uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2011, 03:28 AM

Default Revenge is a two way field.

This is a story I've written that I plan to produce as a short film next summer. Let me know what you think and if you would pay for something like this. If so, how much would you pay? Suggestions are welcome within reason of course.

Revenge is a two way field.

Jenny got into her classic camero and quickly closed the door. She wiped away the tears. She had decided to go to school with a nice knee length skirt today. But the skirt was gone nowa, taken by Jeff and Tina, her nemesis’. At least she had made it across the enormous school parking lot to her car without anyone seeing her. Anyone except them! She wouldn’t hear the end of this for months. She fished out her keys and started her car. She just needed to get out of there. She put the car in reverse just as Tina showed up, banging on her hood and holding her skirt up high.

“Don’t you want this back?” Tina teased.

Jenny hesitated. She rolled down her window.

“Yes! Give it back!” Jenn demanded.

“Come get it!” Tina ran into the muddy football field, threatening to damage the skirt or drop it in mud. Jenn wasn’t interested in being teased any more so she just backed out of her spot and headed towards the driveway out to the road. Just as she reached the exit she slammed on the breaks as Jeff jumped out in front of her.

“You know you should really get your skirt back.” He said off handedly.

“I’m not interested! Now get out of the way or I’ll run you over!” Jenn warned.

“Hmmm. You’re going to drive home like that? What if something happens?” Jeff asked with mock sincerity.

“Like what?” Jenn replied shortly.

“Oh I don’t know, Tina?” Jeff looked past her towards the back of the car. Tina was standing at her rear bumper looking thoughtful. Suddenly she gasped mockingly as a thought came to her.

“You could get a flat tire!” Tina offered.

“My tires are fine now just move!” Jenn shouted.

“Oh I don’t know, this one looks awful vulnerable.” Tina crouched beside Jenny’s left back tire and pulled out a switchblade. “One widdle poke and poor widdle Jenny will be stuck here with a fat naked bum.

“My bum isn’t bare OR fat.” Jenn argued.

“How far do you think you’ll get walking home in panties before the police arrest you?” Jeff chided.

“I don't think she cares Jeff. I guess I’ll just…” Tina drew back the knife ready to flatten Jenny’s tire.

“No wait! What do you want me to do?” Jenny begged. Tina stopped within an inch of the tire, looked at Jenny and smiled ominously.

“You have to stick your fat bum out the window and jiggle it around for us.” Tina said as Jeff laughed in glee at the idea.

“What?! No!” Jenny protested.

Tina shrugged. “Okay then, enjoy the walk.” Again she drew back the blade.

“Okay, Okay! I’ll do it!” Jenny quickly got up on the seat and plopped her panty clad bottom into the window. Although Jenny was no where near what anyone could call fat, her butt seemed to have betrayed her entirely. Her large wobbly cheeks seemed almost out of place on her trim body. “There are you happy now?”

“Where’s the jiggle?” Tina chided.

Jenny sighed and wiggled as best she could in her position, her bum jiggling slightly outside.

“Owooooooo!” Jeff cried. The loudness of it made Jenny flinch and look around. They were far from the school and near the distant football field. No one was wandering that she could see. School wasn’t out yet but it would be soon.

“I don’t think you’re trying hard enough!” Tina yelled after a bout of laughter.

“Screw you!” Jenn said, and started to pull her bottom back into the window.

“Ah ah! We’re not done.” Tina said running the knife over her tire.

“What else do you want?!” Jenny wailed as she seated her bum back out the window.

“You have to let Jeff spank you.” Tina said mischievously.

“Yeah, one huge hard spank!” Jeff said.

“One? You idiot!” Tina yelled at him.

“One! He said one! That’s all he gets!” Jenn bargained.

“Ooo you can be such a dumbass. Okay then, one huge spank. Then we let you go.” Tina promised.

Jenny braced herself and closed her eyes waiting for the impact, readying to reposition herself behind the wheel and go before they could slash her tire. But she was waiting for a while. She heard whispering behind her.

“C’mon! What are you guys…” she was cut off by a gasp; her own. She felt the cool blade of the knife slip between the string of her panties and her bare skin only a moment before the cut. She tried to pull her bum inside, but one of them still held the other side of her panties. “No! NO!” she yelled. She pulled herself forward a bit but was yanked back into the window. A second cut and her panties were gone. As she tried to regain her balance with her now bare bum jiggling out the window, she heard the audible click of a cell phone taking a picture.

“Ha! Got it. Thanks for the memories b*tch!” Tina said as she and Jeff casually walked back towards the school.

She finally got her bare behind into the driver’s seat. Tears and rage welled up inside her. She started her car and drove right towards them. In a panic, Tina and Jeff ran to the raised sidewalk and turned to face her. Jenny stopped right in front of them.

“Whoa! B*tch got road rage!” She said with a laugh taking another picture. “Now we got a face to go with your fat ass. Thanks!”

Now she needed her skirt back! She revved the car a couple of times and slowly began mounting the curb.

“She’s gone crazy. Run!” Jeff yelled.

Tina and Jeff gained a head start but once Jenn's back tires made it up over the curb, she followed them down the walkway and into the football field. She wasn’t going to run them over or anything, just try to make them drop her skirt. She hadn’t figured out what to do about Jeff’s phone yet.

As they approached the middle of the football field, she had almost caught up when she started slowing down.

“What the?” she said out loud. She pressed harder on the gas and the car revved but continued to slow. She heard pieces of something hitting her car from underneath. Tina and Jeff, out of breath, slowed to a stop as they turned around looking at her with fear and confusion.

“What the hell is she doing?” Jeff asked puffing for air.

“Wait a minute.” Tina said knowingly and began walking straight at Jenny. Jenny rocked her shoulders forward as though it would help her find her mysteriously waning momentum. Tina planted her feet at mid-field and waited hands on hips.

Jenny couldn’t believe the audacity. She floored the pedal but slowed to a halt, her front bumper inches from Tina’s knees. Jenny let off the gas and the car went idle. Tina stared at her and gave her a wide, sinister smile. Jenny couldn’t take it any more. She hit the gas. Her car roared and…nothing. Her car just sat there wiggling. Again she let off the gas and again she pressed it. Same thing.

“Come on. COME ON!” Jenn begged her car. But she couldn’t move. Tina began to laugh.

“Looks like your fat ass is naked AND you’re stuck in the mud.” Tina gloated.

Mud! No! How could she be so stupid? Jenn looked at her dash for some sign of aid, some magical light that would tell her what to do. She pressed the gas lightly this time hoping Tina was wrong. Nothing. The car just pushed forward like it was going to go and then wiggled around until she let off the gas.

She looked out her window and fought off tears. The back tires of her classic camero were sitting in the very muddy mid field. The ground where her tires had sought traction had become a smooth and very slick surface. She pressed the gas again and watched as her tires spun.

“How convenient, I think there’s supposed to be a game in oh…about 20 minutes!” Jeff laughed.

“I guess they’re going to have the half time show at the beginning of the game today!” Tina and Jeff both laughed at that.

Jenny’s heart clenched inside her chest. She had to get out of there now. She put her car in reverse and began backing up.

“Oh no you don’t!” Tina and Jeff ran to the back of her car as she slowly backed through the mud. She was getting so close to the edge of the mire when they both sat on her trunk and began bouncing. The motion and added weight seemed to slow her down until she reached the part of the mud she had breezed through when she was going so fast in forward. There she stopped, her back tires once again spinning.
Tina and Jeff cheered in triumph.

“Oh god please no!” Jenny put her car in drive and pressed the gas. She moved forward slowly but again, as she reached the edge of the mire, Tina and Jeff started bouncing and she came to a slithery stop.

Jenny was getting angry again; this time at her car. She floored the gas hard. Tina and Jeff looked at each other excited a moment and then both bounced much harder. Jenny felt her rear end begin to lower down. She let out a sound of exasperation and put it back in reverse. But this time, she didn’t go backwards at all.

“No!” she said defiantly and tried forwards. Backwards, Forwards. She wasn’t moving at all now. She looked back at her tire. It had sunk fairly deep. Tina and Jeff laughed at the look of helplessness on her face. She was in the nude from the waist down and her car was stuck in the middle of the football field!

“This is what you get for trying to run me down fat ass.” Tina spat at her. Then Tina went to her front left tire and put the tiniest hole in the side.

“What are you doing?! Stop!” Jenny begged.

“Ha! Now you’d better know how to get your blubber bum out of the mud before your tire goes flat or you ain’t leaving at all!” Tina laughed and Jeff took one last picture before walking away.

“No please! Please push me out I’m sorry! I’ll do whatever you want! Don’t leave me here. PLEASE!” Jenny struggled with her car, back and forth. But every time she made any momentum her back wheels just settled back into their old ruts.
After a few minutes she let off the gas to check her tire. It was getting so low!

“Please don’t go flat. I can’t be here stranded and sinking in mud!” Jenny begged her tire. But the horrible high-pitched hissing sound slowly began getting higher and fading. Until: Silence. She began to breathe hard trying not to panic as she stared at her tire now totally flat. She knew she had a spare in the trunk, but did she have enough time to change it? She had only seen it done before and had never done it herself. Would it even matter if she couldn’t get out of the mud! Her mind raced. Suddenly she heard a sound far more horrible than Tina’s laugh or the hissing of her deflating tire........The final bell.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to talis5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-24-2011, 06:36 PM

Talking

The idea is to see if I can recover costs as opposed to making anything Anyone else who likes this kind of situation I'd love to know.
The Following User Says Thank You to talis5 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2011, 02:58 PM

Thanked 1,559 Times in 227 Posts

I would definitely pay to see this as a movie. From what I've seen, the typical going rate for an ENF-themed movie like this is somewhere around $15-25.
Does anyone know what became of this film?
If you enjoyed my post, please fap to it.
My favorite flavor is purple.
Old 01-02-2012, 04:02 PM

Thanked 2,232 Times in 255 Posts

I am intrigued. The growing dread has always been a classic ENF element. Keep it up!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016