photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-23-2012, 11:03 AM

Default uppy in Paris

i was on holiday in Pari slast week and whilst on a boat trip up the Seine managed to snap an upskirt shot of a middle aged asian woman wearing stockings sorry about the quality my wife was next to me when i took the shot. unfortunatley it was the only shot i got all week despite seeing loads of fantastic upskirts around dinsyland and in the centre. i also caught a glimpse of a woman with just a bra on trying clothes on in galleries lafayette again my wife was next to me so couldn't even stop and get a good look.
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG2110.JPG  
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to BOBBY66 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2012, 07:15 AM

Default Upstairs Upskirt

I have loads of upskirt stories, I look for upskirts when ever I can.

This one is my favorite though.

I went round to my brother-in-laws house to pick them up as we were going for a family meal. Anyway the sister-in-law was upstairs getting ready. I'd be sat waiting about 5 minutes when she shouted down for her new hair spray.

My brother-in-law asked me to pass it up to her as I was sat nearest the hall, where the stairs were. Their house is a old style 2 up 2 down with really steep stairs. Anyway I got up, took the can of spray to the bottom of the stairs and waited. My sister-in-law came to the top of the stairs, she was wearing a really short dress, low cut too, and I could see right up her skirt from where I was stood. She had not put her knickers on yet and I could see her pussy in all its glory.

I starred for a few seconds longer than I should, before she shouted "Are you going to pass me that [can] or stand there looking up my skirt all day."

I almost died on the spot..

To make matters worse/better, I didn't toss the can high enough and it landed about 4 steps short of the top. She tutted and walked down to get it, and exposed more of herself to me in the process. She said "Have you never seen a pair of girls knickers before." ........short pause......."Yes, but you're not wearing any!" I said smugly.

She almost died on the spot..

When we eventually got in the car to go, I could see she was now wearing knickers, and I got the occasional glimpse of those too, but I wasn't so obvious with my peeks.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife has a flashing 'hobby', it goes against her churchlady/schoolteacher image, so it has to be an 'accident'. Last year I had right knee surgery and couldn't drive, one afternoon she took me to the orthopede for a checkup and the parking lot was crowded. So she dropped me off at the door and went to go park. My docs waiting room had only one guy in it, a 20ish athlete, so I called her from the hall and told her she could have some fun with him if she wanted, just ignore me.

I sat where I could see his face, my wife came in and sat across from him in her short jeans skirt. It was fun pretending to read a magazine while his eyes kept watching the show my wife put on, crossing and uncrossing her legs, letting him have an eyeful. I presumed she had her panties on since this wasn't planned ahead of time.

The nurse called him in and I went to sit by my wife, we were the only 2 people in the waiting area, and she told me to go sit where he was sitting. When I did I saw what he saw, her neatly trimmed pussy in all it's glory. She giggled when I told her she was a bad girl and would get a spanking when we got home.

On another occasion I went to our main office to pick up some boxes of small thermos bottles that were a favor for a company party that afternoon. The boxes were big, but weighed almost nothing, so the 22 y/o receptionist told me to park my van under the balcony and she would throw them down for me to load. As I stood under the balcony I could only look right up her skirt to catch the boxes, a pink thong with little flowers was my treat.
Old 09-21-2012, 11:17 AM

Today i saw probably the best upskirt on the London underground i have seen ! I have seen a fair few upskirts on the underground over the years.I always try and see potential victims when i bored the carriage ! First i look for shortish skirts and try and sit opposite.On this occasion i notised the skirt , a tight black one just above the knee but wearing low black dennier tights.This has made the job harder.The lady opposite me was an air hostess, she was gorgeous,blonde and slim probably about mid thirties.As the carriage was going along her legs were slightly moving out and in but only slightly. I could not see much because of the tights but as the journey went on her legs were drifting slightly more apart and her skirt was riding more up. As we made our way out towards the airport more light was getting into the carriage and i was getting close ! I had to stay on the train and miss my stop ! My heart was beating really fast . As we came out of the tunnel and more into the light i could see right up her skirt ! The little white triangle which i could see fairly easily ! I had this view for about 30 seconds until we re entered the tunnel. It made my day !
Old 10-27-2012, 09:58 PM

Default lucky upskirts, pantyless wife

I've been quiet for awhile, but this last weekend was a confluence of events that made me check out the forum threads, for an appropriate place to add my two cents!

first a just panties story, but what a nice show. My wife and I went to a wedding, the couple was a little younger than us, so of course so were most of the guests. Small wedding, maybe 65 people, but at least 10 or 12 of the guests were very attractive young Asian females, in the 20-29 range. I noticed some were married, from the wedding rings. They were all dressed in short, sometimes very short skirts or dresses, and mostly no stockings because the weather was nice, and I guess that is the style now anyway. The wedding was on a boat, pretty big one, and I wasn't really thinking at all about upskirts - after all, weddings on a boat, at night, not much opportunity. boy was I wrong!!

My first hint that this was going to be an OK evening was when we waited to board, and stood next to a stunning chinese girl, in a tiny black dress and heels. The wedding ring said she was married, but she couldn't have been more than 28. Admired her long legs, she was about 5-6", and very slender and pretty. More on her later! Then the ceremony started, and it was late afternoon, and still bright. There was plenty of light shining through the boats windows. As the processional came up the aisle, I turned with everyone else to look at the bride, etc. I was stunned, one of the cute young chinese girls was behind me a few rows, and turning to face the aisle as well. In her excitement to see the procession (of her friends, presumably) she was twisted in her seat, legs apart, showing a full-on hourglass view of her light-colored panties through her sheer pantyhose. For a good 2-3 minutes I got constant looks right up between her legs. for you experienced upskirters, you know that is a long time!

That was pretty good I thought, but later in the evening, i sat talking to a friend. Just then 3 of the cute girls came over, and ignoring me and my friend, and perched themselves on a little window seat - that put their crotches right at eye level!! two girls were wearing short dresses, and as they scooted up to sit on the seat, everything showed. Their guy buddy was having them pose, so for the next 5 minutes or so I got terrific view up the girl's dresses, except for the girl wearing the flippy, slightly longer skirt. So what did she do? she kept lifting her skirt each time she crossed or uncrossed her legs, presumably to "pull it down to her knees", but all she did was lift it up to show me her panties. Sweet!!

It gets better. That pretty young wife that I saw earlier? She comes over, and joins the other girls, who insist on her joining them on the window seat for more pictures! Yep, beautiful spread shots of her pretty panties, also light colored, with a little lace across the crotch. Man!!!

now here's a story that might get some guys going, who like pantyless shots! My wife doesn't go without panties very often, and not ever wearing a short skirt. In fact, I don't think she's done it recently, until a few days ago. So we get back from the work-out club, and I guess she forgot to bring extra underwear for after her shower. She was wearing a really short skirt, but I didn't know she was pantyless. We had a dinner engagement right after, and as we got to the restaurant, the valet came up. I usually pay attention to these situations, because if my wife is wearing a skirt or dress, she often gets a little careless getting out of the car, and 'voila', pantyshot to a lucky guy. (My wife is a slender, and very pretty Asian woman) This time I just happened to glance over, as she spread her legs pretty wide getting out of the car, even as she tugged at the hem of her dress, trying to pull it down. I thought, "wow", that was a good pantyshot the valet got. It was still light out, so that was in his favor too. Little did I know that my wifey wasn't wearing panties! It was only later that I noticed her tugging at her dress hem at the restaurant all the time, and she told me she didn't have any clean panties, so she didn't wear any! Wow, i had to see for my self, which I tried to do. She wouldn't let me see until we got home, when I confirmed she had gone pantyless the whole evening while we had dinner. anyway, so the valet got a shot of beaver, not just panties. That is a first for me, to know that someone actually saw my wife's pussy. Panties, yes, I've known that for sure sometimes - but pussy? never! I wonder if she worries that the valet saw everything, or if she just tries to put it out of her consciousness, or maybe didn't notice him looking at all? there have been numerous times she got out of a car careless, and I know the guy holding the door for her saw her panties....She complains if she notices some guy trying to look up her skirt, so i don't think she shows off on purpose....Hmmm.
Old 10-31-2012, 11:55 PM

i love upskirts when the lady isn,t wearing panties
The Following User Says Thank You to lizandbob For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2012, 11:52 AM

Default directly up skirts

When I was a student in Madrid (Spain), I taught in a language school for young adults where there was a lift / elevator right by the staircase in the reception hall. As well as going up, the staircase also went down one floor to the basement, which was used as a storage area and almost always in complete darkness since it was beneath ground level.

Every morning I used to go quickly down the flight of stairs and stop right underneath the staircase before my classes started. Surely enough, every day students would arrrive for classes, press the elevator call button and lean against the top stair bannister, directly above me. Since it was summer and girls generally wore short lightweight skirts, I had direct views up their skirts, seeing their panties, sometimes outlines of their lips, their butts and even - if they were wearing loose dresses - right up past their stomachs to their bras. I don't have to tell you how aroused I got, especially since I often went right on to teach some of those girls whose private parts I had just seen.

Sorry guys. Don't ask for the address; the school closed down about five years ago. But I will never forget my daily dose of the best upskirts anyone could wish for.
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to markfox For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 06:17 PM

Default Upskirt memory from university

When I was a university student, my friends and I would sometimes go and sit out on the grassy areas in the summer, when the weather was hot. I saw a few nice upskirts this way, as it was the season where the girls would wear their skirts and short summer dresses, and it was hard for them to sit down on the ground without them showing something. With most of the girls it was just a quick glimpse of cotton or lace between their legs as they sat, before they rearranged their skirts to make sure nothing was showing. But one girl was different.

She was a petite girl, with small breasts but very pretty. A shy, and innocent type, she seemed a bit inexperienced in life. In the warm weather she wore colourful summer dresses, short but not too short. But whenever she sat out on the grass with us- she sat cross-legged with her knickers clearly visible, all afternoon. She did this when several of us male students were around. It wasn't that she didn't care if we saw her underwear- she was too shy for that. It was just her naive innocence- she truly didn't realise how much she was showing.

I saw her do this several times- I was always careful not to stare, but I could take as many casual looks up her skirt as I liked. A few times I saw white cotton knickers, with little frills at the edge- what you might expect a shy, innocent young woman to wear. Once I saw a pattern of blue dots on white, and once a pattern of cartoon flowers on her knickers. The memory of those little cartoon flowers between her thighs is one of my favourites!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to JProctor37 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-12-2013, 01:53 PM

Default Upskirt from same girl again

I travel on the Northern Line and saw an incredible upskirt the other week from a girl with long red hair and today it happened againfrom the same girl
She always seems to have shopping bags her rucksack and handbag. She sat opposite me and spread her legs so she could put her shopping between them. Like most women I thought it would just be for an instant but she picked up her paper,started to read it and left her legs wide open. She was wearing a VERY short skirt which rode right up, black opaque tights and white knickers under. I could not help but be transfixed on the seam of her tights. She didn't seem to mind me looking but after a while she let the paper rest on her lap which obscured the view. However from tme to time she lifed it up again, never closing her legs. As I have a massive fetish with knickers under tights I can tell you htere was a huge bulge in my trousers.
More of the same please!
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Knickersundertightslover For This Useful Post:
Old 04-13-2013, 07:27 AM

Default Lucky again

I posted a story some time ago about a friend's wife accidentally flashing her pussy to me when she was wrapped in a towel when we shared a holiday home. Anyway:

Last year when we had some decent weather my friend and his wife asked us over for a BBQ. The men were attending to the BBQ, as is the law of outside cooking, and the women sat fully dressed on the sun loungers drinking. Anyway I turned to speak to girls and saw that my friends with was sitting up, one leg on the floor and one leg on the lounger. I got a full view of her black lace knickers, I could see the darkness of her pubic hair through the lace at the top and the material tucked into her pussy lips.

I honestly don't think it was intentional, she's not like that. The fact it was a comfortable sitting position meant she sat like that for a little while talking to my wife and not even noticing that I was staring.

I studied the outline of her pussy intently and recalled the previous flash which meant I knew what was beneath. It happened several times that evening, I one point I offered her one of my well done sausages, she laughed at the innuendo, and I had an inner laugh at the memories of that evening.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to digitallife1973 For This Useful Post:

Tags
upskirt

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s