Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-24-2009, 05:05 PM

Thanked 16,196 Times in 1,124 Posts
Default Sister-in-Law; Patience Paid Off

After knowing my sister in law for four years, I finally got a peek a few days ago. She wears the most conservative tops ever made, so when she wore a tank top one afternoon, I became flustered just from seeing her collar bone and a bit of bra strap on her shoulder.

My wife, her sister, and I were sitting outside and my sister in law was hunched over, and her bra was too big so I saw down her shirt and I saw *everything*! It doesn't seem like much, but I have been trying to see something--anything--for four years. I had never even seen her bra strap before, and now I am looking at her nipples!! My wife caught me looking, but she smiled as to say "go ahead and look." Her breasts were saggy for their small size but I didn't care, and her nipples were much, much lighter than I had been predicting for four years.

It gets better, too: My sister in law was complaining about a co-worker who wore a top earlier that week and how everyone could down her co-worker's shirt because it was too big--she was complaining about this as I was looking down her own shirt because it was too big! My wife and I are still laughing about it a few days later.

When my wife and I made love that night she told me to think of her sister's breasts and I did, and it was a great evening of love making, too!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-25-2009, 11:58 PM
Story Forums Moderator

Thanked 3,396 Times in 282 Posts

Ever notice that when you try to get a peek, and maneuver around the girl and try and time things just right, things fall apart and you don't see a damn thing? Then other times, you're not even trying, maybe even barely aware of the girl, and boom, surprise show!

Here's a couple of stories in that vein.

I was in Old Navy (clothing store) the other day picking up a few shirts. The girl at the cash register was a cute young thing. Petit, short brown hair, very sweet, innocent face and very friendly. Round hips and small tits. She was wearing a sweater vest over a white dress shit- not the most conducive outfit for a downblouse, so imagine my surprise when she bends down to get a bag, and there her cute little nipple peaking out. No bra, and her blouse and sweater parted *just* right to show that tiny puffy little pink nipple. It was just a second or two, but it was such a sweet surprise from such a sweet girl.

The other is from college. It was a lab course. The girl in question was an Asian-American girl. Tall, very attractive with b-cup breasts, but a bit snobbish and cold. She was wearing a V-neck shirt, and was sitting at one of the lab tables, her arms folded in front of her and laying on the table. As I walked by, glanced over at her chest (force of habit?) and got a real treat. Her arms were folded on the table, and she was resting her breasts on the arm. That had the effect of gentlly lifting her breasts out of her bra cups, hoisting them up on display. It was only visible from a narrow angle from the side, so she had no idea her pointed, pink nipples were on show. Needless to say, I found every reason to walk by and by again to memorize those kissable little nipples!
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gao For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 05:23 PM

Today at work, I work at a department store I noticed these two cute Asian girls with thier father. They were around 18 anyways I noticed that one had very small boobs maybe Acup. So I went to help them. While I was helpin her father with product his daughter was standing right next to me so I would glance over. That's when her shirt opened alittle and I could see her pink puffy nipple resting against her push up bra. I helped them for about 5min and got about 10 good looks down her shirt. It was great
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to giants80 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2009, 02:46 AM

Thanked 8,936 Times in 984 Posts

I got a nice DB a few days ago. Some hippie girls and skater boys were hanging out in a park, and I knew from her dress there would be more hanging out.

I know how to be casual and "not look". She had a dress of some crinkly blue material that ends below the breast line, then has two triangles of fabric to cover the boobs, and ties behind her neck.

She had triangular little tits, way too small for the style of dress, and before long I was getting all kinds of tantalizing peeks, everything shy of a full nipple.

Then her gay friend said something about her dress needing adjustment so she didn't flash everyone, and he untied it, pulled it up, and retied it. She complained, but he said it was better. She said her boobs didn't even sit inside the the boob part of the dress because it was too high now. She reached her hands inside, cupped her breasts with the hands, palms over the nipples, and pulled her boobs back up to sit inside the triangles, but it was too high and her tits were too small, and they fell back down. She said she didn't mind the way it was before (!!!!) and this was uncomfortable.

After her gay friend left she untied, lowered, and retied, but no peek. Then it rained so they all left. After he gay friend ruined my peeking at her tits, the best I got was some teenage hippie hairy armpit. I probably would have licked that hairy armpit if I had the chance. Why the hell not. I bet it smelled sweet. She kind of looked like Maggie Gyllenhaal too. She was really quite cute.

I love braless hippie teen girls who are comfortable letting their boobs hang out and I like their little hairy pits too.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2009, 05:11 PM

Got another nice downblouse at store again....I seen a flat chested Asian girl walk I'm with her boyfriend. She was cute and her shirt looked loose so I went over to wear they were and asked of they needed help with anything. He replied no thanks I walked past and got a great look down her shirt seen her very loose bra nd almost a nipple. So I was helpin other customers that's when I noticed they went to play rockband gAme. He was standing playin guitar and she was sitting playin drums...I went over and stood behind them making conversation...I was behind him to make sure he didn't notice me that's when I looked over and could completely see her nipple..They were light pink but I could see whole thing...I stood there for 10 good minutes sayin some bullshit about how good he was...little did he kno I was lookin at his girls tits.. It was great....cmon guys any other stories????
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to giants80 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2009, 01:36 PM

Default moooooooooooore stories

Boys, are you sleeping. Tell us your summer adventures, please.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2010, 11:08 AM

Default nipple seen

Had to wait long before summer comes to germany this year. But today more than 20°C invides to visit saturday flee-markets in the near. By visiting 3 events i could catch 2 downblouse views with nipple.
First was a 25 to 30 year old black haired girl with sun-glasses like paris hilton and a blue-white zebra-top with free navel. She bend over to scroll through music-CDs. Here cleavage fell open, so you could se her lovely teenielike right firm breast with lovely nipple.
Second one was an older woman about 40 which was completely tanned. She was busy with funny pocket-lighters and weared something under her top but a small glimpse of her nipple could be seen for part of a second.
A lot of other bra-covered downblouse were shown to me bot no loose bras.
Lets see what summer brings.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2010, 02:45 PM

Default 3 nipples seen

Today i had a little success in town. At a street caffee a - maybe 30 - 40 year old - girl sat at a desk together with her husband or friend, leaning slight forward so the shirt gaped a lot and her loose bra allowed a fine nip-show.
The areola was large and pale. Afterwards at a bookstore first a chinese tourist with a red shirt leaned forward wearing no bra, so for part of a secund i could see her nip. Then a slim sales-woman with gaping blouse sortet books bending down and her loose bra could not cover all the goods. It was a little dark in the store and it was not easy to get good position but it was a good warm-up for the coming summer.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-06-2010, 11:31 AM

Default flee-market adventures

I visited a few flee-markets yesterday and today. Yesterday I had two nice nipple-adventures. One was a about 40 yo. woman, braless, spaghetti-top, a-cup. I did a little film about it with my new cam.
Second was a teen selling books with small breasts and a very young nipple.
Today a mother with her children looked for clothes also wearing no bra, with small breasts. The cleavage gaped up by bending down. Breasts were not the freshest but o.k. a-cup with a good nipple.
At two hot girls I were not successful. One hat a giant arm-hole but just leaved the market when i came and an other one had very perky tits in her loose bra but i didn't get the best position while her husband observed her like a dog.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Fred Icecube For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2010, 12:35 AM

Thanked 9,782 Times in 423 Posts
Default My first nipple sighting

Do you remember your first nipple--not one in a magazine but a real live nipple sighting? Reading these stories triggered memories of my first real nipple peek. I was in high school in the late 60s-early 70s--the era of the miniskirt. Girls wore bras and kept their breasts covered. There were upskirts everywhere but a breast sighting was very rare. I was at a Memorial Day party with a large group of other boys and girls. In addition to volleyball, basketball, etc. our host had a pool in his backyard. As many of the girls were wearing bikinis or bathing suits there was plenty of previously unseen cleavage on display but no oops moments. I was sitting on the edge of the pool with my feet dangling in the water next to a 16-year-old girl I will call Sarah sitting on my left with our thighs almost touching. Sarah had long light brown hair worn almost to her waist and was known for wearing very short skirts to school. Her legs were spectacular but she seemed to have very small breasts which turned out to be a blessing in disguise. Sarah and I were having a casual conversation with the person on her left when I happened to look down and WOW! Her orange bikini top had gapped away from her left breast to display one of the prettiest A-cup breasts I have ever seen. I can still see the tan lines, her perky light brown nipple surrounded by a quarter-sized areola. I have no idea if the person on Sarah's left had the same view of her right breast, or for that matter, how I managed to cover the bulge in my trunks. It seemed like time stood still and I stopped breathing as we sat there. Sarah was a "nice" girl in a relationship with a guy she later married so I never had a chance to date her or uncover the rest of her lovely body. When I got home later that day I had a great wank--I told my parents I was tired and went to my room. I came 3 times in about an hour and finally stopped trying when I got cramps in my legs. Even though I never was able to touch or kiss that nipple, the memory is still imprinted in my brain 40 years later!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to oldbuckeye For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d