uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 10-21-2017, 05:48 PM

Thanked 3,551 Times in 398 Posts
Thumbs up shorts.

Oh yeah the thing with the cheeky "booty-shorts"....that's been in style for a while now, and I'm loving it. I hope it never goes out of style. It especially seems to be a big deal with white american girls for some reason. You see it pretty much everywhere you go that has a lot of white girls....especially malls, places like Old Navy, Panera's, Target, Publix, etc. Usually after a movie, I'll walk around the mall for a bit just to see this wonderful visual. Some of them will have a good 20% of their booty-cheeks just exposed and OUT there at all times...and the view just gets even better when they get on an escalator, of course. I had a really good view of 2 in the mall about a week ago...cheeks just constantly out and jigglin' a bit with each step.

Celebrity-wise, there's an example that comes to mind immediately---look up any paparazzi pics of Ariel Winter... she likes wearing those cheeky shorts all the time. Or do a search on the term "underbutt" or "under-butt". I can't get enough of it....when you see it in motion, in person it is such an amazing visual.

There's also no way it's accidental, btw... I don't believe a woman would set foot outside the house somehow not knowing exactly how much of her ass is hanging out of the shorts. The ones that wear it are fully intending to show off those sweet cheeks.

*another good one I remember--- a relative was in town some months ago so I went to visit their hotel.... as we ate the complimentary breakfast downstairs, I notice this ridiculously hot tall blondie in her cheeky shorts she probably slept in the night earlier... loose "pajamas" probably... but barely covering anything especially if she leaned over...and she did just that when bending forward to get some of the breakfast stuff on the table... it was like she suddenly remembered and tried to cover her backside by reaching back and pulling some of the back part down but I could still see those lovely cheeks... I could almost see crotch too...they were *that* loose and short. I get hard just remembering this awesome visual. She happened to look like the actress Katherine Heigl! I later bust one off in the bathroom while the image was still fresh on my mind.

Last edited by Dookieman; 10-21-2017 at 05:55 PM.
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Dookieman For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2017, 04:06 AM

Thanked 14,670 Times in 408 Posts
Default Bring nack hot pants

The fashion for hot pants that we saw in the eighties was a great one for the connoisseur of the female buttock. I persuaded my wife to wear them and thought you might like to share.
Attached Thumbnails
topless 001 - Copy - Copy.jpg  
Old 10-22-2017, 04:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatnow3 View Post
Wife and I went for an all day cycle ride yesterday with some friends, one couple and one single guy. My wife decided to wear her new white Harley tank top. I tried talking her into going braless but she did not agree. Her compromise was one of her older bras that does not have any padding. She also brought a button up cotton shirt if she felt she needed a break from the sun.

Yesterday was in the 90s here in Wisconsin, along with a nice dose of humidity. At our first stop for gas I noticed my wife, who is one of those women who can be chilly when it's 80 out, was actually sweating, oops "perspiring". Her tank top was clinging to her very nicely. While not turning see through, no matter how hard I stared, it was a sexy look.

Our next stop was for lunch. We decided on Culver's, a Wisconsin based burger and frozen custard chain. As soon as we walked in I felt the cool refreshing air conditioning. I took a glance at my wife and her nipples were standing at attention. At that moment I was very glad for the bra choice and that she left her other shirt on the bike. After we all sat down after ordering the single guy in our group noticed my wife's nipples and joked about her "putting somebody's eye out with those." She was red from embarrassment but took it in good humor. They stayed close to full attention our entire time there and I noticed my friends stealing glances. I did take a couple of glances at my friends wife but she must have had a padded bra on.

Later in the day we stopped for supper (like I said, an all day ride) and my wife did grab her other shirt before heading into the air conditioning.

It was an enjoyable day in more ways than one.
It is, of course a wonderful sight to see nipples protruding through a girl's top. My wife often allowed this to happen and it always attracted quite a bit of attention. Here are some examples.
Attached Thumbnails
aged 42g.jpg   aged 42d.jpg  

aged 42h.jpg  
Old 10-23-2017, 06:37 PM

Default Summer clothes

When in the south of France and it is very hot one can get away with wearing very little and everyone else is similar. When I wore this into Bordeaux I think that I might just have pushed the boundary a bit but no one seemed to mind provided I kept my shoulders well back I remained covered. Mind you we did get very good service in restaurants. Can't think why.
Attached Thumbnails
that dress 06 - Copy.jpg  
Old 11-16-2017, 05:55 PM

Thanked 2,991 Times in 382 Posts

Last summer I had a couple incidents in the grocery store. First one was on a very hot and humid day I getting a plastic bag in the bakery section to put around some fresh baked bread to keep it from drying out too quickly when I notice to my right an older woman 60-65 yo in a white dress leaning over selecting some rolls / bagels, whatever from the display. As she was selecting each roll and putting it in her bag could see her large breasts and very dark nipples swaying inside her dress. This dress was almost gauze thin and it hid nothing. She straightened to move to select some other baked goods and it was obvious she was wearing nothing other than the dress. Was really surprised ;to see an almost naked woman in the grocery store. Wish I had engaged her in coversation and complimented her on her dress but words failed me.

Anther hot day when shopping with my wife in the same grocery store I noticed a gorgeous woman shopping obviously braless wearing a thin, light blue t-shirt and short shorts. With each step her very firm breasts bounced and jiggled so seductively, her nipples making mouth watering bumps in the thin fabric. Tried not to stare but probably looked a little too long. In order to make the shopping go faster I separated from my wife and went to get several of the items on the grocery list. For once the gods were smiling on me. Each aisle I went down this same woman was walking in the opposite direction. By the 3rd time our paths crossed our eyes met. Knowing I was caught, I just said "thank you" to her with a smile and slowly kept on my way. She gave me the most beautiful smile in return, knowing full well I appreciated what she was showing.
Old 05-14-2018, 04:06 PM

Nice stories Omega. I posted one in the grocery store a while back that was very similar to your second story.

I just had another one the other day. Was at an event with everyone dressed up, all ages young to old. There was a early 20's couple there. The girl had dark medium length hair, was tall, thin, kind of gangly but not bad. She had on a floral dress that was light and loose with elastic around the waist and then a short bottom half. As they went walking through the crowd, her in front of him, moving between the tables the boyfriend put his hand on her lower back and then slyly moved it down to her ass. But when we went to bring it back up, he accidentally brought her whole dress up with it. I, and probably many others, got to see her entire ass. She had on a light color thong and her ass was meatier than I expected for such a thin girl. Was actually really nice. Thanks for the view!

Any others? I prefer things people have seen as opposed to those of you who show on purpose and then share here.
Old 05-15-2018, 09:12 AM

Thanked 4,723 Times in 257 Posts
Default In the Garden Center of HD

I needed to pick up some landscaping supplies one morning. I was pushing a cart along and saw a vision of sexiness (blond MILF) I won't soon forget. There she stood looking at the patio stones dressed like she just came from yoga. A tight sleeveless top, no bra showing a perfect outline of nice c-cups.

My jaw dropped and I ran the cart into a plant rack making a loud noise. I was caught gaping by her. She turned toward me/noise with a big smile. A couple minutes later she walked past me, but now her nipples are plainly protruding. Also I had time to view her from behind - no visible panty/thong lines through her yoga pants.

A few minutes later I'm pushing my cart toward check-out. There she is again only this time facing me. Her yoga pants were stretched tight across her crotch revealing a perfect camel toe. I gave her a big smile which she returned. She checked out before me and passed me in her car giving me a smile and a wave.

I want to be her landscaper......
Old 05-15-2018, 09:17 AM

Those mixed age semi formal events typically provide some fabulous images as the nicer dresses come out of the closet, provided the weather cooperates. Am so looking forward to it finally getting warm enough for some new "sightings."
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-15-2018, 09:22 AM

Default Garden Center

Great story, pretty funny too - you need a remedial cart driving class... It is amazing what an appreciative smile does - it is often returned and everybody has a better day.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Omega88 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2018, 12:28 PM

Funny how these things seem to find you when you look for them.

Was at an airport walking to my gate as I was about to pass an airport restaurant/bars. As I was getting close there were two 30's guys sitting at a low table next to the bar and a 40's woman standing at the bar. She was wearing a thin, light green, floral/carribean dress with a jean jacket on top. She had reddish brown hair and was put together pretty well for a 40 something. The way they were arranged, her ass wasn't all that far from their faces.

Anyways, as I approached one of the guys started saying "Excuse, ma'am, excuse me" to the lady. She didn't notice but a guy next to her did and he touched her shoulder to get her attention. When she turned around to the guys seated, I couldn't quite hear what he said, but she responded "yeah, I know, it's got a hole in it." As I looked closer her thin dress had worn through right on the ass and she was fine with letting it show. One hole was probably 1.5" in diameter and there were a couple smaller ones next to it. I should have stuck around and gotten a better view but by the time I processed what happened I was already a few gates down. Can you imagine being those guys and getting to just sit there and stare at it?!?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Monae Tries My Friend s Dick

2m:18s

02-26-2022

4m:44s

06-19-2006
4571 0078 1

0m:48s

07-06-2008
She Knows

0m:47s

10-09-2019