uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-26-2021, 01:07 PM

Thanked 2,140 Times in 125 Posts
Default Teasing or serious

In my first post you can tell years ago my wife was not adverse to topless tanning. She is conservative a majority of the time. Depending on the situation and location she will and can be very provocative and sexual in actions and apparel. It is rare but happens.

After posting that my two friends had occasions to see my wife's tits I have had it on my mind since. We have been married a long time and I have no issues with anyone seeing any exposed skin of her's no matter how intimate. I always found it comical to an extent watching people go out of their way to walk by or set up close as she tanned topless.

Now the reason for this post. I found it somewhat arousing listening to my friends talk about and describe how they felt seeing my wife's bare breast up close and personal. This also had me recall times on the boat, on the beach and by our pool when she was observed topless. I have had several alone sessions since to these thoughts. So I decided to tell my wife about my friends and thoughts.

That time presented itself Saturday evening. We were sitting by our pool relaxing in the sun. I look at my wife in her bikini and think about all the above. She has the string untied from her neck. The cups of the top are folded down exposing the top half of her tits and half her nipples. I joked and said with that much nipple out you may as well go topless. She responded with, if anyone comes around unannounced I will be able to pull the top up and cover quickly. We have several friends that will show up unannounced.

With that, I said, well I know a few friends that have seen you topless up close and personal. She was initially shocked and embarrassed as I related the times as they were related to me. After back and forth talking she kept asking about the details of both giving descriptions and admiration of her breast. She went from embarrassed to proud of her tits giving the proper reactions. She asked what I thought about people we know seeing her exposed. I told her of my thoughts and the several times I spent alone handling my arousal.

After some small talk she untied the back of her top and laid back topless. She said if you don't mind then I don't either.

She stayed topless the remainder of the day. The difference was when she is topless by our pool she is constantly aware of her surroundings, neighbors visitors etc... Saturday she was casually walking into the pool and out never covering as usual nor checking her surroundings. Nothing was discussed till Sunday.

Granted after we turned in for the night I was so aroused I couldn't wait to have sex. I was a slight bit too excited the first time so had to go back for seconds.

Sunday as we were drinking coffee my wife asked if her being topless had anything to do with my initial performance. I told her it had everything to do with it. I followed that with if we didn't get a round two I would have had to have a solo session. This really excited her. She said it's nice to hear that after as long as we have been together her body still turns me on. I confessed it was a real turn on to watch her walk around so confidently topless not checking neighbors or visitors. She admitted she was nervous most of the time but got comfortable towards the end.

I asked if this was something to expect more. She ended with, we will see. After each inquiry by me the answer was we will see.
Old 08-26-2021, 04:16 PM

Thanked 1,199 Times in 109 Posts

She sounds like fun! Would you share a pic of her? By the pool maybe? 💋
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to atina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-03-2021, 11:10 AM

Default Got my answer

I arrived home at 6 p.m. my wife had been in the pool and changed clothes to her evening attire. She was wearing a pair of short loose pink running shorts no underwear. The best way to describe the shorts would be when she sits gaps form at both legs giving a peek at her light brown landing strip and partial pussy view. Really short and loose at the thighs. She claims they are comfortable. Her top is a tan oversized cover she uses over swimsuits and other clothing. When standing hangs just below her butt. The fabric is very thin but allows me to see the hint of her areola and nipples. Correct lighting and no hints, you see nipples. Also has a deep v-neck exposing plenty of cleavage. The thin fabric gives the impression of permanent nipple pokies. So I am distracted.

We sit in the den talking about the day. I really hear noting as she is sitting across from me and I'm looking at her partial pussy exposed and her tits clearly visible. At one point she asked if I was listening and I had to voice my distractions. She just smiled and kept talking. Her cell phone rings and she leaves the room talking.

Later she returns saying that Jen called. Tim and Jen live ten minutes down the road. Jen is visiting family and said her house alarm notified her. She could not get Tim on the phone and requested that I go check on the house. I agreed and started putting on my shoes. My wife said she would ride with me. I mentioned her current clothing situation. She turned, looked in the mirror and said you can barely see anything and we will be right back. I asked if Tim was there. She smiled and said I guess that's a chance I'll have to take.

I have the top and doors off my jeep wrangler so she requested we take it. Off we go. The seat belt between her tits really pushed the fabric tight making her nipples clearly visible. I mention this and she said, eyes on the road. I also enjoyed the wind blowing up her shorts exposing her pussy. Tim lives about a hundred yards off the road so as I go down his driveway I see his truck. I mentioned this to my wife with no response. I park a good bit from his truck and tell my wife to stay at the jeep till I look around. She gets out and stands by the front side of the jeep.

I walk to the house knock no answer. Door was unlocked. I walk inside no one there. I come out and tell her I will go around the house to check. As I come around the garage towards the driveway I say, looks good nothing to see here.

All this happened at once. When I finished saying looks good nothing to see. My wife lifts her top and flashes me her tits. As she does this, Tim walks out of his shop that is to my left facing my now flashing wife. She says as she had the top over her face, well then how does this look. Before I can say anything Tim starts clapping and said looks damn good from here. My wife jerks her top down as she squeals a few oh my Gods and why are you here. Tim smiling answers I live here. After some additional discussion about why he was there not answering his cell and the house Alam and his wife's call, everything calmed.

My wife stands with her arms crossed over her tits as we talk. Turns out Tim entered the house for a beer and was late turning off the alarm and left his phone in the house as he worked tying flies for fishing in his shop. My wife asked why he waited so late to come out. He smiled and said I saw you guys pull up through the window but stopped when you got out of the jeep. Turns out he was standing at the window looking at my wife's nipples shinning through her top in the fading light. She said, so you were looking out the window the entire time. Smiling he said yes. He saw me through the window in the door rounding the house and decided he watched her enough and walked out. He said that her showing us her tits was just an unexpected bonus. My wife said I did not show you my tits I flashed my husband. He said maybe so but I really enjoyed both shows very much. She said nothing.

Tim asked if I want a beer since I was there a to come see the flies he has finished. My wife did not move her arms from their position. Tim said to her, you know I spent five long minutes looking at you in that top as you stood here, covering now seems pointless. I followed that with, you did say that's a chance you will take if Tim was here. Tim and I walked to the shop as my wife headed to the house to get two beers and visit the bathroom.

She returns beer's in hand covering nothing. Tim's smiled as she handed us the beers and said that's better, they even look better up close. She quickly cover with her hands and said stop talking about it. Tim responded that it was just a compliment. As we reviewed his work she eventually dropped her hands. We spent another fifteen minutes talking in the shop with her nipples clearly visible not making any attempt to cover. She actually participated in conversation.

We decided to head home. Tim walked my wife to her side of the jeep. I'm sitting in the drivers seat ready as she steps up and in. Jeeps lifted. She slides down into the seat with Tim beside her. I assumed he was trying to see if the v-neck would expose her tit as she put on the seatbelt. She pulled on the seatbelt as she did Tim said smiling, I guess I don't have to wonder any more if the carpet matches looking between her legs. She quickly pulled her top between her legs and said let's go home now.

When we got home I asked her to get in the jeep again so I can see what Tim saw. She did. Not sure if it was exact but as she sat down her shorts rode up and over exposing a portion of her landing strip and part of the top portion of her pussy. She looked down at what I was looking at and said, oh my God, I guess I just showed Tim everything I have. We laughed.

We made us each a drink and adjourned to the pool. She was slow to talk about what transpired but the more we talked the more enthusiastic she asked questions. She was thrilled that she took the chance by going. Not really embarrassed but said when she went in the house she looked in a mirror and saw how much Tim had already seen and decided to just act like she was fully dressed. She said watching Tim continually look at her in the shop aroused her.

Before we got through talking we both removed our shorts and she was riding me like she was going to win the entire rodeo. She had the fastest orgasm of her life. Maybe two strokes and she started moaning and quaking. Once subsided, she continued. My crotch and legs are soaked. As she continued riding I ask if her exposure got her to this point. Response was Mmmmhumm. I gave it a minute. I said, you know Tim is in the house right now pleasuring himself to seeing you. Jesus, she blasted off into another more intense orgasm that lasted so long I could not hold back and I let loose rope after rope in her. After she was laying on my chest as my dick finally softened and fell limp from her. Several minutes later we are in the pool.

I said, if someone seeing you exposed can induce this reaction every time I am going to request this daily. She agreed somewhat. Now I am going to read more post on exposing but safely.
Old 09-23-2021, 02:55 PM

I have an update!!!!!

My wife and I have had many discussions on what has transpired recently with her accidental exhibition. We both agreed that it was in fact a big arousal for both. During discussions I would inquire about any future opportunities. She remained positively vague but would participate in hypothetical situations to the point we would adjourn to the bedroom. Thank you to those who post on ways to expose the wife. Reading the post gave me plenty to discuss.

Fast forward to Saturday. We are home discussing the day. We decide to spend the day outside by the pool alone having the occasional drinks and snacks. No grilling or work. Before noon we have a small bar prepared and a tray of meats, cheese and vegetables plus dip. So the sunning reading and listening to music began. After maybe an hour, my wife looked at me and said, it looked as though our neighbor is away so I may lay out topless. Not sure if that is exactly what was said but the result was my wife removed her bikini top and resumed reading her book.

For the next several hours she rotated front to back to front tanning topless never attempting to cover herself. The only time she covered was when she would get up to go inside. She would stand and wrap a towel around herself go inside, come back and place the towel on the chair and resume positions. I was enjoying her casual nature getting in the pool and back or just lounging topless.

We only have one neighbor that can see over our fence from his second story widows. They are older in their early 60's and unlikely to care what's going on at our pool to have a look. Our lots are two acre lots and the other neighbors house has no upstairs and positioned on the far side of the lot and down a slope so no real chance to see our pool. So as we lay there I say, what if Charles (our neighbor) is actually home looking at you through that window. She reacted putting her hands over her tits. I laughed. She said I got so relaxed I forgot to pay attention. Soon she was back to casual. I asked if it really bothered her that much. She said that she just didn't want him thinking bad of her. I responded with if he actually cared enough to look out that window he would definitely not think bad thoughts. She smiled and threw a piece of ice at me.

So it's mid afternoon around three p.m. my phone rings. It's Tim. I have him on speaker. He asked if I was home, I said yes. We had some small talk. My wife went inside. He was repairing some fencing and other things around his property and asked to borrow several pieces of my equipment. I agreed. He said he would be over but would be thirty minutes. I said no problem. Later my wife returns unwrapping her towel asking what Tim wanted. I told her to borrow equipment and would be here in about thirty minutes. She reached on the ground to retrieve her bikini top. I asked what she was doing. She said putting on her top before Tim arrived. I proposed the following.

I said why not remain topless and look like you are sunning unaware he was here. She said nothing just laid her bikini cups loosely on her tits. A few minutes she asked you really think I should. I smiled and said, well, he saw more than tits last time. She smiled. I received a text from Tim saying will be a little later. I responded no problem.

We laid there quietly. My wife said, how should I do this if I decide to go through with it. My mind was now racing through all the post I read on OCC. I decided to push her. I said get in the pool, loosen the sides of your bottoms, return. Lay down and let's see.... after what felt like an eternity on silence, she got up and into the pool. Swam a few laps, floated, swam a few and walked out holding the strings to the wet bottoms. She sat down swung her legs onto the chair, scooted up and said how do I look. She has on a red string bikini bottoms with black polka-dot pattern. I stand up looking down at her. The top of the triangle is just above her landing strip that she keeps neatly trimed over a smooth hairless pussy. The bottoms were loosely wrinkled over her mound, legs tight together. Her nipples are diamond hard. I said good god. Sexy as hell.

Only words spoken were can I have another drink. I made two. She killed hers. Twenty minutes later other spoken words, I need a refill. I quickly obliged. A long time of silence later Tim text, be there in fifteen. I told my wife. She asked for another drink. My wife is a light weight drinking, two three drinks in a row she's drunk. I ask if she was sure. She said if you want me to do this you won't ask that question. She requested a small towel also. I kept my mouth shut, handed her the drink and headed inside for the towel. I returned.

Her chair was almost but not quite fully reclined. She took the towel, rolled it, removed her hat, she placed it across her sunglasses over eyes. She said, do not talk to me when Tim arrives, you two whisper and I will act like I'm alone with no one around, she smiled. I agreed. Towel across her eyes. She asked if her bikini bottoms were good. I said, you could look more comfortable if your legs were not so straight and pressed together. She moved her left leg over and slightly bent her right leg. This opened a gap between her legs I could fit my hand almost flat across her pussy. The wet bottoms stayed bunched together leaving mostly her slit covered but both sides of her pussy partially exposed. How about now. Beyond sexy. I excused myself to go wait on Tim.

Maybe five minute he arrives I walk out to meet him. We talk about what he was doing and what he needed. A generator and my auger. Both takes two to carry/load. We have to walk past the pool and my wife to get to the storage building I have most of my equipment stored. As we reach the fence and open the gate, I act surprised and quietly close it and turn to Tim. I act scared and say, shit, my wife is sunning topless by the pool. A big grin came across Tim's face, he said really. I said yes, we better let me let her know you are here. Tim, still smiling, said, hell I've already seen her tits once, how mad can she be. I said, let me look. I actually look and she's still in her position towel over eyes.

I say quietly, ok, she has her eyes covered for the sun, be quiet and let's go quick. Still smiling Tim said, gotcha. In we walk. Tim walks beside me. We look like two school kids trying to sneak out of class. We round the pool and now just at the foot of her chair. Tim stopped , I stopped. We are looking at her quietly. She has one arm behind her head the other at her side. We are staring at her two bare tits glistening with a fresh coat of sunscreen. I pan down and oh my God. While I was gone she obviously tried to drunkenly sunscreen and adjust her bottoms. The bottom half of her light brown landing strip is clearly exposed along with the upper right side of her pussy and a portion of the top of her slit.

She obviously tried to adjust the bottoms but did a poor job. Tim, looks at me, I whisper, she's been drinking so be quiet. Tim whispers, I'm about to cum in my pants. I grab his arm and we walk to the building. Speaking louder, Tim asked if she lays out topless often. I said sometimes. Louder, he said, I can see most of her pussy. I tell him to be quiet. As we are getting the generator he proceeds to tell me that he saw her pussy at his house as she sat in the jeep but this view is better. We are carrying the generator past her. He whispers, I have lost twenty or thirty nuts masterbating to her tits and pussy from earlier, now I'm gonna lose hundreds. I couldn't help it and laughed a little loudly.

We get to his truck and load the generator. On purpose ask, you want to come back tomorrow and get the auger. Hell no, let's get it. I try to sound like I'm trying to maintain modesty for my wife saying I would bring it later. He would have none of it almost begging to go back. I fake reluctantly agreed. We entered the gate I made a little noise to let her know. As we wal around the pool she stirs. She moves her arm a little and her hips over slightly. We again stop at her feet. Her tits were still glistening and beautifully displayed. Panning down, her bikini bottoms must have moved as she moved her hips. Now just a small bit of her landing strip peaked out of the bottoms but the right seem had somehow rolled over exposing her entire slit and the entire right side of her smooth lip.

Tim whispered descriptions and compliments over and over. We stood there for a good three or four minutes. Tim even took a step to the end of the chair and leaned over to look closely. I grabbed the back of his shirt and pulled him towards the building. Not really whispering, Tim said it's all he can do to not soil his underwear with a load. I laughed. Not smiling he said I'm serious. We get the auger, which is heavy and repeat the trip. No pause this time just staring as we pass.

We load the auger. Tim asked if he could get the gas also. I said you just want to see my wife, you got gas at home. He again almost begged to get the gas. I relented but said if we get caught I will kill him. We repeat, we stop at her feet. Tim spends a few minutes looking her over before turning to me and whispered done. We got to get the gas. Inside the building Tim said in a normal voice no whisper. Look at this mess I made. He pulled his shorts down. He had a huge wet stain from the waistband down the front. We both laughed.

We got the gas. As we walked past we paused at her feet. I whispered louder, you better get moving before you mess your underwear up again. While we walk away he said in a low non whisper, two more minutes and I would have cum again.

We stood by his truck talking. He knows what a light weight my wife is drinking. I excused everything to alcohol and that he can not tell anyone. He readily agreed. In passing I said maybe one day he may have an opportunity to repay with his wife. He said you are right, fair is fair. He reached in his truck, played with his phone and said look at these I took last week. He had six or seven pictures of his wife in various positions naked. Spread eagle on the bed, on all fours from behind, fresh out of the shower, and the last, a picture of his dick half way in her pussy taken while fucking her from behind up close. After a full long review, I said I believe I got the best of that deal. Tim said maybe so but I've seen the real thing twice. We agreed to keep it quiet and possibly share again.
Old 09-24-2021, 11:53 AM

I guess I should include the most important part for me, my conversation with my wife and results.

After Tim left, I walked back. My wife was still in the same position, towel over sunglasses/eyes. As I approached, she quietly asked, did Tim leave. I said yes. She sat up, adjusted her bikini bottoms. I reset the back of the chair to its original position and I sat down in my chair. Her first words were, maybe I should have stopped after the first drink. We both laughed. She was inebriated.

My first question was, how did you know Tim was not with me this time. She smiled and said after we passed the first time she adjusted the towel so she could look out the bottom of her glasses and see us.. I was shocked that she did that. I assumed she would keep her eyes closed the whole time. She could not see us the first time but could here every word we whispered, even in the building.

During our talk, I kept getting tickled at her. She is drunk. She asked for me to move the umbrella over us, tired of sunning. While I move the umbrella, she jumps in the pool. I sit. She walks back clumsily and sits.

She said that when I left to meet Tim, she decided to spray on some sunscreen not knowing how long she would be in this position in the sun. We noticed. She also tried to readjust her bikini after sunscreen. I noticed. I told her how much more she had exposed. She said she assumed as much by hearing Tim tell me that he could see her pussy. She also asked if I really think he had pleasured himself to her earlier exposure like he said. I told her as many times as he stated times four. She just smiled.

I asked her if she was embarrassed at any point. She said she was the whole time but also excited, aroused and scared all at the same time. She also said that her current condition help her make additional decisions.

Her words again. After we went through the gate, she thought about all Tim had said and about already seeing her pussy so she decided to adjust her bottoms more so he might get a better view. I described the view, I was shocked with her response. She said in a disappointing aaawww, I tried to pull the one seem completely over. I said you gave a full enough show. She watched Tim and I at her feet the second time. She couldn't see our faces but did see Tim's face bend down looking at her tits and pussy. She actually remembered all Tim's comments and said she thought we were never going to move.

She almost got up after we left the second time but decided to wait till I returned alone. She said she wanted to jump in the pool so bad to cool off at that point. She was glad she didn't because she saw us return together a third time. She said she had adjusted her legs a little wider. I told her we didn't notice, maybe because we could already see all she had between her legs. She laughed. She said that the third time we only paused a few minutes.
She asked if Tim really did cum in his underwear or was he just bored looking. I described what he had showed and confirmed that he definitely soiled himself. I also told her he would have spent hours viewing her but I told him we had to be quick or we will get caught.

She again asked if he really orgasmed just by looking at her. I told her that he had absolutely done it and was proud of it.

After a thorough talk we adjourned to the bedroom. I can only describe what transpired there as marathon. My wife is normally happy with one session maybe two and done. After giving her three separate sessions each ending with me having less energy. She came back for a forth. I literally had sex in every imaginable position on our bed and off. She had drained me to the point I was hard with nothing left to give but a hard dick.

I had chalked up the marathon session and exposure as a one time drunk thing as I had coffee the next morning. Later my wife enter the den in a t-shirt only walking slowly and gently. As she sat she said that was the best sex last night of our entire marriage but I think you damaged my vagina as she smiled. I told her it really was but I was exhausted. We agreed sex that morning was off the table. I asked how she felt about what transpired.

She said she was laying in the bed thinking just that. She said that Tim has practically naked now twice and that was enough. I knew that was coming. She said on the other hand if she was not opposed to other suggestions we had discussed if at the right time and place away from home. I smiled and said it looks like we need to make a few road trips soon. She smiled and agreed.

I will continue reading ways to expose your wife.
Old 10-05-2021, 11:12 AM

I was reading on "ways to expose the wife". I came across several post to ride the highways in differing stages of undress. I find this intriguing.

My wife and I tend to travel a lot. A three or four hour drive is not uncommon. Normally I listen to a podcast or a book as I do all the driving. My wife will inevitably sleep till arrival to our destination.

I brought this up in conversation as we will be driving around six hours one way this weekend to visit family. She had many questions. She was only receptive to the idea of possibly topless but had questions and I could not answer.

1) Can large commercial trucks see a passenger topless as you pass.
It seems in the post I read it's hit or miss. She was adamant that she may do this but did not want it to look purposely done.
I responded that from what I can tell the taller trucks can see. Correct me if I am wrong.

2) She was concerned that a truck driver would call law enforcement.
I saw nothing in the post about any issues. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3) She wanted to know how to do this without looking like she is showing her tits on purpose.
I only said if you sleep then it shouldn't matter.

Again, she was positive about attempting this but her main concerns were above.

I have several vehicles to choose from. She will definitely be most comfortable in our truck. It's a large four door truck with a four inch lift. She seemed receptive to the truck because of its height compared to pedestrian traffic. Jeep wrangler, dodge challenger, chevy Tahoe. All vehicles have tinted windows except my truck. Any ideas on safety and how to would be appreciated.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2021, 08:32 PM

Thanked 26,492 Times in 1,271 Posts

My wife has not flashed her boobs to truckers, but....she usually dresses minimally on car trips in the summer, sleeveless knits, jean skirt, sandals, usually no bra and she usually wears panties. She has this bad habit if I'm driving, she lowers her seat until she is reclining, the puts her bare feet up on the dash. I warn her that if the airbags ever go off it will kill her. When she is in that position her skirt rides up and her panties are on full display and she wears either lacy panties or a thong. I will get airhorn greeting when we pass a big truck, I guess they enjoy the view.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to piecenick For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2021, 10:50 PM

Default Trucker tips

Hi,
I can actually answer both questions. I drove a truck for 25 years and we have had many highway shows.
As a driver, the passenger view is decent for top half viewing, but need a position of seat to get the most exposure. It's more important to have a truckers attention in order for them to really look. Like an extra little bit of light when dark and going by the trucker slow enough to get there attention. We have never had any experience with authorities, but a CB is beneficial to hear the chatter.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to findus4view For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2021, 11:05 PM

Thanked 1,173 Times in 64 Posts

[QUOTE=Countrylivin;3035233]I was reading on "ways to expose the wife". I came across several post to ride the highways in differing stages of undress. I find this intriguing.

My wife and I tend to travel a lot. A three or four hour drive is not uncommon. Normally I listen to a podcast or a book as I do all the driving. My wife will inevitably sleep till arrival to our destination.

I brought this up

1) Can large commercial trucks see a passenger topless as you pass.
It seems in the post I read it's hit or miss. She was adamant that she may do this but did not want it to look purposely done.
I responded that from what I can tell the taller trucks can see. Correct me if I am wrong.

2) She was concerned that a truck driver would call law enforcement.
I saw nothing in the post about any issues. Correct me if I'm wrong.

3) She wanted to know how to do this without looking like she is showing her tits on purpose.
I only said if you sleep then it shouldn't matter.

1) Yes they can see, I've done this quite a few times on long road trip and in Downtown cruising. I had a small car with tints so I can't speak for having a truck but mine was still transparent to see in.

2) So far, I've had truckers honk, gave me a thumbs up, and a few cars trying to drive side by side. You may get a stink eye from a female from time to time but most just smiles.

3) Many ways but at the same time if she is showing, it already looks like on purpose. Try see through white tank top, crotchet, or a button up but of course leave it unbutton and make it seem like a slip.

The easy part is showing off in the car while driving. What you do between you leave your house till your destination is what you can make things interesting. A few things are, pump gas in her outfit, drive thru, maybe bottomless, or total nude for a little time. If you get a hotel, maybe pizza dare or room service.

Look forward to hear your next adventure. Good luck and have fun!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Srey For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2021, 11:30 AM

Thanks to those who have responded. Any insight to this activity is much appreciated. This activity seems to have a wide range of ways to expose through my research.

My wife and I discussed the trip planned for this weekend last night prior to me seeing any responses and research. At the end of our discussion she brought up what I thought about her reservations. She actually said if we take my truck she would be willing to ride with her tits exposed. I asked why. She said at that height the chances of anyone seeing her other than taller trucks would be zero. I asked how she would know for sure. She smiled at me and said that she parked my truck. She took my challenger rolled slowly by and could now see in the passenger window. She then did the same with her Tahoe with the same results.

She obviously had been thinking about this after my suggestion. She was positive only taller vehicles will have a view. Her only hesitation now is what if a driver calls any law enforcement. My only response was if the exposure looked accidentally casual, why would seone call. She is still concerned with this but all other reservations seem gone after her experiments with our vehicles.

After our conversation, I looked up this subject and found nothing that related to getting pulled over for exposing tits. After hearing my wife experiment with our vehicles, I have decided to do the same with my truck. I will go by a friend's trucking company and park beside a truck. I want to see at what point a class 8 commercial truck can see into the drivers seat and seat positions.

Looks like Friday morning may be the start of a new adventure.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Countrylivin For This Useful Post:

Tags
voyeur

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s