photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-11-2018, 02:34 PM

Thanks to everyone for their replies and advice.

The most important thing is she wants to come and experience it, I've not made a big deal of it and I'm not going too, just wondered if anyone had some advice that might help with her confidence in staying shaved, but the responses have been pretty much along the lines that I was thinking - basically let her see for herself and she might change her mind, if she doesn't it's no big deal.

Has anyone got any advice to help her with the experience, I know she's nervous and doesn't quite know what to expect. Is there anything I can do to make it easier? Anyone got some past experiences to share about taking someone along for the first time? I haven't been for a long time but I use to go a lot, although I've never been to one in France before.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Delamitri For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2018, 08:59 PM

Thanked 3,815 Times in 457 Posts

Just go and don't make a big deal out of it.

If she feels less naked with some hair around her pussy let here, she will see once there that people come in all size and shapes, hairy and bald.

Keep in mind nudism isn't any thing sex related, so keep your dick down and your eyes open and have fun

If woman say men think only with their penis....
will she be offended if i ask here to blow my mind?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to xXroninXx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 10:25 AM

Thanked 4,609 Times in 411 Posts
Default It's all good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delamitri View Post
Thanks to everyone for their replies and advice.

The most important thing is she wants to come and experience it, I've not made a big deal of it and I'm not going too, just wondered if anyone had some advice that might help with her confidence in staying shaved, but the responses have been pretty much along the lines that I was thinking - basically let her see for herself and she might change her mind, if she doesn't it's no big deal.

Has anyone got any advice to help her with the experience, I know she's nervous and doesn't quite know what to expect. Is there anything I can do to make it easier? Anyone got some past experiences to share about taking someone along for the first time? I haven't been for a long time but I use to go a lot, although I've never been to one in France before.
Yes, the fact that she's going for the experience is the most important. Once she gets into it, she'll be the one suggesting you go to nudist resorts. One thing I would suggest is viewing some photos of nudists online together (you might "pre-screen" them so that the majority of women shown are shaved). Also, maybe find stories of "first time" accounts written by women to ease her fears of what to expect. Have a great time and report back herd on how it went?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to raysallx For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 10:45 AM

Thanked 3,581 Times in 619 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by nudony View Post
When my fiancée and I went to Club O, she wanted to keep her "hair down there" because she figured it would look "better." I just went with it; I was just happy she wanted to try nudism.

It turned out many of the women there were bald. When we got back to our room I asked her how it "felt" being the only woman there with pubes. She shrugged her shoulders and I offered her a more "fashionable makeover", using her razor. She agreed to it under the stipulation that I leave a patch. Of course I faked a "razor malfunction" and lopped off a piece of her patch. So I told her I'd "fix it" and of course shaved off her patch.

She was fine being shaven. She blended right in.
We had a similar situation when we went to Club Orient in 2002. Mrs BrunettesRule went down with a full, dark bush and we got lots of pictures of her out on the beach, alone or with me, with a full bush -- which I loved. About halfway through the trip, she trimmed it into a small landing strip - which also looked great. For me, the best of both worlds.

Quote:
For us (particularly, her) the best approach was to jump right in. Very quickly, she will notice how she will not be the center of attention and she will quickly relax. We've been doing this annually for 20 years (and had visited a couple nude resorts before that). I think the one exception was when we finally tried out Baker Beach. While there is a stretch that is clothing-optional, while WE were there, nobody else was actually naked. We checked with an elderly guy who was wearing a white thong to make sure we were in the right area, and he said yes. We got undressed and took pictures, but there were people all around us. We were nervous, but nobody bothered us. I wasn't even aware of how many people were paying attention until I looked at the photos later. Below is an example:
Attached Thumbnails
baker-beach.JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to brunettesrule For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 03:25 PM

Default Naked in France

There's lots of good advice above. Probably within minutes of arriving at your chosen beach you'll see all levels of hairiness from entirely natural (including underarm hair) to entirely hairless (including shaved head!). Make sure to pack her preferred shaving equipment.
Don't forget that the main reason to go on a naturist holiday or just to spend a day on a naturist beach is to enjoy the feeling of the sun and the breeze on your skin, and when coming back from a dip in the ocean not being stuck in wet swimming-clothes while they dry on your body. On many beaches you might see all ages, from babes-in-arms to (great-)grandparents, enjoying the clothes-free lifestyle.
Sadly, from the naturist point of view, there is often a portion of the beach which is reserved for more adult activities! Sometimes off to one end of the beach, or in the sand-dunes behind the beach if present. You'll usually recognize these areas by groups of males (and occasionally some females!) standing watching some activity that they find interesting ...
Best wishes for your holiday in the country that I have chosen to make my home!
John
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to limogesguy For This Useful Post:
Old 04-15-2018, 05:50 PM

Thanked 3,651 Times in 304 Posts

Not meaning to sound preachy because that is not my style, but,
From me way of thinking, you are making a mountain out of a molehill.
I have been trying to get my wife out of her bikini on the beach and at nude resorts for well over a decade.
If she would ever even suggest that she just might go naked with me I would drop to my knees and praise God on high.
I wouldn't care if she was bald or bushy.
I wouldn't care if she wanted to paint herself purple.
You should be grateful that she is going to do it and not even waste any time worrying about the state of her public area.
Life is too short and there are more important things to concern yourself with😎
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jimmybob69 For This Useful Post:

Tags
naturist, nude, shaved pussy, wife

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317