photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-29-2018, 03:16 AM

Thanked 1,418 Times in 238 Posts

First night we got together. She deepthroated me like a pro and I came in her mouth in a couple of minutes. She likes blowing me and has always swallowed since that first night, by the way.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to supersmoothy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 02:00 AM

Thanked 2,483 Times in 199 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zackday View Post
Just wondering how long it took for everyone to get their first BJ from their current / ex wife or gf?

When i first met my now wife I'm pretty certain she hadn't given head before (she was then 30) it took about a month of persuading but finally after going down on her she returned the favour. She wasnt that great as you can imagine but bless her she tried hard and even let me video her doing it once. Just curious to know
First date

Sadly she stopped giving them a year before we were married
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to SixPointFive For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:26 AM

Thanked 2,024 Times in 233 Posts
Default No trouble at all

She told me later that one of her girl friend told her to give me a blow job to get me more interested in her. So when we started to fool around after a couple of dates, she had no trouble taking me into her mouth. I think I was eating her out too in a '69' on the bed.

Guess her girlfriend's advise worked, since we were married a few years later.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to qazzy1749 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 08:49 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts
Default Took a while but worth it

She was inexperienced when we first started dating.

It was about 3 months before she went down on me. A bit clumsy, and a little too much teeth scraping. She was eager though and it was good. Swallowed the first time, and every time that we don’t stop for intercourse. I told her when I was close and and she just powered through it.

It never occurred to her to not swallow. Her older sister told her to swallow (thank you!!). She just thought that was what you did. Until she had some girlfriends talk about spitting (recently, she’s now 52), she never considered it. Luckily she doesn’t listen to them.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 09:35 AM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

For one GF was the first date: took her to a play and dinner and as the lights were just starting to dim for the first act of the play she started rubbing... Had to grab her hand to stop as there were people still looking for their seats and were standing right next to me in the theater aisle. After the play and dinner and back at her place she was able to accomplish her objective.

For the Mrs do not recall but was after a while. Sort of skipped that step on the 2nd date...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 04:42 PM

Default 2nd date

was our (wife and I) second date. we had been at friends house enjoying their pool. I had pulled in her driveway and doing the goodbye thing. I was being cool as not to rush things, but she reached down my shorts and pulled out my cock. Down she went and began giving me a world class blowjob. at the same time she had her hand down her shorts rubbing her clit like crazy. Having not blew a load in days, it was no time and I started cumming . her head never skipped a beat, going up and down the full length of my cock. it must have been a huge cumload but she swallowed every drop.
I rarely get that pleasure now. usually when we have a friend over for MFM.She likes to take it while he is plugging away at her pussy or ass.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to lyvewyre_62 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 05:29 PM

Thanked 2,077 Times in 163 Posts
Default almost my record

about an hour. we'd been talking for months, she bought me a bus ticket to visit, took an hour to eat and get back to her place.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to thegrayprincejt For This Useful Post:
Old 03-30-2018, 09:09 PM

Thanked 6,410 Times in 333 Posts
Default Blow Job Queen

I first met my husband while giving him a blow job. I was 18, half drunk, topless, (Someone took my blouse after I took it off so I wouldn't get cum on it) and giving blow jobs to almost all the guys. Yes, I learned to swallow when I was young. Future hubby was the fourth or fifth man I blew that night. I sucked him off a couple hours later too. I was just a young hippie girl dancing topless around a bonfire in the woods. (free love and rock and roll!) I just loved for all the men there to get hardons. I drained all of them. Never did find my blouse.
Old 03-30-2018, 09:24 PM

Thanked 69,848 Times in 1,460 Posts
Default First long term girlfriend: 24 hours after I first met her.

Met her at a party one night, drove her home. Got to eat her out that night. Interrupted when her flatmate got home before she could return the favour.

Went out to dinner and a club the next night. Parked on the way home and she gave me a great blowjob. Swallowed my cum and then just kept sucking. Had to beg her to stop.

She really loved to give blowjobs and swallow. She always kissed me straight after swallowing, something I got used to after the initial shock.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Mark_2000 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-01-2018, 11:58 AM

Default Not long at all

2nd date. First date was a casual get together and all clothes stayed firmly on, as it was mainly talking and having a meal. We got along great and so I asked her out for another date. After that one, in the car we made out. I could sense she was pretty hot. I played with tits and kissed her. I got a finger in the side of her pantie and she didn't object, and her kisses back got stronger. I asked if she wanted to go back to my place for a drink and she agreed and stared in my eyes for with a smile that melted me.

Anyway at my place, we made out on the sofa, she got her hands in my pants, and then asked if she could suck me. I told her go ahead. It was wonderful, and she was like a skilled artist, mostly a no hands blowjob at that. When it came time for cumming, I warned her and she increased her sucking and added a little hand action and took it all in, swallowed, and then cleaned off any extra. I asked if I could returned the favor, and she said maybe next time.

3rd date was oral for everyone and she blew me twice.

Tags
blowjob, reluctant

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Foolin02

1m:00s

07-10-2005
Christmas Strip

3m:31s

04-14-2017
060101a

2m:22s

01-20-2006