Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-03-2010, 08:34 PM

Thanked 1,663 Times in 52 Posts
Default My mate and my wife

This is a true story I have added the details the way that I wanted them to be.

My friend Mick had invited my wife and I to a fancy dress party at a club 5 minutes from his house. Unfortunately I was called away for the week with my work so it wasn’t fair to not let my wife miss out so I encouraged her to still to go. Mick had already told us we were welcome to crash at his house as there was plenty of room and spare beds because his 3 kids were away with their mother who he had been separated from for the last 12 months.
I left on the Thursday and told her to make sure she went, as she would be bored at home without me.
She agreed to go but said it wouldn’t be the same without me. Saturday rolled around and Mick rang her to make sure she went to the party, he convinced her she would have a ball so she agreed. I suggested she go dressed as a barrel girl from one of those TV shows where the guy has to pick the contestant who has the most money in an envelope. Basically, blonde wig, long legs with stilettos, the obvious short skirt and tight top, a natural for her.
She was a hit at the party as she is a stunner and knows it, Mick kept an eye on her, making sure she always had a drink and introduced her to just about everyone, with her personality even the girls loved her and some of the wives even thought that her and Mick were an item.
What Mick didn’t realise was she was a hopeless drinker, she got more outrageous the more she drank, at one stage she flashed her tits whilst dancing on the dance floor, laughing as she made sure the married guys had a great view of her big tits. She continued to flirt with the married men and after one session of dirty dancing with one of the husbands the guys wife spoke to Mick and said, “what the fuck does she think she is doing, your looking after her, get her away from my husband” Mick got pissed off and took her aside and told her to behave. I guess if you have ever tried to tell a woman who has too much to drink what she can or cannot do its going to go downhill very quickly, she told him to piss off and lighten up, as she is just having fun. She continued to dance and drink and flirt with Mick staying his distance from her, but still keeping an eye on her as he had promised me. After 11.00pm the party became a bit of a blur for her and she found Mick and said “I need to go to bed” so he walked her to his house, he was still a bit pissed off with her from embarrassing him so he opened the front door and took her in and said any bed will do I will be back later and quickly went back to the party, able to relax at last now that she was safely away from this friends husbands.

She vaguely remembered Mick walking her home to his place, as she staggered through his house looking for a bed she ended up in his room. She stripped off naked and got into the bed and was asleep within seconds.
2 hours later Mick came home, he was pretty well drunk as he walked into his bedroom and switched on the light, he saw Louise’s clothes on the floor, smiling he stripped off and standing naked at the side of the bed he proceeded to stroke his cock all the time looking at her. As it was a warm night the covers were around her waist exposing her tits. As he stared at her he thought about how she had teased him and his friends, how she had touched him during the party, sort of encouraging him but then saying no, basically cock teasing him and the other wives husbands. All his friends wives at the party looked at him and watched how she was openly flirting with him and their husbands, some of them even presumed he was fucking her, his hand continued to stroke his hardening cock, now he thought about fucking her, she was drunk and she wouldn’t remember he thought. And of course it would teach her a lesson for being such a cock teaser.
Her 36dd tits were standing straight out, the large nipples quite pronounced, ever since she had the nipple pierced the nipples always seemed hard. He reached forward to feel her big silicone tits, the same tits she had been teasing him with during the night. His hand brushed against her underside of her tit and she did not flinch, that was exactly what he wanted, he cupped her tit with his hand, feeling the weight of it, his fingers toying with her nipple ring. Fuck they felt good, and they looked fantastic. They didn’t even compare to his ex wife’s loose saggy tits. He briefly thought about his mate Steve, her hubby. He knew that Steve liked to show her off and he had even shown him some of her nude photos.

He leaned closer watching her face as he touched her, nothing, no movement or reaction except her heavy breathing. I’m going to enjoy this he thought, he pulled the covers back exposing her whole body, she looked hot, no tan lines just a continuous shade of tanned firm skin, now that’s a MILF he thought to himself. With her blonde hair spread over her face the she looked gorgeous.

He reached down and held her right inner thigh and ankle and he gently pulled it towards him, her leg opened wide, he then repeated the same movement with the other leg. She was now spread-eagled in front of him, his cock was throbbing and leaking fine drops of precum.
It might have been the fact that he had drunk bucket loads of beers and she had teased him during the night but he was going to make the most of this. He reached into the bedside draw and grabbed his digital camera, flicked it on and smiled when he saw it was still ¾ charged. He stood back at the end of the bed and took the first picture, the room exploded with the flash and there on the display screen of the camera was his mates cock teasing wife naked and spread-eagled like a sl*t.

He took a few more photos and then climbed onto the bed between her legs. As he looked at her c*nt he smiled, her outer lips were big and fat, he looked up at her from between her thighs, looking over her only just obvious stretched child bearing tummy, watching at her face he slid his index finger inside. Fuck she was hot and wet, he felt the velvet inner skin of her c*nt grip his finger, he could feel how wet she was. He moved back down the bed until his face was inches from her c*nt. He slowly pulled his finger out and then tasted her, mmmmm, perfect, musky tasting.
Mick parted her fat c*nt lips as his tongue licked the length of her c*nt, the access made easier due to the fact she keeps the hair trimmed short. Now he was started to get into this, her legs were parted laying back like a wh*r*, he looked down and surveyed her, he was hungry to taste her and use her body. He then spat on her c*nt, making the outside even wetter, “are you ready for this you cock teasing sl*t “ he whispered, once what little pubic hair was wet made her c*nt look almost bald. Her fat engorged outer lips glistened as he slid a finger inside and finger fucked her, he leaned forward and his tongue started licking her c*nt lips, sucking on her long outer lips, her body started to respond involuntary to his tongue as he searched for her clit, she felt wetter and Mick slipped 2 more of his fat fingers inside her now wet c*nt. Fuck, this is fucking better he thought as his 3 fingers proceeded to fuck her wet c*nt, the sounds of her wetness and his fingers getting his cock even harder. He could feel her c*nt muscles gripping his fingers as he finger fucked her.

Mick looked up and watched her face as he fucked her with his three fingers, she had a look of lust on her face, still not fully aware that another guy was touching her most sensitive parts. Micks cock was twitching hard now and he just wanted to fuck her, he kneeled between her open legs his thick hard cut cock sticking straight up, he stopped for a moment and just looked at her in front of him, legs apart, c*nt lips gaping and wet from his spit, her silicone tits sticking straight up, the nipples hard, he groaned as he knew he was about to fuck his mates hot wife. Part of him knew it was wrong but the booze masked that. He thought about putting on a condom but he hated using them.

He edged forward and the head of his bare cock nestled against her c*nt lips sending shivers down his cock, the guy in him took over and as he leaned forward his cock slid straight into her wet c*nt. It only stopped when he was fully buried into her c*nt. As he watched her face she groaned and her mouth opened slightly, he started to lick her hard nipples, purposely leaving the nipple ring alone, Steve had told him that it was very sensitive so he intend to leave that to last. Mick started to fuck her slowly, drawing his thick cock all the way out and then back in, deep into her open c*nt, never taking his eyes off her face and watching her expression as she started to fuck him back. Steve had told him how he used to fuck her when she was drunk and she could not even remember the next morning until she had felt his cum in her.
With this in mind Mick then asked her how did his cock feel, Louise groaned and said “mmmmmm fuck me harder, put your cock right up into me, come on, fuck me.” Mick started to slam his cock harder into her, as he ground his cock in she would cry out, he didn’t give a fuck, now he was just fucking her, they were both fucking like animals. He stopped and slowly pulled his slimy wet cock out of Louise’s c*nt, she lifted her hips up trying to keep it inside her, Louise opened her eyes and smiled and said “don’t take it out, I want it, please, Michael, put it back in” Her hands went and cupped her big tits, pulling on the nipple ring as she did, pinching her already hard nipples. Mick knew then that Steve had been telling him the truth about her.
He rolled off her and lay next to her, his hard cock shiny with the juices, Louise leaned across and with her right hand started to stroke his thick cock, she then slid down the bed and flicked the head of his cock with her tongue, sending shivers down Micks back, the next thing Mick knew was she sucked the whole length of his cock into her mouth, quickly stroking his cock into her mouth, urging him to cum.
He lay back looking down at his mates wife sucking his cock, her head bobbing up and down as she tried to make him cum, Mick reached down and squeezed her big tits, pulling on her hard nipple and hearing her groan. She stopped and looked up at him, he mouth and lips shiny from her sucking his wet cock, “I want you to cum in my mouth please, fuck my mouth Michael and cum now.” Suck it Louise, suck my cock you fucking teasing b*tch” he forced her head down onto his cock holding her as he fucked her mouth, she was stroking his balls urging him to blow when Mick could feel it starting to cum, he forced her face down deep onto his twitching cock as his cum unloaded into her mouth, Louise swallowed and then pulled his cock from her mouth, wanking him as his cum sprayed onto her face and hair, Mick was grunting as he was cumming seeing his cum spraying all over Louise’s face, tits and hair. Louise reached back to the top of the bed and smiled at Mick and said, we shouldn’t have done that. Mick looked at her with flecks of his cum on her and laughed and said, fucking too right babe.” With that they both fell asleep with Louise holding Michael’s cock….
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_0387.1.JPG   IMG_0390_1.jpg  

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to steve_1056 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 12:49 PM

i wish i had a friend like Mick
The Following User Says Thank You to ilc22 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s