uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-25-2019, 11:51 PM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 144 Posts

While traveling for work, I frequent new bars and breweries to cap off the nights. There has been several times within a crowded bar or seated next to some one at the bar that we get to talking, and discussing work or travel or sports or sometimes if they are just ordering a drink.

Once I feel them out for a bit, and the level of intoxication, eventually our conversation turns to a point of where we happen to maybe show photos in our phone-whether its for work we have done or traveling views, etc. This is always to perfect time to “oops” and scroll past or even at minimum size see several photos of my lady within my camera roll of photos.

To me personally, the surprised reaction, or their face in response is my kicker.

I have had some great enjoyment hearing them ask to see more, hold my phone, if they can show their friend, “is she here?”, or what they would do. Its all so flattering and truly gets me to appreciate even more how sexy she is.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 03:01 AM

Thanked 4,616 Times in 557 Posts
Default So horny...

I love to take nude photos from my wife: Sexy clothed, in underwear, topless, naked, masturbating - but not from sex or blowjob. Most I love Pics downblouse, upskirt or when she's wearing no undies under skirt and top. She likes it, too, but I have to promise her holy I'll never show them to other guys.

Some day a colleague show me some pics from his girlfriend - naked, legs wide spreaded. It makes me very horny and I masturbate short time later - three times.

Today some of my best friends have seen my wife totally naked or masturbating on photos, and when they see her, they smiles. She doesn't know. If she would know, she would be very angry and sad...

Wanna see my wife? Here are some examples I shown to other guys... Have I to be ashamed?
Attached Thumbnails
yes 1.jpg   yes 2.jpg  

yes 3.jpg   yes 4.jpg  

yes 5.jpg   yes 7.JPG  

yes 8.JPG   yes 9.JPG  

yes 10.JPG   yes 11.JPG  

The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Menorca For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 08:09 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Summer120 View Post
While traveling for work, I frequent new bars and breweries to cap off the nights. There has been several times within a crowded bar or seated next to some one at the bar that we get to talking, and discussing work or travel or sports or sometimes if they are just ordering a drink.

Once I feel them out for a bit, and the level of intoxication, eventually our conversation turns to a point of where we happen to maybe show photos in our phone-whether its for work we have done or traveling views, etc. This is always to perfect time to “oops” and scroll past or even at minimum size see several photos of my lady within my camera roll of photos.

To me personally, the surprised reaction, or their face in response is my kicker.

I have had some great enjoyment hearing them ask to see more, hold my phone, if they can show their friend, “is she here?”, or what they would do. Its all so flattering and truly gets me to appreciate even more how sexy she is.

I travel for work also, I'll have to remember to make her my wall paper and leave it flat on the bar while I enjoy some dinner. Thanks for the tip
Old 01-26-2019, 11:33 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:

I have done much the same when traveling for work. A few times it’s paid off to the point of getting to swap phones and seeing similar pictures of his wife. Seems wanting to show another man naked pictures of your wife is more common than I once thought. It really is a huge turn on.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2019, 11:45 AM

Thanked 3,393 Times in 144 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hornyinde View Post
I have done much the same when traveling for work. A few times it’s paid off to the point of getting to swap phones and seeing similar pictures of his wife. Seems wanting to show another man naked pictures of your wife is more common than I once thought. It really is a huge turn on.

I agree. I too have looked over a few other mens wives / girlfriends photos in exchange.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Summer120 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 09:29 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Any time!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VXCguy View Post
I travel for work also, I'll have to remember to make her my wall paper and leave it flat on the bar while I enjoy some dinner. Thanks for the tip
You can show me your phone any time! Magnificent tits and I bet her pussy is even prettier!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 01-27-2019, 10:14 AM

Thanked 2,719 Times in 208 Posts

In this day and age of those who are offended by air, it's hard to judge whether a guy would enjoy seeing pics or get butt hurt and rat you out. Besides going to one's local adult store.

Click 'Thanks' if it's deserved.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DoubleG For This Useful Post:
Old 01-29-2019, 06:44 AM

Thanked 5,819 Times in 773 Posts

Quote:
I agree. I too have looked over a few other mens wives / girlfriends photos in exchange.
After seeing the other guy’s wife, and watching him look at mine, its a thrill. When I go back to my room, it’s fun to imagine what he wants to do to my wife at that moment.
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Hornyinde For This Useful Post:
Old 02-05-2019, 07:16 PM

Thanked 1,256 Times in 31 Posts
Default Boys Golf Trip

Every spring a group of about 10 guys and I embark on a long weekend out of town for a guys only golf/booze trip. It’s a blast. We rent a huge house in a resort community and hit a few golf courses over the weekend. Inevitably, we usually end up consuming large quantities of alcohol and having quite a good time. Over the past several years, two of the other guys and I have made a habit of showing each other naked pictures of our wives. One of the other guys wife is older but still very sexy. The other one has an absolutely smoking hot blonde bombshell wife with amazing ass and tits. If you’ve seen my wife, you know she’s smoking hot as well. My wife and the other super hot wife has no idea that we do this. The older wife however, fully knows that her pictures are being shown to us. She actually texts pictures to her husband while we’re showing each other specifically so he can show us! She seems very open and sexual. Maybe someday I’ll tell my wife about this. Maybe not. Either way, I get a kick out of other guys seeing her naked pictures. Whenever we’re out with these friends it’s fun as guys knowing we have each seen each other’s wife, who is sitting across the table from us naked.
Old 02-06-2019, 05:45 AM

Thanked 11,011 Times in 1,026 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ak_Sparky View Post
Every spring a group of about 10 guys and I embark on a long weekend out of town for a guys only golf/booze trip. It’s a blast. We rent a huge house in a resort community and hit a few golf courses over the weekend. Inevitably, we usually end up consuming large quantities of alcohol and having quite a good time. Over the past several years, two of the other guys and I have made a habit of showing each other naked pictures of our wives. One of the other guys wife is older but still very sexy. The other one has an absolutely smoking hot blonde bombshell wife with amazing ass and tits. If you’ve seen my wife, you know she’s smoking hot as well. My wife and the other super hot wife has no idea that we do this. The older wife however, fully knows that her pictures are being shown to us. She actually texts pictures to her husband while we’re showing each other specifically so he can show us! She seems very open and sexual. Maybe someday I’ll tell my wife about this. Maybe not. Either way, I get a kick out of other guys seeing her naked pictures. Whenever we’re out with these friends it’s fun as guys knowing we have each seen each other’s wife, who is sitting across the table from us naked.
Dude your wife is smoking HOT!! I vote she needs her own thread!

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s