uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 04-22-2018, 03:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by laylak View Post
what does your wife think of the attention?
She loves it. We’re all exhibitinists so no problem for us. Still fun to see the extra looks though :-)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
Yeah, it was the same for me and my wife a............... other people at the beach.
It is interesting about your opposite preferences. You are shaved because your wife wants it or you both? And she keeps bush because of you or she prefers?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to eclipsecz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 12:29 PM

Thanked 13,724 Times in 680 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baldswede View Post
She loves it. We’re all exhibitinists so no problem for us. Still fun to see the extra looks though :-)
let me know if you're coming to a sauna in the Skåne area and I'll come and have a look at her bush
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to laylak For This Useful Post:
Old 04-23-2018, 05:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by eclipsecz View Post
It is interesting about your opposite preferences. You are shaved because your wife wants it or you both? And she keeps bush because of you or she prefers?
Hi. The answer is both and both but I have to admit that it’s my wife who specifically wants me smooth. She says she prefers a cock without hair but she doesn’t like the look of a hairless pussy. I like the feeling of a hairy pussy against my smooth cock.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 04-24-2018, 06:08 AM

Thanked 9,324 Times in 351 Posts
Default Ostsee Therme

Yesterday I visited the "Ostsee Therme" in Scharbeutz - loveley!

There where several nice girls, showing their naked bodies! One, she was about 30 years old, was totally unshamed and walked around everywhere without any towel,

It was hard for me, not getting errekted!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SimonTabs For This Useful Post:
Old 04-25-2018, 03:34 PM

Thanked 13,724 Times in 680 Posts

I thought I should actually contribute a story to this thread, rather than just random chat. This is from Sweden rather than Germany, but this seems the most appropriate thread anyway.

I've been going to the "family" evening at a sauna in Sweden once a week now the last three weeks. It’s a small place that is split into a women's sauna and a men's sauna, but on family evening anyone can go anywhere. I've been there with my lesbian friend every week. You’re not allowed to go there as a single person.

One thing that's been really fun to observe is a British girl who came for the first time 3 weeks ago, and seeing her progress into public nudity.

Just like in the German saunas, swimwear is not allowed, but prudish people can wrap themselves in a towel. However to go into the sea the towel has to be dropped, of course. Most people don't wrap themselves in towels and have everything on display.

This British girl came with her Swedish boyfriend 3 weeks ago. Classic hipster couple, about 20 years old maybe. Brunette, slim but quite curvy. Cute face, chubby cheeks made her look younger than she is. She seemed a bit nervous, had her towel wrapped tight around her (as did her boyfriend) and seemed to do a double-take when she first came in and saw so much genitalia on display. This is a quite small sauna, fits maybe 15 people comfortably, and usually people chat a bit. I find out that he is a student nearby, and she's moved from England recently to be with him. This was her first time in a sauna. She seemed to find it too hot up on the top bench, she moved down a bit for the aufgus. People typically go between sauna and sea 3 times in maybe an hour or so, and then they’re done for the day. I didn’t manage to time my visits to the sea deck with British girl’s, so never saw her dip. But she was out for a dip several times so must have got naked. In the sauna however she still had the towel round her.

The next week when we went to the sauna British girl was already in there when we came in, and this time she just had the towel around her waist, so covering her pussy but not her tits. Her tits were on full display, C-cup I think, small pert nipples. She didn’t seem shy or nervous in any way, and was interacting with other fully naked people without the nervousness I’d seen the week before. Me and my female companion made some small talk with her. Our visits only overlapped by half an hour or so, so I didn’t see her having a dip this time either.

The third week in a row that we went to family evening at the sauna I was dearly hoping British girl would be there. She wasn’t there when we arrived, but strode in after half an hour or so with her boyfriend. She was totally naked, had the towel in her hand (one has to have a towel for sitting on). She had a cute dark-haired bush, neat but full. She seemed totally in her stride, talking with the regulars and running in and out for dips in the sea without any self-conciousness. At one point I went in the sea just after her, which meant ascending a staircase afterwards right behind her. What a beautiful sight, just a hint of her hairy lips between her legs from behind.

Apparently they are off travelling soon, British girl and her boyfriend. I hope to bump in to them a few more times before that. There were also two teen sisters at the sauna this last time with their parents, both of them naked and unashamed, but that’s a whole different story.
Old 04-28-2018, 01:41 AM

Quote:
let me know if you're coming to a sauna in the Skåne area and I'll come and have a look at her bush
We do live in Stockholm, so quite a journey to Skåne 😉
The Following User Says Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2018, 01:50 AM

Quote:
I thought I should actually contribute a story to this thread, rather than just random chat. This is from Sweden rather than Germany, but this seems the most appropriate thread anyway.

I've been going to the "family" evening at a sauna in Sweden once a week now the last three weeks. It’s a small place that is split into a women's sauna and a men's sauna, but on family evening anyone can go anywhere. I've been there with my lesbian friend every week. You’re not allowed to go there as a single person.

One thing that's been really fun to observe is a British girl who came for the first time 3 weeks ago, and seeing her progress into public nudity.

Just like in the German saunas, swimwear is not allowed, but prudish people can wrap themselves in a towel. However to go into the sea the towel has to be dropped, of course. Most people don't wrap themselves in towels and have everything on display.

This British girl came with her Swedish boyfriend 3 weeks ago. Classic hipster couple, about 20 years old maybe. Brunette, slim but quite curvy. Cute face, chubby cheeks made her look younger than she is. She seemed a bit nervous, had her towel wrapped tight around her (as did her boyfriend) and seemed to do a double-take when she first came in and saw so much genitalia on display. This is a quite small sauna, fits maybe 15 people comfortably, and usually people chat a bit. I find out that he is a student nearby, and she's moved from England recently to be with him. This was her first time in a sauna. She seemed to find it too hot up on the top bench, she moved down a bit for the aufgus. People typically go between sauna and sea 3 times in maybe an hour or so, and then they’re done for the day. I didn’t manage to time my visits to the sea deck with British girl’s, so never saw her dip. But she was out for a dip several times so must have got naked. In the sauna however she still had the towel round her.

The next week when we went to the sauna British girl was already in there when we came in, and this time she just had the towel around her waist, so covering her pussy but not her tits. Her tits were on full display, C-cup I think, small pert nipples. She didn’t seem shy or nervous in any way, and was interacting with other fully naked people without the nervousness I’d seen the week before. Me and my female companion made some small talk with her. Our visits only overlapped by half an hour or so, so I didn’t see her having a dip this time either.

The third week in a row that we went to family evening at the sauna I was dearly hoping British girl would be there. She wasn’t there when we arrived, but strode in after half an hour or so with her boyfriend. She was totally naked, had the towel in her hand (one has to have a towel for sitting on). She had a cute dark-haired bush, neat but full. She seemed totally in her stride, talking with the regulars and running in and out for dips in the sea without any self-conciousness. At one point I went in the sea just after her, which meant ascending a staircase afterwards right behind her. What a beautiful sight, just a hint of her hairy lips between her legs from behind.

Apparently they are off travelling soon, British girl and her boyfriend. I hope to bump in to them a few more times before that. There were also two teen sisters at the sauna this last time with their parents, both of them naked and unashamed, but that’s a whole different story.
Nice story! We would love to hear more about the teen sisters as well some time. We were at our ”sauna club” last week (we usually go there every other week) and it was quite crowded (only couples allowed).
All types of bodies and ages.
What was quite obvious is that in Sweden (at the moment at least) it’s the -40 women who (by far) have the most bush.
+40 women - fully shaved or landing strip
-40 women - full bush or trimmed
+40 men - fully shaved or trimmed
-40 men - fully shaved

We saw/met about 25 couples last time and about 15 was +40 and about 10 was -40

Have a great wknd!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Baldswede For This Useful Post:
Old 04-29-2018, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horngry View Post
You can tell me - what kind of experiences you want to hear - and I will tell about them
What about recommendations for identifying good spas and times to visit? Many times Ive gone in germany there are almost nobody there, and all only old.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sonera For This Useful Post:
Old 05-01-2018, 08:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonera View Post
What about recommendations for identifying good spas and times to visit? Many times Ive gone in germany there are almost nobody there, and all only old.
Having been in many German saunas over the years, my tips are these:

- don’t go during the day on weekdays - generally speaking, mostly pensioners will be there. Go in the evenings, or on weekends.
- the younger crowd prefers to go to those larger thermal complexes that include a swimming pool section (with bathing suits) and a separate sauna section (nude). Examples are Therme Erding and Kristallbad Ludwigsfelde. That crowd likes to have more active fun in the former and then relax in the latter. You will find a younger crowd in such places than in smaller, sauna-only establishments.
- go on colder months rather than warmer ones.

Having said all that: upmarket, sauna-only places located in small towns will also have a sizeable younger crowd in winter evenings - Satama Sauna is one example among many.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brock Landers For This Useful Post:

Tags
hot tub, sauna

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s