uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 12-22-2007, 06:26 PM

Thanked 2,601 Times in 457 Posts

Come on guys! 7 replies out of 154 hits- only 1 in 20 of you have any ideas about how you'd like to see a nude model photoed?

Share your imagination- any ideas you have, baring in mind its indoor and solo , but as rude/naughty as solo can be!

I could re-create a scene. I have about 8 minutes of video- I could recreate in snippets the fuck Grammalia/ Andrea Ruth scene, for example. And its pretty close to reality- this lassy I'm working with is a student, this is only her second shoot!

So, anything and everything- I have 4 hours, lets fill them!

I did a shoot on Friday- private only, so I can't post her face (often a condition- but great fun.) I'll share some pics.
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:33 PM

Thanked 4,810 Times in 337 Posts

This might not be possible, but I have seen a few pics where ladies are playing video games topless or laying with video games and video game controllers all over their body. If she is will to do solo hardcore she could use the controller as a toy.
Old 12-22-2007, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlas View Post
This might not be possible, but I have seen a few pics where ladies are playing video games topless or laying with video games and video game controllers all over their body. If she is will to do solo hardcore she could use the controller as a toy.
Well, why not! I have an old playstation 1, that could be put to an .... interesting use!
I'm male. susan is an acronym. Surfing Under Some Anonomous Name. My girl friend was Susan IE some guy surfing under an annonymous name. Its an odd joke, and not funny really. But to be clear- I'm male.
Old 12-22-2007, 09:19 PM

Thanked 177,306 Times in 18,915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post
I could re-create a scene. I have about 8 minutes of video- I could recreate in snippets the fuck Grammalia/ Andrea Ruth scene, for example. And its pretty close to reality- this lassy I'm working with is a student, this is only her second shoot!
Fuck yeah! Do that man! I'd love to see that!

If not a direct recreation, then just a video of her embarrassedly undressing would be awesome.

Fango
Old 12-23-2007, 04:15 AM

Ive got some different ideas.

Get her to put in a tampon and then take a batch of photos, there aren't enough of those.

Get her to stand, bend right forward and pee a rainbow, an arc of pee behind her with the sunlight glisening off it!

These photos that are rare!
Old 12-26-2007, 03:07 PM

I've got a few Pms about this- thanks - but its probably useful to make it clear what I don't like, just to save people time when suggesting.

Firstly, this is a "Continetal Shoot" which includes poses up to open pussy with toys, and everything below that eg full, explicit nude. What it doesn't include is watersports, hardsports, analplay. Bondage is a bit of a "grey area" and I don't like period/tampon stuff, so thats not something I would shoot.

But anything else, yeah, thats good!
Old 12-26-2007, 03:54 PM

Quick question: When is this photoshoot scheduled for, the one you're gathering ideas for?

Fango
Old 12-26-2007, 04:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post
Quick question: When is this photoshoot scheduled for, the one you're gathering ideas for?

Fango
Friday 3rd Jan- I did one last Friday, but agreed not to show her face, which kinda limits the posting potential.

I'll post some more of that on its thread.
Old 12-26-2007, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by susansusan View Post
Friday 3rd Jan
Thanks, that gives me time to think of more ideas. I just sent you two in a Private Message. Hopefully you can do them!

Oh, and two more questions. You said you'd be able to do videos. Will the videos have sound or will they be silent? Also, would you be able to edit the videos at all? I have another idea in mind that depends on the answers to those questions.

Thanks

Fango

Last edited by Fango; 12-26-2007 at 05:30 PM.
Old 12-26-2007, 07:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fango44 View Post
Will the videos have sound or will they be silent? Also, would you be able to edit the videos at all? I have another idea in mind that depends on the answers to those questions.

Thanks

Fango
Videos do have sound, but I am limited by the space on my memory card, plus if the vid is long the file size is massive- its about 30 megs per minute of video. I could do maybe three mins of video at the moment, with what I have.

But yeah, i can do a little video ( or buy a new memory card!)

They are AVIs that play on media player, but I don't know how to edit them much- its not that I can't, its that I don't know how to.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
JAMIE2

2m:45s

02-02-2020
tadano05 02

4m:59s

04-25-2009
nT ajxagehi4t9b4q2p7t6cr6ii

2m:19s

05-09-2022
dress full

2m:38s