Register

Closed Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 03:45 AM

Thanked 7,370 Times in 390 Posts
Default moved

Quote:
Originally Posted by step1models View Post
confirmed. full nude shoot on tuesday the 14th with athena
this got rescheduled to the 27th, but we are still good to go...this one is gonna be good for sure. she is very eager to please her fans and gain popularity
Old 06-04-2013, 03:48 AM

Default summer special!!!

hey guys.... i just posted a booty-popping video in the "sexy videos" section. i am also running an exclusive to occ members special for a limited time. get this "beginning of summer" special while it's hot!!

http://www.step1models.com/occ15
Old 06-05-2013, 01:41 AM

Default 15.99 join special

Quote:
hey guys.... i just posted a booty-popping video in the "sexy videos" section. i am also running an exclusive to occ members special for a limited time. get this "beginning of summer" special while it's hot!!

http://www.step1models.com/occ15
oops, i forgot to tell you guys what the special is lol...exclusively from the link posted in the previous post, one click viewers can join for 15.99 instead of 29.95 for a limited time. the last time i offered this was 6 months ago

--Big T
Old 06-10-2013, 09:40 PM

Default 2 DAYS LEFT TO JOIN FOR 15.99 !!!

the link goes dead in 2 days everyone... then that is it for another 6 months join now for 15.99 instead of 29.95
Old 07-01-2013, 09:25 PM

Default haley forgotten footage

hey guys.. here is a clip from my latest step1models.com update..this is from the original haley shoot and i forgot to post it. what happened was that right after her interview, we realized we should get her adult clip out of the way first so we are not right in the middle of it when her friend amy showed up. she didn't want to be doing that stuff in front of her lol. you will hear me mention her saying "i'm not helping you" .. this is because she wanted to do adult stuff without technically cheating on her boyfriend, so she was saying she is not giving me head or a hand job. it was up to me to spank the monkey and bust a load on her butt...luckily she let me do some dry humping though and as you all know, she came back months later to do a full BJ shoot with me...after that, her boyfriend got into her email and snooped around. when he saw a conversation between me and her that concerned scheduling her to come back for yet another BJ, he freaked out. obviously she was doing this without him knowing, so this is yet another model that will never be coming back. last i heard she is still with the same guy. she will always be one of my favorite people of all time and i wish her all the happiness in the world. and if for some reason it doesn't work out with the boyfriend, i hope she will contact me for more shoots...after all, it has happened with other models..maybe we'll get lucky again.. anyways, the reason i forgot about this video is because i am very unorganized.. i guess the plan was to post her stuff in order of content...so start off with her bikini and lingerie, then her nude, then her explicit, then adult...well i guess by the time i got to posting her adult stuff, i assumed that the dry humping was already posted. i really need to have a better system for tracking what i have and have not posted. there might be a lot of stuff that was out of order that i have forgotten to post. over this summer, i am going to be going through all the sets posted on the site and matching them with the original footage to make sure i haven't forgotten other footage in this way... so here it is: this was taken right after her interview, so i had my dick in her butt crack within 10 minutes of her walking through my door to do a shoot for the first time... oh how i love my job!!

p.s. check out my other thread in the sexy videos section... i'm posting a clip of my newest model chrystal along with some behind the scenes footage from when i went out with her. she is pretty shy and i think i have finally convinced her to try some adult footage with me. i'll keep you updated.
--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
00253.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 haley_occ.mp4 (16.85 MB, 2357 views)
Streaming Videos
haley occ

1m:07s

Old 07-10-2013, 02:46 AM

Default mandee blooper

just thought i would show you guys a funny moment from one of my old shoots with mandee...i'm posting the rest of the set on step1models.com later tonight... it shows me doing a quickie with her bent over the couch and the rest is the full version of the hardcore videos i posted on here a long time ago that shows me doing her on the floor.. also...as i told you, i have been going back through older videos looking for stuff i forgot to post and i found another video. for those of you who are fans of manya, i found a second blow job video. as i told you, i am very unorganized...i guess i assumed that it was already posted when i posted her other blow job video. the one i found is from right after her ice-breaker.. she takes a blast in the mouth in this one... i will keep looking through the older stuff though..i have found quite a few to be honest. from now on i am going to take detailed notes and in each model's file on my computer i will reference everything that has been posted and what hasn't along with dates. that way i won't forget videos when i post things out of order. i'll post a short clip of the manya video here in a little bit

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
mandee blooper.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 mandee blooper.mp4 (47.38 MB, 2493 views)
Streaming Videos
mandee blooper

1m:36s

Old 07-18-2013, 10:21 PM

Default New Sarah

Congrats, I see a couple of new Sarah Hc shoots on the site.

*Note, hope you don't mind me posting a cap...
Attached Thumbnails
sarah_179_2.jpg  

Last edited by asamfox; 07-18-2013 at 10:21 PM. Reason: oops
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to asamfox For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2013, 12:24 AM

Default i'm back

hey guys,
just got back into town from traveling out of state. i'm working on 3 updates tonight so i'll get a little something posted for you guys wither tonight or tomorrow. sorry for the wait!

--Big T
Old 08-29-2013, 10:52 AM

Default aubree strips!!!

aubree made a little joke about stripping on video if i throw money at her...WELL, I HELD HER TO IT!!! and i molested her for good measure...this is for all the guys that go to strip clubs, but aren't allowed to touch hehehe...
ENJOY!!!

--Big T
Attached Thumbnails
1-001.jpg  
Attached Files
File Type: mp4 occ.mp4 (96.38 MB, 1865 views)
Streaming Videos
occ

8m:39s

Old 08-29-2013, 01:49 PM

Thanked 176,974 Times in 18,886 Posts

Quote:
aubree made a little joke about stripping on video if i throw money at her...WELL, I HELD HER TO IT!!! and i molested her for good measure...this is for all the guys that go to strip clubs, but aren't allowed to touch hehehe...
ENJOY!!!

--Big T
Holy shit, Aubree is hottttttt. One of the best videos you've ever posted here, for sure.

Thanks

Fango

Tags
models, step1models, stripping on camera

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7