Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2011, 07:36 PM

Default Short Stories with Pic attached

1-23-11

A few months ago my daughter told me she was able to get some extra spending money after being approached by a guy on her college campus. She said he offered her a part time job at the modeling agency he was working at. I had my worries about what this guy was up to by my daughter told me everything went very well the first day she started there. It was after that conversation that everytime I tried to talk or call my daughter after classes she would always sound so tired and in a rush,

there was even one time I swear I heard a deep voice in the background on one of our last phone calls that was telling her to hurry up and hang up. I looked at her facebook page which I had not done in quite a while and noticed in her latest pics how much different she dressed and her newest friends that were showing were all these black guys. I tried to call her phone but it just rang and went to her voicemail. I had come to the

conclusion I was just going to go up there tomorrow since it was the weekend anyway. I checked my computer that night again before I went to bed and noticed I had an email from a sender name I did not recognize and I almost deleted it until I thought about with everything going on I

needed to see what this was. I scanned with my virus software before opening up the message and my computer screen soon flashed up an image that I will never forget. I backed away from the screen shaking my head thinking I must be dreaming or something but even after rubbing my

eyes the image still filled my computer screen. I looked closer thinking this must be some sort of photoshop but the more I stared the more I knew this was not faked. I saw her belly button piercing she had got on her senior cruise this past summer. I had not noticed until now the highlighted

link under the picture as the only words attached to the picture said "Thanks for the fresh meat" as I slowly clicked the link. It took me to a website with so many pictures and videos of my daughter with so many

different guys. In the of the videos my jaw was just dropped wide open as some of the guys had to be older than me and I never saw one condom being used. I did not know how to explain this to my wife as I woke her up and told her we have to go to the college right now....

Attached Thumbnails
1362226908.jpg  
Old 03-06-2011, 09:00 PM

3-6-11

This was the first time Ken and his gang let me stay in the same room as they wasted no time in starting in on my wife. Her coat was quickly pulled off to reveal the teddy underneath as two of the guys towered over her. Their hands feeling all over her now exposed breasts as the room fills with smacking sounds as each of her nipples are sucked on so hard.

The guys only stop when they hear Ken tell them to bring her over to him, they push her down by her shoulders and she starts to get on her knees but they raise her back up and and tell her she knows to "spread em" as they lift her back up only to push her back down quickly as I see her squat down with her pussy now for all to see. Ken stands right up to her as her hands pull down his boxers to reveal his huge cock. I had seen the results of what my wife's pussy and ass looked like when she was dropped back off at our home after spending the weekend away and now I see why as I see her hand can not even wrap around his cock as her mouth slowly opens to take in the bulging cockhead.

She does not seem to be going fast enough or deep enough to Ken's liking when he grabbed her by her hair and told her to stop acting like the nervous little housewife and start acting like the sl*t she had been trained to be as I noticed her face really tense up when he yanked so hard on her hair. I could not believe what my eyes soon started seeing as my wife's lips started working over every inch of his still growing cock, her other hand starting to rub her pussy. The other guys soon gathered around her and I could see through the tiny opening my wife's head turning to meet another huge black cock with her mouth.

After the room was filled with the sound of my wife's mouth popping off of one cock and taking in another I see Ken lay down on the bed as the guys pull my wife up to stand on her feet. I now see her face very red and her lipstick smeared all over her face, some of her saliva has spilled down onto her chests as she looks over at me but seems to look right through me as they roughly place her on top of Ken who has spun his body to make sure I have the front row seat of my wife's pussy now coming over his cock. Her ass is spread so wide as I hear my wife start to make a grunting sound. She only gets louder the more of Ken's huge cock disappears into her pussy. I swear only half way in I thought her pussy was going to rip apart but he kept slapping her ass so hard until she was grinding down on his balls everytime she slammed down.

One of the other guy's that was commenting about her asshole had now climbed up behind them and I could only hear my wife start to really make noises that signaled she was struggling and she even pleaded not her ass again but it only made the guy push harder. It took him what seemed like forever with just my wife's saliva for lubrication to finally work his way in but I could not only watch as my wife's ass and pussy was now being worked over.

I felt my own cock now very hard in my pants but I tried not let on as the pounding on my wife had stopped for a brief moment only to for her to be placed on her back as another one of the guys was already starting to loudly bang her pussy as Ken sat down right beside me, his cock covered in my wife’s juices as I tried not to look over at him when he started telling me how much more he enjoyed doing this to me. It was worth so much more than the money he knew I could never pay him back. He said my wife really resisted the first few times and the newest guys he brings along still love it when she puts up a little fight but as I hear my wife cry out from the latest orgasm to tremble her legs I know our lives will never go back to normal again...
Attached Thumbnails
1055920155.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2011, 08:35 AM

Thanked 15,521 Times in 918 Posts
Default comment

]Can we make the type any bigger? I can't read it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wildfire54 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-11-2011, 02:42 PM

3-11-11

The only good thing I could think of on my way to the hotel was that this was not going to happen in my own home, but it offered me little comfort as I knocked on the hotel room number texted me. I could hear the bass from music playing inside as I had to wait quite a while after knocking. I looked around the empty hallway until I heard the door start to open. My eyes was now filled with the sight of my completely naked wife standing in the doorway.

I could tell by her eyes she had been crying as I quickly got into the room to shut the door. My eyes adjusted to the soft light in the room and I could make out Vince sitting in the room but I had no idea there was going to be all these other guys along with him. All of them were naked and drinking as some of the guys had already sat my wife down on the bed.

She just looked down at the floor as Vince turned down the music low enough to tell me that they wanted to make sure they did not start things before I got here when he gave a look at one of the guys. I saw my wife's hair grabbed to bring her head up and he really yanked on it before she finally opened up her mouth to take in his huge black cock.

I had somewhat prepared myself for watching Vince with my wife but I was now watching my wife disappear after being pushed down on her knees as some of the other guys circled around her. I could see glimpses of the back of my wife's head being shoved so hard to get her mouth to take in everyone of their cocks. Even with her sounds being muffled you could make out she was really struggling.

Vince still sat watching just a few feet from them as he let them go at her for quite a while. He finally then stood up and told the guys to pick her up and lay her down on the bed. I saw my wife's very sweaty and red face for just a moment as the guys pushed her down onto the bed. I could her voice was very hoarse but she still pleaded with them to not go this far with her.

She tried closing her legs but there was already guys on each side of her grabbing ahold of her ankles. I could see her still trying to do something to close her legs but I could hear her gasp like somebody grabbed her throat. Vince was now on top of my wife as I had the open view to see his giant cock push up against my wife's very tight opening.

I knew what she had been use to with my size and even after giving birth she still felt as tight as the first night I was with her. I could see Vince rubbing some of his spit around her pussy as he tried pressing his cock up again up to her pussy. He told the guys to spread her legs even more as I watched that finally allow his cockhead to break through. Even through my wife's mouth was muffled by a cock jammed in I could still hear her sounds being the loudest yet as Vince used his full weight everytime he shoved his cock into my wife's pussy.

I heard every comment he made about how tight she was as the other guys smiled as they looked down and there was so many hands rubbing every inch of her body. I was close enough to see my wife’s juices now naturally start to coat what Vince was about to start working back and forth. Every rough stroke would show in the light how much farther he was able to jam in as it seemed like it took him forever before I saw my wife now actually taking his full length as his balls now grinded up against her skin.

I noticed the guys had let go of my wife’s ankles and had placed them on Vince’s shoulders as her legs muscles just trembled the longer Vince kept hammering in and out of her pussy. His pace was unbelievable as he never slowed down until I heard him say her pussy was just so damn tight. My wife seemed to be acting again more frantic as I saw Vince keep his cock pressed as far in as he could go as he started grunting.

My wife’s toes were curling so hard as I knew he was now cumming. I had brought a condom with me but it was useless as I watched Vince slowly back away from my wife. His cock finally reappeared as huge globs of white fluids started rushing out of my wife’s very red and gapping open pussy. I did not even recognize it as it looked like I could fit my entire fist in there.

One of the guys had picked up her blouse off the floor and wiped the gushing cum from her pussy but it just kept leaking out as they grabbed her and flipped her over to be on her knees. She barely could hold herself up as another guy was already getting behind her as he grabbed ahold of her hips to keep her upright. His cock was not as huge as Vince’s but still every bit as long as he slipped in with so much less resistance than before.

I could hear the guy’s chuckle when my wife started back up making noises. Her mouth again filled with cock as she squealed everytime they slapped her ass so hard, their red handprints instantly forming on her cheeks as her body rocked forward everytime she was rocked from behind. Vince was now standing beside me with his cock just covered in my wife’s juices and still hard as he told me this was worth so much more than the money he knew I could never pay him back with.

I did my best not to look at him but the only other thing I could look at was my wife being cummed in once again. As soon as the guy let go of her hips she collapsed onto the bed only to quickly have the rest of the guys now pick her up and place her on top of a guy laying down on the bed. Her own body weight was used to get her pussy to take in another black cock as my wife cried out the loudest when another guy climbed up behind them and roughly penetrated her ass. I had never been able to do that with her as I watched my wife now filled in all three holes. I could only watch as some of the guys went back hard again on her and some even a third but by then she was unresponsive with only the occasional groans and mumbling something I could not make out.
Attached Thumbnails
1321055832.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-18-2011, 01:59 PM

3-18-11

I did even want to go to this party but my wife said her friend begged for us to go. I knew nobody but her friend at the party and I noticed a couple of black guys would talk to my wife everytime I would leave her alone just for a few minutes to go use the bathroom or get a drink. I knew my wife got really drunk really fast so I tried to limit what she took in but I noticed after she drank out of a cup she had sat down beside her she really started acting out of it.

After a while I got up to take one last piss before I knew we needed to leave. On my way out of the bathroom one of the guys from the party asked me if I could give him a hand bringing up some more drinks from the basement and I tried to say I had to leave but he said it would only take a second. As soon as I walked halfway down the stairs I saw the basement grow dark as the door was slammed behind me. I quickly went back up and tried to open the door but it was locked from the outside. I banged on the door saying to let me out but with the loud music blaring it was no use.

I went to reach for my phone in my pocket and I remembered my wife had it in her purse in the car. I sat on the steps for what seemed like forever until I heard the door sound like it was unlocked. I got up and pushed it open but as I looked in the hallway I saw nobody around. I got back to the main area where most people were still at the party and I could not see my wife anywhere or her friend that was around us most the night.

I asked some people sitting around if they had seen my wife but I got no answers as I went upstairs and searched room by room. Most rooms were locked and finally when one of the doors opened up I saw my wife's friend being fucked very hard from behind by one of the black guys that had tried talking to her and my wife earlier. She looked completely out of it as her eyes just seemed to look right through me.

The guy was having to hold her up by her hips as he never stopped pounding on her. He told me I could have next as I just closed the door back as I started to feel pretty frantic on where my wife was. I turned to see there was a soft light coming out from a room at the end of the hall. I heard nothing coming from the room as I peeked inside.

My eyes now filled with the sight of my wife laying down flat on her back on a couch, her legs still spread very far apart. I could tell she had been fucked by something huge as I never had seen her pussy look like that. She did not even seem to recognize who I was as I got right up next to her. I could feel the heat radiating off her body as pulled her face over to look at me.

She could barley keep open her eyes as she started mumbling something I could not make out. I looked around the room and found her shirt with most of the buttons ripped off and her skirt, but I could not find her panties anywhere. I redressed her the best I could and she defiantly looked like a mess as I practicality had to carry her out to the car. I heard the comments from some of the guys at the party as I tried to just to ignore it and I saw the flash of what had to be a camera taking a picture of us on the way out...
Attached Thumbnails
1434357891.jpg  
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-04-2011, 11:32 PM

6-5-11

I thought I could not feel any worse humiliation than having Mike and his gang tie me up naked to this chair as my daughter's friend who was at the wrong place at the wrong time was made to strip first. I had little fantasies in my mind before when she came over to the house but this was not how I wanted this to go down as my skin was feeling like it was on fire when I could not keep my cock from growing hard in front of everybody by the time she was now fully exposed to everybody in the room.

I wanted to keep pleading with the guys that we could do anything besides this, but the thick tape over my mouth kept me from making more than just muffled screams as they made my daughter now slowly strip as well, Just as her panties were finally being pulled down a couple of the guys went over and grabbed her friend and got her over to be on her knees right in front of me, right at the same time Mike roughly got behind my daughter and bent her over chair in front of her. His huge black cock looked unreal next to her tiny frame as she squirmed around in a last ditch effort to avoid him but some of the other guys were already moved to almost surround her as they pulled on her hair so hard until she finally opened up her mouth to take in each of their cocks.

This had allowed Mike to use his huge hands to grip her hips and bring her pussy in line with his probing cock, I could hear the muffled noises start so loud from my daughter when he finally broke in. Her leg muscles were trembling as her panties were still just past her knees, Mike showed her no mercy as he rammed his cock as deep as could with every push, I could see the looks in the guys faces beside me as they grabbed the young girls hair in front of me and had her come up off the floor and had her to start sucking on my cock.

I had soften just a bit with what I just watched but as soon as I felt her warm mouth and her soft breasts rubbing up against my skin I could not stop from getting hard again. She just had her mouth on my cock for a little bit before the guys grabbed back ahold of her hair to get her head working up and down. I could see the tears streaming down her very red face as she kept her eyes tightly closed. I looked back over at the sight of my daughter being manhandled over in the corner still could keep me from cumming in this girls mouth as her face tensed up when I released so much cum.

By this time one of the guys had got behind her and had pulled her up off her knees. Each one of the other guys held her hands down on the chair as I felt her body trying to squirm around but it soon lunged forward violently when her pussy was finally pierced. My cock spilled out of her mouth along with some of my cum as her face winced every time he rammed his cock so hard from behind. The other guys soon started to rotate her head to get her mouth to take in their throbbing cocks as each of them rotated around the chair getting their chance to pound this poor girl but my eyes could also not help but to be filled with the sight of my daughter in the corner of the room now on the floor having her pussy and ass now filled at the same time....
Attached Thumbnails
snapshot20071219191417b.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2011, 11:57 AM

7-2-11

I could only look on as Tony pulled up my wife's hands and placed them on his legs. He told her not to move them again as he used his knees to spread her legs much farther apart. My wife was keeping her eyes closed as he grabbed ahold of her hair to get her to face his huge cock now slapping up against her cheek.

Her head violently snapped when she shook her head no when he told her it was time to get started on our agreement. He reminded us that all it was going to take is one phone call to have something even worse than this become of our lives as my wife let out a deep sign before opening up her mouth and gingerly took his cock in, but he wasted no time in using her mouth the roughest he possibly could.

I had never heard someone chock and gag so loud as my wife was doing now that the back of her head was being used to get her mouth taking every inch of his cock, her nose was buried up against his groin before he released his grip. My wife instantly just fell back on the couch as huge globs of her spit buildup had dropped down on the couch cover.

Tony wasted hardly a second as her motion had allowed her spread pussy to now be fully exposed under her skirt. She always kept very clean shaven so nothing was preventing me from seeing the sight of Tony's cock lining right up to her opening. He showed her no mercy as he pressed his cock as hard as he could up against her.

I could see my wife pushing back with her hands but his full weight was now coming down with every push. My wife's legs were thrashing wildly but Tony was working his cock deeper and deeper with every minute that slowly passed by. Her voice was sounding so horse but I could make out everytime she was calling out "Oh my God", and sounds of her really struggling.

I could now see her blouse was pushed up over her breasts and Tony was taking turns sucking and biting down on each of her nipples. I felt even more humiliated when he kissed up and down her neck and was whispering something in her ear. He never let up as I saw my wife’s body soon grow very rigid with what I recognized as how she climaxed.

He just toyed with her for what seemed like forever, getting her to say stuff that I never would have thought could come out of her mouth. He never showed any pause as he buried his cock as deep as possible in her very sloppy sounding pussy, I knew he was cumming and my wife even made a faint moaning sound as he stayed pressed up against her for a while afterwards...

***** EDITED WATERMARKED PIC REMOVED *****

Last edited by Fango; 07-02-2011 at 12:12 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2011, 07:43 PM

Ron and his gang pushed me into this bedroom and turned on the light. I saw my wife completely naked and handcuffed to the bed as I called out her name but I quickly felt somebody behind me put a huge piece of tape over my mouth and tie my hands behind my back before slamming me down into a chair seated very close to the bed.

I could hear my wife call out my name when she recognized my voice. She kept asking what is going on, but I could not provide any answer as I could only watch Ron and his guys taking off their clothes. All of them towered over my prone wife as I could see her body jump when one of the guys probed around her pussy with his fingers.

The other guys were right behind him with their hands feeling all over her body. I felt like throwing up when I could hear my wife telling me to stop all of this, but I could only look on as I watched a guy that I did not even know his name spreading open my wife's pussy lips before ramming his fingers as deep as he shove into her. He did this over and over despite my wife's pleas to him to quit.

When he finally pulled out his fingers I could see them gleaming in the light with my wife's wetness. I could hear him ask Ron are you sure we are going to do this, she was tighter than what they had even thought but Ron just made a gesture for him to move away from her. The chair they had planted me in was put in an angle to make sure I could not miss Ron now climbing up behind my wife.

I could hear my wife wince when he pulled up on her handcuffs. The only choice my wife had to relieve the pressure on her shoulders had her bend her body in a position that now Ron took full advantage of. He still kept her handcuffs in one hand while taking the other to grip her asscheek and spread her pussy for all to see, his huge black cock starting to press up against her must too narrow looking opening.

I could hear my wife begging that whoever is doing this that there is got to be something else that can be worked out, but she was cut off before she could continue as a very loud shrill soon blasted out of her mouth. I could hear the clanging of medal as she twisted her body, the very loud sounds she was letting out of her distress almost had the room growing dark for me. It took Ron having to use the full weight of his body pinning my wife down of the bed to finally get to pussy to succumb.

It was such an offensive sound I could hear everytime he slammed down so hard up against her skin. Both of their bodies were coated in sweat before he finally backed off of her. This only allowed me to see the damage that had been done. I could hardly believe my eyes as I saw the crimson colored gapping tunnel that was my wife's pussy. It was still pulsing as I could see so far inside of it before my view was very quickly filled with the huge frame of the next guy to climb up behind her.

This guy had an even bigger cock than Ron and was much younger, His cock slipped in without the huge struggle of before but he still had to push very hard before his entire length was buried inside of her, I could hear him say she was already trying to close back up as his strokes had got my very groggy wife to start making some sounds. He slapped her ass with such searing licks that his handprints were already forming on each of her cheeks. I knew this night was only getting started as he reached down to grab ahold her hair....
Attached Thumbnails
Real Slave 527.jpg  
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dustindoe08 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2011, 06:40 PM

very nice got me good and hard
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nephilim For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 04:02 PM

Default forbidden

many years ago my stepdaughter use to sit on my lap at night and then putting her to bed with a good night peck, their was nothing sexual about it at the time. years later it all changed, she still sit on my lap, the difference being what she'd be wearingAttachment 3385354some thing like this pic. one night when my wife was away and my stepdaughter was out i was sitting relaxing watching something sexual on tv in just my dressing gown with hard cock in my hand, suddenly i heard the front door open so i covered my self quickly, my stepdaughter walked in and said hello and left and went upstairs. a few minutes later my stepdaughter came back down in a pair of shorts and a figure hugging t shirt with visible erect nipples. she sat right next to me and when i looked at her you could see a glimse of breast from the arm hole of her t shirt. we sat watching some rubbish on tv hoping she'd go to bed so i could watch my programme again. she then asked if she could have a cuddle, i said yes the next minute she was sitting on my lap with her arm round me and one of her breasts next to my chest, her wriggling about started to make my cock twitch the she suddenly asked if i was wearing shorts under my dressing gown, i said yes looking puzzled to why she'd asked wondering if she'd caught a glimse of my cock earlier when she first came in. she said she was going to bed and asked if she could have a good night kiss i gave her the usual peck and said goodnight. she got up and as i got up she asked for another kiss goodnight, i kissed her but this time she pressed firmly on mine opening her lips slightly over my bottom lip. putting her arms around my neck she asked if i'd carry her upstairs, she jumped up wrapping her legs around me as put my hands under her bum to hold her and started to carry her, as i got to the top of the stairs i lost my footing and ended up falling on my bed with her on top of me, i let out an ouch when we fell and she got up asking where it hurt, i said the top of my leg, she came forward and put her hand on my leg saying she would rub it better, i said it was ok but she started rubbing my leg over my dressing gown. has i lay there i must say it felt nice. with my eyes closed she suddenly placed her hand under my dressing gown on to my bare leg slowly rubbing my inner thigh up to my crotch. she must have noticed my cock twitch as i became aroused because she said is their anything else need rubbing placing her hand on my now hard cock, i sat upright startled at what she'd done and she said it's ok, i wont say anthing. i know i should't have but all i could do was look at her as she lean't forward and gently kissed saying she'd been in love with me for years. we started to undress each other slowly and sat beneath me like the pic here strocking my cockClick image for larger version

Name:	pic15.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	85.5 KB
ID:	3385447 she asked if i liked what she was doing, i said yes and asked what she wanted, she got on the bed grabbed my hand and placed it on her pussy she gave out a little moan as i placed a finger inside touching her g spot, i asked if she was ok, she said yes your making me really wet and horny i want you to make love to me, i asked if she had any condoms has i hadn't and she said it was ok. i lay her on her back and started kissing her gently working my way to her breasts licking and sucking her now erect nipples letting out more moans as i go down to her pulsating wet pussy flicking my tongue in and out getting ready to take my manhood, i lifted her knees either side of me as i slowly and gently penetrated her going deeper and deeper inside then slowly going in and out making sure she got the full length of my cock my now she was screaming at the top of her voice, i love you, i love you, fuck me harder, i started going harder and faster until i could take no more, i shouted out i coming as i pulled out and came all over her, she sat up and sucked the last lot of cum i'd got then we lay down together and fell asleep in each others arms,
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to johnwarren1966 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer