photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-30-2017, 04:51 PM

Thanked 1,148 Times in 51 Posts

She was with her boyfriend in shopping centre. This beauty was wearing too big bra and I saw that her puffy nipple is visible.
Her boyfriend told her that he is angry because everyone can see her nipple. It wasn't problem for this girl.
Attached Thumbnails
IMG_1836.JPG  
Old 09-27-2017, 01:45 PM

Thanked 16,085 Times in 1,115 Posts

New adult guitar student started last night. Late 40s, maybe, slim figure.

Sat down on the chair, bent over to get her guitar out of its case, her rather conservative, very fluffy sweater gave way at the neckline and she was braless, both breasts easily on display. Small breast that became pointy bending over, small dark areolas and long-ish nipples. Breasts didn't jiggle at all as she moved around.

Saw them again as she put her guitar away at the end of the lesson. She noticed this time and held her shirt back and looked at me. She resumed putting her things away and couldn't do it with one hand, so she let go over her shirt. I saw them a third time. She looked up at me while not holding her shirt. We made eye contact, then I looked down her top so she would know I could see. She kept looking at my eyes, so she knows I saw.

She finished up, I walked her out of the studio, and she said she couldn't wait for her next lesson!
Old 09-28-2017, 09:15 PM

I suppose its a generational thing or maybe because where we live it is mainly warm but to us down blouses are not that uncommon ,particularly with my generation.

Yesterday I was arranging my old photo files and came across a number of scanned photos. One of the sets was my young wife in 2 yellow dresses (sundress to most of you). I found one in a shop and when that one wore out got a replacement made. Both were well above the knee semi see through, cotton, but both had necklines that ran dangerously below the navel. When I bought the first one it was a bit more decent but she modified because she wanted to show more. The second copied the first exactly. I don't think that she ever realised how much that you could see below the navel but knowing her maybe she did.These were her bar and restaurant outfits in the late 70s and early 80s and she never wore them with anything but shoes and jewellery. The view from the side and above was just about everything and as she has very large areole that were never fully covered by either dress there was always a lot of attention, especially from waiters and barmen.

When we went out we normally caught the train to our city and she wore a cheap scarf over the whole top and pinned the lower area to make it somewhat decent. When we got into the city she dumped the scarf and pins so even if she got nervous, which she rarely did, she had no covering anyway. She was especially popular dancing in bars because when you danced with her and she moved around dancing you could look down her front with everything was on view from her DD "hangers", her hairy lower regions right to her shoes. She normally was exhausted by the end of the night because she was always the one asked to dance by the stray men.

The interesting thing is her dress style was not all that rare then at least in our part of the world. Now she has graduated to more expensive little black dresses but they still show a lot of breast because as she still has large hangers the nipple is at the bottom and these dresses don't quite cover her areole. She still likes it that way when she is in the mood.

The weather here is now warmer so we are going out dancing tonight with her in the LBD so we'll see who gets to view her down dress tonight?

And before you ask there will be no photos as this is my agreement with her to tell our stories. Its a pity because they are pretty good

Last edited by stillplayingmore; 09-28-2017 at 09:23 PM.
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 02:41 PM

Thanked 3,965 Times in 636 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stillplayingmore View Post
And before you ask there will be no photos as this is my agreement with her to tell our stories. Its a pity because they are pretty good
Yeah, all kidding aside, without a photo I can't picture what you're describing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxxxenophile For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2017, 09:31 PM

What is there not to picture about a thin cotton dress that has a neckline that plunges just below the navel and how much that would show when at a bar or dancing with her? When she wore either dress she made sure many guys got a good view.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stillplayingmore For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 03:58 PM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts

Had a GF way back when who was careless about her clothes, most of the time it seemed like she just did not realize what was on display. One day during our senior year of HS when I saw her in the morning she wore a rust / brown color dress that had a fairly deep scoop neck line and the shoulders / sleeves were wide set, so wide that you could see her bra straps [this was way before Madonna made that a style.] When I saw her later that morning between classes the bra straps were no longer visible so I asked her what happened. She said she did not like the straps showing so she removed her bra and left it in her locker. It was not immediately obvious she was braless - guess she was a B cup, never looked at her bra other than getting it off her every weekend night. In any event, the next time I saw her she was leaning over a large table in the library talking with a group of my male friends, gesturing with her arms as she told some story, standing upright and leaning back over again, presumably to keep her voice from carrying too far, it was the library after all. As I walk up behind most of the guys facing her it becomes apparant why she had their rapt attention: every time she leaned over, and stayed there, one could see down her dress and see basically all of her, her jiggling breasts, pinkish brown nipples and down to her yellow bikini panties. At that point in time I did not want everyone looking at my nearly naked GF, so after enjoying the view for a second or 3 I went around the table and told her what was happening. She looked at me and said something like "Oh well" and that was it.

A couple days later a few of the guys ribbed me about my GF's "orbs" asking me what color they were, etc. then claiming they were asking about her eye color... Yeah right. Another friend asked me for days what color her panties were that day, and more times than not he had the right color as I would find out after school in her parents basement. Not that anything was going on between my GF and him, she was just that careless...
Old 05-05-2018, 01:40 PM

Thanked 9,759 Times in 421 Posts
Default So Close and Yet So Far.....

Earlier this week I was visiting the staff at one of our other locations, and ended up spending time with "Anne" who is a very pretty mid-20s blonde to help her with some computer issues. Anne is petite with what I learned are probably large a-cup or small b-cup breasts and a nice ass as well. I had met her several times before so we have a friendly relationship.

Anne was wearing a red semi-scoop neck top that showed very little cleavage although she did do a couple of minor tugs on it to make sure when we were in a group meeting session. When I worked with her one-on-one I had the good fortune to be able to stand beside her while she was working on her laptop. This put me in a great position to have fun and also to be very frustrated as I was able to get several great db looks.

She was wearing a low-cut bra that was blue with black straps and trim around the cups. I was able to see the entire upper half of her very pretty and pert breasts, but NO NIPPLE !! . From time to time when she moved her arms, her breasts would move too which added to the view. Unfortunately for me, Anne has the fashion sense and funds to buy bras that actually fit her properly, so no matter how much she moved there was no nipple or areola to be seen. On many other occasions with other ladies their bras would've gapped enough to expose everything. There were no tan lines and I'm guessing that her nipples must be small and the same color as her skin--if the areola was darker or larger I'm pretty sure that I would have gotten at least a glimpse.

So there I was shifting my eyes between her computer and her bra, trying not to lose focus or be obvious, and avoiding a natural physical reaction that was about to pop up. It was all I could do to not take out my phone to snap a quick photo, but there was way too much danger there and I actually like my job and knew the odds were that I would mess that up if I got caught.

Anyway, it was a nice diversion for the day, and I learned that Anne's breasts are very pretty and are also a bit larger than I thought. Here's a pic from another occasion that will hint at Anne's charms.
Attached Images

Old 05-14-2018, 04:00 AM

it's unbelievable what I saw two days ago in a large shopping center.
I was in the catering area looking for something to eat and I saw a beautiful tall, slim, blonde.
she was with her boyfriend. I think they were about 26 years old. she was wearing a long dress and v-neck shirt with a cleavage. from a distance I saw that her bra is too big so there was a chance to see something more. I followed them to order something Chinese to eat. it was hard to see anything because her boyfriend was very close to her all the time. I saw that he often looked at her cleavage so there might be something interesting there.
when they ordered food and sat down at the table I had a good position to see her cleavage. her shirt opened and you could easily see everything. her bra was two sizes too large . bra was so far off that you could see her whole tits with nipples. she had beautiful puffy nipples! I'm not surprised that her boyfriend often stood behind her and looked at her cleavage as he had such a wonderful view
Old 06-04-2018, 05:00 PM

What's so quiet here? yesterday when I went to the bus stop I spotted beauty blonde girl about 25 y.o. She has loose bra cups and her nipple was visible. she corrected her bra several times so I think she knew that bra was too big.
Attached Thumbnails
D3BBED05-68E5-475A-AE68-00B0E7D8C520mmmm.jpg  
Old 06-12-2018, 08:32 AM

Thanked 2,989 Times in 382 Posts
Default Braless DB

Pretty low key but something of a turning point recently. For the past several years I have had a rule that the wife must lose her bra when she gets home from work, and any weekend evening we are staying in. Have tried to slowly expand the times / places where the rule applies like all weekend, and sometimes when running errands around town. Sometimes the rule sticks and some times she says there might be someone who knows her so on goes the bra. A couple weeks ago the major task of the weekend was to turn over garden beds in front of our place to get them ready for some new plants and the wife wore a pink tank top sans bra and shorts to work on breaking up the dirt and pulling out the old roots. As we worked the dirt I could get a nice DB view in addition to the nice jiggle which made the task a little more "bareable." A neighbor came by walking his dog, and much to my surprise my wife jumped up and quickly walked out to greet him. The dog was excited and bouncing all over and my wife was bending at the waist playing with the dog while talking to the neighbor. All the bouncing of the dog caused some bouncing of my wife, and her leaning over undoubtedly gave the neighbor a very good look at her charms, if what I had seen was any guage. We had some time constraints and needed to get the job done so after a bit I called to my wife that she needed to get back to work. The neighbor did not seem to want to continue his walk, and my wife seemed to fully enjoy giving him something of a show. When she finally did walk back to the garden her nips were making quite distinct points, and it had not gotten any colder during those minutes... She has been a closet exhibitionist for years but am thinking she is finally admitting she likes others to see her - and hopefully this leads to more fun.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018
shy wife

1m:21s