photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-26-2010, 11:07 PM

Default Wish i had a camera today!

I saw two teen girls peeing today. I went for a hike on a semi popular trail in the area along the coast I could hear some girls up ahead and heard one mention something like lets just pee here. When i heard that i go as close I could without being heard or seen and it was a perfect spot about 20 yards just a little downhill so i had full pussy view with my binoculars. One girls pussy was shaved clean and the other girl had some nicely trimmed hair. I am still hard thinking about it.
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:
Old 08-31-2010, 04:17 PM

Thanked 18,159 Times in 797 Posts
Default Traveling in North Carolina

In the 1980's, I was traveling in rural western Carolina, and as luck would have it, it was about 4:00pm and I was about the seventh or eighth car behind a very slow school bus that seemed to stop every time there was a straight stretch where we might be able to pass. It was slow going.

After one long stop where six or eight high schoolers got off the bus, while the caravan of cars waited behind, I noticed one cheerleader in a dark blue uniform looked nervous, and was cowering a bit. As the bus began to chug slowly up the hill and the kids began to scatter in different directions, the girl seemed glued to her spot just off the left side of the road. The cars on that side drove on by, but those of us behind the bus got a very slow start. In fact, I was so far back and the last car in line, so I was still not moving when the girl suddenly reached under her skirt and pulled down first lighter blue cheerleader-type tights( I think they are called lollypops) then some plain white panties. I was spellbound, still sitting waiting for the car in front of me to move. She started to go, looked at me as if she was embarassed to death, and fairly quickly jumped up and ran towards a farm house several hundred yards off the road. I saw her pulling up her underthings as she darted away.

It wasn't erotic, just sort of interesting seeing someone that embarassed.

That was the only time I have ever seen anything like it.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to delt For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2010, 08:06 PM

Thanked 16,092 Times in 1,115 Posts

My friend and I were on a bike ride one time. She had to pee, so we pulled over, she pulled down her pants, and peed. I saw everything--bush, labia, her pee. She convinced herself that I didn't see a thing (she is kinda dumb like that).
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2010, 07:08 PM

Default Old GF I finally got to see her pussy

A girl I dated in highschool, Leslie, and got to feel her pussy under her panties and slide a finger in a few times but never actually got a good view of it. We are still good friends and just the other day went out on a bike ride together and stopped to take a break and just relax. Sadly no messing around. She had to go pee and went a few feet away to my side and squatted and peed. she thought i was looking forward but i had my glasses on and i was looking to the side and staring at her sexy pussy and it made me instantly hard. Her pussy looks so nice and is perfectly smooth. I could not have asked for a better day.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Coastalm For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2010, 05:49 PM

Well our university football season is well under way, and so are the pee sightings (read my previous posts for my setup). A few notables:

On game #1 I got a good view of a girl who planted her ass right square across a missing slat in my fence and she peed for over 2 minutes I bet. I could smell her ass I was so close to her asshole! She had a sexy ass with a shaved pussy, but she still had some long, thin, and whispy hairs around her asshole she had missed. They were long and blonde, and her asshole had a real tight pucker. She had some puffy little pussy lips that were sexy too.

Four girls came back to pee and one of them farted pretty loud and they all started cracking up and making fun of her. They all had nice yams and I got good views of them all. Two were clean shaved, one had a landing strip that was brown, and one had a puffy/hairy black beaver that was so hot. They were drunk as shit.

I also got a an older woman who came back to pee behind the hedges who had a huge bush with a lot of gray in it. A bit unusual, but fucking sexy! I had 22 sightings on game one and 35 on game two. I will post more stories as I get the good views!
Old 10-03-2010, 02:05 PM

Thanked 1,586 Times in 67 Posts
Smile Round the corner

I live on the third floor with a good view of the alley. One evening about 3 am I woke up and heard talking. I saw three people, a guy and two girls, standing by a garage. Just as I was about to go back to bed I saw one of the girls walk away from the other, go around the corner of the garage, but still where I could see, and pull her pants down and pee. She was tall and blonde. She stood up, pulled her pants up, and went back to the others. I kicked myself for not having a camera. But I remember it clearly.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ssspender For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 06:46 AM

About 6 months ago I was staying in a mountain hut with some friends before going climbing. We had planned to meet another group of people at the hut in the morning. The door of the hut didn't shut properly and I woke up with a view straight through the crack in the door. There was a woman standing there with her back to the door. She was adjusting her jeans. I quickly worked out what was happening and shifted slightly for the best view. She pulled down her jeans and knickers, revealing a very toned pear-shaped bum. She squatted and pissed briefly, showing the slightest hint of pussy, while I stroked my hardening cock in my sleeping bag. She then finished and walked into the hut, upon which we all awoke (or pretended to wake). It was Fiona, a woman I had only met a couple of times. She was in her mid-30s, very pretty, and not the sort of person you'd expect to see pissing. When I walked outside in the sunshine I could see that it would be very easy to miss the crack in the door. I was lucky to be lined up in just the right position.

Another time in the mountains my girlfriend announced she had to pee and walked off about 5m and squatted with her back to us. We were with another couple who were very good friends of ours and the guy was told off by his girlfriend for looking! I couldn't blame him. My girlfriend was giving us a pretty explicit view.

Another time in the mountains (see a theme?) we were on a very steep section and another girl we were with had to go. She was in her early 20s, extremely fit, and very pretty. There was nowhere else to go, so she pissed right in front of me. Sideways unfortunately, so I only saw a hint of her bum.

Just remembered another one which happened I was camping. I was talking to another girl I hardly knew when she announced she had to piss. There was just the two of us standing together. "Can I watch?" I asked, joking (I was extremely drunk). "OK" she said, and squatted in the middle of the field. I was a bit taken aback and too drunk to appreciate it!
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to johnluck For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 11:17 PM

Post Dead Head Chick

Back in the early 90s I went with some friends to see the Grateful Dead at a stadium concert. We went early so we could spend a few hours partying in the parking lot before the show started. I knew it was going to be a good day when the first thing we saw after parking the car was a topless girl walking past. My friend politely asked if we could take her picture. She smiled but declined, so we honored her wish and didn't take any pictures. Later, we saw another topless girl playing frisbee with her friends. Of course there were many braless women - one in particular was VERY hot with a large rack and was wearing nothing but a pair of bib-overalls. Her breasts were spilling out both sides behind the "bib". Very sexy indeed!!

There was a small wooded area along the parking lot that we were in, so of course this became the outdoor bathroom. After drinking many beers, I wandered into the bushes and started to relieve myself, only to realize that a hippie chick was already squatting about four feet away. We both laughed and she didn't hide the fact that she was starring at my cock as I pissed. Since she was wearing a long "hippie" skirt, I could see much, but she did have nice braless tits jiggling around. I had several more similar encounters over the few hours before the concert started, but again couldn't see much because of the long skirts.

The exciting "pee" moment happened inside the stadium. The bathroom lines were long, especially for the Women's rooms, which as usuall had a line out the door. I had made my way to the Men's room. This one had the typical urinals and stalls, and a large circular sink in the middle. (The kind that had a fountain in the middle to wash your hands." Of course everyone was standing around that sink using it as a urinal and I stepped right up as soon as there was an empty spot.

Just then two girls came walking into the Men's room saying they couldn't wait for the line to the Women's room. As they headed for the stalls, you could see they were eyeing up every dick they could see. Some guy laughingly shouted that if the girls could watch us pee, then we should get to watch them. All the guys agreed and joined in prodding the girls. Much to everyone's surprise, one of the girls said "OK, your right!" She then lifted her skirt all the way up -- she wasn't wearing any panties. She quickly backed up to the sink directly across from me, bent over so her ass was hanging over the edge of the sink, and started to pee. She must have been holding it for a long time cause she seemed to pee forever. I saw everything - her pussy was in full view!! I even saw her brown-eye winking as she squeezed out the last drops!! She was a slim girl with a fine ass. Like most of the deadhead chicks back then, she didn't shave her pussy, but she was blonde so her bush was light and didn't obscure the view. A very erotic moment. All the guys were cheering her on and she was laughing the whole time. We tried to get the other girl to join in, but she was too modest and opted for one of the stalls.

I think the fact that this girl was so daring made it much more of a turn on. It always made me wonder what else she would do...
Old 10-06-2010, 04:06 PM

Talking

i saw a girl pee in her garden once.she let me watch.she knew i was turned on by the tint i had.she said to get her some tp and she let me wipe her vagina.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to 8-ball-dicer For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 01:53 PM

University football season has been astounding here. Lots of really nice weather, so big crowds and the girls are out in parking lots very early for the games drinking heavily. This last game, which started at 6pm our time, there was a big pickup truck parked just beyond my dad's fence and it had 2 kegs in the back. I knew this would be a good day! Sure enough, they attracted a large crowd of at least 60 and maybe 75 folks. About 3 hours in, and still about 2 hours before game time, the girls started needing to pee. The first group that came near my dad's fence was 6 girls! they came in behind the hedge and I heard one say "goddam it I have to pee so bad" and she was peeing even before she got into her squat. The other 5 were all getting into position and I was trying to find the best slat, crack, or knothole to look thru when one of them backed up against my favorite spot. It is a spot where the slat is broken off up t about 18 inches off the ground. This puts you eye level with a pussy and ass as she quats backed up to the fence. I got to see straight up into her pussy. She was hairy, jet black pubes, and and had a tight little dark brown asshole. She peed for an eternity and her pussy and asshole both puckered several times as she tried to get the last little drops off before pulling up her panties. 2 of the group stood guard, so they came in behind the first 4, and one was a hot little blonde about 25 years old and very tan. She had a bald beaver that was nice and puffy. I got a straight on view as she backed into the bushes and kind of faced the fence. She stared at her pussy the whole time she peed, I guess trying to miss her sandals as she peed. When she stood up, I got a nice view of her lips, which hung about 2cm. I think she may have seen me move through the slats. She did a double-take with a weird look on her face and kind of stared at the fence for a bit before walking away. I froze motionless until they walked back to the truck. I don't she was alarmed cos I must've seen 20 more girls visit my pee spot that day! Nice!!!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to capmandu For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012
homemade again

1m:17s

06-01-2006
piring2 Clip 2