uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-09-2014, 02:54 PM

Default Attitude Reloaded

hello everyone i am planning to do a series of stories involving some off the best divas over the course of the years of the wwe like stacy keibler torrie wilson trish stratus to name a few. i would like to ask if anybody would has any suggestion before i begin writing and to say that i hope to have it uploaded by tonight tommorow at the latest.

wish me luck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diva lover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2014, 11:22 PM

hey guys because i did not realize how long and hard it really is to write a story i have yet to complete it and it might take a couple of days, but since i feel bad about it i thought i'd give you guys a little taster.

Trish Stratus is standing in the green room pissed as she has just been in to see the general manager Eric Bishoff to be told her match tonight with Ivory has been cancelled, and unless she can find another opponent and a match that will beat the big show vs Kane that she won't have a match at all.

" well Trishy i hear you need a match tonight and i'm willing to help" trish could not mistake that voice anywhere she spun round to see the taller Stacy Keibler standing behind her there breasts practically touching. " Stacy cut the shit we all know that you would not help a dying animal unless it was waving something you wanted to whats the deal". Well Trish i would be happy to have a match with you tonight, but only if your womens title is on the line in a match of my choosing, oh and by the way Trish i saw that photo shoot you did the other day and please keep that saggy old ass hidden away in future for all our sake's" Trish infuriated just nodded her head in agreement. " good girl trishy i'll go tell little Eric about our match tonight, oh and b*tch when i take your title don't cry about it for to long because i have a rematch planned for WWF Armageddon and its going to be a classic.

knock knock knock the gm's door swings open " Eric honey i did it she agreed to a match tonight of my choosing and with you at my side there is no way i can loose right baby" " sure Stacy whatever did she really agree to it" " of course she did did you ever think i would fail you know how much she hates me any chance she gets at me she'll take it" " Good Sunday night is going to be such a sucsess that Mr Mcmahon will have no choice but to appoint me his succsesor when he retires after the next Wrestlemania " " And ill be divas champion yay " " sure whatever now go get ready you have to win tonight no fuck ups " Stacy leaves the office going to get ready for her match
The Following User Says Thank You to diva lover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 08:34 AM

Default Suggestion

If you want suggestions what would be really cool is if you could somehow combine the past and present generations of Divas in this story. Have the Attitude Divas like Trish, Stacy, Lita, Ivory, Jacqueline, Torrie, Sable and maybe Chyna face off and humiliate the current divas like AJ, the Bellas, Eva Marie, Naomi and Cameron, Alicia Fox, Aksana, Rosa Mendez and Natalya plus Kaitlyn, Eve and Layla. Also maybe you could include some of the transitory divas that were in between the two eras like Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Candice, Christy Hemme and Ashley Masaro. And it would be really cool if you could bring in the "future" divas let by Paige but including Emma, Summer Rae, Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Bayley.

What I'm getting at, is have a clash of the different generations of divas where the attitude era divas face off against all comers. Virtually a who's-who of wrestling divas. That would give you the potential to use anyone you want to do whatever you want. And with someone as devious as Eric Bischoff pulling all of the strings the possibilities are endless.
The Following User Says Thank You to MickGesitt For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 10:59 AM

Personally, I would try to aim for matches that never happened in the real world. I think it would be good to segregate the different workers into groups based on fighting/wrestling ability.

For example, you would have the likes of Trish and Lita in one group, with Ashley Massaro and Stacy Keibler at the bottom. Combining different styles would also be good. Like you might have punk girl Ashley paired up with the more classy Sable.
The Following User Says Thank You to Nathaniel Keam For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2014, 12:13 PM

i have heard your suggestions and it has made me change some things i feel about it i will add current and old divas and i think it will help it stay fresh cause with such a lot of divas there is some many things i could do
Old 04-10-2014, 05:42 PM

Actually, I wouldn't mind some "old school" stories taking place in the late 90s and early 2000s when Trish, Stacy, Ivory, etc were in their prime.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:
Old 04-11-2014, 07:07 PM

Ding ding ding " ladies and gentlemen this match is for the WWF women's championship and is a bra and panties match" The crowd noise erupts hearing that two old rivals will be once again do battle in the favourite match choice of general manager Eric Bischoff.

"Introducing first the challenger from Baltimore Maryland Stacy Keibler" Stacy walks down the to ring her long legs looking amazing in a pair of black shorts,going up to just under her ass her breasts bouncing in a white t-shirt with the WWF logo printed on the chest.She bends over in her classic fashion getting into the ring,allowing her ass to be zoomed in on by the camera man as she moves to her corner waiting for her rival.

The fans cheered in anticipation waiting for the WWF women's champion to arrive. " And introducing now from Toronto Ontario Canada, she is the WWF women's champion Trish Stratus!!!!" Trish comes walking down to the ring waving and slapping the hands of fans,wearing a white vest top showing a lot of cleavage,her big breasts pushed up and nearly out of her top and a pair of black leather pants,making her ass look as if it were stitched to the fabric she jumps up and slides her title under the ring climbing in after it walking to her corner never taking her eyes of of the leggy miss Keibler.

" Hold on just a second" says a returning Lita back from a 14 month injury " i never lost that title and i want it back, so i spoke to Bischoff and he says i can join this match so get ready " Lita came running down to the ring,wearing a white tank top and black cargo pants her yellow thong showing over the top of her pants,she slides under the bottom rope and stands up against the ropes.

The bell rings with Lita running at Trish Stacy standing in the corner in shock at having been double crossed by Bischoff. Lita tackles trish to the ground and starts pounding at her face,trish trying to cover face face allowing lita to start tearing at her tank top.The top stretching further and further away from trish's body allowing a pink bra to become visible,finally tearing enough for the bra to become visible the top just a tattered mess left on her body. Lita begins to start pulling at trish's pants trying to eliminate the stronger opponent first.

Stacy sees her chance to get a foothold in the match and takes it by grabbing lita's hair from behind her and yanking her off trish trying to rip her top off her at the same time.Pulling Lita up by the hair onto her feet stacy yanks down completely ripping lita's top in half,allowing lita's yellow bra to be seen for the first time her big tits filling out her bra.

Stacy wanting to gain a real advantage see a opportunity while lita is trying to cover herself stacy grabs the back of lita's yellow bra strap and yanks the bra off Lita's body her big breasts and pink nipples becoming visible to the crowd in attendance gaining some of the biggest screams and cheers the WWF have ever heard. Lita trying to cover her breasts turned right into trish and a massive chick kick!!!

Lita fell flat on her back allowing her tits to bounce free stacy and trish quickly jumped down and started to pull at lita's cargo pants,while lita was torn between holding her breasts or trying to save her pants. Deciding that her breast's were more important so she just let Stacy and trish slide her cargo pants down showing the world her big full ass in just a tiny yellow thong. Lita quickly got up and jumped under the ropes,allowing her ass to be zoomed in on by the camera man as she run up the ramp allowing the fans to see her ass one last time as she went behind the curtain.

Stacy and Trish looked at each other,the sworn rivals had just helped each other but knew now they were one on one nobody to help stop them trish pulled the remains of her torn top of her body allowing her stomach and breasts to become visible in her pink bra. Trish threw a slap towards stacy's face catching her in the cheek causing stacy to turn in pain allowing trish to throw a punch catching stacy in the ribs causing her to fall down to one knee trish then landed a massive chick kick!! Stacy fell onto her back knocked out cold her body limp as trish walked over to her downed opponent.

Trish reached down towards stacy and started peeling off her top more and more of stacy's tanned stomach became visible her tanned body,with her toned midrift reaching the bottom of her light blue bra to become,visible causing trish to stop to pander to the crowd,sticking her tongue out to the camera before yanking the top of stacy allowing her perky tits to become visible to the fans in just her blue bra. trish then thinking her title was safe reached down to the downed stacy's legs lifting them up above her head,slowly pulling stacy's shorts down her long legs allowing more and more of stacy's blue panties to become visible when stacy flipped her over yanking at trish's pants pulling them down her legs and off her feet.

Trish stands there i her matching pink thong and bra her tanned ass and looking amazing in her tiny thong she turned around to be met with a huge kick by stacy knocking trish out cold leaving the former WWF womens champion lying on the floor in her underwear. Her body looking as if she just doing a shoot and lying there on a bed.

" Here is your winner and the new WWF women's champion Stacy Keibler !!!!! " Stacy signals for the mic and Lillian Garcia hands it to her. " listen to this trish i could strip you naked now but i want to wait because at Armageddon we are going to have the first ever Buck Naked Match and it will be in a hell in a cell" The crowd goes wild at hearing that the WWF are going to do a buck naked match.

" as for you Bischoff when i get back there your in serious trouble how dare you try to double cross me like that "
She throws down the mic and grabs her title from Lillian storming down the ramp and up to the back leaving trish lying in the middle of the ring in only her underwear.

" Bischoff you are a fucking madman but i love you the ratings for sunday are gonna be through the charts your really in top form at the minute Eric and with my retirement next month you look to be in the best position to take over keep it up" The credits role for the end of raw with Eric Bischoff sitting in his office a huge smile on his face knowing his plan is coming towards it's end.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to diva lover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 08:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MickGesitt View Post
If you want suggestions what would be really cool is if you could somehow combine the past and present generations of Divas in this story. Have the Attitude Divas like Trish, Stacy, Lita, Ivory, Jacqueline, Torrie, Sable and maybe Chyna face off and humiliate the current divas like AJ, the Bellas, Eva Marie, Naomi and Cameron, Alicia Fox, Aksana, Rosa Mendez and Natalya plus Kaitlyn, Eve and Layla. Also maybe you could include some of the transitory divas that were in between the two eras like Mickie James, Melina, Beth Phoenix, Michelle McCool, Maryse, Candice, Christy Hemme and Ashley Masaro. And it would be really cool if you could bring in the "future" divas let by Paige but including Emma, Summer Rae, Charlotte, Sasha Banks and Bayley.

What I'm getting at, is have a clash of the different generations of divas where the attitude era divas face off against all comers. Virtually a who's-who of wrestling divas. That would give you the potential to use anyone you want to do whatever you want. And with someone as devious as Eric Bischoff pulling all of the strings the possibilities are endless.
Great names & blasts from the past! Don't forget Medusa, Kimberly, Precious.... um, lets forget Sapphire.
The Following User Says Thank You to CaptainKen For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2014, 12:30 PM

Default More Divas

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainKen View Post
Great names & blasts from the past! Don't forget Medusa, Kimberly, Precious.... um, lets forget Sapphire.
I also realize that I left out other modern WWE divas like Kelly Kelly, Maria Kanellis, Christy Hemme, Katie Lee Burchill, Ariel and Gail Kim. As far as those final four are concerned, they had better careers in TNA. But if Diva Lover wants to take the PWein Power Hungry GM route and snag some TNA talent like the Beautiful People: Angelina Love, Velvet Sky, Madison Rayne and Lacey Von Erich. And maybe also Traci Brooks, Sarita, Taylor Wilde, Brook Tessmacher and Alissa Flash, it would be a great way to create an "anything can happen" air for the story. Besides, Eric Bischoff is known for being able to poach talent from other companies so seeing some TNA talents wouldn't be completely surprising.
Old 04-12-2014, 12:55 PM

Nice work! Can't wait for the next part.
The Following User Says Thank You to Beyerrkluva For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
A lovely sixty nine on camera

2m:26s

04-10-2019
medicalexposure1080MP4 trailer

9m:00s

01-31-2016
3182706 panty cumshot 03

1m:20s

01-13-2016
lilsunshine143