Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2010, 07:12 PM

1)Yes
2)4 including her ex and 1 was a one timer.
3)Yes
4)There is a limit I would accept.
5)Very little and I don't push it.
Old 07-01-2010, 11:36 PM

Thanked 1,043 Times in 56 Posts
Default Wives History

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you? I think I know. She has told me that She was only with one other guy before me.

2)If so, what is the number?She swears that he was the only other guy to ever have his cock inside her, however....There was a time in our marrige when things were rough. I got drunk made out with a girl at a dance club. When my wife found out, she confessed that she had ended up at my best friends house once and that they were drunk and made out on his couch.

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?I don't think she is telling me the truth. Supposidly this is the one and only time this ever happened, but she cannot remember any of the details (claims that she was mad at herself and put ot out of her mind) I know I can remember ever detail of making out with Mandy, and my wife's memory is better. Not to mention that I confronted Shane about it, and his story is different. Yes he admits they made out, but it was outside a dance club. My wife cannot remember if her top stayed on or not. Personally I think they fucked, or she sucked him off. When he and his girlfriend moved in with us there was alot of tension between my wife and her. I didn't know why at the time, but now I realize that it was the kind of tension you get when two ladies have fuck the same guy in a room.

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?No, I wish I knew they fucked, to me that is hot as hell. I want to watch her get fucked.

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?Yes, but she sware I am perfect for her and that is all she wants.

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RickC1971 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-14-2010, 07:56 AM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Yes

2)If so, what is the number?

3)Do you think she is telling you the truth?
yep

4)Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?
Not at all

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
Not really, but I'd like to know more.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:
Old 07-18-2010, 04:53 PM

Default My Second Wife Julie

1) Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Not really, I learn more on a regular basis.

2) If so, what is the number?
I know of at least 25 so far.

3) Do you think she is telling you the truth?
Yes, Julie enjoys telling me and I enjoy hearing it.

4) Does the number of guys she slept with matter to you?
No. I am 20 years older than Julie and I knew she had a history when we got together.

5) Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
Yes, a lot. It turns me on to hear her stories. She explains that she "had a lot of fun with a lot of people and wouldn't change it if she could."

It's pretty entertaining sometimes. She told me about being stopped by the police in the desert one night near Las Vegas when she was in college The officers could smell the pot smoke in the car. It ended with one officer standing against the drivers door and window getting his cock sucked by Julie and his partner standing against the passenger window getting his cock sucked by her friend. Apparently they were chatting over the roof of the car as they were getting serviced. Julie and her friend sucked them off, swallowed and the cops let them off with a warning. Go figure!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to likeSP For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2010, 12:11 PM

Default Wife's History

1. Yes, sort of. She was an "easy" date. In the beginning I was one of many.

2. Dozens.

3. Yes.

4. Not at all. I find it exciting.

5. Talking about it is a frequent part of our foreplay. My fantasy is to watch her with others. She won't do that but plays up to the fantasy by telling me about her past.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to captbobwi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 12:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by likeSP View Post
1)

It's pretty entertaining sometimes. She told me about being stopped by the police in the desert one night near Las Vegas when she was in college The officers could smell the pot smoke in the car. It ended with one officer standing against the drivers door and window getting his cock sucked by Julie and his partner standing against the passenger window getting his cock sucked by her friend. Apparently they were chatting over the roof of the car as they were getting serviced. Julie and her friend sucked them off, swallowed and the cops let them off with a warning. Go figure!
Any more details about this story? Also, was it the cop that asked for it or did she and her friend make the offer?
The Following User Says Thank You to iceman7770516 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 02:06 PM

Default History

1)Do you know how many guys your wife or girlfriend has slept with prior to meeting you?
Yes

12 - 3 of them with me watching

yes

Not at all

5)Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?
Yes, we often tell each other erotic stories based on past experiences as well as more recent times... very horny
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dreamtime2009 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2010, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by robert69 View Post
Hello all. A few questions:

I am very interested in getting some feedback. Thanks for your honest answers.
1 - Yes
2 - Three (up to about five, depending on where you draw the line, and more if you count guys since we first started dating - during break ups, group sex, etc)
3 - Definitely
4 - Not at all. She's actually slept with the least people out of everyone I've ever slept with!
5 - Fairly regularly. I try not to talk about my exes so much as she's a little self concious, but I don't mind hearing "So and so did it better by doing this" - always good to learn
Hope that helps!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mallyod For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 12:39 AM

yes, she told me

i don't know, guess no

yes, somehow it makes me horny

only general aspects
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to feliciano For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2010, 12:42 AM

Thanked 8,937 Times in 984 Posts

Pretty sure. If anything I don't know about, it was non-consensual.

2. Sometimes she pretends it's 1, I think because it was lousy, but I don't care how many.

3) Do you think she is telling you the truth?

Yes.

No.

I've been with virgins and with sl*ts, and like Woody Allen says - even the worst orgasm was right on the money.

She's entitled to the same.

5) Do you ever discuss her past sex life with her? I.e. cock size she has had, etc.?

Not really. She's pretty emphatic that I'm the biggest. I've told more than she has. She can tell me whatever she wants to, and I tell her whatever she wants to know. She's definitely curious about my exes at times.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madahab For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017