photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-05-2017, 05:42 PM

Default Train ride

I was with my family in Cornwall; my children were about 7 & 5 and we were having a day out on a miniature railway. I didn't expect any voyeur opportunities, but I was wrong. A train arrived and the passengers were getting off the little carriages, which involved swinging your legs over the central seat. A lady of about 10 years my senior did just that, and opened her legs giving me a clear view up her skirt. It was one of those occasions where you don't quite register what you have seen straight away, but the view I got was of a pair of tights with no knickers and a clear view of a dark crack! Lovely!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to TerryD147 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 01:53 AM

Thanked 1,919 Times in 133 Posts
Default Friend’s one-boob flash

A while back my wife and I got together with some neighbours one evening and a hot tub was involved. Late on, there was only the good looking wife of one of my friends and me left in the spa.

We were just chatting and something in the conversation prompted me to jokingly ask her to get her tits out (or words to that effect). I forget the exact details but I didn’t really expect her to show them to me.

It was as if she been waiting for someone to ask her to do this because she immediately sat up partially out of the water. Without even checking if there was still anyone else still around she reached across her chest with her right hand and pulled her swimming costume towards the middle. With her other hand she reached up and elegantly cupped her beautiful exposed left boob in my direction.

After a few seconds she tucked it away again and we continued talking until we joined our partners and other friends in the house. I remember wondering why, given that she was so accommodating, she only showed me one boob not the pair I’d requested. I guessed she was comfortable with this because she’d done it many times when breast feeding her kids. My wife had often surprised me by getting a boob out in front of waiters in restaurants when she was feeding our’s which I suspected she enjoyed.

Perhaps my friend in the tub was worried someone would notice her flashing me if she pulled the whole costume down to show me both her boobs. In any case, I was happy that she met me halfway at least. I think this tasteful partial exposure was probably more erotic than if she’d whipped everything off. She certainly had my respect as I thought it was a classy thing to do.

Last edited by winston optic beer; 12-07-2017 at 01:57 AM.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:46 AM

Thanked 1,662 Times in 62 Posts

Looked through many pages to see if I could find a thread this better fit into, but this is all I could land on without starting a whole new thread for just one story:

Yesterday late afternoon/early evening my wife and I had sex almost immediately upon her returning from work. (She actually marched straight into the bedroom upon entering our apartment, called out "Hey, come in here." Already waiting naked in bed when I came in, not two minutes after coming through the front door!)

Nothing unusual about the sex itself to report here except that her phone buzzed with a call from her mom mid-sex, which she ignored. After finishing, I ran to the kitchen to grab a paper towel for my wife to clean the cum dribbling out of her pussy with.

When I returned, I guess that my wife's mom had called again and my wife had picked up: "Oh not much, just got back from work. We're just hanging out," my wife told her mom over the phone as she wiped cum off her pussy with a paper towel. Her mom on the other end of the phone probably picturing her daughter sitting fully clothed on the couch in front of the TV.

Hot and funny!
Old 12-11-2017, 12:13 AM

Default Construction workers see my wife

Just got back from a short vacation and my wife and I stayed at a couple of hotels. The last one we were on the second floor and when we looked at the view we were both bummed out that the view was an empty dirt lot that was fenced and with a locked chain-link gate. It seemed abandoned as there was nothing but dirt inside the fence. We didn't bother to close the d****s since there was no need for privacy.

The next morning my wife went to take a shower and I casually looked out the window. I was surprised to see several men there in construction outfits milling around 6 big trucks full of equipment. It seemed like a staging area for some construction company. Since we were on the second floor a couple of the men saw me in the window and actually waved to me. I could see the steam coming up from their coffee cups they were so close.

I went back inside and didn't think much about it until my wife came out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her and her hair all wet. I went over to her and started to kiss her and she said, "Oh someone is horny this morning".

I turned her away from the window so she couldn't see out the window and kept kissing her as I moved her backward gently to the window. I could tell she thought I was going to throw her on the bed but I kept her standing up as I kissed her.

Pretty soon we were close enough that I looked over her shoulder and saw that the men had seen her in her towel and were waving at each other to look at the window.

At that point, I pulled the towel open and let it drop to the floor. My wife was still facing away from the window so her naked ass was on display for the construction men.

I leaned bent over and started to suck her tits and caught a few glimpse out the window. All of the men had bunched up and were pointing and laughing at the window as they saw her ass. I saw them move closer to the window to get as close as possible since we were on the second floor and above the men.

I started to kiss her again and reached around her to play with her ass cheeks and tried to spread them as much as possible so they could see her asshole.

I then threw her on the bed and fucked her hard but that was out of their view. It was such a turn on thinking of all those men seeing her that I didn't last long. When she got up to clean up in the bathroom, I discreetly closed the d****s so she wouldn't know they were out there.

We checked out a couple of hours later and as we drove out, I saw that the construction crew was working on the road just outside the hotel. A couple of the guys recognized me and waved as we drove by and smiled at wife who waved back at them, never knowing they had seen her ass naked.
Old 12-11-2017, 11:02 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Construction Workers...

You could have turned her around at the window to face out... The construction workers would really have enjoyed that! If she reacted poorly you could claim you did not realize they were out there.

My wife and I do not often travel together staying at hotels, but when we do try to keep the curtains open so maybe other might see her coming out of the bath or changing...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-11-2017, 11:37 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts
Default Commuting on a Train

Low key and not that massive of a thrill, but years ago when commuting to the city by train had an event. Like many trains, the train cars had a vestibule where people would stand between the opposite side doors when waiting to arrive at their stop or the train was very crowded. The seats for the balance of the car were 3 on 1 side and 2 on the other all facing the vestibule, which put the 3rd of the 3 seats in line with the aisle down the middle of the train car. One summer Friday evening with only a couple of stops left and most people had gotten off the train and the vestibule had cleared I noticed a woman sitting in that 3rd seat of the first row facing the vestibule, I was on the other side of the vestibule also in the 3rd seat but back a few rows. She was looking at me, more like staring. As I looked back, I noticed she opened her legs so I and anyone else behind me could see everything, then partially closed them again. Then she started fiddling with the buttons on her top, undoing 1, then a 2nd to reveal her cleavage and a bit of her bra. To say I was surprised to see this on a commuter train, where things were so staid and conservative that rattling a newspaper was frowned upon, would be an understatement. Her display went on for another minute when my station was approaching and I stood and walked to the vestibule, and her, to get off. She watched me the entire time with a slight smile, legs slowly opening and closing while she tugged at her shirt. Not thinking that anyone taking that train would do that, it dawned on me she was probably a working girl trolling for a customer. But maybe she was just a "liberated woman" [a phrase that was bandied about at the time] and was feeling frisky...
Old 12-11-2017, 02:52 PM

Default Now days you would get arrested for looking at her

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omega88 View Post
Low key and not that massive of a thrill, but years ago when commuting to the city by train had an event. Like many trains, the train cars had a vestibule where people would stand between the opposite side doors when waiting to arrive at their stop or the train was very crowded. The seats for the balance of the car were 3 on 1 side and 2 on the other all facing the vestibule, which put the 3rd of the 3 seats in line with the aisle down the middle of the train car. One summer Friday evening with only a couple of stops left and most people had gotten off the train and the vestibule had cleared I noticed a woman sitting in that 3rd seat of the first row facing the vestibule, I was on the other side of the vestibule also in the 3rd seat but back a few rows. She was looking at me, more like staring. As I looked back, I noticed she opened her legs so I and anyone else behind me could see everything, then partially closed them again. Then she started fiddling with the buttons on her top, undoing 1, then a 2nd to reveal her cleavage and a bit of her bra. To say I was surprised to see this on a commuter train, where things were so staid and conservative that rattling a newspaper was frowned upon, would be an understatement. Her display went on for another minute when my station was approaching and I stood and walked to the vestibule, and her, to get off. She watched me the entire time with a slight smile, legs slowly opening and closing while she tugged at her shirt. Not thinking that anyone taking that train would do that, it dawned on me she was probably a working girl trolling for a customer. But maybe she was just a "liberated woman" [a phrase that was bandied about at the time] and was feeling frisky...
There is so much knee jerk reaction to Weinstein that everything that men do to pick up women seems like a crime. I am not trying to downplay the casting couch, but grown women going to a director or producer hotel know what they are getting into and what is being offered. Very tough times to be a heterosexual male and I'm glad I'm happily married.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atruevoyeur For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 07:44 AM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Exclamation Upskirts.

Upskirts will always be a big deal for me... even fleeting glimpses are the hottest things.

Years ago, I was always attracted to a certain trainer/lead at work... one day she had on a nice white/pink dress that flared out...the hem was a bit above the knees. At the end of the day, I knew one thing to do in hopes of getting a look...

The stairs on the way out are the typical zig-zag where there's one flight, then a section where you turn sharply and go down the next flight in the other direction...this results in people on the lower section being right under the upper section. I made sure to be ahead of her just enough and my timing turned out to be perfect. I glanced upward while on the lower section, and saw directly up the back of her legs right up to her incredible ass. One thing I always liked on her is the very pale skin.. so on the backside I saw ALL of that, along with a tiny black thong between the cheeks...with the slight jiggle as she took each step on her way down.... I'm already getting hard again just remembering this scene. It was outstanding....my heart was racing and I was actually trembling with excitement, because the upskirt view (especially from the backside) really is the ultimate for me....nothing tops it.....so in no time I exploded on myself there in the car. I would later replay that moment in my mind over and over again later, jerkin' off thinking about her. Every time from then on out when speaking with her, I'd remember the amazing view I had of her legs and thong-clad ass that day. I never imagined I'd get to see her like that, but there it was....finally. Goddamn that view was somethin' else
Old 12-12-2017, 10:59 AM

Default Jakemills - ouch!

couldn't just be regular nude pictures either but ones which contain restraints... I bet she does turn red.

Does she at least find it in someway a turn on to have been exposed in this way?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 11:02 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
couldn't just be regular nude pictures either but ones which contain restraints... I bet she does turn red.

Does she at least find it in someway a turn on to have been exposed in this way?
Hot and embarrassing story. I assume in the third photo her hands are restrained too. Was she also blindfolded or any other restraints like a gag?

Tags
brother saw tits, topless beach

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows