Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-27-2013, 08:15 AM

Would you all say I'm insecure if I was to say it would piss me off and make me jealous to know/find out I wasn't the only man (or at least not the only man after we got together)?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf42lover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2013, 09:23 PM

Thanked 24,895 Times in 700 Posts
Default Crista

I need to weight in here. Crista only ever had my cock. We met young and I had her first. She never had the time or interest to fuck other guys. She has often said she would like to try some cocks that she missed as she went through her teenage years, but is quite happy with mine since it satisfies her so well. All this and 4 kids too. Just wanted to add something different.

More of her here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/member.php?u=623704
Old 05-02-2013, 08:13 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

My wife has had 3 other guys since we married, all with my knowledge and blessing. Good for her, help ease my concience. Like Nicci, other wife provided a funny situation. A new guy at the office invited my wife and I to dinner at their home one night, when we get there he introduced me to his wife, Debbie. I recognized Debbie instantly, when I was a teen Debbie lived in our neighborhood and I was one of many 'boyfriends' she had. She was not sl*tty, just a sweet girl next door with a very high libido. She was my first oral, both ways, my first handjob, and the first home run.

Debbie is shooting me daggers with her eyes, she apparently has not shared her history with her hubby, I acted like we've never met. At one point in the evening we were on then patio, my wife went to the bathroom and her hubby went to get drinks. She immediately thanked me for my silence, I told her those were great memories and our secret.

I never even told my wife that she was the neighborhood girl I had told her about.
Old 05-05-2013, 02:19 AM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts

My ex had three men before we married.And unknown to me at the time.A number of them after we got married.Including two so called friends of mine,one of whom did her on a regular basis while I worked a 24hr shift for an EMS service.And another who she banged one night after I was passed out after having to much to drink at my birthday party.I found all this out years later,after the divorce.
Old 05-05-2013, 06:59 AM

Thanked 1,705 Times in 203 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petitemilf View Post
I need to weight in here. Crista only ever had my cock. We met young and I had her first. She never had the time or interest to fuck other guys. She has often said she would like to try some cocks that she missed as she went through her teenage years, but is quite happy with mine since it satisfies her so well. All this and 4 kids too. Just wanted to add something different.

More of her here: https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/member.php?u=623704
very nice
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to colascne1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2013, 08:07 PM

Thanked 3,993 Times in 225 Posts

Seems like there's another thread on this subject somewhere on the forum, but what the heck.......we all like talkin' about our wimmin, right?

My wife's first cock was some kid who ran in her crowd in high school. He fucked her best friend, so then the predictable girl competition thing kicked in, and she let him fuck her. Twice. And that was that.

Couple of years later she met her future first husband and they began banging regularly. After about a year he started eyeballing some other babe and came up with the usual "I-think-we-should-be-permitted-to-date-other-people" shit. By then she had lots of college friends and fucked a classmate of hers a few times. "He had a really big dick too," she thoughtfully added while telling me her history.

Future first husband sees this going on, gets jealous, and reels her back in. They got married and she stayed faithful to him for about 15 years, until he started fucking his secretary. Emotionally done with the marriage, she subsequently met a guy online and they eventually hooked and began periodically doing the horizontal bop. First husband went apeshit. Evidentially it was okay for him to say he wasn't happy and and start plumbing the secretary, but as soon as she did it, well then, that was just beyond the pale. They got divorced.

So, at that point her total cock count was four. After her divorce she sort of let loose. She estimates she fucked a dozen guys in the next couple of years. I happened to be the next one in an increasingly long line of cocks she let into her pussy. Taking her guesstimate of a dozen after her divorce at face value, that means I was number 17.

We got married after about a year, and lived happily ever after.....except for the part where I talked her into becoming my hotwife. And then we still lived very happily ever after. Since she started fucking other men with my blessing she's run her absolute total up to 35. I think.

Might have missed a couple in my mental calculations. Also this total doesn't include a couple of guys she blew and never actually fucked. Slick Willy says they don't count.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:56 PM

Thanked 1,437 Times in 359 Posts

Great stories! Mine had approximately 12 to 15 before marriage and 1 that I encouraged her to do after we were married. That was great to watch!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2013, 03:17 PM

Thanked 49,113 Times in 2,731 Posts

Thanks for the interesting topic: I discuss some of my thoughts on this matter here:

My wife admits to 4 sexual partners prior to me and swears here fidelity to me for the past 22 years. I seriously doubt both claims and some of the rationale has been posted in the link above. However, fear not, I have more. My wife has admitted to losing her virginity at 14 which, if I am being completely honest, had been a slight sore spot when we first started dating and sharing this kind of information. I am sure that jealousy played a major role in how I felt given that I was nearly 18 when I gave mine away. I also don't want to minimize what I am sure most of us betrothed fellas feel when confronted with our significant other's past: We love them but to other's she was just a piece of pussy. Can I get a witness?

Now, my wife and I were 20 when we started to date. While it is possible, I find it hard to believe in the 6 years between losing her virginity and the beginning of our relationship, she slept with only 3 other guys. First, to lose one's virginity at 14 suggests a sexual maturity beyond her years. There is a thought process deeply entrenched to even consider such activities at such a young age (remember, this is the mid 80's we are talking about here). I seriously doubt that this young fella was the aggressor (though I, admittedly have no empirical evidence). I can safely assume this based on how my wife behaved when we first met. She was, to say the least, very attention seeking and flirtatious (we were just friends for almost 2 years prior to dating).

Now, she was in a long term relationship when we first met and, I have been told, that it extended back into high school. I knew this guy relatively well, though we were never the closest of friends. My assumption, though we have never discussed it at any length, was that they fucked frequently while dating one another. I should also mention here that, according to my wife, he cheated on her frequently. So, that leaves two lucky bastards before she started dating her high school sweetheart. One, another guy that I was familiar with, fucked her at a party when, according to her, she was drunk. As she tells the story, he approached her and said, "I wanna get my dick wet," and this was all that it took for her to allow him to fuck her. Please note: Drunk at 16 at a party, the ease of entry if you will. Important factors in understanding my lack of faith in her assertions.

The story of the last fella needs some detailing as I apologize for the length of this reply but the facts are germane to the case. While we were friends (we worked at the same place while in college), one of her old high school friends called her the "devirginator". To hear the story, it was a nickname that she was given after she took this fellas virginity, we will call him Mike. We need to now flash forward to about 6 months before she and I actually started dating. We had been spending more and more time together, along with our work associates, and, as a consequence, we growing quite close. There was certainly a spark between the two of us and, even though we were both dating other people, it was clear that we wanted to be together. She was still trying to end the relationship with her high school sweetheart and I was trying to fuck everything that walked (I may have been late to start but I maximized my time wisely). Things were getting rather hot and heavy and, after a party, I actually inserted myself into her after a rather long make out session. She asked me to stop and I did. She stating that she didn't feel right given the situation (one point to her). I asked of her, at that time, to please make a decision regarding us. I was really getting tired of waiting for her to end her current relationship and she professed to being serious about us.

Several months went by and I was really cognizant of giving her space. Although I had no experience with long term relationships, I suspected that it was really hard to end one given the time and effort that almost certainly went into maintaining one. So, I'm out having a few beers with the boys after work one night, and up drives Mike (whom I had never seen or met) and he starts to chat up a couple of my coworkers. He was just explaining to the boys how he had just come from fucking my future wife and he spared none of the details. I, being single since our conversation after the party some months ago in anticipation of being in a relationship with her, was devastated. When I confronted her about it, she explained that she was not ready to get involved in another serious relationship so soon after ending one. She said that she knew we would be together for life and she just needed to get things out of her system. I called "bull shit" at the time but ended up with her a about 6 weeks later and we have been together ever since.

I tell you all this only to explain my stance that I am quite certain that she is not telling the truth in the number of sexual partners that she claims nor am I completely convinced that she has been faithful to me for the entirety of our relationship. In fact, I am relatively sure that she continued to have sex with her high school sweetheart after we started dating and, I am equally sure that she has had relations with at least one other person. I am, however, 95% sure she has been faithful since we got married which is all a husband can really ask for.

As an aside, I would LOVE to share my wife with other men. Perhaps it's a psychological side effect from the whole Mike situation or maybe I'm just bored. I have been faithful to her for the past 22 years (not that I have not been tempted because I certainly have).

Thoughts always welcomed.

Last edited by video_boy; 05-08-2013 at 03:20 PM.
Old 05-08-2013, 04:05 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default A royal screw up.....

My wife had dated a guy in high school just before we started dating. She was a virgin when we started, but she had hinted that she had fooled around with the former boyfriend, although they did not go all the way.

I ran into him one afternoon at the airport and we started talking old times, and he asked about my wife--"his first love" as he called her. He had traveled in Asia for business and brought back a beautiful Asian girl at least ten years younger than him. I commented on how attractive she was when he showed me a photo and he hinted he could show me more.

We met one night at a bar and talked for a while. After a while, he brought our about 15 full color 8X10 photos of his new wife, in lingerie, nude, having sex, outdoors, etc. and she was unbelievably attractive and had a great figure. I brought out some of my Poloroids of my wife when we were dating--nude, spread, etc.---and I thought he would faint. He could not stop staring. He said he never even got into her bra back in high school, much less see her fully nude. He loved the photos, but I was embarassed that I showed them to him. I had wrongly assumed he had seen everything she had back in high school.

How would you feel if you got to see fully nude Poloroids of your favorite girl when you were in high school?
Old 05-09-2013, 01:15 PM

Thanked 1,450 Times in 114 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by video_boy View Post
Thanks for the interesting topic: I discuss some of my thoughts on this matter here:
I tell you all this only to explain my stance that I am quite certain that she is not telling the truth in the number of sexual partners that she claims nor am I completely convinced that she has been faithful to me for the entirety of our relationship. In fact, I am relatively sure that she continued to have sex with her high school sweetheart after we started dating and, I am equally sure that she has had relations with at least one other person. I am, however, 95% sure she has been faithful since we got married which is all a husband can really ask for.
The truth is woman are just as much "Dirty Dogs" as men but most of the time are much better at not getting caught.
They also mostly keep their past adventures to themselves no matter how long you know them.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to postnit4u For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia