Our forum has over 12 million
photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 09-24-2016, 04:37 AM

Default Wife showing her girl friends...

Hi guys,

I know there are lots of thread about showing your wife off to others etc... but this is slightly different, and I'd be interested to know if anyone else has had a similar experience.

My wife, (30yrs old, blonde, 30FF) before I met her was a little shy about her body, and very self conscious about her boobs. However, over the last 7 or so years she's come out of her shell, will wear a low cut dress without a bra, sunbathe topless on holiday and even lets me put topless pictures in to our photo albums (which I've posted about before). But she is still, naturally, hesitant to share pictures with people close to her, in fact she is far more comfortable about me showing the ocassional mate then she is showing them off herself.

That all changed last night. She was out in town, and away for the night, with 3 of her closest friends, all between the age 25 and 30, all gorgeous girls, the 4 of them together is quite a sight! At 7pm I get a text with a picture I took of her on holiday, she is topless but with her back to the camera. Lots of side boob, and shes looking back over her shoulder with a proper smoulder. Underneath she's written "Showed the girls this - they love it!"

Now I've always got a kick out of showing her off, she is afterall the love of my life and I am extremely proud of her intellectually, physically and emotionally. In the Past I have tried to encourage her to share with these girls, I think it's hot and who knows, they might reciprocate! So, thinking this could be an opportunity to see how far she'll go I reply, and we send a few messages back and forward, then I send her a collage from two of our recent holidays that shows her topless a total of 9 times. Some sunbathing, quite a few posing, nothing covered or hidden. I send this with no comment, just an attached wink.

The reply comes back instantly:

"Just showed the girls!"
"They love it"
"It's now all their screen savers"
"They think I should be a model"

The chat then moved on until at midnight I get this:

"Can you send more nude pics of me" Now I have never heard my wife use the word nude, so I assume that one of the girls has got hold of her phone. But then more messages come in requesting specific photos we've taken in the past, so even if it is one of the other girls (which is hot in itself!) She has obviously been telling them all about the various pictures we've taken of the years.

I sent through a selection of my favourites, some of them she replies with "I've already shown them that one, can you send *this* one" etc...

All in all she showed the girls around 20+ photos of her topless, in sexy underwear, posing for me, sunbathing topless, etc...

I thought it was hot as hell, and was only slightly disappointed that there was no reciprocating pictures sent my way of the other girls! (Maybe the future will hold good things in that respect!)

I am extremely proud of her as I've said before, and I'm glad that our relationship has given her the confidence in her body to really enjoy sunbathing topless and now sharing pictures with close friends.

Anyone had any similar experience with a wife or girlfriend going from uncomfortable with her body to being so confident?
Old 09-24-2016, 11:34 AM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

Did the girlfriends then forward the photos to their significant others? And not fair you can't see them in return!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-24-2016, 06:22 PM

you not seeing the other girls, us not seeing your wife. Great story but unfairness all over the place.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2016, 03:58 AM

Default Follow up

Ok, so having seen my wife since I have a few more details.

So the part of the girls setting it as their backgrounds, was a joke, and she never physcially sent it to them, just showed them.

The waitress, barman and a few randoms also saw, as her phone was out on the table with pictures for the girls to all look through - one woman even walked up to see what they were looking at - presumably because they were making quite a fuss over the pictures.

The next morning, when the wife brought it all up again, the girls were all saying, "right well I think you should do an autumn themed shoot" and making requests... like they all wanted to see them once they were done.

Needless to say we are now planning an autumn shoot in the woods somewhere... This has got to lead to good things in the future. Let's hope the other girls want to get involved too!!
Old 09-27-2016, 12:23 AM

how many members want to see those huge tits? I know I do. wow this is a hot situation you are in. Work your magic sir. And please, please, post some pics.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 06:02 PM

Default RE: Wife showing her friends

I'm not sure right now I can see that happening, but I think when the autumn shoot does happen - I can probably convince her to send a few 'teasers' to the girls. I'm thinking this is a longer term thing than instant.

In terms of sharing, I'm game, but I would only share with her knowledge and permission. And I really can't see that happening. Maybe one day, and with her identity hidden.

Has anyone else ever had a situation like this? A Girlfirend or Wife suddenly sharing with her friends?
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to sixstringcowboy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2016, 10:50 PM

Thanked 16,084 Times in 1,115 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixstringcowboy View Post
Has anyone else ever had a situation like this? A Girlfirend or Wife suddenly sharing with her friends?
I may have told this story before, but I can't remember as it involves my *ex*wife (we were 19yo!). She and her friends did fun things but were overall annoying.

Her best friend was in massage school, and my ex wife and her other girlfriends went to the best friend's house to get practice massages. The other women brought the boyfriends/husbands with, but my ex didn't invite me (she loved to leave me out of things; one of her abusive tactics). Anyway, as she told the story, the women had no problems getting topless and down to their underwear with all the guys around, and at one time, the women were touching each others breasts, etc. If it's true or not, I have no idea, but when we would swim together, the girls would all grab each others' boobs and one would lift a bikini top while another grabbed a bare breast, so I image my ex wife's story during the massage is 100% true. Just sad I wasn't there. But the guys loved to tell me all about my own ex-wife's breasts, though.

Similarly, my wife would always pull my swim trunks or shorts down in front of her friends to show me off. I know it was another way for her to be abusive, but I didn't mind that abuse (though I shouldn't make light of it).
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 02:24 PM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default I Wonder

My wife has pictures of me naked on her phone. I wonder if she has shown me naked to any of her friends. She isn't aware but I have shown a few of my friends my wife naked.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Slimeybottoms For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2016, 09:59 PM

my wife showed a few friends photos she took on her cell phone when we were fucking last fall complete with the money shot on her chest.... I'm not sure if they were shocked, turned on or what they thought when she was showing them...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to sufan03 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-29-2016, 12:14 AM

We really need an update. At least tell me this is turning into hot sex
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to joopylove For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach