld08, thefergieferg1, Timbo89, tinworm, toml, toyroller1, TraderX, VXCguy, whatnow3, woany777, zoetic, zorina
Old 10-16-2017, 07:31 AM

Thanked 8,921 Times in 975 Posts
Default Wow!

You are making great progress! As long as she is cooperative and willing, keep going! Its pretty obvious to me that she is enjoying this almost as much as you. I think she will continue to get bolder and more confident in herself as time goes on.

But be careful. There is a thin line between pushing the envelope and going too far. Whatever you do, don't betray her confidence. If she stops trusting you, the game will be over and all three of you (and us) will suffer!
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 07:47 AM

Thanked 14,662 Times in 408 Posts
Default Trust

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
You are making great progress! As long as she is cooperative and willing, keep going! Its pretty obvious to me that she is enjoying this almost as much as you. I think she will continue to get bolder and more confident in herself as time goes on.

But be careful. There is a thin line between pushing the envelope and going too far. Whatever you do, don't betray her confidence. If she stops trusting you, the game will be over and all three of you (and us) will suffer!
I so agree,trust is the main thing. She certainly looks lovely but if you push too hard she may push back. None the less keep trying because she is worth it. Good luck.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 08:14 AM

Thanked 3,812 Times in 457 Posts

*Heej leuk, meer medelanders

*Nice, more fellow countryman

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 08:15 AM

Thanked 4,116 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim81 View Post
Below are the pics my wife agreed to sending tomorrow. I was actually quite surprised of how revealing the pics are, some of them give a clean view of her entire white panty and in the last one she took her skirt of all toghter . But she had had quite some wine and I'm afraid she is not going to be so cooperative tomorrow...

So today was the first time I got to show my wife's panties to our friend. I found it extremly arousing and hope she is ok with me sending the pics below tomorrow.
How do you send your pics? My wife was more comfortable using Snapchat as they go away after so she didnt worry about them keeping the pics.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnsimmons For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 08:42 AM

Thanked 1,809 Times in 74 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post

Your wife is incredible for agreeing to share these pics and I agree that trust is everything.

It's nice to see her wear her wedding ring.

So many women need to be assured that there is nothing to be shameful about when it comes to embracing their sexuality!

Go slow with her! May your marriage stay strong!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ocguy55 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 10:33 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsimmons View Post
How do you send your pics? My wife was more comfortable using Snapchat as they go away after so she didnt worry about them keeping the pics.
But you can screen shot snapchat anyway, so whats the point ???
The Following User Says Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 10-16-2017, 11:46 AM

Thanked 4,116 Times in 151 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
But you can screen shot snapchat anyway, so whats the point ???
Not without a notification though. It even tells you if they are recording the screen now
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnsimmons For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia