Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-20-2017, 04:37 PM

Thanked 5,717 Times in 427 Posts
Default More Conquests

Part 1 - Kerrie

I’ve been greatly enjoying rabbit07’s Conquests thread and his stories reminded me of some of mine, but rather than interrupt him, I thought I’d start a thread of my own. First I’ll talk about Kerrie.

I met Kerrie about a year and a half after splitting up with Vicky, my first girlfriend. I’ve already written about Vicky in my thread ‘My first Few Times’ here:

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=147881

(One day I’ll continue that, as there are a few interesting stories still untold.)

Kerrie and I worked together. I shouldn’t really say together, we were at the same company but different departments; she in the office, I in the warehouse. We could see each other through a partition, but that was all. Occasionally someone from one side would need to talk to someone from the other so they’d wander in or out. There was no more interaction than that, apart from at lunchtimes when we’d all sit and chat together.

Kerrie wasn’t that attractive actually. She was about average height, say 5 foot 4, with a bit of a beanpole figure. Think Olive Oyl and you’re about there. She wasn’t very pretty and had strange, frizzy hair. But she had a pleasant outgoing personality, which went a long way towards making up for all that. After a few months, I began to notice that Kerrie was beginning to flirt with me. She’d just say odd little things that meant nothing on their own, but put together made me wonder. For example one day a load of electrical components arrived which it turned out the customer had wanted assembled, so I found a quiet corner of the warehouse, put a table there, and sat down and did it. Kerrie came out to check on some orders and as she passed me said, “Here’s our man of many talents.” Then a couple of her female colleagues told me that she liked me, so I made my move.

On the floor above was an empty room that we used for storing odds and ends such as files and paperwork, and one morning I spotted Kerrie going upstairs so decided we needed a new receipt pad and went to the empty room to get one, so that when I arrived, Kerrie and I would be alone. I found her standing peering into a filing cabinet and stood close behind her.

“You keep saying things. Are you just clowning around?”

“Of course not, Everard, I wouldn’t kid about that sort of thing.”

“So what are you looking for anyway?”

“Nothing, it was just an excuse to come up here, I thought you’d probably follow me.”

By now she had turned to face me. I put my hands on her nice trim little waist, she wrapped her arms round my neck. “Be a shame to come up here then not do anything wouldn’t it?”

Thus we ended up stood in the middle of this huge empty room giving each other a big wet kiss! We arranged to meet the very next night. When I turned up at the pub, Kerrie was feeling a bit paranoid because both her father and fiancé (yes, she was engaged to somebody else!) worked nearby, so we moved elsewhere. We ended up parked at a nice lonely spot, with a pleasant view of the city lights. In the front of my car (there wasn’t room in the back) we enjoyed more massive kisses like the one the previous day, while my hand caressed first her face, then her neck, then that sexy little place where the neck joins the shoulders, then I found her shirt buttons … one by one, somehow they came apart. Not a difficult task, I think she’d undone at least two of them herself as soon as we came to a stop!

I soon found her nipples and within minutes was licking and chewing them and she was making soft mewling noises. (Kerrie had strange tits, small yet droopy, and after a while I realised the left one was smaller than the right.) Lower down, her little handy-pandies were on a voyage of discovery all of their own and within seconds had located my willy. Not surprising, considering its state. She eased it out of its hiding place and caressed its entire length with both hands.

I said, “Two can play at that game,” and under her skirt, reached round to find her knickers, slide them off and ease my fingers into her juicy pussy.

“Ooohh, Everard, that’s lovely,” she purred, turning round to give me a deep, sexy kiss. By now we were both in the driving seat – in more ways than one! – and after a bit more manoeuvring, Kerrie managed to lower herself onto my cock. And there you have it. And so did we.

That was the beginning of a relationship which lasted for several years, on and off. It was just sex, to be honest, on my side anyway. We eventually drifted apart when she finally twigged that I was never going to ask her to marry me. Thank God I didn’t; she recently got in touch on Facebook. All I’ll say is, she’s not a beanpole any more.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 09:25 PM

Great story, lets hear more!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-20-2017, 11:34 PM

Don't worry, I will be writing more!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 09:42 AM

Good deal
The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2017, 03:26 PM

Part 2 – Zoe

A few months after the above, Kerrie left the company, but she still lived and worked locally and we kept in touch, and continued having lots of sex. Then my employer took on a new van driver and this one was female. Quite tall, say about 5 foot 8, slim, not madly attractive but a nice person. Zoe and I got on as well as any other two co-workers but then on our last working day before Christmas, the company had a bit of a get-together in the office, bit of music, bit of booze, soft lighting etcetera.

Suddenly, as a slow number came on, Zoe dragged me into a dark corner for a smooch, and before I knew what was happening was giving me a huge snog! Our tongues explored each other hungrily, while our hands were all over the place. I resolved to see more of Zoe as soon as we returned after the holidays.

Well with one thing and another, progress was slow, but one day a few months later, Zoe was putting the van away before going home, and I happened to be standing there when she drove in. I opened the van door and helped her down, and she stepped straight into my arms! Out of sight of our colleagues, we stood there and enjoyed a big hug, so I decided it was time to ask her out.

“Well I haven’t got any money so I can’t go out,” she said, “But why don’t you come round this evening?”

When I got to the flat, Zoe’s brother Vic was there as he was shagging her flatmate Pam, but we didn’t see much of them, as first they went out for chips, then soon after getting back they went off to bed, so our cuddling on the sofa quickly turned into something else. It didn’t take me long to find out how much having her nipples sucked and chewed turned Zoe on and it was virtually no time before she’d got out the little camp bed and made it up on the living room floor. Our clothes were soon discarded, and we put the TV off, the lights out, and climbed in.

My fingers eased in and out of her delightfully tight pussy, and danced around her clit, while hers enclosed my throbbing cock. “Wow! You’re massive!” she exclaimed.

“No, I’m not, “ I said modestly. “You’ve just got small hands.”

“I haven’t, they’re huge – look,” she said, holding up what to me seemed like a perfectly normal pair of mitts.

Then she climbed on top of me, took hold of my erection, and gently guided it into her. What followed was really, really good. The bad news was that we only managed to repeat it once, because shortly after that she decided to move back to her hometown, and we lost touch.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-22-2017, 06:43 PM

Part 3 – Monica

A couple of months after Zoe’s departure, I was at my usual Thursday night haunt, a local rock disco. Stood on her own near the bar was a not unattractive blonde girl, whom I remembered noticing the week before, but hadn’t plucked up the courage to speak to. I decided not to make the same mistake this week, and introduced myself. Her name was Monica, she was fairly short, probably not much more than 5 foot 1 or 2, but close up I could see that she was quite pretty. Soon the live band came on, which gave us something to talk about, and as they were quite loud we moved to the chill-out area, where we continued to get on really well. For the rest of the evening we sat in a dark corner, snogging like mad.

When the place shut, before getting in my car to go home I walked her round to where she’d parked her bike, As we sat making out on a nearby park bench, a car full of drunks sped past, and one of them leaned out the window and yelled, “Give her one, I have!”

I said, “Friend of yours?” and she laughed. (She had a lovely musical laugh.) Naturally I arranged to see her again, and a few days later picked her up. We went to a firework display – I don’t remember what the event was – then decided to get away from the crowds, and ended up parked in a quiet spot – yes, the same one as in the first post in this thread, it features in quite a few of my stories.

In the back of my car (I’d changed it since the first post) we sat and kissed passionately, and I discovered how easy it was to remove her halter top. Monica had fantastic breasts; a perfect size for her height and build and the nipples were just as exquisite. While I was kissing and squeezing these, she was undoing my jeans and massaging Percy from root to tip. What’s sauce for the goose, I thought, soon her jeans were undone too and we lay side by side on the back seat, sending each other into waves of ecstasy.

There were a few nights like that but we never actually had sex, because one Thursday about a month later I turned up at the rock disco as usual, and she introduced me to her new boyfriend so that was it. I suppose we didn’t have much in common due to the age difference; I was nearly 24 and she’d just turned 18. But I thought she was really nice and have never forgotten her; her surname was Best so whenever people ask me, who was my favourite girlfriend, I can say, “I liked Monica Best.”
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2017, 05:49 PM

Part 4 – Elaine

During this period I was still fucking Kerrie fairly regularly, so I didn’t go short of the old nooky. Then a while after Monica, I answered a couple of personal ads in the local paper, from girls looking for partners. People used to do that sort of thing in those pre-internet days. Nothing came of either of them, but it gave me the idea of putting my own ad in. When I did, I got seven replies that I wanted to follow up on so I wrote back to them, gave them my phone number, and waited for the calls.

One eliminated herself by not phoning, and the first two I met were horrible. The next one, when I went to meet her, opened her front door, and the second she saw me said, “I don’t want to go out with you,” and shut it again! I said, “Fucking cow,” as I walked away, not caring if she heard.

By then I’d had enough. There were three left I still hadn’t seen, but I’d only arranged dates with two of them, so cancelled the third. The last one I met (I’ll come to the penultimate one in a minute) was called Amanda and she was an absolute smasher. Average height, dark hair, well dressed, lovely figure, very pretty and chatty, and even got on well with some friends of mine who dropped into the pub where we were meeting. They all loved her, and I thought the night had gone well. When she left she said she’d call me, but never did.

The night before, I had met Elaine. She was tall for a girl, 5 foot 8 she said, and a little older than me, claiming to be 30 (I was 27) but later admitting she was actually 32. She was reasonably attractive although rather shy.

The first night we went out we sat in a pub chatting or at least trying to, I could hardly get a word out of her. When we got in the car afterwards though, it was a different story! She grabbed me and stuck her tongue down my throat, and where her hands were going was nobody’s business. We went somewhere quiet (yes that same spot again!), where her tits came out and I enjoyed playing with them. They were a bit larger and droopier than I usually liked, but sucking and chewing them turned her on like you wouldn’t believe so who was I to complain?

I next took her out about a week later. Back in our quiet spot she wasted little time in getting my cock out and massaging it into a state of alertness. Unfortunately it was her time of the month so further activity wasn’t possible that night, or so I thought. Then she surprised me by producing a load of tissues, and proceeded to give me an expert hand job, which no woman had done for me at that point.

Over the next few weeks we progressed a lot more! Get Elaine on her own and all her inhibitions disappeared. She loved playing with my cock until it was erect, and had this thing she called ‘kissing the end of it’ in other words taking it in her mouth. I was a bit new at oral sex, but it was fun so I let her do it. She would keep saying, “You won’t come in my mouth, will you?” and I always said no but let’s be honest, that was something I couldn’t really guarantee!

Screwing her was interesting. For some medical reason connected with her past she was sterile, which was good because she couldn’t go on the pill and was allergic to rubber! However she was a bit strange and in the end we split up because of her extreme jealousy and possessiveness. If I couldn’t see her for any reason she always suspected I was with another woman and this became so intolerable that giving her the old heave-ho was the only option.

It was a shame she was so loopy, because in all honesty, she wasn’t a bad fuck.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2017, 11:42 AM

Part 5 – Yvonne

I had a lean period for a few years after Elaine. I carried on boning Kerrie for a while then we drifted apart as described in the earlier post. Then one night I accompanied a friend to his photography club, and we all went to the pub after the meeting finished. I found myself sat opposite a very nice lady called Yvonne and we chatted away all night like old friends.

When we left she said, “Can I ask you a favour? Could you hang around until that guy over there has gone?”

I did so, under the pretence of helping her clean her car windows (it was a cold night, and they were starting to ice up). It was one of the other club members; she said she’d gone out with him for a while, he couldn’t accept it when they split up, and was still pestering her. (Bloody liar, I later found out he was her ex-husband.) Then she said, “Come and have a cup of coffee,” and I followed her home, where we sat chatting for another hour or two, arranged to meet again, and exchanged a kiss when I left. It was quite a chaste one, but held promise.

Yvonne was actually a fair bit older than me. I was 33; she was 41. But she was lovely. Only about 5 foot 3 but a cracking little body, quite an attractive face and medium-length honey-blonde hair. Have you seen my ‘Strip Trivial Pursuit’ thread in the ‘Fiction’ section?

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=216346

Well, ‘Lynda’ in those stories is based on her, except I’ve made her a few years younger than my character.

We went out a couple of times then she invited me round for a meal. Afterwards we sat on her sofa making out, and somehow her top came off. (I keep having these strange accidents; I must be really clumsy.) Like a lot of girls with small tits, she had really sensitive nipples and anything I did with them drove her wild! Nothing further happened that night, but a few days later she invited me to stay for an entire weekend.

On the first night we went out for a drink, and carried on after arriving home. On the sofa, my top came off as well as hers and she was the girl who made me realise that having my nipples licked and chewed drove me as insane as it did her! We had several more drinks, by which time my head was really spinning, and I was worrying whether I’d be able to do anything.

Anyway, Yvonne now decided it was time for bed. While she was in the bathroom, I undressed and got in to wait for her. When she came back and had removed her make up, her lack of inhibitions inspired her to do an impromptu striptease at the foot of the bed. Even through the alcohol I could see what a gorgeous body she had, and when it slid in beside me the effects of the drink completely disappeared, as Yvonne replaced them with some effects of her own. She pulled me on top of her, pushed me inside, and I had the most fantastic fuck of my life. Or at least it would have been, had the one that followed it an hour or so later, not been even better.

Then we fell into a deep, satisfied and inebriated sleep. On waking the next morning, a repeat performance proved every bit as satisfying.

And that set the tone for the rest of the weekend, indeed my entire time with Yvonne, who described herself as a ‘randy sod.’ Only problem was, she was too randy for one man and I began to suspect there were others. After a bit of legwork and more than a little skulduggery, I discovered that my suspicions had in fact been correct and we soon parted.

But my time with an older and more experienced woman had taught me a lot, and these days if a woman tells me I’m good in bed I always think to myself, ‘thanks Vonny.’
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 01:02 AM

Thanked 4,611 Times in 411 Posts
Default great

great stories!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 12-29-2017, 04:14 AM

Thanks raysallx - still more to come!
The Following User Says Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo