uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 09-20-2020, 05:22 PM

Default Shower Seen!

Here is a quickie (under 1000 words) I wrote based on the ENF scene from the 1986 Rodney Dangerfield comedy "Back to School". If you have no idea what that is, check this thread in the Sexy Videos forum. Keeping with the spirit of the source material, this story is set on an American college campus in late summer of 1986.

Donna exhaled with a smile as she felt the steam on her skin and the water from the shower rinse the soap off her breasts. The showers at the Tri-Delt house weren't luxurious by anyone's standards, but they were always a welcome oasis after her daily half-hour jog around campus. She rubbed some tension out of her shoulders; she really needed to find a better bra for jogging.

She thought back to her freshman hazing, where all the pledges lined up in their underwear, stated their names, majors, and bra sizes, and then played "truth or oil wrestling" between shots of tequila and vodka. She quickly noticed she was the best-endowed of her class and expected the inevitable teasing.

"Donna Donnelly, class of ’88, marketing, and I wear either a 32DD or a 34D, depending on the bra maker," she stated. None of the other new girls were larger than a C-cup. The council members laughed, whistled, and nicknamed her "Double-D Donna". While she often liked the attention her chest brought her on her otherwise slim 5'5" frame, boobs as big as hers were a flat out nuisance when running.

The house was nice and quiet this afternoon. Classes hadn't started yet for the fall, and freshmen orientation for the incoming class of 1990 had only just begun. A few other sisters were around somewhere cleaning and decorating, but she had the entire upstairs bathroom--and several of the adjoining rooms--all to herself.

Or so she thought.

"Hello, hello!" rang out an unmistakably male voice from somewhere downstairs.

Donna froze in the shower. Who was that?! The voice sounded too old to be a student. She knew her sorority sister Tammy was dating a guy in his 40s. Could it be him? A maintenance man? Somebody's father?

"Anybody here?"

The voice sounded closer...

"Jason, where are you? Hey, I need some help here!"

He was in the bathroom! She tightly gripped her washcloth and darted her eyes around the shower looking for something to cover herself. She had left the towel outside! Maybe if she stayed quiet the man would go away.

"Hey, buddy, I'm talking to you! I need some help!" The shower curtain suddenly tore open, and she was face to face with an ugly old man with bulging eyes and a blue cardigan.

Donna screamed, too startled to cover herself!

The old man quickly stepped back and closed the shower curtain. "Take it easy, honey, I didn't see a thing!"

The curtain suddenly tore open a second time!

"You're perfect!" said the old man, who then closed the curtain again and left.

As soon he was gone, Donna bolted from the shower, grabbed her towel, and then locked herself in her bedroom. Who was that old man?? He knew the color of her nipples! He knew she wasn't a natural blonde! He had seen everything! Twice!!

(Author's note--the old man had in fact not seen everything. He saw Donna only front the front, so he didn't get to see her lovely pair of butt dimples. Just sayin'. )

She lay on her bed and covered her face in shame as her heart continued to pound. This was humiliating! More embarrassing than the time she lost her bikini top on the water slide at Wet 'n Wild two summers ago! More embarrassing then when two guys from Zeta Pi Delta used a compressed air tank to blow up her sundress at last year's April social! Probably more embarrassing than anything that happened the night of her hazing--but at least she was too drunk to remember much from the three rounds of oil wrestling she had to do, and she had never heard of the sorority keeping pictures of the event...

...meanwhile, in the basement at Zeta Pi Delta, senior and president Michael was showing the newest member of the chapter council their hidden library of VHS tapes. "So remember that Tri-Delt chick last spring whose skirt we blew up at the April social?"

Jason paused for a moment. "We blew up a few skirts with the air tank. Which one was she?"

"The blonde whose dress was so light that it went over her head. She wasn't wearing a bra so we got to see both her tits and her ass! Amazing rack on that one."

"Jesus, no!" Jason replied. "I can't believe I missed that one!"

"Well, we have the video of it somewhere here. Anyway, have a look at this. My dad paid off the campus maintenance crew to install a hidden camera in the basement of the Tri-Delt house. Every year they make the pledges do oil wrestling. She's on this tape, too. She has the biggest tits of the group; you can't miss her."

Michael handed Jason a cassette tape labelled "Fall 84 Tri-Delt Oil Wrestling".

"Oh, just one more thing, Jason. Your dad runs a business distributing dirty movies, right?"

"He runs an adult entertainment company servicing the home video market, yes."

"Interesting," winked Michael. "I'm sure there are a lot of guys out there who'd like their own personal video of what some of the girls on this campus get up to when they are drunk and properly...motivated. Enjoy the video!"

The End.

This is meant as a stand-alone story, but I left it intentionally open-ended if I or anyone else wants to pick up any of the story points and run with them. The Zeta Pi Delta fraternity is a reference to the 1982 ENF classic movie "Zapped!". Hope you enjoyed it!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to lewdlee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-19-2020, 10:13 AM

Default Too short!

Very nice, if brief, like the nice ENF scene it is inspired by.
The Following User Says Thank You to AngelaSaxon For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2020, 08:17 AM

Really like it hope you continue it
The Following User Says Thank You to cober For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy