uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-15-2018, 06:05 PM

Thanked 5,999 Times in 229 Posts
Wink Neighbor Woman Watches Us

This is kind of reverse voyeurism I guess. We recently added onto and renovated our home. In the process of doing so, we revamped, except the many large trees on our property, most of our landscaping, and added an in ground hot tub and swimming pool. Our new hot tub is only visible to one remote upstairs window on one of our neighbor's homes. A couple of weeks ago I noticed that often times, shortly after we have used our new hot tub, our neighbors usually use theirs later as well. The interesting thing is that they have had a hot tub for years and to my knowledge have used it rarely if ever? I figured that maybe ours gave them the idea to use theirs? Their hot tub is very very secluded but is the above ground type, which when the lid is open, blocks most of the view into theirs. We are pretty friendly with them and they are terribly nice, although they are really really shy and conservative. This past Saturday evening we had returned late from a function, where my wife had one too many glasses of wine. Due to the late hour most if not all lights in the neighborhood were dark and things were quiet. Even though it was late my usually shy somewhat conservative wife urged me to use our hot tub together. Once in the warm water, I was surprised to see my wife remove her swimsuit bottoms before untying the back of her swimsuit top allowing her large heavy boobs to hang free as she sat back down in the water next to me. She began playfully reaching down under the water rubbing my swelling cock and seductively kissing me. I got the obvious hint and got in front of her and began rubbing her pussy and running my tongue around her large hard nipples as she leaned her head back. Somewhat out of character she pushed me toward the steps to have me sit on the top one as she began cupping my balls while swirling her tongue around the head of my swollen cock. She really began to put the whole thing in her mouth while stroking my shaft. I could feel the sperm building up but she kept stopping before I reached the point of no return. When she stopped, she straddled my cock while sitting on both knees on the top step of the hot tub and faced me holding her large breasts up to my mouth wanting me to lick and suck her nipples, which she loves. I was enjoying being deep inside her and was trying to last as long as I could! Her legs got tired and she whispered that she wanted to continue in our bedroom. I quickly gathered our swimwear wrapped towels around ourselves, and replaced the lid on the hot tub before heading upstairs to our bedroom. As I glanced our on the patio to make sure we hadn't left anything before heading upstairs, movement in the upstairs bedroom caught my attention. The light wasn't turned on in the window that our neighbors could see us from, but I could see the silhouette of the neighbor woman in the window. Now I am not sure how long she had been there but when I glanced back up I saw her quickly duck out of view.When I got up to our bedroom, the window on my side of the bed was open to let in the cool evening air, and as my wife readied herself for bed I heard the sound of our neighbors hot tub lid open and get pushed back with a slight thud. I looked out of my window and could see the glowing light from their hot tub and could hear them fairly clearly in the quiet night. My wife shortly after came to bed nude and we laid down as I began to rub her nude lower back and ass. I am not sure my wife could hear the neighbors from the open window but as my wife and I continued to play it wasn't very long before I could hear the rythmic splashing and the neighbor woman's attempted muffled moans, as she had sex with her husband. The sounds of her distant moaning caused me to thrust quicker and more forcefully into my wife as my semen sprayed out inside my wife. I am not a scientist but I think I will conduct an experiment and see if the next time we use our hot tub, our neighbors do the same shortly afterward? At any rate, it was a pretty arousing experience.
Old 05-15-2018, 06:37 PM

Thanked 29,743 Times in 1,619 Posts
Default great story

this is the reason I really want a hot tub.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rickandsuzy For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2