photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-12-2017, 04:12 PM

1) I is called a penis, cock, dick, whatever but not "my thing"

2) I find it inconceivable that one single male has seen so many females urinating.

Just saying.
Old 03-13-2017, 05:55 AM

Thanked 3,278 Times in 389 Posts

1) I really don't care what people call it, it's not what I focus on in a story...

2) I've seen more females urinating than I can recount, it's not that big a deal in some parts of the world. Ever been to a music festival? The girls line up along the fence or whatever to pee by the dozens...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eviltwin For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 05:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nobby11 View Post
1) I is called a penis, cock, dick, whatever but not "my thing"

2) I find it inconceivable that one single male has seen so many females urinating.

Just saying.
1. I was not sure that I could use those words on here.
2. I am nearly 60 and there were not many reststops about in my younger days
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 12:27 PM

Default Trip to Bournemouth

My girlfriend and I where invited to one of her friends wedding in Bournemouth, (see:- At the Beach Hut). On route we had to drop my mother off at her younger brothers in Bath. We left home at about 1pm to go to Bath, and we arrived at about 5pm, after saying hello to all the family and having a cooked meal we did not leave until about 7:30pm. We had booked a small hotel about half way between Bath and Bournemouth for the night so that we could sleep and change into our best for the wedding at 10am at a church in Bournemouth. ( my mother asked if we had booked two rooms ?, I say yes {one at the hotel and one in Bournemouth Hee! Hee! }).
We where held up in traffic and when we got to the hotel for the night at just after 9pm the room was gone. So we drove on to Bournemouth. After an hour we decided to find a lay-by for the night, (the car needed fuel and all the petrol stations we pasted were closed for the night), after what seemed like miles we found a lay-by and pulled in.
It was dark and no traffic passing so my girlfriend jumped out to have a piss, with the car door open she stood facing to the front of the car and dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her back just pasted the rear door jam so all I could see was her knees and in the light from the interior light her piss stream, her stream jetted like as if she was pushing to get it out as it went up and down, went her stream stopped she bounced up and down for a long time before standing and turning into the car and look in the glove box for a small box of tissues that I had there, she grabbed two or three and standing up straight wiped her pussy and the her bum before placing the tissues on the ground, all the time I had a nice view of her pussy, (in those days she only used my hair clippers and a comb to trim her hair not to shave it off, once dry she pulled up her things and tipping her car seat back down got back into the car and we tried to get to sleep.
It was still dark when I awoke and as I did not want to get out into the cold and dark or to wake her I used my pee tube to pee in the car. ( see:- Peeing in my car)
Later when I awoke again it was light but misty, my girlfriend was the first to open the car door, to get out and this time with her back to me dropped her jeans and knickers and squatted with her bum to me and peed, before standing and wiping with one tissue that she placed on the ground, bending over and pulling up her knickers and jeans. Then jumping back in the car and closing the door.
We sat there for a time, (I had a morning hard-on) soon I got out of the car and walked around to her side to pee into the hedge. At this point I had two surprises. One this was not a lay-by but the entrance to a nice looking graveyard. The second was that she had not just peed the night before but had also had a poo, just by the rear car door. (This is the only time she had pooed outdoors in the hole of the 25 years I was with her)
Soon that I was done peeing we continued on to Bournemouth, stopping only once at another lay-by to change and pee, this one was a very quick squat but she had taken her jeans off to change before she peed.
Have you ever tried to change your trousers in the driving seat when you have three legs to deal with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-28-2017, 06:30 AM

Default In the backyard of the church

About 10 to 15 years ago I had to work 12 hour shifts 7 days a week at my job, and so I would pop into the church that I went too, to get things ready for the Sunday's at odd times of the week and day.
This was in the summer and I had popped out from work at my lunch time at 8 pm and into the church.
I was in the room at the base of the tower when I heard water running, (as there was no water supply in the church only a tap in the backyard) I thought it is not raining again is it?, Looking at the crack under the back door into the yard, I could see the heels of a pair of shoes and a puddle in-between them. I very quietly unlocked the door and opened it (inwards), there was a female peeing in the door way, ( she had had to climb over a 4 to 5 foot tall wall to get into this yard). She jumped up and tried to run around the corner of the tower with her jeans down and still peeing. I followed her and said you might as well squat and finish your pee, you do not what to get your jeans any wetter, she stopped moving and turned to face me, squatted to finish her pee, I asked her what she was doing in the yard, she said waiting for a friend, when she was done she stood up to pull her knickers and jeans up, giving me a good look at her pussy, she had long ginger hair and her pussy matched. She started to cry and asked, are you going to call the police, I said no and as she stood in the middle of the yard I got her a bucket and told her to fill it from the tap and wash her piss out of the door way, this she did. I then went and got the key for the padlock on the door out into the lane outside the yard, as I unlocked it I said to her why did you not pee into one of the four drains in the yard, as two of them could not be seen from the roads outside, but the door way could be seen, I said that sometimes my girlfriend pees it that one, (pointing to the one in the corner by the wall) so you will know now for next time, if there is a next time, with that she smiled and went out the door and away.
I locked the doors and finished my work before returning to my place of work. Later I went to the gents and thought about what I had seen earlier that evening.
The yard door and the outside toilet door are both locked, and on Sundays we would find knickers, condoms, needles and more in the yard to clean up. On the Sunday after the female was pissing in the door way as I got out of my car I could see over the wall and too the tower door way, there was something in it, I went through the church and opened the door, it was a small white paper bag with glass ampoules and a syringe, so that was the friend she had been waiting for.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-02-2017, 11:21 AM

Default Amsterdam

A few years ago on a trip to Amsterdam with a coach, we were being lead around the red light area as a group, when my girlfriend said ' a man just stopped his car, jumped out and pissed into the canal, shook the drips of and got back into his car and drove off, two other females in the group also saw him.
Later in the week we were all on a glass topped boat on the canals when on my girlfriends side of the boat at the landing place, a man just stood and peed from the landing place onto the glass roof of the boat, the gents loo on the landing place was only a hand basin. Later when we returned to the landing place one of the females in our group needed the loo and so went to the ladies only to find it too was only a hand basin (just use the canal as the toilet) but it was screened from the canal not like the gents. I do not know if she used it.

On the way to Amsterdam our coach stopped at a motorway services somewhere in France. After a bite to eat both me and my girlfriend went to the toilets, these were down a spiral staircase, past the little desk for the attenuate to collect the money, the first door was the ladies and my girlfriend went in the second door which was open was the gents, the toilet cubicles were down the right side of the room with the urinals down the left side, and wash hand basins to the left of the door.
The urinals had a mirror at about chest height running the full length of the room, I went to about the middle urinal and got it out and started to pee when a females voice said hello, I looked up into the mirror to see a female sat on the toilet in the cubicle behind me with the door wide open, she had her knickers around her legs and her dress up around her waist. ( I could not see anything between her legs for the shadow of her dress) she then said, you English and I said yes, as she spoke she stood up giving me a full view of her hair pussy, she whipped with a piece of toilet paper and to my greater surprise turned around to drop it into the toilet and to flush it, and so giving me a full look at her nice round bum, she turned back and slowly pulled up her knickers and then she walked out with her dress still up pulling it down as her walked out the main toilet door so I was still watching her bum as she left, she said bye.
By now I was having trouble peeing up hill and also putting it away after.

(Journey Back) On our coach there was a young couple who sat at the back by the emergency exit which they used as there own door on and off the coach, she wore light summer dresses above the knees and was always straddling him, facing him, at one stop as he sat on a bollard with her on him and she was bouncing up and down. I thought that she did not have any knickers on, ( was to find out that I was right). As they climbed up into the coach using this door and the haft-round foot holes in the side of the coach, she always went first and him second I got a look at a lot of her legs.
On the return journey the driver stopped in a lay-by on the motorway, to the front right of the coach across a small field was a old grey looking shed with two door ways, with WC in big white letter on it. Most of the women and my girlfriend got off the coach and went over to it. My girlfriend told me that there was no doors and just inside the door ways all there was was a hole in the ground, so she and some of the women just went around the back and squatted and peed.
At the back of the coach as I was getting off I saw the man open the door and the female climb over him and down and out. I walked along the side of the coach and around the back, just in-time to see the female climbing back up and in over the man, this is when I was proved right about no knickers for as she was at the top a gust of wind came and up went her dress giving me a good look at her bear bum. She got in and the door was closed, but on the ground by the wheel of the coach was a wet patch and a paper tissue, so she had got out to pee.

We drove on and stopped at the same services we stopped at on the way out, I went to the gents and this time as I peed the female attenuate came into the gents cleaning, but then she started to clean the mirror above the urinals, first to one side of me and then the other side and cleaned the bit of mirror in front of me while I was still peeing, I did not put any money in her dish on the desk as I though she had had her tip already.

More about Amsterdam, The Hotel later
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2017, 07:15 AM

Default Amsterdam cont. (The Hotel)

The hotel that we stayed in in Amsterdam was on the corner of a street of shops, the ground floor was a bar, above that was the restaurant, with the rooms along to the right above all the shops, on the left-hand side of the corridor it was all bedrooms, and on the right between bedrooms were single occupies toilets and also all the fire escapes. We had a room on the left, as you entered our room there was a wall about a metre long then the bedroom, beside the bed behind this wall partly hidden by a glass partition was only a wash-hand basin and a bidet, the bidet was in line with the gap in this partition.
On the first night I had to get up to pee so I just peed into the washbasin. In the morning as I was shaving my girlfriend keep-ed going to the room door and looking out to see if there was a queue for the toilets, as the time pasted she was getting desperate to pee, so I said you could pee in the bidet or wait for a toilet or wet your self. With that she dropped and stepped out of her pj bottoms and squatted over the bidet and peed and peed, I was watching her as the look on her face changed, when she was done I had other plans, and we were nearly late for breakfast.
She continued to use the bidet to pee and I the washbasin, for the rest of our stay.

Some years later I was on a trip to Canada with a female friend ( my girlfriend had broken it off with me). And we shared a room, this room was big, as you entered there was the door to the bathroom, then two double beds (we had one each) and a sitting area with a tv then a dinning area then big windows with a sitting area outside.
On the second night as my friend was in the bathroom changing her cloths the light went out so she was in the dark, I phoned the desk and someone fixed the lights while we were at dinner, but my friend would not close the bathroom door after that so if I sat up in my bed at the right angle I could see her in a big mirror on the wall opposite the bathroom door, I could see her getting in and out of her pj's and also the shower, but could not see the toilet, but I could hear her peeing, in the mornings it was like a water fall, this did at times mean that I had to stay in bed for sometime before I could get to the bathroom
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2017, 11:49 AM

Default Amsterdam cont. (Hotel cont.)

The toilets for the bar were under the stairs and had a sign for both men and women on the door, I went in to pee and as you entered there was a urinal up a big step, ( I think the step was to cover the waste pipe from the toilet) then to the left of the urinal was the toilet cubicle, the top of which was about waist high to me at the urinal and chest high to anyone in the cubicle.
The first time I peed I was there on my own, when I returned to my girlfriend in the bar I told her about the layout, Later when she needed a pee she got me to go with her so that no-one could stand at the urinal and look over the wall, as she was whipping another man came in and saw me watching her, I got a funny look from him as we left.
On another evening I went for a pee and as I was stood there on this step at the urinal a female came in and entered the cubicle and lifted her dress and dropped her knickers, I tried to look away but she started to talk to me so I looked her way, she was looking at me, and I started to get stiff, she saw this and giggled, as she stood up she turned to face me giving a great look at her neatly trimmed muff, I think she was deliberately taking her time to put her things right. After I returned to the bar and my girlfriend we saw the female at a table with more females and they were looking and giggling at us.
My girlfriend would not let me go to the toilet alone after that, but I was alright with that as she would pee also and I could watch that anyway.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to blob58 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 07:22 PM

Default Caught peeing

I was recently driving with a friend, the place we were heading was through some industrial/waste land on a quiet road.
On turning a corner we noticed a car parked up. On th eopposite side of the road was a girl, jeans and panties round her ankles, squatting and peeing in full view. Naturally we slowed down, she was in full flow but didn't seem too embarrassed to see us.
Certainly saw her! Clean shaven and very nice pussy. I still have the image in my head now and have had numerous wanks thinking of her
The Following User Says Thank You to whyayeman1980 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2017, 11:42 PM

Thanked 3,441 Times in 335 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelordskippy View Post
Just Last week I caught the postal lady peeing in my yard!

I live on a quiet street with lots of trees and hedges and such. My side yard is nice and private and hidden from view of the street and neighbours by trees and high shrubs.

I just happened to be doing some work in my back yard on a day off work when I walk around the corner of my house and catch the mail lady mid squat! Her back was to me so I got a good view of her bum and powerful stream. Since it was a quit a surprise I must have uttered something or gasped because she startled said "oh shit" and began pulling up her pants in mid stream. She began appollogizing and telling me that she just couldn't hold it any longer. I asked her to calm down and that I totally understand. I too had had jobs where I had no other choice tha to pee in someone's yard. She was still very embarrassed but I reassured her that I don't mind and in fact I routinely pee in the yard too to keep the deer from eating the flowers. She was still a little excited, I guess the postal service looks down on peeing on private property. So I kept reassuring her that it's not a big deal. I apologized for startling her and asked if she'd like to use my washroom to clean up. She did piss all over her pants after all. She agreed so I led her to the washroom. When she was done she admitted that she stops to pee in my garden frequently due to its privacy and the lack of public facilities in my neighbourhood. I told her that I didn't mind and she can continue to use my sideyard if she likes. It was a total fluke that I happened to be home after all. She thanked me and apologized again and went back to her route.

Crazy experience. She is a cutie. Kinda got a MILF thing going on. I happended to be home yesterday when she came by --- I was in the front yard this time. We exchanged hellos and she had a sheepish little smile on her face. Half embarrassment and maybe half flirtatious. She did not head off to me side yard this time.

It's tempting to spy on her in the future but I doubt I'll ever do that. Maybe I'll catch her again sometime.
I would be putting in a security camera.😀
The Following User Says Thank You to chuckfinly For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Big P plays 1

1m:20s

04-27-2022
OC01 Opening Credits

4m:59s

10-04-2008
Mature wife Sucks Huge BBC Beach

1m:37s

09-27-2018