Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-09-2009, 03:43 AM

Default Monday Night Bare

Monday Night Bare by deviousdave

For anyone who is a fan of the lovely ladies that wrestle for the WWE. This was written when these women were still affiliated with WWE.

Friday Morning
The writers for the WWE had to come up with something fast. Ratings had slipped recently, and Vince McMahon was not at all happy. Josh, the head writer, got together on Friday with the other writers to go over the idea for Monday night’s show. They all agreed that this was a good time to spice things up a little bit. The match they had come up with was to be the standard evening gown match between Diva winner Christy Hemme and new Diva Candice Michelle, the infamous GoDaddy.com girl from the Super Bowl ad. Naturally the gowns the girls were to wear were quite elegant and revealing and complete with the gloves and high heels that would make them look like Miss America contestants.
Dave, a new arrival, wasn’t so sure. Before he was hired he often watched the matches and the standard evening gown script seemed played out as the audience knew that one or both of the girls would invariably end up in their underwear.
“It just seems so tired,” Dave explained.
“Well, do you have anything new to offer?” asked Josh.
“Well it seems that if we were going to have Christy in a match against Candice we should look at the angle that Candice does not want to wrestle Christy because obviously Christy is the more experienced of the two and theoretically would beat Candice quite easily.”
“Go on,” Josh said with interest.
“Early in the show, we could announce the match. That usually piques the interest of the viewers and keeps them hanging around. When the announcement is made, we could cut to Candice who is somewhere in the arena and who suddenly becomes visibly upset because she knows she cannot beat Christy in a fair fight. We could have her express this concern to Trish Stratus. Then Trish could say something to the effect, ‘Don’t worry Candice. I can help you out with that.’ After all, it’s well known that Trish despises Christy. Then midway through the show, we could cut to Christy in the women’s locker room hanging up her gown in her locker and then going into the shower.”
“Hey, I like where this is going,” piped up Steve, a veteran writer.
“After one of the other matches, we could cut to the women’s locker room again. The cameraman could sneak around the corner and get a shot of Christy in the shower. Obviously he won’t show anything except maybe her bare back as she showers showing that she doesn’t have anything on. Then he could sneak back to a shot of Christy’s locker where Trish would be standing. She would have a broad mischievous grin on her face as she takes Christy’s evening gown and street clothes from the locker and leaves. Then we would cut to a commercial break and then back to Christy, fresh from the shower with a towel wrapped around her staring into her empty locker. Just then the announcement of her match would be made and a shot of Candice in the ring in her evening gown smiling. She would take the microphone from the ring announcer and taunt Christy that if she doesn’t show up she will be disqualified. Then we’d cut back to Christy running around frantically backstage trying to find something to wear. Then in desperation she would hesitantly come out from behind the curtain and look nervously at the crowd and down to the ring. Candice would start to laugh and say, ‘Well Christy, I guess I’ve already won since you don’t have on your evening gown.’ Then Candice would hold up the gown and laugh asking, ‘Do you want it back?’ Christy would become enraged and rush down and wrestle Candice briefly and strip her of her evening gown.”
“That sounds pretty good, but obviously we cannot have a girl down there wrestling with just a towel on,” said Josh.
“Oh certainly not. Too much risk of something falling out. Christy would have the thong and strapless bra that come with the gown on under the towel. The crowd will get a kick out of it not knowing if she’s really naked under there,” offered Dave.
“I like it. Write it up in detail along with the dialogue and get it to me by this afternoon for proofread and approval.”

Saturday Morning
Dave handed the two girls their copies of the script at the weekly meeting. This would give the girls the chance to read it over and walk through the whole thing during rehearsal.
“Another evening gown match,” asked Christy in disappointment. “These things are getting really old you know.”
“This one as a couple changes to keep it interesting. I think it will go over well,” replied Dave with some pride.

Monday Night
Everything was going off without a hitch. The match had been made and Candice and Trish had made their deal. The cameraman was already in the women’s locker room when Christy walked through the door in her street clothes carrying the hanger that had the gown, the high heel shoes, and the plastic bag with the bra and thong in it.
“I’ll show that Candice tonight. I’ll show her off to the entire audience,” she said her line aloud as she put the hanger in the locker. The camera showed her lifting her top off and then zoomed passed her to focus on the gown in the locker.
Dave was watching this from the monitor in the control room with pride in his first script. The he noticed something in the view. On the hanger in the locker was the gown, a stunning red number that would have complimented Christy’s red hair perfectly. Also on the hanger were the high heeled shoes, but to Dave’s amazement, also still on the hanger was the little plastic bag with the thong and strapless bra in it. Christy was supposed to have taken it off the hanger to take in the shower with her. Surely she’ll get it after the shot is over Dave thought to himself.
After a few minutes, the cameraman zoomed out on his shot to Christy just finishing wrapping her towel around herself and heading for the shower. The shot then cut to another match in the ring. Dave got on the headset and contacted the cameraman back in the locker room.
“Mick, do me a favor and get another shot of the locker for me.”
“Sure thing Dave.” The cameraman put the camera on the locker and Dave looked at the monitor for that camera. Sure enough, the bag with the lingerie was still on the hanger.
“Thanks Mick.” Dave looked at the clock and then ran out of the control room. In a few minutes he made it to the backstage dressing room where Candice stood going over her lines in her street clothes.
“Candice why aren’t you dressed yet?” Dave asked.
“I’m having trouble remembering these lines.”
Dave was amazed that she was so dumb that she could not master the handful of lines she had. “Well there’s been a small change in the script.”
“You can’t do that. I’ve spent all weekend memorizing these lines.” She was about to burst out crying.
“Don’t worry. Your lines don’t change. You’re just going to win the match that’s all,” Dave reassured her. “You’re just supposed to pull Christy’s towel off and then laugh. You don’t have to say anything.”
“Oh that’s all right then,” the busty brunette said with a smile.
“Good, now go ahead and get dressed,” Dave said as he left. He ran back up to the control room. They were just coming out of the previous match and the shot switched back to Christy in the shower.
“Oh this is gonna be good,” Dave said under his breathe. The camera showed Christy’s bare back tanned and wet as she washed her hair with both arms raised above her head. She turned slightly and the camera caught just a slight glimpse of the profile of her breast. She loved to tease the camera guy. He held the shot and it took the director screaming in his headset to remind him to switch the shot back to the locker. He backed out and panned over to the locker where Trish was standing grinning widely. She quietly lifted the hanger from the locker along with Christy's street clothes and snuck back out of the locker room. Everyone in the audience plainly saw the bag with the lingerie go with the gown, but they were unaware that it was supposed to stay.
The commercial break occurred and Christy stepped out of the shower and began drying off. The cameraman stood smiling at her.
"You’re not getting paid to watch you perve,” Christy said to him. Mitch turned his back in embarrassment and acted like he was doing something to his camera gear. The signal came over his headset, “We’re coming out of commercial Christy,” he said. Christy held the towel as she went over to locker to quickly put on the thong and bra. She looked puzzled as she gazed into the bare locker.
“Mitch, where is the bag with the underwear?”
“I thought you were supposed to take them.”
“No! I left them in the locker.”
“Well Trish took everything in there. Quick put your towel up! We’re almost on!”
Christy frantically wrapped the towel around her chest and tied a knot in it. It went down to mid thigh and nearly wrapped around her small frame and large breasts twice.
“3..2..1,” Mitch counted aloud. Then the shot was back on Christy who stood there with a real look of confusion and shock on her face. In the background could be heard the roar of the audience as they watched on the big screen in the arena. The came the announcement of the match and the whistling could be heard as Candice came out in her elegant black evening gown that matched her raven black hair. The gown was strapless and had velvet gloves and a long slit up the thigh. Candice stepped into the ring and smiled. Again the ring announcer called for Christy to come out to the ring. Back in the locker room Christy was beginning to panic.
“Mitch what do I do! I can’t go out in just this!”
“Well there’s no time for much else,” Mitch said quickly knowing that the shot would be back to his camera as soon as Candice began delivering her lines. “You’re supposed to win anyway aren’t you? You’ll just have to make do.”
“Come on Christy!” called Candice from the ring into the microphone. The shot on the big screen was now back to Christy. She looked very nervous and she was not acting. She knew full well that there was nothing really to do but go on because it was live television. Vince McMahon would be pissed off if the match didn’t happen. It would throw off all of the other matches and programming.
The camera view went back to Candice who was taunting Christy mercilessly about being afraid to come to the ring. Then the camera showed Christy coming around the backstage curtain in only her towel. She stopped as she came within view of the audience remembering to look nervous, but she really did not have to act. She knew she was supposed to win the match, but she was worried that the cameras might get a view of the nothing underneath her towel. Just then Candice held up Christy’s gown as scripted and the audience went wild. Christy put on the angry face she was supposed to have and mouthed the words, “You b*tch!” to put on a good show. Then she carefully ran down the ramp in her bare feet to the ring. She slid under the ropes holding the bottom of the towel down so as not to reveal anything. She wanted to get this over with. Immediately she ran at Candice with a clothesline knocking Candice to the ground. The moves were all came from a standard set that was practiced for the women and were well rehearsed so none got injured, but it looked phony as hell.
Candice was back on her feet in no time and regained her balance as Christy made a grab for the front of her gown. Candice stopped her with a kick to the midsection which caused Christy to double over. The bottom of her towel rose revealing a tan ass and a hint of pussy lips. The crowd behind Christy all stood and a loud ovation was heard on the television. Christy immediately stood back upright aware of what she had just exposed. She turned to hide her rear end from the audience.
Candice saw her chance and grabbed hold of the edge of the towel and began pulling.
“Stop!” Christy yelled as she felt the tension on the knot. “What are you doing?” She tried to hold, but Candice gave a big pull that took Christy by surprise because she was still under the mistaken impression she was supposed to win. Christy was spun around twice as the towel was undone. When she came to a halt she stood there totally naked. Candice held the towel in her hand looking totally surprised. The cameramen kept following their shots, but the directors in the booth cut instantly to a commercial. The live audience could not believe what they were seeing. The gorgeous red head was in the middle of the ring now in a panic as she tried to shield different parts of her body from the crowd that surrounded her to every side. First her breasts, then her pussy, then her ass, then back to her pussy. She just kept spinning around in a little circle trying to cover something. The crowd was hooting and whistling to a deafening level.
Candice came to her senses and took a step toward Christy with an outstretched arm trying to hand back the towel. Christy looked at her with a trembling lip and rage in her eyes. “You b*tch!” she yelled out and grabbed the front of Candice’s gown and then did a total 360 degree spin tearing the gown off in one motion and sending Candice hurtling to the mat. Christy was about to cover up with the black tatters of evening gown when she looked at Candice splayed on the mat. She had on only her black high heels. Apparently when told she was supposed to win the match she decided in grave error to not put on any underwear at all. She lay on the mat totally naked. Realizing what just happened, Candice then tried to cover her large breasts and her pussy with her hands. Then with little else to do she rolled onto her stomach using the mat to cover her front and her hands to shield her backside. She began to cry in embarrassment as the crowd was now on the verge of rioting.
Security was called to the ring as Christy rushed passed them to head backstage.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to msc4570 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2009, 12:12 PM

Thanked 4,851 Times in 332 Posts

Hot stories....great
The Following User Says Thank You to yuliht For This Useful Post:
Old 12-08-2011, 07:22 PM

This is my favorite wrestling story on this website. I do think the ending could be a little better though. I wish the other would make stories more like this one. This story is more realistic.
The Following User Says Thank You to blue_elvis_boy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s