Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-30-2020, 11:29 AM

Thanked 3,259 Times in 219 Posts
Default Wife

One night the wife fell asleep on the couch and was wearing a loose fitting top. I noticed I could see pretty far down, so I couldn't resist gently moving the top further open and grabbing a few pics with my phone. Even though I see them often, it's always exciting to get a sneaky view!
Attached Thumbnails
DB 1.jpg   DB 2.jpg  

DB 3.jpg   DB 4.jpg  

DB 5.jpg  
Old 08-02-2020, 11:13 AM

Default Garden Party

When I posted my downblouse pic the other day, Mr N asked me what I was doing. I told him.

He went quiet, and soon had a wistful look on his face. "Do you remember that garden party, years and years ago?" I nodded.

"We agreed to go early to help lay it out." I nodded again.

"Professor X and his wife were there already, helping.". My neck's beginning to ache from all the nodding.

"Joe Bloggs took all your attention, trying to chat you up.". He was nice! I said.

"Mrs X bent down to the table with some food, then bent to the ground next to the table for something. I had a two-stage downblouse. First stage of a pair of medium sized tits, and flawless skin! Second stage, which she held for a while, of both tits, nipples included, in their entirety. When she stood back up she did not catch my eye, and continued just as normal. Plausible deniability? Quite possibly, but I knew I had been flashed by an expert. The best I have ever seen. I was Totally Titted! "

I was amazed, had no idea of the story, nor that she was a flasher. A nice story to share with you though.
Old 08-03-2020, 08:14 AM

Thanked 2,649 Times in 613 Posts
Default Never tire of seeing

this morning wifey has white top on, scooped neckline, white bra. I'll be looking for downblouse peeks all day. But, she is such a prude.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Naddy3 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2020, 12:52 PM

Thanked 3,739 Times in 192 Posts
Default My friend acting as my guide in China for a week

I love getting down blouse peeks at unsuspecting and woman that flash on purpose.
My favourite was when my friend tagged along with me as my tour guide to China. We shared a room together, fortunately they gave use the Marriott Presidential suite because it was off season in April. For me I was very fortunate because it was a one bedroom king bed.
I didn't need a down blouse view, I just needed sunshine through the windows.
After these photos we went down for breakfast in the massive buffet restaurant.
Attached Thumbnails
180524 0027.JPG   180524 0028.JPG  

180524 0025.JPG  
Old 08-03-2020, 06:54 PM

Thanked 2,274 Times in 96 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by ctmayo View Post
One night the wife fell asleep on the couch and was wearing a loose fitting top. I noticed I could see pretty far down, so I couldn't resist gently moving the top further open and grabbing a few pics with my phone. Even though I see them often, it's always exciting to get a sneaky view!
VERY nice indeed! Thanks for sharing 👍
The Following User Says Thank You to richyguitar For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2020, 08:20 AM

Thanked 16,285 Times in 1,135 Posts

Yes, sun shining through clothes and windows is often quite amazing.

Last fall I was at the symphony, afternoon concert, and this college-age gal was walking with her assumed bf and dad from the hall back to the parking garage.

I remember having to walk around a busker and when she turned to go around him first, the sunlight came through her dress and I could make out her breast and nipple perfectly (braless, of course). It wasn't totally see-through, but perfectly highlighted. I remember that it was one of the more oddly shaped breasts I had ever seen, almost like a long chicken finger (the food), then a very dark nipple sticking out of it.

My wife hardly ever goes braless during this past entire decade but she does wear very thin t shirts with only a bra under it most of the time. The sun highlights her bras, their patterns, their seams, etc, every day. She doesn't care, but she gets upset if her brastrap shows on her shoulder. Huh.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2020, 05:03 PM

Thanked 1,889 Times in 76 Posts

Earlier today I was at Home Depot for plants, mulch, other landscaping items. There was a lady in the same area that seemed nice looking (masked, of course), probably around 55. She had a decent body, lean, nicely tanned legs, probably b cup boobs. Her yellow shirt had a big scoop neck, and she squatted down to go through a tray of flowers next to me. She did not have a bra on, and I think those were the longest nipples I think I have seen on a woman. Maybe dime width, but maybe about 1.5 inches long, nicely pink. I got several looks down at them.
Old 08-06-2020, 04:45 PM

Thanked 2,997 Times in 382 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by msmyrtle View Post
I got several looks down at them.
Do ya think maybe she was intentionally giving you more than just a single peek?? Or was she really so focused on selecting the perfect flowers... Not that it really matters as the net result is the same, but thinking she derived some thrill from it makes it a little better.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-07-2020, 12:43 PM

Thanked 14,427 Times in 602 Posts

I had one completely out of the blue this week.

Working in a Japanese city, it's been a very hot summer here, and the tendency is for the women to wear little cami or vest-type tops under their blouses rather than bras.

I was working cover in an office I don't normally visit and the admin lady there was much younger than the usual ones I see, maybe late 20s. She came in with some papers to sign, I was sitting down at the desk, she leant down to put the papers in front of me, and boom! Blouse hanging down, top of the vest hanging down, little left tit half-hanging, half resting on the lower part of the vest, but in such a way that the nipple was pointing towards the opening, a little to the left. I had my back to the window so it was beautifully illuminated, as clear as day, the boundary between areola and nipple very clearly defined. It was like a work of art.

Small, yes, but if they hadn't been then this situation would never have arisen.

The beauty of the situation was she was focusing on where she wanted me to sign, so not looking to see where my eyes were focused, and I don't think I did anything to give the game away, so she left perfectly oblivious, a truly victimless situation.

It's so rare for all the stars to align so perfectly like that. All the time and effort I put into perving and peeping when I'm out and about, fruitlessly manoeuvring myself into position after position, and then something just falls out of the sky like that with no thought required whatsoever. Random.
Old 08-15-2020, 10:48 AM

Thanked 1,703 Times in 139 Posts
Default Fiance downblouse oops - Perky tits in full view

I met my fiance' in graduate school. She hails from the land of Europe. Perhaps you've heard of it . She also happens to be a hottie...which is one of the many reasons I fell for her.

On one of our very first dates, she told me she couldn't understand why Americans tied nudity to sexuality so much. She said,

"I go to nude beaches with my friends all the time, and it's always fun and casual."

I couldn't relate. The thought of her prancing around the beach naked with her girlfriends was giving me a big ol' boner right there in the Italian restaurant. I was honest about it and she laughed, saying "See!"

Anyway, her perspective was genuine. Exhibit A: Both she and her roommate (also European and from the same area) regularly walked around braless before bed, usually just wearing t-shirts and boxer shorts. Her roomie didn't seem to have the faintest idea that I might be interested in her breasts. Full disclosure, this girl wasn't particularly attactive, but she did have some big old tigglies. And hey, I'll never turn down some periphery titties. Meanwhile, my fiance had perky B cups, and she's was, and still is, a blonde smoke show.

Eventually, her roommate started dating a guy who began sleeping over. Nice, sort of dorky fellow. We got along fine. At first I was on the fence about him seeing my girlfriend's boobies semi-exposed, but frankly, the whole thing was kind of hot. Two American doods fucking their open-minded European girlfriends in adjacent bedrooms. Besides, I reasoned, we were both getting to witness each others bra-lass girlfriends so...fair is fair.

But then one time, things took an unexpected turn. To say the least!

My fiance asked me to come over to help her, her roommate, and the boyfriend re-arrange some furniture. But when I got there an hour later, I quickly noticed a few things.

#1. Her roommate wasn't there. Instead, the boyfriend had asked a friend to come over to help. Her roommate apparently ran off to class. I was acqauinted with the friend too. He was also a good guy, though I only knew him through the boyfriend.

#2. More importantly to the story, when I looked at my fiance, she was wearing an extremely loose fitting, pink, sleeveless tank top. Meanwhile, her perky nipples were clearly visible in the front, and despite the fact that she didn't have big knockers, I could see some side boob action for sure.

My immediate reaction was feeling jealous and irritated. How could she be so naive? She reminded me of that topless foreign exchange student in the movie 'American Pie.' (Smaller tits, same adorable naivety. I'm joking, but not that far off. She just didn't care.

I looked at her and quickly surveyed the room. She immediatly said, "Hey!" Come over and help!'

Within seconds, I was being summoned to grab one corner of a heavy, wooden coffee table. She and the friend were on one side, the roomate's BF and I were other. She bent down, preparing to to lift up her corner, and guess what...

Boom. Her perky little tits were instantly on FULL display.

I saw the girls immediately — as ever, looking like sweet apples in the open breeze. I glanced to my left, and the roommate's BF was (of course) staring directly down her shirt. He was so focused on her nipples that he didn't even notice me glancing at him. My eyes darted from him, back to my fiances tits, then to her face.

Nope. Still nothing. She was completely clueless. Good lord.

Then I glanced at the other guy...who was still next to her. He was looking at the roomate's BF, seemingly aware of what was going on, despite not having the same view that the BF did. I imagine he was also conscious of the fact that I knew what was happening, and was directly across from him. In other words, he had to be discreet with his eyes too.

I was able to deduce all this in a manner of a few seconds, mostly because I anticipated this was coming. I had seen her wear this tank top before.

At this point, we hadn't even picked up the table yet. We were still squatting, and the roomate's BF had already gotten an eyeful of my girlfriend's sweet tits. At this point, I reasoned that anything I said to her would just draw more attention to the situation. I had little choice but to embrace what was happening. Besides, if you check out my other recent post, you'll see that these sorts of things turn me on anyway.

So I decided to suspend jealousy and go with the flow.

We lifted the table up, and started inching across the living room very slowly. Her tits were 100% visible. Straight down to the top of her pajama boxers. No difficulty seeing them what-so-ever. She was blissfully clueless.

When I look back on the situation, I think what turns me on most about it (besides these dorks getting to a sustained look at her stuff) was that the table was far too heavy for her, but she was trying very hard to keep up with the boys. The thing is, since she was squatting low and activating her back and arm muscles to haul the thing, she let her chest completely loose.And since she was side-stepping across the room, her perfect little titties were bouncing around wildly!

For some reason, that mismatch between her intent and her delivery — aka how strong she was trying to be, compared to how adorably exposed and vulnerable she actually was, makes my dick hard to this day. Is it me, or is that hot? Her tits were bopping around so much it was comical. I can only imagine how much the roommate must have used that visual to imagine her as a sl*t afterwards.

Anyway, we finally put the table down for a break, and I considered trying to communicate with her. But it was a lost cause. Any signal I gave her would be painfully obvious at this point. Screw it, I decided to just go with the flow.

At this point, we were ready to pick the table up to start again. Of course, she decided that it might make sense for her to switch places with the friend, to better balance the strength dynamic. Aye carumba.

As soon as she bent down, same story. The roommate (now on her side) watched his friend peer down my girlfriend's shirt. As he did, he sent his friend an undeniable smirk. He couldn't even hide it.

As we continued to move furniture around for the next 10 minutes, they both got a few more glances, as did I.

When the guys left, she thanked them "SO MUCH" for their help (wait, who should be thanking who again?). As soon as they closed the door, I looked at her and said,

"Hey...are you serious!?? Did you really not know your tits were out?"

She responded with something like "Oh shit! Really!? Hehe! Why didn't you tell me?

Omfg.

-----------------------------

P.S.

I never spoke to the roommate directly about the incident afterwards. But I did get some great, unintentional payback. A few months later, he and I were playing a video game as our ladies prepped for a double date with us. In a rush, his girlfriend swung her bedroom door open... headed for a shower and wrapped in a bath towel. As she did, her towel got caught on the door, partially pulling it off and clearly exposing her shaved pussy. I was pleasantly surprised, and I made sure to not break my stare even for a millisecond, as she struggled to cover her vagina.

She let out a shriek and ran into the bathroom. The boyfriend laughed uncomfortably and yelled, "Your good, we didn't see anything!" I looked at him dead in the eye, and gave him a heavy wink. He laughed and mumbled something awkwardly.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12

5m:03s

01-25-2016