uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-12-2016, 11:44 PM

Default Lucy, the Monster Hunter

I wanted to create a more in depth ENF story. This one's kind of long burner with a little bit of lore, and it's not so focused on the embarrassment as it is on the characters and situation in this installment. But in the future, I promise this is quite a big universe with a LOT of ENF situations happening everywhere. Hopefully I can turn this into a longer series! Comment with any criticisms, suggestions, or requests! I have in mind how the plot will go for a little bit, but am open to some change!

Part I

“There, there!” Lucy whispered as she knelt down to pet the stray tabby cat in front of her. The cat purred softly and nuzzled against her leg as Lucy giggled. “Aww! Look at you, so cute!” The petite blonde stroked the cat’s fur again, this time accidentally grabbing its tail. The cat yelped and lashed out with its paws, ripping the crotch of Lucy’s tight jeans and exposing her adorable pink panties.

“EEEEEK!” She yelped as she realized in this knelt down position, her pussy was nearly on display, just a thin layer of fabric between her soft pubic hair and the outside world. A crowd of onlookers, alarmed by her screaming, turned their gazes to the hapless blonde. Unnerved and shocked by the sudden attention, Lucy tried to stand up quickly so as to move out of the compromising position she was in. Instead, she fell over, splaying her legs outwards and exposing the underside of her panties to an entire crowd. A close enough onlooker could see the bulge of her vulva, the creamy ends of her thighs, and maybe even the hint of her darker bush through the fabric of the panties.

After lying shocked for a second, Lucy quickly got up and demurely crossed her legs together and put her hands over the lap of her jeans. She started to walk home in this awkward way, as onlookers wondered at the sight of the sides of her thighs and her jeans ripped wide open.

Lucy was a blonde nineteen-year-old who was unbelievably unlucky. On this day, her slightly big, perky breasts were barely contained by her sheer white crop top. Underneath the not so subtle curves of her breasts, you could make out her tanned, firm belly. Her pants hung low on her wide hips, so that her hip bones slightly jutted out of her tight jeans. Her jeans peeked out a bit at the back, as her firm butt cheeks gave her a bit of a bubble butt. On a normal day, passers-by would only occasionally whisper about her incredible ass or compelling cleavage as she walked by, but on a day like today she was practically a public spectacle. Ever since she was young, Lucy had a bad habit of exposing herself in public. There was the time her bikini bottoms fell off at her 15th birthday party, the time the top of her dress fell down exactly mid-photo at prom, the time she forgot her bra at the toga party freshman year of college, and of course the many, many times she was pantsed in gym class wearing thongs and sometimes nothing at all – the point is, Lucy had a tough and embarrassing life. What’s worse, after all this time she still absolutely hated exposing her body to anyone, and it was for this reason amongst others that she rarely had a boyfriend. Her wide brown eyes and, small lips, and innocent demeanor attracted her quite a few suitors, but she turned them all down.

Today started out as a fairly normal day for Lucy, but she was about to be put through a series of events that would change her understanding of the world forever.

Lucy paused for a minute as she heard some deep growls coming from behind her. Her eyes widened as she saw a young girl running towards her, one breast hanging out from her slashed bikini top (with her wide, round areola and taut, pointy nipple totally exposed to the world). Behind the girl was a huge, demonic entity. It looked like a skeletal dog standing on its hind legs, with frightening green eyes, a shaggy mane, and long, menacing claws. The monster was clearly hungry, as it was salivating its thick slobber all over the concrete pavement.

Lucy yelled as loud as she could as she turned to run from the monster. However, her flip flops caught on a chink in the sidewalk and she fell forward to the ground. The monster stretched its spindly paws to try and catch the girl before she hit the ground, and one of its claws caught in the holes in Lucy’s jeans on the inside of her right thigh, ripping her pants wide open on the right side. “NOOOO!” She yelled again as her cute pantied ass and the right side of her thighs were exposed to the entire crowd. The monster paused, shocked at the noise.

Lucy got up again before the monster could react and ran towards a small tree off the side of the street. Lucy may have been a short girl, but she was incredibly brave, and she would rather fight than run if she ever had the choice. It was clear to her that she could not outrun this odd beast, so she had no choice to fight. Lucy tore a branch off the tree (she was surprisingly strong and picked just the right angle to snap quite a thick branch off the tree) and waved it towards the monster.

The monster dived in at Lucy, who deftly stepped aside and turned. Her cute ass jiggled, half out in the open, as she moved athletically out of the way. She blushed as she felt the cool air against the fabric of the crotch of her panties and realized that a crowd of onlookers, as well as the shell shocked topless girl, were able to see the firm outline of her butt.

Suddenly, Lucy stabbed forward with the tree branch and pinned the monster to the ground by its chest. She grunted as she moved the sharp tip of the branch further into the howling monster’s chest. Suddenly the monster jerked forward, and Lucy lost her grip of the branch. It caught the bottom of her tank top as Lucy caught hold of the monster again.

The monster grabbed Lucy’s leg with its long paws and pulled her legs out under her. Lucy fell forward onto the monster’s chest as her top, caught at the top of the branch did not move. The monster was unable to move again however, before, Lucy was able to stand up, place the bottom of her foot onto the monster’s chest, and thrust the branch into the monster’s heart one last time. The monster let loose a horrendous shriek as it started to disintegrate, first into a skeleton, and then into dust.

It was then that Lucy realized what a sight she was giving the audience around her. Her sweaty, toned chest leading down to her glistening tan breasts. Her areolas were small, and her brown nipples were pointing directly outwards. From a certain angle, one could make out the hint of her bush through the fabric of her slightly damp panties.

“EEEEK! Oh my god! Stop looking!” She yelled as she clamped her hands over her large breasts, which were totally exposed to the entire crowd.

Suddenly, a man in a slick gray Italian suit emerged from a nearby parked car, clapping slowly and walking towards the girl.

“Well, well, well. That was very impressive, Lucy. I would expect nothing less from you.”

Lucy looked at the authoritative figure, a tall jet black-haired young man wearing sunglasses and a stylish watch, dumbfounded and in shock.

“Under the authority of the Los Deviles Police Department, you are under arrest.”

“What? I didn’t do anything! Did you see what just happened?”

“Don’t want to hear it”, the man replied snappily, taking a pair of handcuffs out of his pockets and moving swiftly towards her.

Lucy’s reflexes were incredibly fast, but she was shocked at how quickly the man was moving. He deftly grabbed her arms and thrust them behind her back. She yelled “AH!” as she felt the cold steel against her wrists. She struggled to escape her bonds, unwittingly jutting her bare naked chest out for the public to see. Still sweating profusely, the blonde violently resisted. In between her large, firm breasts, a trail of sweat shined in the sunlight. Her pants and panties had slide down a little, exposing the top of her butt crack for anyone to see.

The mysterious man grinned and took out an odd device from his pocket. He put it on its watch, and it stuck like a magnet. He pushed Lucy forward to the car. “EEK! Stop! Let me cover my boobies! I’m not wearing anything! Everybody is looking at my breasts!” Lucy protested. The man swatted her cute pantied butt playfully and said “Just get in the car, I’ll explain later.” He pushed her into the back seat and closed the door. The man twisted the odd cylinder which had attached itself to its magnet and suddenly, the crowd of people outside blinked and continued to walk around as if nothing had happened.

“What was that, some kind of Men In Black thing? Who are you? And what are you doing?” Lucy shouted to the man in the front.

He adjusted his rearview mirror down to get a good look at the girl. “First, my name’s Roger. Second, I’ll explain in about a minute. Third, nice tits.”

Lucy shrieked as she looked down at her breasts, realizing there was nothing to do to hide her big pale hooters from his glaring eyes. She was in for a long ride.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to blueray2 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-16-2016, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by inertianine View Post
I like the setup!

Can't help but notice that Lucy's breasts go from "tan" to just "pale hooters" at the end, though.
Wow, good point. Not sure how that happened
Old 01-16-2016, 11:58 AM

Part II

“Where are you taking me?” exclaimed Lucy, her decidedly tan breasts jiggling a bit with every word.

Roger chuckled and cleared his throat.

“My name is Roger Trout, and I’m going to keep this exposition dump brief and to the point. I work for an agency of monster hunters: The Beelzebub & Underworld Thwarting Task Squad.”

“B.U.T.T.S? Are you serious?” Lucy retorted.
“We may be perverts, but we’re damn good at our job.” Roger shouted as he swerved into a nondescript alley. “And you, Lucy, may very well be our last hope at stopping the invasion of Beelzebub’s demonic army into our own world.”

Lucy’s jaw dropped. “Me? Why me?”

Roger clenched his teeth and made another sharp turn. They were now in a very seedy part of town. “You see, you have incredibly bad luck most of the time. We’ve detected an incredible amount of bad luck from you. For example, there was the time all your clothes burned in the dryer while you were taking a shower, and then you lost your towel and had to find some new clothes completely naked.”

Lucy blushed, remembering the embarrassment of having absolutely no clothes to wear.

“There was also the time that you tried sliding down a railing and your panties caught, exposing your naked crotch to everyone as you landed with your legs spread wide open.”

Lucy instinctively clamped her thighs together.

“And there was the time…”

“I GET IT!” Lucy shouted. “I’ve been in a lot of embarrassing situations. Including right now.” Roger, reminded of the sight in the seat behind him, snuck a glance at Lucy’s bare chest once more. Roger continued.

“Well, Lucy, karma is a force that drives us all. The Law of Conservation of Karma states that for every bit of bad luck you have, you will also have a bit of equally good luck. Your supremely bad luck means that in combat, if you learn how to use your skills correctly, you may very well be the strongest human on Earth. On top of that, you are in fantastic shape. Like, your ass is so firm, I thought you did squats or something, you know, and---“

“Enough!” Lucy shrieked. “So you want me to fight these monsters for you?”

“That’s about the gist of it.”

“Okay.”

“…really?” Roger glanced at Lucy.

Lucy smiled. “Yeah, I mean, if it’s for the fate of the world, sure.”

Roger was shocked. He did not expect it to be this easy. “I guess I didn’t really need to handcuff you then. Alright, then let’s start your training as soon as possible.”

Suddenly the car stopped, as a huge turtle like creature slammed the full force of its weight on top of the windshield. “Get out of the car!” Roger yelled, brandishing his gun. He hurriedly opened the back door.

Lucy rolled out of the car and onto the street. “I need you to get rid of these handcuffs!”

“Right!” Roger dodged as the turtle like beast spit out what looked like eggs at him. Upon impact with the street, the eggs melted the asphalt. “Yikes…”

Roger quickly got to Lucy and undid her handcuffs. He reached in his pocket and grabbed a metal cylinder, pressing a button which caused a blade to shoot out from the top. “Lucy, listen to me. To kill a demonic being, you’ve got to stab it in the heart. The challenging part is usually figuring out where the heart is…”

Lucy nodded and stabbed towards the monster as Roger backed away and shot it in the head a couple times. The monster shrieked as Lucy made contact with a vein, and blue blood started gushing from its abdomen. It spit one of its eggs, which caught Lucy’s tattered jeans.

“EEEEK!” Lucy yelled again as her pants started slowly disintegrating from the thigh.

“Take them off!” Roger shouted. “You’ll burn your flesh!”

Lucy obliged, kicking off her shoes quickly unzipping the remains of her tight jeans and slipping out of them. While doing so, she slightly pulled down her panties even further, as Roger marveled at the top of her ass crack and her full cheeks.

“Oh my god! Don’t look at me!” Lucy faced Roger and crossed one hand over her bare naked boobies and the other over her pink panties.

“Lucy! Look out!”

Roger stepped in front of Lucy and fired off a couple shots at the monster’s arms and legs, immobilizing it for a few seconds while they regenerated.

Lucy quickly gathered her bearings and turned back to face the monster. “I’m going to kill you! You are just ruining my day!”

She lunged towards the monster, possessed with a fiery rage. Once she got close, Lucy stabbed the monster four or five times before jumping back, her firm ass jiggling a little bit as her socks slammed against the pavement. Roger was taken aback. “She’s strong…”

“It’s not working…” Lucy commented as she glared at the turtle like monster. “Where could its heart possibly be?”

Roger grimaced. “I’m not sure. Maybe its head?”

“I’ve got it!” Lucy yelled as she jumped towards the monster. “Distract him!”

Roger, not sure what to do in this situation, ran towards the monster and, at close range, let off a few cautious punches to the gut. The monster roared as if it was irritated.

Lucy took this moment to jump on the monster’s back and grab hold of its shell. She spread her legs on either side of the monster’s shoulders and pulled with all her might. Roger marveled at what a nice view of her damp crotch this gave him. She was sweating profusely, which allowed him to make out the details of her bush. “Huh, would have thought she shaved.”

“What did you say?!” Lucy shrieked as she finally peeled the monster’s shell off its back and jumped back onto the pavement. She placed a hand between her thighs. “Stop looking at me! I’m barely wearing anything, you pervert!”

While she was distracted, the monster grabbed her by the back of her panties. “EEK!” She yelled, suspended by her panties with one of the monster’s claws. “Shoot him in the back! Quick!” Lucy grimaced as more and more of her ass cheeks were exposed. Her panties wouldn’t hold much longer. Meanwhile, her big boobs were swaying freely for anyone to see.

Roger obliged, walking back a bit and aiming for the center of the monster’s back. He fired off a few shots. BANG, BANG, BANG!

The monster shrieked as one shot made its way directly to the monster’s heart. Just as it started to disintegrate, the back of Lucy’s pants split right down the ass crack. She yelped as she fell forward onto the pavement while the monster disintegrated.

Roger marveled at the view he now had. Lucy hit the ground face first, with her completely bare behind upturned for him to see. Her legs were splayed a little bit, so he could make out the shape of her vulva in between her thighs. Lucy suddenly realized the position she was in and stood up. “OHMYGODOHMYGODOHMYGOD STOP LOOKING AT ME I’M NAKED!!!” As she struggled to get up, she slipped against the pavement, spreading her legs even wider for Roger to see. This time he could clearly make out her labia. “KYAAAAH!”

Lucy stood up and tried to cover her bare naked tits and her full bush. The latter was impossible, as she hadn’t shaved in a while, and a few dirty blonde curls peeked out.

Roger grinned. “Good work, Lucy. And damn, you have got a hell of an ass.”

Lucy blushed.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to blueray2 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-06-2016, 04:57 AM

Please, continue!
Old 02-07-2016, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yosuke View Post
Please, continue!
I'm working on it! Trust me, the problem is not lack of ideas, but lack of time!

Tags
enf, fantasy, sci fi

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016