photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > General Discussion > Site Feedback & Support
Login
or
Register

Old 01-18-2005, 04:53 PM

Default Site Contribution

What is considered to be an adequate financial "contribution" in order to access the vids?
Old 01-18-2005, 04:56 PM
OCC Staff

Thanked 5,419 Times in 865 Posts

I know it must be frustrating for people to have to sort through the flood of new posts. A lot of good stuff has been posted lately, mixed in with all the reposts and posts that violate the rules. We are just getting too much material and it's over stimulating. It's hard to take the time to enjoy things right now. I'm optimistic and I would like to think that most people have good intentions here.

That's why we put a time limit on this. After January 31st, people should not be posting just to get in to the video forums. The process will be different. Let's try to be patient these next two weeks. Things will be getting back to normal soon.

Thanks,
Old 01-18-2005, 10:06 PM

One thing bothers me in all this.

What happens to the people who have joined GUBA etc from this site and thus paid the bandwidth up to now?

I know you are trying to keep the posters happy but lets make one thing clear - you say you pay $2,000 a month to keep this site going - but that isn't strictly true. People like me signing up for GUBA accounts have kept this site going. We paid most of that money. Didn't we?

Now I am a lurker yes... but the site wouldn't be here without people like me divvying up cash via some of the ad banners in the past. So to all you righteous file posters consider this for a moment... who paid the bills up to this point? You may have contributed to the files on the site - but we contributed to the costs of it.

What happens to us, Alex? Do we have pay again? Or will GUBA members who joined from this site get some way of upgrading?

Tuscan.
Old 01-18-2005, 10:22 PM

Thanked 4,768 Times in 568 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscandriver
One thing bothers me in all this. What happens to the people who have joined GUBA etc from this site and thus paid the bandwidth up to now? I know you are trying to keep the posters happy but lets make one thing clear - you say you pay $2,000 a month to keep this site going - but that isn't strictly true. People like me signing up for GUBA accounts have kept this site going. We paid most of that money. Didn't we? Now I am a lurker yes... but the site wouldn't be here without people like me divvying up cash via some of the ad banners in the past. So to all you righteous file posters consider this for a moment... who paid the bills up to this point? You may have contributed to the files on the site - but we contributed to the costs of it. What happens to us, Alex? Do we have pay again? Or will GUBA members who joined from this site get some way of upgrading? Tuscan.
Tuscan, you raised an excellent point there that I hadn't even considered. It's going to take a better man than me to figure out this balancing act.

Arrrrgggggh@!#$!@! This is just embarrassing. Oil. 2007-2014 ... but wait.... Connor McD!!!
Old 01-18-2005, 10:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stony
Tuscan, you raised an excellent point there that I hadn't even considered. It's going to take a better man than me to figure out this balancing act.
Actually I raised it mainly out of anger. Something I rarely if ever do. I had decided to pay the subscription in February (whatever it was) and leave it there. I mean i've had my fair use out of GUBA so I can't claim it was an entirely benovolent act signing up. I just got sick of people forgetting about the contribution made by people who have signed up to services via this website.

On the whole Alex does a fantastic job - I commend it - but it would be nice to be recognised as a supporter without having to post videos. In any case... i'll go with the Alex's decision... and if it means paying again then so be it.

Tuscan
Old 01-19-2005, 02:53 PM

Thanked 6,512 Times in 915 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscandriver
Actually I raised it mainly out of anger. Something I rarely if ever do. I had decided to pay the subscription in February (whatever it was) and leave it there. I mean i've had my fair use out of GUBA so I can't claim it was an entirely benovolent act signing up. I just got sick of people forgetting about the contribution made by people who have signed up to services via this website.

On the whole Alex does a fantastic job - I commend it - but it would be nice to be recognised as a supporter without having to post videos. In any case... i'll go with the Alex's decision... and if it means paying again then so be it.

Tuscan

I agree those who have helped to keep the site going through clicking on links and taking membership of our sponsors should be given a degree of consideration. However please dont be critical of the posters who after all took the time and effort to upload the videos for you to download. If they hadn't the site wouldn't be the great place it is now. With your access to Guba perhaps you could upload some of the tons of material you have downloaded?
Old 01-19-2005, 11:55 PM

Default What's the issue?

Alex, I pay and lurk at GUBA just like I pay and lurk at other sites. Let me know if and when you get a pay plan up and running.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019