Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-06-2017, 11:06 AM

Thanked 4,520 Times in 477 Posts
Default Chics in truckers sleepers

Show us pics and tell the story behind it. I'm sure there are some truckers out there who has chics in sleeper pics and a story. I drove for my dad's company for a couple of years before getting into other things. I once had more than a few of my first wife in the sleeper and other places around the truck, but when we split she snagged them.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 02:23 PM

Guess no chics in trucker sleepers, like truckers girlfriends/ wives etc. Bummer, I think it would be hot to see. I'm sure others also would .
The Following User Says Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-19-2017, 02:36 PM

Thanked 3,968 Times in 637 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by daskers View Post
Guess no chics in trucker sleepers, like truckers girlfriends/ wives etc. Bummer, I think it would be hot to see. I'm sure others also would .
You made a very specific and uncommon request, and didn't provide your Ken content as the board custom and rules say to do. No surprise it didn't take off...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 11:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxxenophile View Post
You made a very specific and uncommon request, and didn't provide your Ken content as the board custom and rules say to do. No surprise it didn't take off...
Auhhh, thought that I did or at least it appeared to seem so. My apologies.
The Following User Says Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 07:09 PM

Thanked 2,339 Times in 147 Posts
Default Great Wife with a past

My wife did in her younger days.

excert: (How many guys have boned your wife - pg 71)

[The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.]

I would love to watch her reenact that for me. We have spoken about her doing it but it's harder since she left the steel business. I would love to watch her totally naked, legs high in the air and a trucker banging away in his truck sleeper. Have thought about it several times since she told me and she had already did it and was married to her second husband when she did, several times without her husband ever knowing. Just I would be luckier since I would know and watching her. Maybe one day.....
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2017, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dantroop View Post
My wife did in her younger days.

excert: (How many guys have boned your wife - pg 71)

[The second husband was pretty normal. She worked at a steel plant in the office where the truck driver's got their paperwork and route assignments. She was now in her 30's and generally wore short skirts, had a great body and killer legs to show off. She said she enjoyed the attention the drivers paid to her and the nice comments about her looks. She told me it started off by her meeting 1 really nice looking driver she had given an assignment at a local truck stop and letting him fuck her in the cab of his truck. She said she enjoyed it, he enjoyed it and everyone was winning and it got pretty regular. She said he must have told a few of the other drivers and she was getting hit on quite a bit. They too wanted to fuck her in their trucks. Some she said she did some she didn't. It seemed she was known as a great lay, willing to do anything asked and pretty easy. She told me her 2nd husband was pretty drab and only thought of his business, not her.]

I would love to watch her reenact that for me. We have spoken about her doing it but it's harder since she left the steel business. I would love to watch her totally naked, legs high in the air and a trucker banging away in his truck sleeper. Have thought about it several times since she told me and she had already did it and was married to her second husband when she did, several times without her husband ever knowing. Just I would be luckier since I would know and watching her. Maybe one day.....
Sweet. I thought this subject was hot because my second wife told me about a time when she worked the container area for the railroad. She would have all kinds of truck drivers hit on her to, but never acted on it untill a couple of years after our divorce. Here awhile back, she was telling me that she decided to go on a date ride as she called it, with this one driver. He pulled off the road and started getting real fresh with her, she said he eventually got his hands under her shirt and started playing with her nipples. He then took her shirt bra off and started sucking on her tits real hard. After all that, she said he ordered her into his sleeper, he then took her pants and panties off and told her to spread her legs, that he had been wanting to lick and fuck her pussy for a long time. I was told that he licked her out real good then got on top of her and slid into her pumping her really hard and fast, while he was doing that, he was asking her if was a better fuck than me and was talking really dirty to her. I ask her if he shot a big wad in her, she said that he filled her really good, that it was like the guy hadn't had no sex in ten years. After he was done fucking her, she said he took some dirty photos of her in his sleeper, with her legs spread and her in the doggy position, as well one of her sucking and kissing on her tits that he wanted. Later he sent a couple he had took to her, which she showed me, but she deleted them afterward, I never seen the others. Me and her are still very close, and yes, we have been fucking off and on ever since our divorce in 2007. After she told me the above and showed me the photos, me and her went at it a long time in every dirty way that you can imagine.
Old 07-23-2017, 12:27 PM

Would love to see photos of like what happen between my ex and that trucker in his sleeper, and the stories behind it. Looking forward to hearing from others that had similar experiences.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to daskers For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2018, 07:03 AM

Thanked 2,339 Times in 147 Posts
Default Mrs. Dan Troop

See above
Attached Thumbnails
SandiAss (2).jpg   SandiAssPanties1.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to dantroop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2023, 04:27 PM

Default My girl in sleepers

Back in the early 80's when I was in my late teens I worked as a guard in a truck yard where new trucks would be shipped to from the factory, and then sent out to the dealers or buyers from there. I worked weekday nights and weekends. So most of the time I was there alone.

My girlfriend at the time was 2 years younger and she would would stop by and bring me lunch or dinner... then she would be the dessert. We fucked and sucked all over the office, the driver's room, the decking shed, pretty much everywhere. The company drivers all had a key to the yard gates, and we got turned on by the danger of at any moment a trucker might pull in with a late delivery and catch us fucking. A lot of the time my girlfriend would hang around the office nude or partially nude just for the thrill of it. If a truck pulled up to the gate, we could see it from the office windows, then she'd take off laughing for the bathroom to get dressed before the driver walked in.

One of our most favorite things to do though was to "christen" the new truck's with sleepers. We'd climb into one and fuck our brains out. A lot of trucks went out of that yard with my girlfriend's ass-print pressed into the plastic covers on the sleeper beds.

Those were some fun times.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Bushwhacker716 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017