uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 02-08-2009, 11:50 AM

Thanked 30,528 Times in 4,224 Posts

Chapter Eight

Elizabeth never told Sarah what had happened, as she didn't want Sarah to get upset with her. They both returned home, having had a good time, but vowing to stay away from jello shots for some time.

Life turned back to the mundane in high school as the fall approached. Mark asked Elizabeth to go to the homecoming dance with him and she of course replied yes. Sarah was going with a friend named Jared who she wished would become more than friends. A few weeks before the dance, Sarah and Elizabeth went shopping for dresses.

"This would look great on you!"

"No, it doesn't show my physique well."

"Here, try these two dresses on and I'll tell you what I think," said Elizabeth.

Sarah went to the dressing room and soon walked out in a red number that was definitely not flattering.

"No way. Next!" said Elizabeth.

Sarah tried on the blue dress, but this time the neckline was way to risque for a school dance, and didn't fit her bust at all.

"Nope. Guess we'll keep looking," said Elizabeth.

Elizabeth turned her back to look at some other dresses while Sarah went back to change.

"Of course, I could always wear this," proclaimed Sarah. She was standing in the door of the dressing room, completely naked. And they were at the mall!

"Sarah! What are you doing?! Someone will see you!"

"Never stopped you before," said Sarah as she stuck out her ass in a fake pose. She giggled as she went back to the dressing room.

Elizabeth was impressed with Sarah. Although still a bit shy, Sarah too was beginning to build confidence, and Elizabeth felt it was attributed largely to their naked adventures.

Seeing Sarah naked gave Elizabeth another naughty idea.

"Sarah, I have an idea!"

"Oh no, what did I start?"

"We should totally streak the homecoming game!"

Elizabeth heard herself say the idea, but she wasn’t even sure if she wanted to go through it herself. The whole school? Seeing her naked? Even Mark Walters? What if they got busted? That would mean expulsion for sure! Sarah was even more incredulous.

"Are you nuts? There will be like a thousand people there, and all our classmates! And the principal! And cops! Do you want to get arrested?"

"We can wear masks so no one can identify us,” replied Elizabeth, now even more resolved to go through with her proposed stunt. “And if we run from the bathrooms at the south end of the stadium, we can cross the field quickly, jump the fence and run into that forest on the other side. Your house backs into the forest so we can run into your basement and hide out there! Its perfect!"

"No way am I doing that. Out of the question. This naked stunt will not involve me."

"Oh c'mon Sarah! Even if we get caught, we'll be heroes in school. Streakers are funny. Everyone loves em!"

"Man, you are just determined to get me in all sorts of trouble, aren't you?" Sarah said with a sly smile.
---------------

The night of the homecoming game was a crisp fall evening, but not too cold for a naked run. Elizabeth and Sarah arrived in time to see Elizabeth's boyfriend Mark catch a touchdown pass, putting their team ahead.

"This will be the first time he's seen you naked!" exclaimed Sarah.

"Don't remind me," answered Elizabeth.

They had planned to streak just as halftime came, so that the players would be running off the field, leaving no one that could detain or identify the two mystery streakers. Elizabeth and Sarah went to the south end bathrooms and changed into their masks and black trenchcoats - and nothing else!

As the last remaining minutes of the first half came to a close, Elizabeth began to feel really uneasy about having the entire student body see her naked.

"Liz, I can't do this," said Sarah. "Jared will see me, the cool girls will see me, the entire student body will see me! Its too risky!"

Again, Sarah's uneasiness only stiffened Elizabeth's resolve.

"C'mon Sarah, I need you for this. No one will recognize us. The rush will be amazing. And you'll have a great story for your grandkids!"

The gun signaling halftime fired and the players began to run off the field.

"Are you in or out? Because I'm going!" exclaimed Elizabeth.

"I can't let you do it alone. Here we go!"

The two dropped their trench coats and ran down the concourse completely naked. The ran onto the field just as the players ran off, past some stunned cheerleaders. Painted onto their asses was "Tigers Rule!" and "Go Tigers!" The crowd, stunned at first, began to roar in approval, with whistles and catcalls dispersed through the applause.

"Almost there! What a rush!" yelled Sarah.

They quickly hopped the fence and ran into the dense forest. Elizabeth looked back and saw that not a single security guard had even run after them. Turns out they were too stunned to move! Or perhaps seeing a naked woman made it awfully difficult to run?

As they made it to Sarah's house, they both collapsed in her basement in hysterical laughter.

"Oh my god that was the best stunt ever!" proclaimed Sarah. "I am so glad you made me do that! What a rush!"

"Yea, just think, our history teacher just saw us naked! So did Jared! So did the entire student body!"

"I think they liked what they saw!"

Thinking about all of the pairs of eyes that had just seen her naked really turned Elizabeth on. That was by far the most people that had ever seen her nude, and the roar of approval was a glowing endorsement of her naked body. Her body felt so turned on at that moment.

On Monday at school, everyone was abuzz about the mystery streakers. Who was it?

"I bet it was someone really cool, because they're the only ones who would have the guts to do something like that," Elizabeth heard as she walked through the hallways. No one really suspected it was Elizabeth, as they weren't aware of her nude inclinations. But for the rest of the school year, it was the talk of the school.

"Did you see that streaker, Liz?" asked Mark.

"Yea, that girl was nuts! Did you see her?"

"No, I only heard about it. I was in the locker room when it happened. Heard she had a great body though. Any ideas on who it was?"

"I have no clue," said Elizabeth as she smiled and walked off.
Attached Thumbnails
strea2.jpg  
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 11:53 AM

Chapter Nine

Thanksgiving was fast approaching, and Elizabeth's mom told her that they would be visiting Elizabeth's grandparents out in the country this year. Elizabeth loved her grandmother dearly. She had always been the warm, loving figure in stark contrast to Elizabeth's more formal, conservative mother.

They drove out to the farm where Elizabeth's grandparents lived in a rural community out in the country. Her grandparents had many acres of land, where they ran an organic farm with free range chickens that Elizabeth had loved playing with as a child.

"Grandma!"

"There's my little Lizzie! My, you're turning into a lovely young woman! What is new with you?"

Elizabeth blushed a bit and she really did want to tell Grandma about her naked adventures, but as open as Grandma was, she wouldn't understand. She really didn't want to damage their relationship.

"Oh nothing. Just school stuff!"

They had a lovely Thanksgiving dinner that afternoon and Elizabeth was really glad her parents had taken her to see her grandparents. By evening everyone was asleep, drowsy from the turkey. Elizabeth dreamt off her episode with Jack, the eyes leering at her naked body while she rode Jack hard. She woke up an hour later feeling extremely horny.

"I can't masturbate in Granny's house!" thought Elizabeth. "Maybe if I go for a walk, this feeling will pass."

She asked Grandma if it would be okay if she went for a walk. It was beginning to get dark, but it was unseasonably warm out.

"Sure honey. If you take the path out back, it winds around our property quite a bit. Take that all the way around and it will lead you back to the house."

Elizabeth kissed her Grandma and went off for a brisk walk in the country evening. As she made her way down the path, she realized how beautiful the countryside could be. Everything was so peaceful, so pristine. She really felt closer to her inner-spirit.

She was still aroused however, and being in the crisp autumn air was only making her hornier. She had to go for a naked walk. There was absolutely no one around. Her parents were asleep, grandpa was watching television, grandma was making pies, and the land was private, so no one else would be walking along the dirt path. This was the perfect opportunity to enjoy some outdoor nudity.

Without any reservations, Elizabeth quickly stripped down until she was completely naked. It felt absolutely sensational to be in the outdoors, out in the country, fully nude. A chicken walked up to her, and Elizabeth petted the small bird. What a sight to see! A naked teenager petting a chicken! Elizabeth laughed at the absurdity.

She wandered on down the road, with her clothes in hand, but still fully nude. She would stop once in awhile and observe the wildlife in the forest alongside the path, or stop to pet a cow. At one point, she stopped and was looking up in a tree, trying to determine what kind of bird she was looking at when she heard a man shout.

"Hey! What are you doing? Where's your clothes?"

Elizabeth froze. Who could have found her? She turned and saw a young man, in his mid 20s, dressed in farm clothes holding a bucket of feed. He was rather attractive, and looked very rugged in his work clothes, but still Elizabeth was mortified."

"I, um, I have my clothes right here in my hand."

"I see that. Why ain't you wearin' em?"

Elizabeth didn't have an excuse at all. The young man was really taking in the sight he was seeing. Elizabeth wondered if he had much exposure to women at all out in the country. It seemed like he was doing his best to take the best mental picture he could of her shapely young naked body.

"Just to be funny. I thought no one was around. This is private land after all."

"I know its private land. I feed the chickens for the old couple that lives here. Who are you?"

"I'm their granddaughter. I'm Elizabeth."

"Oh. Hi, I'm Bobby. You're from the city, right?"

"Yea."

"I guess being naked is a city thing. Whatever. I gotta feed these chickens."

Elizabeth noticed he had some really nice forearms, probably from doing all this farm work. She wondered what it would be like if he swooped her naked body up in his strong arms. She was feeling more emboldened.

"Would you mind if I joined you? Naked?"

Elizabeth couldn't believe she had just asked that. What was she thinking? She was going to feed the chickens naked with a total stranger?

"Sure I guess. Whatever floats your boat."

They went off to the chickens and Elizabeth took some of the feed and scattered among the hungry birds. She chatted with Bobby about working on the farm, how long he had been helping out her grandparents, and the importance of organic farming. He was a really nice guy, and a pretty smart kid. He had ambitions of his own, including owning a farm similar to this one.

Elizabeth loved that they were having the entire conversation while she was completely naked. After awhile, Bobby was completely at-ease with it, and it was amazing how casual her nudity had become. When all the feed was gone, Bobby said he had to return to his family as it was getting dark.

"Thanks for being cool about my nudity Bobby."

"No problem. You're a beautiful girl Elizabeth. Hope to see you on the farm more often."

With that he left, and Elizabeth made her down the path towards her grandparents house.

The thought of Bobby staring at her naked body made her horny again, and she had never gotten the opportunity to take care of herself. Absent-mindedly, she began touching her clitoris, stroking it with care. The urges were too strong, she began thrusting her fingers inside herself, imagining Bobby staring at her, taking her naked body in his strong arms, and kissing her softly. The cool autumn air and the darkness of night enveloped her bare skin, and goosebumps covered her body. She arched her back and sank to the ground as her knees began to feel weak from the sexual ecstasy. Her fingers vigorously thrust in and out and she soon reached climax. She moaned, her head dizzy from the intensity. Her body lay limp, her eyes closed and she still felt the impulses from the orgasm surging throughout her body.

"Are you okay?"

Elizabeth regained her senses and turned to see her dear sweet Grandma standing on the path with a basket of eggs!

"Grandma!?"

"What are you doing dear? You're naked!"

Elizabeth quickly grabbed her clothes and began to get dressed.

"I'm sorry Granny, I was just relaxing. I, I,...." she began to sob, still emotional from her orgasm, but also upset that she had disappointed her grandmother, a figure so beloved to her.

Her grandmother went to her and gave her a hug. "There, there sweet Liz, no need to cry."

"I'm sorry I disappointed you Grandma. You probably think I'm a weirdo."

"Now, now, why would I think that. Here, put your clothes on, I want to show you something."

They walked back to the house, Elizabeth still wiping tears away. She felt a bit better that her Grandmother had not scolded her, but she was still afraid that she had disappointed her.

They went back to the house and her grandmother pulled out an old box of photographs from the bookcase. She opened it up and pulled out an old black and white photo. It was grainy, but you could see a beautiful voluptuous woman standing on a beach. She was completely naked.

"Who is that?"

"That my dear, is me!"

"Grandma?"

"Yes dear. I am a nudist. Have been for years. This was at a nude beach when I was a little bit older than you. Still wish I had that body!"

Elizabeth was relieved and overjoyed. Her grandmother knew how wonderful it felt to be naked outdoors!

"Is grandpa a nudist too?"

"Well, he wasn't at first, but I eased him into it. It was hard to tell him though. I was really worried at what he would think. But if you truly love someone, you should tell them your inner most secrets, even the bad ones. If they truly love you, they will accept it."

Elizabeth thought about that, and thought how she had kept her secret from Mark, the boy she was dating. Did she love him?

"After awhile, he totally embraced it. Now, he's very active in the nudist community."

"How come you never told me this before?"

"Well, we took your mom to a nude beach once when she was your age and she totally hated it. Wouldn't even take off her top. She really disagreed with our lifestyle. So we didn't confront her about it. We didn't want to create problems in the family."

She smiled and winked at Elizabeth, "I guess nudism skips a generation!"

Elizabeth smiled and felt closer to her grandmother than ever before. It was amazing that there were people in her life that actually accepted, and even embraced nudity! Elizabeth felt very lucky to have these people in her life.

"Tell you what. You have a car now. Anytime you want to visit Grandpa and me, if you feel comfortable, you can hang out naked as much as you want. You can walk around the farm, go swimming in the lake, feed the cows. Just make sure you don't tell your mother!"

"Will you guys be naked too?"

"Of course! We try to stay naked as much as we can! That's why we bought this large farm! You don't mind seeing two sagging naked bodies like ours, do you?"

"Not at all Grandma!"

"Good. Now let's go make some pecan pie!"
Attached Thumbnails
1005lo.jpg  
Old 02-08-2009, 03:13 PM

Chapter Ten

Elizabeth reflected upon how her nudism had opened up so many doors. She had become more confident as a person, and dropping her inhibitions had allowed her to achieve a closer relationship with both her friend Sarah and her grandmother. It was funny how removing clothing could improve her life in so many ways.

With her grandmother’s advice on love and acceptance still fresh on her mind, Elizabeth felt it was time for her to tell Mark about her nude inclinations. If he really had strong feelings about her, he would understand and accept her. Dropping her guard and allowing him fully into his life would be the only way they would really become close in love.

She wasn’t sure when she would tell him. Perhaps she would know when the time was right. In the meantime, she would still get to enjoy having him as a boyfriend. She had never been able to call anyone that before! He was a lot of fun to hang out with, and in all honesty, Elizabeth enjoyed climbing the social ladder by being his girlfriend. Dating him had opened her up to a world of popularity she had never before known.

Soon after Elizabeth’s crazy streak stunt, it was time for the homecoming dance. Elizabeth fussed with her hair in nervous anticipation. Before she was even ready, Mark was at the front door, looking handsome as always, with a corsage in his hand.

“You look so beautiful Elizabeth.”

“Thanks Mark, you look great too.”

They got to the school gymnasium arm in arm with all eyes upon them as the popular couple. Elizabeth was relishing the spotlight, and thought she and Mark looked fabulous. Elizabeth saw her friend Sarah and her date Jared looking on in approval. Mark introduced her to all of his friends and their dates and they had a wonderful time dancing the night way. He was a really funny guy, and was a total gentleman the entire night. It was the night Elizabeth had dreamt of ever since she began school as a lowly nerd.

After the dance, Mark and Elizabeth and a few other couples went to an after-Homecoming dance at Mark’s older brother’s house. Almost immediately there were a few couples necking, but Mark and Elizabeth sat on the couch gazing in each others eyes.

“I had a really great time tonight Mark,” said Elizabeth.

“Me too.”

They kissed and Elizabeth’s heart sang. The night was going so well.

Mark began moving his hand down towards her leg when Elizabeth stopped him.

“I like you Mark, and I want you to be my first. But I’m not very experienced. I want to go slow.”

“That’s cool.”

“Can we talk just a bit first? Let’s open up to each other. What are your goals in life?”

Mark sighed, a bit frustrated. “I don’t know. I guess go to college, play football. Maybe someday I’ll coach.”

Elizabeth grew frustrated as well. She had thought Mark was more sensitive and deeper than this.

“Tell me a secret about yourself,” she asked.

“Oh gosh Liz. Um….” Mark considered his odds of getting laid that evening and decided he’d better spill a secret. “Well one time in the fourth grade, I was so nervous about the school play that I wet myself. A few of my friends saw and they called me names all year. It was pretty humiliating. What about you? What’s your secret?”

Elizabeth took a breath, relieved she could tell Mark about her naked adventures. She wondered how he’d react, whether he would join in. Having him join her would make the adventures even more exciting and wonderful.

“Sometimes, when no one is around at home. I get naked. I’m a nudist. In fact, I was the one that streaked the school. What do you think?”

Mark looked like someone had punched him in the stomach. His face slowly contorted and he erupted in anger.

“You showed your whole naked body to the entire school? And you wouldn’t even let me get to second base with you? You sl*t! You wh*r*! You’re a total cock-tease. You love getting off on the attention, but then you don’t want to finish the deed. I can’t believe you Liz. Get away from me, I’m not kissing no pervert.”

He got up to leave and Elizabeth buried her head in her hands in absolute sorrow. She was absolutely heartbroken. The man of her dreams had taken her innermost secret and spit on it. She was foolish to trust him with such a personal secret. And he had betrayed her trust.

She was able to get a ride home from a friend of Mark’s who was oblivious to their spat. Elizabeth climbed into bed and cried herself to sleep.

The next Monday, Mark refused to speak to Elizabeth. Luckily however, it did not appear that he had blabbed her secret to the whole school.

“Hey Elizabeth, how was homecoming? Enjoy being in the spotlight?”

“Hey Sarah. It was….awful. Mark and I broke up.”

“You’re kidding? That is awful. I’m so sorry Elizabeth.”

“He turned out to be a real jerk. But what’s worse is I told him my secret.”

“Your naked secret?”

“Yep. Now I’m afraid he’s going to tell the whole school.”

“Oh no. Well, I haven’t heard anything, so maybe he’s enough of a gentleman to keep it to himself?”

“I hope so.”

Elizabeth trudged through her classes like a zombie, too upset to pay much attention to her lectures. By lunchtime, she had still not heard any mention of her naked secret, so she began to think perhaps her secret was safe with Mark. It was a consoling thought, even if she was still upset over their breakup.

Elizabeth met up with Sarah for lunch in the cafeteria, but she did not have much an appetite.

“It’ll be okay Lizzie. You’ll see. There are other guys. And with your newfound popularity….oh no Lizzie, you don’t want to see this.”

“See what?”

Elizabeth turned around to see a huge poster displaying the photo of a naked woman with a picture of Elizabeth’s head pasted on. It read “ELIZABETH IS A NAKED sl*t!”

Elizabeth immediately turned beet red and ran for the bathroom crying. She could hear the cafeteria erupt in laughter as she ran down the hallway. Sarah finally caught up to Elizabeth sobbing on the toilet seat.

“I have to transfer now. Everyone hates me and thinks I’m a sl*t.”

“No they don’t,” assured Sarah.

“Yes they do,” sobbed Elizabeth.

“Okay, they do. But the popular girls think everyone is a sl*t. And everyone thinks the popular girls are sl*ts. So what? Since when did you start caring what people thought about you? Since you got popular?”

It was true. Elizabeth had been nerdy before but she had not cared as much what people thought about her. Since climbing the social ladder, the opinions of her peers had become very much more important.

“If they already think you’re a naked sl*t, why not just give them what they want?” smiled Sarah.

Elizabeth felt much better. Sarah was right, it was stupid to care what others thought. She thought about her experience at the college party and how different everyone looked. Pretty soon Elizabeth would be gone from this high school anyway, never having to see these people again.

“You’re right Sarah. You’ve always been right. You’re such a great friend,” laughed Elizabeth as she wiped away the tears. They hugged and walked out of the bathroom, Elizabeth confident once again.

As the afternoon went along , word spread that Elizabeth was the homecoming streaker. Although Elizabeth had been worried that people would think badly upon her naked adventures, apparently people thought it was really cool that she had streaked. A few guys had told her she had a great body and that she was “way cool” for streaking. A few girls told her how envious they were of her body and that she was “totally crazy cool” for streaking. By the end of the day, Elizabeth was beaming and it was clear Mark’s poster stunt had done little to hurt her social standing.

That Saturday, a few girls on the cheerleading squad invited Elizabeth to a party. Elizabeth brought Sarah and there were many of the popular kids from school drinking and dancing. A cute guy offered Elizabeth a beer and she quickly drank it down before asking for another.

“I don’t think you should be drinking after the headache those jello-shots gave us,” warned Sarah.

“Relax,” replied Elizabeth. “You’re the designated driver, so I’ll do the drinking for us.”

In truth, Elizabeth was a bit nervous being around all these popular people without Mark by her side. She was unsure whether they really liked her, or they liked her because she had been with Mark. Then she remembered, she shouldn’t care what others thought of her. Still, it was hard to keep that in mind under the immense peer pressure of high school.

“You guys wanna play some beer pong?” asked a football player.

“I can’t, I’m the designated driver,” replied Sarah.

“I’ll play,” said Elizabeth confidently.

Elizabeth teamed up with the football player named John as they aimed their ping-pong balls for the cups on the other side. They won a few games in a row, but in the course of that time they also had to down quite a few cups of beer. Soon, Elizabeth was feeling tipsy, but with immense confidence. Her confidence took a step backwards however, when she saw Mark walk down the stairs. He was with another girl too! It had not taken him long to get over their breakup. Silently, Elizabeth was seething. She turned to John.

“I have an idea,” she grinned devilishly. “Let’s play for clothing!”

He laughed at the idea, but smiled. “Okay, I’m in,” he turned to the opposing team. “You guys in? Every time the opposing team makes a shot, you have to take off an article of clothing!”

Elizabeth wanted to lose and lose badly. If Mark thought she was a naked sl*t, well then she was going to be a naked sl*t.

The opposing team made their first shot. Elizabeth and John each took off their shirts. The room laughed a bit and a few guys gave catcalls. Elizabeth swigged another beer and took aim. She missed badly. Her opponent did not, landing her ping-pong ball squarely in the cup.

“Pants off!” proclaimed Elizabeth as the crowd began to hoot and holler.

Elizabeth could see Mark watching her in angry silence from across the room. She loved being the center of attention again and she loved making him upset. It was her turn. She missed badly yet again. Her opponent landed another cup.

“Oh, you don’t have to take your bra off Elizabeth, we were just kidding around,” said John sheepishly.

“No, no, I said this was strip beer pong, and I meant it,” she said as she reached for her bra. Sarah stopped her.

“Elizabeth, what are you doing? You don’t have to do this. Everyone from school is here!”

“Sarah, its like you said – if they want a naked sl*t, let’s give them a naked sl*t. Besides, who cares what they think?” And with that Elizabeth dropped her bra to the floor to the delighted applause of the crowd.

“John, you’re lucky you’re wearing two shirts! Now off with your shirt and let’s play!” yelled Elizabeth as she saw Mark now clearly angry.

Both teams missed a few times, leading to disappointed groans from the crowd, but finally Elizabeth’s opponent landed a ball in the cup, leading to an eruption of cheers. Soon, the entire party was cheering for Elizabeth’s name, wondering if she would really go through with it.

Elizabeth played like she was embarrassed, putting her thumbs into the sides of her panties as the crowds cheers grew louder and louder.

“Are you ready to do this John?” she asked the nearly naked football player.

Elizabeth turned back to the crowd and winked at Sarah as she slipped the panties down to the ground leaving her totally naked to the party. John followed in suit, jumping out of his boxers, but quickly covering his manhood. The crowd went wild at the naked pair and Elizabeth saw Mark storm up the stairs in a huff. She was now drunk, half on alcohol, half on the attention and adulation. She gave a bow and began to get dressed.

“Oh…my….god Lizzie!!!” stammered Sarah. “You’ve done some daring nudity before, but nothing like this! Not with this crowd!”

“It was amazing,” replied Elizabeth. “The look on Mark’s face was priceless.”
Attached Thumbnails
129944158sbFVWZ_fs.jpg   129944962JDPwGs_fs.jpg  

129945031BcQlMw_fs.jpg   129945072EgZQpa_fs.jpg  

129945187gvLjjF_fs.jpg   129945285bHeKZM_fs.jpg  

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:18 PM

Chapter Eleven

The weather soon warmed and the season turned to spring, much to the delight of Elizabeth. Clothes could be much freer when the weather warmed.

Elizabeth had been developing a bad case of "senioritis", an apathy setting in due to her impending graduation. She longed to be out of high school, putting the snobby popular kids and that jerk Mark Walters behind her for good. In every boring class she attended, she found herself daydreaming. She imagined herself naked in class, sitting casually while the teacher droned on about the Industrial Revolution. She imagined herself running naked and free in the warm spring sun while onlookers gawked at her toned flesh. She imagined herself walking confidently down the hallway of her school, stripping off layer by layer of clothing, provoking disbelief and arousal out of her classmates until she was completely naked. These fantasies began to arouse her even more and got her thinking of more ways should be naked in public places.

One warm spring night, Elizabeth was having a particularly difficult time getting to sleep. After tossing and turning, she went downstairs for a glass of water. She was alarmed to find it was nearly 2 am on a Monday morning.

She gazed out the window at the warm spring night. The wind rustled trees in her front yard, but otherwise, the neighborhood was still and lifeless. Not a soul stirred.

Which meant no one would see Elizabeth if she were to say, stroll around the neighborhood completely naked, right? It was something she had imagined from time to time since her initial streak several months ago. But that had been in a panic, during hours when people were still up. This would be in the still of the night, with no one around. She could casually enjoy being naked. Or did she dare?

Elizabeth's erotic fantasies had been gnawing at her for too long for her not do to anything about it. She found it easy to slip out of her parents house without so much as a creak, and soon she was outdoors in the warm spring night. She did not want to undress near her house, for fear her parents might happen to be up and see her naked outside their window. So she strolled down the street, as a way of checking to make sure there was truly no one about.

She wandered around the neighborhood, and it truly was absent of any life. Everyone was sound asleep, oblivious to anyone on the street. It was almost like Elizabeth was the only person on earth. She made her way to the elementary school at the end of the street. She sat on the swings and assessed her surroundings. Still no one around. Was it time....to get naked?

She slipped out of her sandals and felt the cold grass on her feet. She loved the feeling of being barefoot on grass! Certain that no one was around, Elizabeth slipped her t-shirt over her head. A wave of ecstasy and excitement came over her. A nervous pit formed in her stomach and her skin felt like it was on fire. She unbuttoned her shorts and slowly slid them to the ground. Her heart was pounding at this point - it seems like it had been so long since she had gone on a real nude adventure!

She walked around, still in her bra and underpants, assessing the area. There was a tall grove of trees shielding her from nearby houses, but she was still very exposed to the street. She felt she could duck down if any cars passed by, but it was 2am, and that scenario was fairly unlikely. Confident now, she unhooked her bra and slid it off her shoulders. Her nipples felt wonderful in the warm spring air. She squeezed them a bit and bit her lip in anticipation. She slowly hooked her thumbs into the strings of her underpants and slid them down to the ground, leaving her totally exposed to the world. She stepped out of them and raised her arms, as if to say "here I am world, naked for you!"

She laughed to herself, nearly giddy with excitement now. She walked over to the jungle gym and swung from the monkey bars for a bit, completely naked. She got on the swing and frolicked nude as the day she was born. She walked over to the school and peeked inside a window. She could see little desks and a list of multiplication tables.

Not a single car passed by while Elizabeth enjoyed herself nude at the school. Feeling emboldened, she wanted to test the limits of her naked freedom. What would it be like if she just casually walked down the street naked, as she had done clothed a thousand times? What would that feel like? She had to find out!

She peeked down the street to make sure no cars were coming. All of the houses had their window lights off, so it looked like everyone was in bed.

"Here goes nothing," she thought as she made her way down the street.

The feeling was incredible. Elizabeth walked, chest out, confidently down the street completely naked. She put her hands on her hips and stopped for a minute to take in the moment. A cool breeze gently flowed over her, and when it went past her nipples and her wet pussy, she quietly moaned in delight.

She walked to the end of the street, her naked flesh barely lit by the crescent moon overhead. How far should she take this? She turned a corner and went down another street. It was amazing how dead suburbia could get in the dead of night. Here was this beautiful naked woman walking the streets, and no one raised a peep!

She turned another corner, as she planned to make a full square and make her way back to the school. Just as she turned the corner however, she saw some headlights in the distance.

"Oh shit!" she whispered to herself.

She ran to the nearest house and hid behind a large bush. Her breath was heavy and her heart was nearly pounding through the wall of her chest. Her pussy was nearly dripping as well as all her senses had become heightened in her scare. The car passed without incident and Elizabeth breathed a sigh of relief.

"Freeze right there!"

Elizabeth turned to see an old man with a rifle pointed right at her. She was not even worried about the fact he could see her naked, she was petrified to have a gun pointed right at her face!

"Whatchoo doin' on my property?" asked the old man. He took a step forward, and suddenly he could see the shadowy figure crouched behind his bush.

"Jumpin' tarnations, you's a naked girl! I done thought you were a burglar or one of them rascal kids who slashed my tires. Jus what are you doin on my property?"

Elizabeth was nearly in shock mode at this point. The gun was still pointed at her, and she suddenly began to realize she was completely naked in front of this old man. She also began to realize she was trespassing and he could very well call the cops. What was her excuse? She wanted to cry.

"I....I don't know. I'm sorry," she stammered, barely able to choke the words out.

"You's a pretty girl. Stand up and let me take a look at ya."

"Excuse me?"

"Missy, I have a gun in my hands. At my age I don't want to 'accidentally' fire this thing. So stand up and let me take a look at you."

Elizabeth couldn't believe her ears. This pervert was going to have her put on a show? She had never been so humiliated. She slowly stood up, her young naked body shining in the moonlight.

"Nice. Very nice. Turn around."

Elizabeth slowly turned around, her head swimming in disbelief. She was certain one of many bad things would result - she would get arrested by the cops, this guy would report her to her parents, or worse yet, he was going to do bad things to her. She had to get out of this situation.

"Harold? Harold? What's going on out there?" shouted an old lady from inside the house.

"Nothing Margaret, go back to sleep, its just squirrels."

"Harold? Harold? What is it?"

"Squirrels, Margaret! Go back to sleep!"

As he turned to prevent Margaret from catching him outside with a naked girl, Elizabeth seized upon the moment to make a mad dash down the street. She ran faster than she'd ever ran before, far from Harold, far from Margaret, far from this neighborhood. Her legs burned from the running, and her feet ached from running on grass and pavement, but she continued to run all the way back to the school.

She collapsed at the pile of clothes near the brush in a naked heap and immediately began sobbing. That was certainly the most traumatic experience she had ever gone through and she trembled as she replayed it in her head. She thought about putting on her clothes and going home, but somehow being naked made her feel better. It was more natural, more comfortable.

She wiped away her tears and thought about what fun she was having until she had run into Harold. It had felt magnificent to walk the streets naked, and she wished she could do it every day, so long as she could avoid men like Harold. Then she thought about what it was like to feel so exposed to him, to feel so humiliated. In a way, it had actually been very arousing. In all her naked adventures, there was a part of her that wanted to get caught, that wanted to be humiliated. In her harrowing experience with Harold, she had gotten that opportunity, and while it was terrifying, it was also extremely arousing. She began playing with her clitoris as she spread her legs and she replayed the scene over and over again in her mind. Harold had gotten quite an eyeful, and it was her naked body that had provided his arousal. She quickly climaxed with one of the greatest orgasms she had ever had.

Elizabeth dressed and made her way back home, careful to avoid Harold's house at all costs. She snuck back in her parents house and crept into bed. She slept soundly that night, but she had learned a very valuable lesson. Although you want to avoid a gun in your face, sometimes being caught is extremely arousing.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCF9703.jpg   DSCF9705.jpg  

DSCF9708.jpg  
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:32 PM

Chapter Twelve

The school year came to a close and Elizabeth said her goodbyes to her classmates. Elizabeth was planning on attending a small, liberal arts school upstate, while most of her class was going to the state school. Elizabeth's best friend Sarah was one of those going to state school with her brother Jack.

"I'm really going to miss you next year Sarah."

"Yea, it won't be the same at State University without you. You would certainly liven things up!"

"You don't need me anymore to liven things up Sarah," said Elizabeth with a smile. "You're plenty of fun on your own!"

"I'm not sure I have I'll have the courage to go on naked adventures without you," laughed Sarah.

Sarah had brought up a good point. Elizabeth had really enjoyed the few times she had gotten Sarah to go on naked stunts with her. With Sarah far away at state school, Elizabeth would have no one to go on adventure with. And in a new city, at a new school, could she even dare to go on any naked adventures? Perhaps her days of public nudity would have to come to an end. It was time to grow up and put her childish behavior behind her. It would be reckless to jeopardize her collegiate career because of some sexual urges.

"I promise, when we get together after school is out, we'll spend the entire summer naked!" laughed Elizabeth.

------

Graduation day soon approached. Elizabeth looked at her graduation robe hanging on her closet door. It would be her last high school function. The last day she would have to spend with most of these guys. She reflected upon all the growth she had experienced the last few years. She thought about how she had come out of her shell, with the help of Sarah, but also with the help of her nude adventures. She doubted she would be the confident woman she was had it not been for her desires to be seen naked in public. She thought about all her crazy adventures, from streaking her neighborhood, to undressing at Sarah's house, to wandering around the school naked. She had flashed a pizza guy, dropped her top at a public pool, and gone naked through a fast food drive through window. She had gotten naked at a college frat party (losing her virginity in the process) and streaked her entire school. She had walked around her grandmother's farm naked, stripped naked at a high school party and walked the streets of her neighborhood completely naked. She had really come out of her shell!

Sadly, it seemed as though her naked experiences would have to come to an end in college. Elizabeth sighed and looked at her robe. At least she could experience being naked outdoors one last time - sort of. She decided she would continue the long tradition of wearing nothing underneath her graduation robe. She quickly undressed and slipped her graduation robe on. It was black and you could not tell at all that Elizabeth was completely naked underneath. It flowed as she walked, and she felt practically naked despite the fact she would look totally dressed to observers. She happily skipped downstairs to meet her parents.

Elizabeth got to school as the students began to line up for graduation. Parents began to fill the stadium bleachers and the band began to warm up with "Pomp and Circumstance."

"I can't believe we're finally graduating!" exclaimed Sarah as she met up with Elizabeth in line.

"I'm so ready to be out of this school!" replied Elizabeth.

"I'm so nervous being in front of all those people Lizzie!"

"You know, you were completely naked in front of all of them last fall!"

"Yea, but that was different, they didn't know it was me!"

Elizabeth laughed and looked fondly on her best friend. She was really going to miss Sarah and she hoped they would remain lifelong friends despite the distance.

"Ohmigod, I have to pee so bad. Come to the ladies room with me!" said Sarah.

Elizabeth looked in the mirror while Sarah found a stall. She found a beautiful, confident woman looking back at her. She was a far cry from the shrinking violet she had been just two years before.

"I thought for sure you were going to streak graduation Elizabeth," yelled Sarah from the stall.

"Streak graduation? I'm not that dumb," replied Elizabeth.

"Why not? You'll have your diploma. What can they do to you? I saw some girl did it in California*"

Elizabeth thought about what it would be like to streak graduation. To have all her teachers, all the students, all the parents looking at her completely naked. It was quite a turn-on. It was also insane. Even if she had her diploma in her hand, they could still probably take it from her or let her college know about her stunt. The cops would probably arrest her. The town would probably laugh at her. And her parents would probably disown her.

"Some naked adventures are better left to be fantasies Sarah," replied Elizabeth.

"Yea, I suppose so," said Sarah as she emerged from the stall to fix her hair in the mirror.

"If it makes you feel any better, I'm not wearing anything underneath my robe," proclaimed Elizabeth as she lifted her robe to show Sarah her nude body.

"Elizabeth! You are going to streak aren't you! I knew it!"

"No, no, I really can't. That would be asking for too much trouble. But at least I can kinda be naked, but not be naked. Besides, its time to move on now that we'll be in college soon."

"I guess. I just thought you'd go out on a bang. Like that girl in Vermont that gave her valedictorian speech naked. What a way to go!"

Elizabeth laughed. Maybe it was good Sarah was going to be so far away for college. She was too good at egging Elizabeth on!

Both Elizabeth and Sarah both got back in line as the students began to make their way on stage to get their diplomas. Elizabeth looked out at the crowd and saw her parents, dressed so conservatively. They had been good parents, but distant parents, and always quite stiff. They never seemed to let her have much freedom as a child.

She looked at her classmates and she saw Mark Walters, the jerk who had dumped her. What an intolerant creep he had turned out to be. She looked at some of the popular girls at school who had made fun of her long ago when she was a nobody, now acted nice to her to her face while they spread vicious gossip about her behind her back. All of these people would soon be a distant memory once she had that diploma.

Elizabeth began to make her way on stage, her name soon to be called. She thought about how a thin sheet of fabric was the only thing keeping the crowd of over a thousand people from seeing her naked body. The thought of all those eyes on her began to turn her on. A puff of wind blew past her, and up her robe, gently breezing between her legs, only adding to her excitement. She thought about that girl brave enough to give a valedictorian speech in the nude. Would Elizabeth have ever had the audacity to pull off a stunt like that? She thought about the graduation streaker in California. What a great feeling that must have been. Imagining those scenes began to really arouse Elizabeth and her head was nearly swimming.

"Elizabeth?"

"Huh?"

"Your diploma?"

Her principal was standing before her with a diploma in his hand, apparently waiting for her to come to her senses and graduate already. She walked up and grabbed her diploma and turned to her parents now happily snapping photos of her. She began to walk off the stage when she turned and looked at the cheering crowd. Thousands of eyes all upon her. Her heart began to pound. She wasn't even consciously aware that her hands had reached back and were unzipping the back of her robe. It was like she was having an out-of-body experience. Her fingers slid the zipper to the base of her back. She couldn't even stop herself. Inside her mind she was saying "NO! STOP LIZZIE!" but her hands continued almost in slow motion. She slipped the robe off her shoulders and it fell to the ground.

She was completely naked in front of her entire school.

Immediately, shrieks came from the crowd. Had she gone completely insane? Her skin felt like someone had set it on fire. "She's naked!" she heard someone exclaim. She looked back at her principal who looked completely flabbergasted, as if he had seen a ghost. Elizabeth grinned and made a mad dash for the exit.

"Go Lizzie!" yelled a classmate as Elizabeth sped past the line of graduating seniors.

No one even bothered to stop Elizabeth as she ran from the stadium out to the parking lot. She got to the parking lot before she realized she had absolutely no plan as to what do next. She had gotten so caught up in the moment that she had just acted, without planning. All her usual stunts had been done with careful preparation, but here she was, naked in the parking lot, her robe still on stage with no ideas of what to do next.

"What the hell have I just done?" cried Elizabeth as she began to panic.
Attached Thumbnails
624651102_bfb33326f3_o.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:33 PM

Chapter Thirteen

She made her way over the woods adjoining the school and hid behind some bushes. She was now terrified as to what the aftermath would be. Her diploma could be revoked, the cops could arrest her for public indecency, and worst of all, her parents would be mortified. How could she have been so reckless? She had been so careful and conservative before, how had she become this impulsive being?

She would have to make her way to home, nearly a mile away. And all Elizabeth had to cover herself was her mortarboard and diploma. Well at least that high school diploma would finally be good for something, right?

Elizabeth wandered through a few backyards of houses, hoping no one would be looking out their window the moment a young nubile teenager walked past their house naked. She carefully hid behind trashcans, dove underneath jungle gyms and jumped behind bushes as she made her way through the neighborhood. Finally, she got to an intersection where she realized she had to cross the street in broad daylight completely naked. The thought terrified, yet aroused her at the same time.

She peeked to make sure there was no one around and no cars coming. She was now glad she had done her nude adventure of walking through the neighborhood at night, because she felt a bit more confident about streaking the neighborhood now. But that was under the cover of night. This was in broad daylight!

She built up her nerve, took a deep breath, then made a mad dash across the street. Of course, just then a car began to approach, and as Elizabeth made her way across, the driver gave a friendly "beep beep" for the streaker. Elizabeth dove behind another bush, her heart racing and her lungs aching. She gave herself a chance to catch her breath and she began to notice how aroused she was. She wanted to touch herself so badly, but not here in broad daylight.

"Holy moly!"

Elizabeth turned and saw Old Man Baker with his eyes about to burst from their sockets.

"Um, hello naked woman!"

Elizabeth turned to run, but in despair she realized maybe this old man was her only help.

"Mr. Baker, do you have a coat or something I can cover up with?"

"How did you get naked? What are you doing?"

"Its a long story, I don't have time to explain. Do you have a coat?"

"Yea, in the garage. I'll go get it. Don't go anywhere!"

Elizabeth sighed with relief. Maybe she could actually get to Sarah's with some clothing on. She thought again about her streak. She couldn't believe she had just been naked in front of her entire school. In front of her parents! In front of the whole town! Oh well, at least if her life was over, she had lived quite a life!

Mr. Baker returned with a trench coat, holding it firmly.

"I'll give you the coat, but you have to do something for me."

"What?!? Just give me the coat you perv!"

"Okay, maybe I'll just go inside and call the cops."

"No, no, no, no no!" Elizabeth sighed. She was really out of options at this point.

"Okay, what do you want?"

"I want to see you."

"You ARE seeing me! All of me!"

"I want to see all of you."

"Well, I'm naked. What more do you want to see?"

"Spread your legs."

"What?!?"

"Spread your legs. You want the coat don't you?"

Elizabeth thought about possibly streaking the rest of the way to Sarah's. But she still had a long way to go, with many open spaces she had to cross. She could really use the coat.

She was crouched over, still hiding behind the bush, but she began to spread her legs, exposing her vagina.

"There, are you happy?"

"Touch yourself."

"You are pushing it old man!"

"Maybe I'll just throw this coat away."

"Okay! Fine!"

Elizabeth spread her vaginal lips apart and began playing with her clitoris. It actually felt amazing to finally be able to touch herself after all that naked time in public.

"Nice."

Elizabeth began to think about those eyes all on her, how her skin felt on fire when she dropped the robe, how wet her vagina had been just thinking about those other streakers. She also thought about how humiliated she had been in front of Harold, that old man that caught her streaking at night. She thought about how humiliating it was to be touching herself for this perverted old man. She was going to cum and she couldn't help herself.

"Ohmigod!" she squealed as her body dropped to the ground in a heap, still throbbing from the intense orgasm.

"My heart!" exclaimed the old man as he clutched his chest.

"Gramps, what are you doing out there?" yelled a voice from inside.

"I'm having a heart attack!" yelled Old Man Baker, still clutching the coat as he stumbled inside. Elizabeth, still in a fog from her orgasm, now began to panic. She rose to her feet, still wobbly in the knees from her orgasm. She realized she was still completely naked, very far from home. She instead decided to take a shortcut and head to Sarah's house, hoping she would be able to find clothes once Sarah got home.

She quickly got to Sarah's without incident, and waited in the backyard, near the window of Sarah's basement. She finally felt safe, although she wondered what the reaction had been to her little stunt. In the window, she saw some movement, and she hoped it was Sarah. She looked in to see Sarah's brother Jack, completely naked, doing chinups! She had forgotten about Jack, the guy she had developed a crush on, who had been her first sexual experience. And here he was naked! She admired his physique, and watched as the chinups caused his penis to bob up and down. How she longed to hold it!

She saw Jack turn towards the window and spot her with his eye.

"Crap!"

She quickly dove away from the window hoping maybe he hadn't seen her.

"Lizzie? Is that you? What are you doing behind the bushes?" asked Jack as he emerged from the basement door wrapping a towel around his waist.

"I was just waiting for Sarah. I thought she'd be here."

"Oh. She and my parents went out to dinner after we got home from her graduation. I stayed behind to work out. Were you peeping on me?"

"No! I mean, I didn't mean to, I was looking for Sarah. I honestly didn't see anything."

He laughed. He had such a cute laugh. "Its nothing you haven't seen before. I like working out naked. It helps me work on my muscles and its just more comfortable. I just didn't know I would be doing it for an audience."

Elizabeth laughed, still admiring his chiseled bare chest.

"Do you want to come inside and wait for Sarah?" asked Jack.

"Um, no I'll just wait here, thanks."

"Don't be silly, come inside and relax."

"Um, I can't."

"Why not?"

"Well, you see. I'm naked."

Jack laughed heartily. "You're kidding, right? Well its not like I haven't seen you before. Come on in and I'll grab you a coat to cover yourself with."

Jack grabbed an overcoat and handed it to Elizabeth in the bushes. They went inside the basement, Elizabeth still admiring Jack's glistening body. Her body was still experiencing aftershocks from that last orgasm, and seeing Jack again was warming her up all over again.

"So, how did you get naked," Jack asked.

"Um...." Elizabeth reasoned she may as well tell Jack what she had done, since Sarah, and the whole town, would probably tell him anyway. "I just streaked graduation."

"You what?" exclaimed Jack incredulously. "You're joking right?"

"Nope. Completely naked. In front of everyone. Pretty dumb, eh?"

"Well....yea.....but its also awesome! How did the hell did you get the nerve to do that?"

"I don't know. Stupidity I guess."

"So you're going to show the entire student population, but you're not going to show me?"

"You want me to drop this coat? No way Jack! I've had enough nudity for one day."

"Aw, c'mon!"

Elizabeth smiled. Now she had something Jack wanted. She could be in charge, just like that kid had been in charge when she needed the coat.

"Alright, I'll drop the coat, if you drop the towel."

"Ha! You drive a hard bargain Elizabeth. Well, you did see everything when you were peeping." He smiled as he dropped the towel revealing a rock hard erection. Elizabeth began to get flush.

"Your turn Lizzie!"

Elizabeth undid the belt and let the coat drop to the ground. She had been naked much of the evening, meaning it was becoming more comfortable to be naked, but she still felt exciting being naked in front of Jack.

"Yep, your body still looks beautiful," said Jack admiringly.

Elizabeth strode up to Jack and kissed him hard on the mouth. She grabbed him and began to stroke his beautiful cock. She threw him down onto a chair and slid herself down on his cock. It felt amazing. She rode him hard, recycling all the day's events in her mind. All those eyes on her. The humiliation of performing for that kid. Seeing Jack do chinups nude. She was able to release all her pent up sexual energy in a dramatic orgasm that she thought would shake the building.

"Oh my god Liz. Where did that come from?"

"Its been simmering all day."

"Man, are you sure you don't want to go to State?"

Elizabeth put her coat back on and began to walk upstairs.

"I'll wait for Sarah upstairs. See you around this summer Jack." She winked, and closed the door behind her.
Attached Thumbnails
Streak1.JPG   Streak2.JPG  

Streak3.JPG   Streak4.JPG  

The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:36 PM

Chapter Fourteen

Much to Elizabeth’s surprise, the commotion after her nude graduation stunt quickly subsided without repercussion. The school considered revoking her diploma, but she had been such an exemplary student, they decided to let the incident pass, but with a warning that any future violators would face recrimination. The local authorities considering pressing charges, but found they had more pressing issues to deal with than a model citizen baring her body in a lively stunt. While there were some in the community that found the stunt appalling, Elizabeth was pleasantly surprised how much support she received from neighbors and strangers who had witnessed the event. Many congratulated her for spicing up an otherwise boring ceremony. Even Elizabeth’s parents, after initially expressing their outrage, eventually got over it. They soon came to realize that Elizabeth was becoming an adult, and there was little they could do about her reckless behavior.

The summer days waned on and Elizabeth was sentimental at spending her last summer with her friends and family, but eager to start her new life in college. Unfortunately, that new life would probably be a life without her nude adventures as there was just too much at risk. One lazy summer afternoon, Elizabeth and her best friend Sarah laid out to sunbathe in Sarah’s backyard.

“Ugh, this summer has been so boring,” complained Elizabeth.

“You know, you could make it more interesting with another one of your nude adventures,” replied Sarah.

Elizabeth smiled as she recounted some of her past adventures. “I think those days are behind me. I really pushed the limit with my graduation stunt. That really could have turned out badly. I think that was enough excitement for me.”

“Too bad, that was a real hoot! I guess we’ll always have our memories,” replied Sarah.

“Well, there’s no one around here, right? And I do need to get rid of my tanlines,” smiled Elizabeth as she removed her top.

“Ha ha! Are you sure you’re comfortable being topless with no one watching you?” joked Sarah.

“Looking good Elizabeth!” said a voice from behind the girls.

“JACK! What are you doing here?” screamed Elizabeth as she rushed to cover herself. It was Jack, Sarah’s cute older brother. He had seen Elizabeth naked several times before, but still, she was a bit embarrassed.

“Sarah, mom called and she needs you to pick up some things from the store. While you’re there you should pick up a top for Elizabeth, she never seems to have one on,” joked Jack.

Elizabeth chuckled and threw her sunglasses at Jack.

“Jack, we’re hopelessly bored this summer. What can we do?” asked Sarah.

“My buddy Tony and I are going fishing at the lake this weekend. Why don’t you guys go camping at the lake?”

“That’s a great idea!” exclaimed Sarah. “I haven’t been to the lake since we were kids!”

“Great, we’ll be there early Saturday morning. Why don’t you guys just drive down and meet us in the afternoon and we’ll grill some fish that night.”

“You in Elizabeth?” asked Sarah.

The chance to go down to the lake and see Jack in his swim suit? Elizabeth’s heart leapt in excitement.

“Sounds like fun!” she replied.

On Saturday afternoon, the girls were on the highway, on their way to a nice afternoon at the lake. Elizabeth felt the hot sun beat down on her in the passenger seat as she counted billboards.

“Okay, I spy, with my little eye…..” said Sarah.

“I’m bored with that game. Are we there yet? I forgot how long this trip is,” complained Elizabeth.

“We still have an hour to go. Wanna play the alphabet game?”

“No,” groaned Elizabeth as she saw a semi-trailer pass them by, the truck driver staring at the two girls instead of the road.

“I’ve got an idea,” smiled Elizabeth. She pulled off her sandals and slid her shorts to the floor. She slipped off her panties and hung them on the rearview window. She was naked from the waist down.

“Elizabeth! I thought your nude adventures were over!”

“One last fling while I can. Its not like we’re going to run into anyone we know. Besides, these truckers could use the excitement. And so could I.”

Elizabeth looked up to her right and saw a trucker concentrating on the road ahead. She put her feet on the dashboard and began touching her clitoris lightly. The truck driver slowly turned his head towards Elizabeth and his eyes nearly popped out of their sockets when he saw Elizabeth rubbing her clitoris. He gave her a big toothless grin and honked the horn – MEEP MEEP!

Sarah sped away from the trucker as Elizabeth shrieked in excitement. What fun it was to give this stranger a show! And she felt completely safe in the comfort of Sarah’s car. Soon Sarah had pulled up alongside another trucker.

“Time to up the ante,” thought Elizabeth as she pulled off her top and unclasped her bra. She was now completely naked, feet on the dashboard, vigorously masturbating. She saw the truck driver stare in disbelief at the amazing sex show, and he nearly swerved off the road. His reaction really turned Elizabeth on and she closed her eyes and arched her back as she brought herself to climax. Her fingers probed deep and thrust in and out as her moaning grew harder. Finally, she brought herself to orgasm, right there on the highway, in Sarah’s car. She opened her eyes and when she finally collected her thoughts she realized there was a huge tour bus next to the car, with a dozen or so tourists staring right at her in disbelief. A few even had cameras and were flashing away at the amazing spectacle.

“OH SHIT! Sarah!!!!!”

Sarah howled in laughter and sped away from the tour bus.

“Oh come on,” said Sarah. “You know you enjoyed it.”

Elizabeth had. In fact, thinking of the entire tour bus staring at her masturbating nearly brought her to orgasm again.

“Oh Sarah, you’re going to get me busted for sure!” Elizabeth laughed as she dressed. She was really going to miss Sarah.
Attached Thumbnails
rfmh631220276932.jpg   pazp5w1220276932.jpg  

ze5q3f1220276932.jpg   x5e3kj1220276932.jpg  

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to KarlMalone For This Useful Post:
Old 02-08-2009, 03:41 PM

Chapter Fifteen

The girls finally arrived at the lake in the afternoon and found Jack and Tony setting up their tent. The girls unloaded their things and began setting up their own tent while the guys went to find kindling to start a fire. As they were setting up, a park ranger on a horse rode up to them.

“Good afternoon ladies. Just wanted to let you know about the trails in our park. That one up there goes three miles and has some really great scenic views. There are some other trails you can take that take all day if you’re interested tomorrow.”

“Thanks,” replied Elizabeth. The park ranger was a young guy in his twenties with dark hair and a nice gentle smile. He was actually quite attractive, although every man looks better in a uniform.

“Also, no music is allowed after 9 p.m. and we ask that you keep the noise to a minimum after that point. If you have any questions or problems, just contact us at the ranger station. Have a great stay ladies.”

Elizabeth watched as he rode off on his majestic horse. She was fantasizing about what it would be like to be riding with him on his horse when Sarah interrupted her daydreaming.

“That hike sounds kinda neat. Wanna take that trail after we set up our tent?” asked Sarah.

“Sure,” said Elizabeth as she came back to her senses.

“You boys wanna go on a nature hike with us?” asked Elizabeth.

“No thanks. We’d rather drink beer and listen to the game as we get the fire started. Walking ain’t my thing,” replied Jack. “Have fun though.”

The girls got on their hiking boots and made their way up the trail. It was a truly beautiful view with a tall canopy of trees blanketing the sky. They spotted a few raccoons and even saw a fox dart out into the brush.

“Wow, you really get close to nature when you’re out here,” remarked Sarah.

“Yea, it really helps you put things in perspective. So much of our possessions are so unnecessary and materialistic,” replied Elizabeth. She was in awe at the majesty of her surroundings. She wandered off the trail path and began to climb over a ridge.

“Elizabeth, what are you doing?”

“I just want to see what’s over this ridge,” she replied.

She peered over the ridge and saw a breathtaking scene. Laid out before her was an amazing valley in the forest with a family of deer nestled at the bottom. She made her way down a steep climb towards the valley. Soon Sarah had followed and she too was struck by the beauty of the serene forest.

“Elizabeth, don’t wander too far off, we don’t want to get lost,” warned Sarah.

“We’ll be fine. We won’t go very far. And I remember the way I came,” replied Elizabeth.

She finally got to the bottom of the hill and found a small clearing to observe the family of deer interact. It was fascinating to watch. Being in the serene forest made her feel especially close to nature. She began to remove her hiking boots. It felt great to get her feet out of those stuffy shoes. She pulled off her shirt like it was the most natural thing in the world. She unhooked her bra almost without thinking. She stood up and pulled her shorts and panties down and stepped out of them, naked as the day she was born. This was natural.

“I’m not surprised you decided to get naked out here,” remarked Sarah.

“How can you not?” answered Elizabeth. “Just being out here makes me want to never wear clothes again. Its unbelievable.”

Elizabeth wandered over towards the deer, taking in the beautiful landscape. She made her way to a bubbling creek, and kneeled on the bank, cupping the cool water and splashing it on her face. It was so refreshing. She turned and found her friend Sarah, now completely naked as well.

“I couldn’t let you have all the fun,” smiled Sarah.

“Isn’t it amazing?” asked Elizabeth.

“It is. But I’m also really worried about our clothes.”

“They’ll be fine. Just lose yourself in the moment. Forget about your clothes. Forget about your possessions. Forget about all your problems. Just enjoy nature.”

They wandered further down the valley as the cool wind breezed on their bare skin. There wasn’t evidence of another human to be seen. Just two beautiful naked women, wandering the forest.

After about half an hour, the girls decided it was time to head back. They made their way back up past the creek, but Elizabeth was puzzled when she didn’t see the clearing anywhere.

“I could have sworn our clothes were right here. Maybe it was up further,” she thought.

They continued up further, and the terrain was looking more and more unfamiliar. The realization that they may be lost began to creep up on Elizabeth.

“Uh, Elizabeth, do you know where our clothes are? Or where the path is? You said you would remember!”

“Yea, I know where they are, we’re almost there,” replied Elizabeth.

They continued on for nearly ten more minutes but it was increasingly clear they were completely lost. Sarah began to panic.

“Elizabeth, what are we going to do?! We’re completely naked and lost in unfamiliar woods, and God knows what is out there. How are we going to get back?” cried Sarah as she began to break down in tears.

Elizabeth embraced her friend and tried to console her. “We’ll figure something out. It’ll be okay.”

They kept trudging on until Elizabeth finally saw the trail path before them.

“We’ll have to follow the trail back to camp. We’ll just hide in the bushes if we hear anyone come by,” she explained to Sarah.

The two naked girls trudged along the trail, ready to dash into the bushes at the slightest sound of a passerby. After a few minutes, Elizabeth spotted a man riding a horse off in the distance.

“Quick!” she exclaimed. “Get in the bushes and hide!”

They hid in the bushes as the rider came near. It was the park ranger they had seen before.

“I’m going to get his attention and see if he can get us some clothes,” said Elizabeth.

“Liz, no! He’ll see you!”

“It’s the only way we’ll get out of this. Besides, its my fault we got in this mess.”

She stood up out of the bushes and waved at the park ranger.

“Hey, over here!”

The ranger was startled when he saw Elizabeth, naked behind the bush, trying her best to cover her front.

“What are you doing naked?”

“I lost my clothes.”

“How did you lose your clothes? Are you okay? Did somebody hurt you?”

“No, no. My friend and I….we just wanted to hike naked. And we lost our clothes. Pretty stupid huh? Anyway, could you help us find some clothes? Could you run back to camp and bring some back for us?”

“Uh….well, its nearly dark. Its going to get cold pretty soon. By the time I ride to camp and ride back it will be nearly pitch dark and freezing cold. I can’t leave you out like this. Especially with the bears out here.”

“BEARS?!?”

“Just a few of em. They stay away from the trail during the day. Look, you’ll have to ride back to camp with me. I’ll let you ride Buttercup. You said you had a friend? Where is she?”

Sarah emerged from behind the bush, trying her best to cover her naked body. “Right here,” she replied forlornly.

“Here, get on the horse. I’ll try to cover you the best I can,” he said as he reached out his hand to help Elizabeth onto the horse.

She emerged from behind the shrub and trying in vain to cover herself. She had to take his hand, leaving her naked body exposed to him. She wanted to enjoy her exposure, but she was just too mortified. She sat on the saddle, and the warm leather felt great on her bare vagina. She almost felt like Lady Godiva, the patron saint of public nudity, famous for riding through town naked on a horse. The park ranger helped Sarah onto the horse, and she sat naked, her nude flesh pressed up against Elizabeth’s on top of Buttercup. The park ranger unbuttoned his shirt and covered Sarah with it but that still left Elizabeth pretty exposed. Elizabeth caught herself staring at his chiseled physique.

The ranger began to walk the horse down the path and every time the horse would take a step, the leather saddle would rub up against Elizabeth’s clitoris. That sensation, coupled with Sarah’s naked flesh pressed against her, coupled with the sight of the park ranger’s bare chest, coupled with the fact she was completely exposed on a horse brought extreme erotic sensations to Elizabeth’s body. After just a few steps, she was ready to orgasm. She screamed in ecstasy as ripples shot through her body in orgasmic delight.

“OHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

“What? What’s wrong?” asked the park ranger, startled by her orgasmic scream.

Elizabeth came to her senses and realized she had just had an orgasm in front of this stranger. On his horse!

“Oh…..I thought I saw a bear. It was just a raccoon. Sorry.”

They made their way back to camp and although it was getting dark, the campers could still make out the vision of two naked girls riding a horse while a bare-chested park ranger led them. Elizabeth could hear the campers murmuring amongst themselves with a few laughs and remarks like “oh my god!” and “yea, baby!” Sarah was sobbing in humiliation at this point and Elizabeth felt awful for what she had subjected her friend to. Elizabeth was a bit embarrassed as well, although part of her truly did enjoy being exposed for the gaggle of strangers. Seeing all the eyes on her naked body made her feel more aroused and confident however. When a camper yelled “nice tits!” she stuck her bare chest out even further, in pride.

The park ranger finally led the girls back to their campsite where Tony and Jack were nearly doubled over in laughter. The girls disembarked off the horse and ran into their tent to get dressed.

“Have a nice evening gentleman,” remarked the ranger as he rode off.

“Its been an entertaining one already,” howled Jack in laughter.

The girls emerged from the tent, fully dressed and ashamed.

“What the hell happened to you guys out there?” laughed Tony.

“Don’t ask,” replied Sarah as slumped in her seat.

After the four finished off a case of beer, they turned in for the night. Sarah and Elizabeth rolled out their sleeping bags and lay down for the night.

“Sarah, I am so sorry for what I put you through today. It was all my fault. I promise I will never let you go on a risky adventure like that again,” said Elizabeth.

“Its not your fault. You didn’t make me do it. You didn’t even egg me on. I wanted to do it. I want to be brave and bold like you. Nothing ever seems to get to you. I think that’s admirable. Even when we were back in camp, you weren’t humiliated. You even seemed to like it. I wish I was more like you.”

Elizabeth smiled as she recounted riding back into camp, completely naked like Lady Godiva. She had enjoyed it thoroughly.

“I did enjoy it. But I don’t want to jeopardize things for you. And really, I’ve been far too reckless as well. I really have to be careful, especially when I go off to college and I won’t have you to help bail me out anymore,” said Elizabeth.

“I’ll miss you this fall,” said Sarah.

“I’ll miss you too,” replied Elizabeth.

Within minutes, Sarah was fast asleep, the humiliation of the day’s events having exhausted her. Elizabeth, on the other hand, could not fall asleep, as she kept replaying the day’s events over and over again in her mind, heightening her erotic feelings. She finally decided to step outside the tent for a breath of fresh air.

The cool night air felt great and Elizabeth wandered down to the beach at the edge of the lake. There, she found Jack sitting on the beach smoking a joint.

“Hey Liz, nice to see you out this evening. And with clothes on for a change. Have a seat and take a hit with me.”

Elizabeth walked over and sat down next to Jack, his hair ruffled in the night breeze. She took a hit off the joint and looked up at the brilliant night sky. The moon and stars were much brighter out in the country.

“So, you ready to talk about what happened on your hike?” asked Jack.

“I just got carried away. I saw a family of deer. It was amazing,” said Elizabeth as she stared out at the shimmering lake. “I just….felt so at ease. I felt so close to nature. I guess I just wanted to shed my material possessions.”

“Your clothes,” interrupted Jack.

“Yea, my clothes. But it felt great. I’m just sorry we lost our clothes and I ended up humiliating your sister like that.”

“She’ll get over it. She’s tougher than she lets on. But she admires you greatly. She’d follow you off a bridge if you jumped. I don’t know how she’ll survive without you next year.”

“How did you survive without me when you were off at college?” asked Elizabeth with a smile.

Jack chuckled. “I did think about you a lot. Remember that toga party? Wow.”

Elizabeth laughed as she remembered fondly the toga party in which they had performed sex acts in front of an entire party of drunk college guys. Those memories aroused her and she began to think about her exposure to the campers that day.

“What did you think when you saw me today?” she asked.

“I thought you looked gorgeous. Like Lady Godiva,” he replied.

She grabbed him and kissed him furiously on the lips. They tore off each others clothes and within seconds they were writhing around naked on the beach.

“I missed you Jack. I need you inside me,” Elizabeth moaned.

Jack climbed on top of her and began to thrust his member inside of her. The feeling of him insider her as the cool breeze touched their naked bodies was incredible.

After a few minutes of thrusting, Jack suddenly got up with a start. He grabbed his clothes and ran off towards the campsite, leaving Elizabeth naked with her legs wide open. Her head was still swimming as her body was near climax. She looked over to her right and saw the park ranger, wandering the beach with his flashlight.

“What are you doing? Are you alright?” he asked.

Still dizzy and horny, Elizabeth licked her lips. “Finish me off,” she whispered.

“Excuse me?”

“Fuck me. Right here on the beach. I want you.”

“I….I….”

The park ranger looked around to see if anyone was around. He nervously undid his belt and slid down his pants. He unsheathed his penis and soon inserted it inside Elizabeth as she moaned in ecstasy. The park ranger began to pump her vigorously as she pulled his shirt off, revealing that muscled chest she had seen earlier.

“I’ve wanted you ever since I saw you naked on that horse,” he whispered.

Her head was now flooded with thoughts of her being naked in the woods, on the horse, in front of the campers. She thought about what it would be like if all those campers were watching her and the park rangers fuck right there on the beach. Soon she reached full climax and the beach seemed to shake as the park ranger plunged his member inside her one last time. Elizabeth sighed in relief as ripples of aftershocks trembled her body.

“Thank you,” she whispered into the park ranger’s ear, as she grabbed her clothes and dashed off towards the campsite. She quickly dressed and jumped back inside the tent. Within seconds, she was asleep.

The next morning, the foursome began to disassemble their tents under the bright morning sun. When Tony and Sarah went off to grab some ice, Jack turned to Elizabeth.

“Hey, about last night. I’m really sorry I bolted. Its just…the weed….I panicked. I thought it was a cop. I shouldn’t have ditched you though.”

“Its okay,” replied Elizabeth. “Don’t worry about it.” Elizabeth was glad Jack had left. For one, she had enjoyed some incredible sex with the handsome park ranger. It had also allowed her to see what kind of person Jack was, and where his loyalties lay. She would not make the same error in judgment as she had with Mark Walters.

Elizabeth and Sarah were soon on the road, the memories of their Lady Godiva ride behind them.

“Well, I guess we can close the book on our naked adventures,” said Sarah with a sigh.

“Yea, it was fun while it lasted,” replied Elizabeth. “But its time to start a new chapter in our lives.”
Attached Thumbnails
8c10.jpeg   488670063_56b065ae0f_b.jpg  

1141552233_4412599894_b.jpg  

Last edited by KarlMalone; 02-08-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 02-09-2009, 01:10 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Cool very very well well done

Thanks for that
The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle_Bud For This Useful Post:
Old 02-10-2009, 01:51 AM

Thanked 1,354 Times in 66 Posts
Default Thanks very much

Just the latest reminder that the mind is the most erotic body part.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2

2m:22s