photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 12-12-2017, 09:21 AM

Default Wife Cheated

Through a chance comment I found out my wife cheated on me 5 years ago. It really hurt at first but it now turns me on.

The guy she cheated with was a friend of hers ex boyfriend. We had hung out a few times with them and comments were made that they couldn’t have sex because he would hurt her, so she would just give him head. Looking back I guess my wife wanted “that Big cock”.

When it all came out I asked direct questions and wanted the details which overtime she gave me. This went on for 2 months and they were fucking 4 times a week. At first he wore a condom but after a couple times he went bareback. She would suck his dick in his truck, he was fucking her anal. Through this whole time I had no clue. My wife is very attractive and at this time she was into fitness.

Now I haven’t brought it up in a few months but it’s on my mind. I think about him fucking her and cunmming inside of her everyday. Is this normal to be turned on from this?
Old 12-12-2017, 10:31 AM

well its not abnormal...what turns you on about it?
The Following User Says Thank You to rabbit07 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 11:17 AM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Normal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leopard2020 View Post
Through a chance comment I found out my wife cheated on me 5 years ago. It really hurt at first but it now turns me on.

The guy she cheated with was a friend of hers ex boyfriend. We had hung out a few times with them and comments were made that they couldn’t have sex because he would hurt her, so she would just give him head. Looking back I guess my wife wanted “that Big cock”.

When it all came out I asked direct questions and wanted the details which overtime she gave me. This went on for 2 months and they were fucking 4 times a week. At first he wore a condom but after a couple times he went bareback. She would suck his dick in his truck, he was fucking her anal. Through this whole time I had no clue. My wife is very attractive and at this time she was into fitness.

Now I haven’t brought it up in a few months but it’s on my mind. I think about him fucking her and cunmming inside of her everyday. Is this normal to be turned on from this?
Which part do you ask is normal?

The thoughts of your wife enjoying another man, with a big dick and cumming in her is quite normal. Many men fantasize about it. As well, I am sure many women do too. Personally, I love the thought of my wife getting fucked hard by some guy with a large cock and filling her up with cum. We have actually filled this fantasy more than once.
BUT... The part where she cheated on you is horrible and definitely NOT normal. ...or at least, should NOT be. There is a strong difference between cheating vs. sharing. Cheating should NEVER be tolerated by either party. It cannot exist in a good relationship.

With that being said, if you have totally forgiven her cheating and are confident she would never do it again, you might consider talking with her about actually sharing her with someone else. ...Possibly even the same friend with the big cock. Then, the two of you can share the sexual experience without being in a cheating relationship.

Cheating and trusting cannot survive together in a relationship. Sharing and trusting can.
JMHO
Old 12-12-2017, 11:23 AM

Thanked 7,365 Times in 552 Posts

Quote:
I don't think any of us really know what normal is. I had a better grasp on what I thought was normal before I started reading this forum. But this forum has been trending toward being a gathering ground for sharing, cuckolding, and lifestyle kinks for years, so if you want to be told it's normal, you've come to the right place.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to schlubby For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 11:32 AM

Default Cheating

Yes we have worked the issues and it was not easy to make right but we’ve moved past this. It’s been an additional year and time heals most things. I just want to see it happen again.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Leopard2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 02:22 PM

Interesting...only a psychologist can answer if its normal

During that time she was with him did you or do you give her anal too?
The Following User Says Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 02:46 PM

My biggest thing here with the question is it normal is not the cheating part... that’s fucked up honestly. It’s more is it normal to be turned on by thinking of your wife being fucked.

Yes anal all the time big part of our sexlife.

I have been unfaithful in the past but it was way before this insistence. Also to add at the beginning of our relationship she used to enjoy me having sex with girls infront of her but got jealous once and that was that.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Leopard2020 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-12-2017, 04:38 PM

Thanked 5,691 Times in 488 Posts
Default Normal?

Quote:
It’s more is it normal to be turned on by thinking of your wife being fucked.
In short, yes.
Old 12-12-2017, 10:57 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

As others have said, people react differently to your situation and there is no "normal."

Sounds like you need to have further honest conversations with each other [and maybe first with yourself!] as to what you really want from your relationship and how you would like it to develop. Many men are arosed at the thought of their wife with another, whether just in fantasy or in reality, but the "cheating" aspect adds another layer as it was not something you both agreed to and shared but something she did without you. Not to be too psychological, but your mind could be trying to reduce the internal dissonence you feel at being betrayed and turning it into arousal as a way to deal with it, but maybe not.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-14-2017, 03:33 PM

Thanked 1,305 Times in 173 Posts

Ok, so there is nothing that turns me on more than thinking about, or hearing from my ex-wife being fucked. When I found out about it, and then she late night texted me, alone made me want her back. I was the cheater, but once she had a new guy, I couldn't stop thinking about her. I felt like she was "cheating" even though I had left her. But within a few weeks, we were sexting and right after we both left those people, it became a crazy attraction. Around a month after we split, we had to go to a fundraiser for the kids' school and our friends had a hot tub in their back porch. She ripped her clothes off and jumped in when everyone else left, and we had the hottest sex ever.

She fucked a neighbor guy and had a pretty wild night with a mom from school during that time. We always talk about it!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Thebigg For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2