Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-12-2017, 09:31 AM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
This is my favorite thread on the site. I love your stories and pictures. Since my first time on the nude beach I have thought many times about how one becomes a nude model because I would like to try it. I don't know if anyone is looking for a 60 something nude model, but I have thought about it.

But anyway, I truly enjoy reading your posts and looking your pictures and I am looking forward to more in the future.
Would think most art schools / guilds might be interested in volunteer models of all ages / shapes, though would guess there is some sort of screening procedure. The point is to teach the students how to draw / paint the human body in all its variety, so they probably want something beyond just nubile 20 yo's... So there may be hope!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 02:37 PM

Thanked 14,676 Times in 408 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmybob69 View Post
Your post #43 sounds like you might be coming to the end of your tale. I am sure I am not alone in saying that I will be disappointed to see that happen.

I have been following your posts since the beginning and they have been very interesting as well as erotic. As a matter of fact, it has become the first place I look in the morning when I get online.

I was hoping you could delve a bit more into your experiences with other models, both male and female.

I was particularly interested with your post #23 with another female and your pleasure at being touched by another woman and also your post #42 and the fact that the male model ejaculated.

It was refreshing to hear that during a modeling session that there was some excitement. I have seen videos of photo sessions where the photographer has to employ fluffers to keep the guy hard because there is no passion between the models. Today's erotica has become quite sterile and boring.

I would also like to hear more, if possible, about your nude stage appearance that you wrote about in post #34. You have written a lot about being shaved in an unshaved time. The pictures that accompanied that post have you in front of a naked man who is also shaved. If a woman being shaved at that time was an oddity, I would think a man being shaved at that time would be a scandal.

I, for one, would love to read and see more, but I also understand if you are done.

Thank you for what you have shared to date.
You ask me about posing with other models of both sexes and I will try to answer you honestly. Another woman was less if a problem because she would understand what made you tick to a greater extent. It was almost like a natural thing in that being close to another nude woman was not in the least tempting and any touching was for the artist or camera, whichever it was. But with a man there were other pressures on one control, especially if one allowed him to come close to your genitals or you were expected to get close to his. Often I was asked to both hold a penis or a scrotum or to take one in my mouth. I reserved this for my husband and even then was not that keen. To pretend to be have intercourse with a man was not uncommon and most photographers were happy with this as were the magazines.
There were several occasions when an erect penis had ejaculated unannounced and made a bit of a mess of things. This was a problem that did not exist with the girl models. There were also some occasions when more than one other model would be involved and, In a way, this felt safer.
I will leave you with a few of my naughty ones with male models.
Attached Thumbnails
NU 1960.jpg   NU 1965.gif  

NU 1961.jpg  
Old 11-14-2017, 11:32 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Smile Love them

Very Sensual and erotic.
I know that I am not alone when I say I could stand to see more if you are up for it.
I'm up...........for it. :-)
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 10:47 AM

Default Fun of posing

It was really good fun posing with male models provided they did not try to push their attentions onto one too much. We were there to make pictures and not to have sexual relations but many seemed to think that this gave them some kind of freedom to have their way with you. This is one reason that I found that posing with other females was so much easier. They did not try to lay claim to our body. They would play with you in the most intermite of ways but after, having enjoyed, sometime, a great orgasm you would go your separate ways and look forward to, perhaps, another experience along the same lines but be content with a very satisfactory orgasm. Some of the males wanted to have relationships outside the studio or phot session. So generally the female relationships were pretty satisfactory.

I am not a lesbian and have always enjoyed a healthy sex life with my husband and in no way wanted a relationship with another man or woman. It was fun to do the pictures and I think that many women would enjoy the experience so do not be afraid to try.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 12:32 PM

These stories are so erotic with the beautiful pictures and sexually exciting moments. Can you tell us a time when the was some accidental ejaculations.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kimokeo For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 07:15 PM

Default Ejaculation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimokeo View Post
These stories are so erotic with the beautiful pictures and sexually exciting moments. Can you tell us a time when the was some accidental ejaculations.
This was not a common occurrence and the first time it happened Marcel the French photographer got quite excited about it. During the session I had allowed the male model to pretend to be entering me but in fact. he was just rubbing his cock up and down, more between the cheeks of my bottom than on my vagina. I can tell you that the sensation was very nice and had he forced an entry I do not think that I would have objected too much but he knew the rules and thankfully he abided by them

However after a while I was very wet and he was evidently very stimulated and he could not help himself and ejaculated over me. Marcel thought this very good material for his camera and asked us to hold the pose before I cleaned up. After we were both clean and dressed Marcel sat with us and wanted to discuss his idea of photographing the whole act of ejaculation onto my body. This was to be onto my tummy or my bottom. He thought that he could get a good price for such erotic pictures but promised to keep our faces out of shot as was usual with anything that was so sexy.

On the next occasion with that model he asked that I would allow him to photograph us whilst the male model (the same one) deposited his load over me. I though this a bit of a strange request but went along with it even allowing this model, who I trusted, to enter me just a little bit.

I am not too sure if these pictures are from the same session but they serve to illustrate the point, as it were.
Attached Thumbnails
xx003.jpg   xx004.jpg  

xx005.jpg  
Old 11-16-2017, 11:17 PM

Thanked 3,652 Times in 305 Posts
Default Encore

One thing I have noticed in your photos is the detail that is in the black and white pictures that is not in color pictures.
If I were posing with you I would have difficulty controlling myself, too.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 09:17 AM

Smile Monochrome is best

Generally speaking, for clarity, black and white is very clear and even in these days of digital takes a lot of beating. Add to that the fact that Marcel, who took many of these pictures was a professional and paid quite a lot of time getting te lighting right.
So glad that you are enjoying my little adventures.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Plumbus For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2017, 04:34 PM

These adventures are awesome Plumbus. I love the still shoots with the male. Wish there was a video of the photo shoot. I also love the ones where the model is penetrating you with just the head. Did you ever push back to make him go in further?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 06:38 AM

Default Mutual stimulation

The temptation to push back, as you put it, was considerable and very occasionally I might have done that. But you will understand that the pleasure of such encounters from a female point of view is mostly derived at the point of entry and the need for penetration is far less important to a woman than a man. The feeling of a penis being rubbed up and down between ones labia is extremely arrousing and a woman will climax by this alone. Therein lies the danger of getting carried away and allowing the male model have his way with you.

The frustration that leads to ejaculation over a fellow models body can just as easily be felt by the female and the act of love is somehow incomplete without the cock being pushed in up to the hilt but this was outside the rules and, by and large, we stuck to this. So you will gather that being a sexually inclined woman I did have some moments of dissatisfaction after a shoot but generally I came away ready for some 'proper' love making with my husband and he did not disappoint me.

By far and away the safest sessions with the photographer were when I posed on my own but a good alternative was another female model. I have alluded to this before and next I will try to tackle this subject in some detail.

Tags
bold, explicit, nude, posing, spread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022