uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 03-30-2020, 06:47 AM

Thanked 9,743 Times in 321 Posts
Default I watch as my wife gets a nude massage

This was a holiday experience from a couple of years ago - we were in Cyprus. My wife, T, is a proper MILF - early 50s but with a great firm petite body, great thighs, nice full tits with large nipples, long, dark brunnete hair and a striking pretty face (I have posted quite a few pic's of her on here over time). Anyway, back to what happened!....there was a little outfit on the edge of the beach that did massages. TBH, not much more than a fabricated shack!...T had been saying for a few days that she really fancied a massage and eventually I persuaded her to go and check it out...but she said she wanted me to be there too. T was wearing a white sarong, with a pink bikini underneath.

Inside, this middle aged Cypriot chap was the one who did the massages. Price seemed ok, so T decided to go for it - guy led us from frontage into the main area at the back, which contained just a massage bench, a couple of battered old plastic chairs and a curtained off area at the back where the guy indicated that T could get prepared....and then added in broken English, that most ladies kept their bikinis on, but some went nude and it was ok either way.

I sat in one of the chairs....T looked undecided, looked at me..I just shrugged - adding the comment "your call, love, strip off if you want"....she didn't answer, but I could see she was still undecided as she went behind the curtain.

Well, you might guess, I was mightily pleased when she emerged in just a towel...and her wink to me told me that she was naked underneath. The guy indicated for her lay on the massage bench...which she did - on her front - then, without any indication, the guy moved forward and opened the towel to reveal T's lovely naked back, bum and legs.....my heart was pounding as he poured oil all along her nude body and made no hesitation as his hands were straight onto her body, rubbing her back, arms, neck, over the sides of her tits...before kneading her arse, her upper thighs and calves, lifting each leg into the air, at which point he would have got a perfect view of her smooth, shaved, pussy lips.

Bloody hell, was I hard!!, especially when he indicated for her to turn over, which she did with no hesitation, allowing the guy a perfect view of her full frontal nakedness! He uttered something and looked at me...I took it that he was complimenting her lovliness.

OMG I thought, any second now his hands will be all over her! and sure enough he poured oil all over her tits, tummy and thighs and got immediately to work on her shoulders and arms...seeming to take an age...almost teasing us both...before he started kneading those beautiful tits of hers. Her nipples looked like they might explode....and the guy, wearing just t-shirt and shorts, made no attempt to hide the obvious hard-on in his shorts either.

At that moment, I was surprised and shocked as the door opened and another guy came in....the two Cypriots then proceeded to have what looked like a totally straight forward, matter-of-fact conversation as he carried on with the massage...then the other guy just left, looking at me and giving me a thumbs-up and wink...clearly appreciating my wife's body!!

T looked a bit shocked too, but was too much enjoying herself as the guy carried on...massaging her thighs, her calves...sliding his fingers all the way along her legs, clearly making contact with her pussy on the upper stroke......T was just purring...I was loving the show...only just resisting the mad urge to get my cock out and wank furiously at the view on front of me!

But I kept my cool somehow...and then the unexpected – without directly fingering her pussy, just a little circular pressure on her mound with the flat of his hand, T just shuddered and let out a long, low moan…I was amazed – lost for words – she had orgasmed right there. I had never experienced anything like it – for the first time I had watched another man make my wife orgasm….was it horny watching that guy just rubbing his hands all over my wife's naked body, but that he had actually made her cum, without even fingering her c*nt was off the scale.

T got up, went to the curtains to put her bikini & sarong back on...but just before she did so, she gave the guy a quick peck on the cheek and smiled as she clocked the bulge in his shorts!

Needless to say. it was straight back to our hotel room for mad, wild fucking...we were both SO horny & aroused!!!!
It certainly got us thinking this horny little episode and not long after it moved onto other things!...more of that another time if people are interested.

Last edited by Purple Haze; 03-30-2020 at 06:51 AM.
Old 03-30-2020, 07:43 AM

Thanked 1,251 Times in 74 Posts
Default massage at home

This happened a month back during our anniversary one FEB25th. We are married for the past 15 years and so as a gift i had given her an option for a massage at spa or she could call the girl home. She opted for the second.

we both opened a new wine bottle and finished it along with our dinner. Then we opened the second one and before we could finish the massage girl was at the door. She was a Thai female with D size cups and firm body and in her 30's. we even offered her a glass of wine out of coutesy.

Immediately after finishing they both went to our bedroom and my wife stripped to her panties. The girl started applying oil and told my wife to remove her panties as well which my wife obliged. Immediately the girl started massaging her ass and legs and couple of times she touched her pussy walls by mistake. My wife was drunk and she was enjoying the touches as she started moaning. i slid a 50Krone bill into her purse and asked the girl to massage her pussy. Initially my wife shuddered and finally gave in. After couple of minutes she started spreading her legs. At that point the girl asked my wife to turn over and sat on her pussy and started massaging her breasts. Slowly my wife started touching the girl and within minutes my wife had managed to remove the girls bra and was sucking her nipples.

My cock was trobbing hard and i was not able to control it anymore. i told the girl i couldnt control any more and thrust my cock inside my wife's pussy. i dont remember how long i was fucking my wife. But since we were drunk am sure it continued for almost an hour. They both were busy fondling each other as i was fucking away.

Finally i removed my cock from her pussy and thrust it in her mouth. The girl was shocked at how my wife was sucking at my cock.

Let me tell u all i never even bothered to look at the girl even once, even her tits, since i was busy fucking my wife.

Next time i want it to be a guy, but i dont know if my wife will ever accept!!
Old 03-30-2020, 09:40 AM

Thanked 5,746 Times in 491 Posts
Default my experience

I posted before about this, so I will just leave a link to it here...

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/sho...&postcount=320
Old 03-30-2020, 01:07 PM

T, my wife is a petite lady, nice taut body and her 36D tits are truly wonderful....but in reality if you met her in person it is her smile and personality that would melt you!...believe me, the great body is just a bonus!

ok, moving on from our beach-hut massage experience - Well, here's the next episode and how it moved on:

When we got back home, we talked about it a lot and how it turned us both on so much. We got to wondering if it was possible to maybe take it on a stage if such a thing could be done somehow. Well, then I had a brainwave. I have a friend, Dave, who I used to play in the same football team with many years ago, a guy who I occasionally saw now and again. I remembered that the last time I'd bumped into him, he had branched out into a side-line, part-time business of doing sports-injury massages etc. So, I decided to give him a call and without mentioning anything, asked if he wanted to meet for a pint and talk about old times and past football conquests etc. Just me that was, not T.

BTW, something I will return to later....just to whet your appetite, I also recalled, from being in the shower at the same time many years ago after football, that he was a very "well-endowed" chap.......though that wasn't specifically in my thinking at that point.

Anyway, so moving on. Me & Dave met up for a few beers, got reminiscing etc....a few more beers...got him to tell me about the massage business and....after a few more beers, he revealed, admitted (and adding the line "I know this isn't very professional...but...etc etc") that a nice "benefit" of his massage was getting his hands on several lovely naked ladies.......AND that one or two had been extremely "thankful" for his work!

So, in a beer-fuelled conversation, I sort of told him how much my Mrs enjoyed a massage....and Dave then became very complimentary about T's personality and body, he said he would love to give her a special massage! (he had met her a couple of times previously)...I thought he might be joking...maybe he thought I was.....but anyway, upshot was that I said I would speak to T and get back to him. We both had a couple more drinks, then departed, with me promising to get back to him on the massage thing.

So, next evening me & T were out for the evening and I waited until everything was nicely relaxed and we were in jokey type conversation and then thought the time was right to drop the idea......"you know the other night, I met an old friend, Dave, for a drink....well, it turns out that he is a qualified masseuse...."....the conversation went on from there...I took it very steady and very cautiously....just occasionally bringing us back to that beach-hut massage......and, by the end of the night, T had agreed to Dave's offer of a free massage session!

T definitely started to get quite animated and, clearly quite turned on by the idea too as the evening wore on and the conversation and "hinting" by both of us became ever more racey....this was exactly how I had wanted that stage to go.

Needless to say, when we got back home, the fucking that night was amazing!
Two days later, it was all arranged to go round to Dave's. T was very nervous on the way over to his house, but I was impressed that despite that she was clearly going to go through with it. First we all sat and had a couple of drinks, relaxed and Dave & T got on fine - he put her at ease no problem. Dave showed us through to the room where he did his massages - nice relaxing atmosphere - then said that he would leave the room whilst T got out of her clothes - in the earlier chat with Dave she had agreed that she wanted to go fully nude..
it was so amazing watching her unzip her dress, step out of it, unhook her bra, slip down her panties....in less than a few seconds she was stood there naked....smiling that big smile at me! Lovely tits, nips and perfectly smooth pussy. What was so exciting was the thought that within minutes another guy, that I knew, would have his hands all over her lovely little naked body.

There was a massage table, adjustable in height in the centre of the room, one towel on it and another to the side. She lay down, face down and asked me to put the other folded towel over her bum. I gave Dave a shout and he came back in. He was wearing a light blue tunic top and matching loose trousers, tied with a chord - he looked totally professional. Dave chatted to us both....it was pre-agreed that I would sit and watch....as if I would miss out!. He explained the massage process to T - then his next comment left me open-jawed! - even now I do not know whether he was truthful or not -.but he certainly came over as plausible as he explained that he always preferred; if the client would agree to it; to be naked himself – he said .that it allowed him to be less restricted and more in-tune with the client!

Whatever, T fell for his line....and bloody hell...was I pleased that she did. So, Dave he pulled his top over his head and then undid the chord of his trousers and let them drop. Well, I knew Dave was well-endowed, but maybe I had never really clocked HOW well-endowed. Dave has a 100% total horse-cock!!! I have never seen anything like it -and clearly neither had my wife, judging by the gasp -.it was flaccid and he must have had a good 8 inches hanging down...with a massive head, like a medium-sized apple, just about half popping out from his thick foreskin…..and obviously this is well before that tool even started to get excited.

T was face down on the massage bench, he started to let the oil dribble out of a bottle all over her back, shoulders and arms and go to work on her in a very professional manner. Next, after some time, removed the folded towel from her botty and started to knead her oiled buttocks...along her thighs, her feet and toes. He lifted each leg and he had a perfect view of her smooth pussy from there - his fingers went all the way along her lovely thighs, but at that stage I didn’t see him touch her pussy......but at last his cock was clearly twitching, whilst T was positively purring like a cat.

Next he asked her, so politely to turn over and lay on her back. He reached for the oil......had poured a liberal amount, right down the centre of her naked body. I was hard as a rock watching and Dave's huge cock was bouncing around in an aroused "semi"

I knew she wouldn't resist it much longer and after a few minutes of him massaging her oiled up tits, she reached out, felt the weight of his monster penis on her palm and then let her fingers take a grip of his long length. It was so horny to be able to see her wedding ring glistening as her fingers started to stroke his cock. OMG, it was big flaccid, but it grew into a monster. I am not sure of dimensions, but I would estimate a minimum of 10 inches and as thick as a coke can!

Eventually he had moved onto her legs, stroking her lovely firm, shapely thighs he teased her and made her wait until finally massaging her pussy mound.....I stood up to see more clearly, gave Dave a wink and her slipped a finger inside her...then another….T started to squirm and moan in ecstacy and orgasmed in such a relaxed way. I couldn’t resist it either and it seemed so natural to get my own cock out and stroke...as inadequate as I felt looking at Dave’s massive member!

Dave was telling T how beautiful she was and he even leant over and planted a kiss on her mouth and whispered a few things in her ear, which gave her a huge smile! she was so responsive and I just knew what was coming next...she pulled me towards her and whispered in my ear....that she wanted Dave's cock inside her. She looked at me for approval...and I just nodded at her...and Dave understood too.

The bench was adjustable...and Dave lowered it a bit, then pulled my petite wife along to the edge, so that her legs were over the end and her pussy near to the edge. Dave manoeuvred his cock into position – it looked both magnificent and fearsome - so that his cock head was leaning and pushing against T's engorged but small lips. That cock head was massive...honestly, the head alone must've been 2.5 inches long and so thick.

I was massaging her tits as Dave "prepared"...he lubed up his cock with some of the oil....then I watched aghast as he, very slowly, carefully and tentatively started to push that monster into my petite wife's small tight pussy. I was just flipping as he entered her....the head disappeared inside her... stretching her...and just as the head passed fully inside she let out a huge moan and came for the second time...just by having him inside that only far...and also I think by the whole erotic experience.

I tried to get her to suck me at the same time....but whilst the poor love tried she just couldn't do so for wanting to concentrate on what was happening to her c*nt.

Dave started to ease in further.....inch by inch...and T was convulsing in orgasm just as he entered and stretched her...I thought there would be no way that he would get fully inside her, but bit by bit, inch by inch he was eventually balls deep...and god, he also has balls like a stallion too!

Then he started to fuck her back and forth. He knew he was big and knew she was small...so he went very slowly, not pounding her, but nicely rhythmically fucking her....she came constantly....tbh, Dave was taking her to places I could never take her to in that full-on fucking sense.

T was gasping as he got his entire rock hard length of cock up her vagina, stretching her lips to what my quick maths says might be 3 or more inches in diameter. She just kept on gasping, moaning, writhing in ecstasy - she was so stretched.....I know this is not very safe, but he was totally bareback....and she begged him to cum inside her......at that point Dave's faced contorted and he was clearly filling her with buckets of cum...at that moment I picked up my own pace and came all over T's lovely oiled up tits.

It was amazing watching that big dick, subsisting and sliding, almost tired out itself, slip out of T's c*nt...cum dripping out of her.....her hole gaping and still the same size as his cock for a few seconds.......this stuff is so emblazoned on my memory I can recall the detail....I remember a long sticky string of cum and oil mix attached from his cock-end to her pussy for a moment.

We all collapsed in a heap! T took a shower after a while, whilst Dave & I chatted. Then all 3 of us had a nice chat and agreed how fantastic it had all been...then we said our goodbyes...T gave him the most passionate kiss as we departed....but that was never going to be the end of it....I knew that T was hooked on massage and being fucked by that huge cock.....she would certainly be back for more!
Old 03-31-2020, 10:13 AM

Default Amazing

That was amazing! Please tell us more!!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jellyworm For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 04:59 PM

Thanked 56,765 Times in 2,189 Posts

yeah, more stories of T and Dave would be appreciated. Did he try to get that monster in her booty? Every try a dp? Any pictures?
The Following User Says Thank You to karlhein For This Useful Post:
Old 03-31-2020, 05:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlhein View Post
yeah, more stories of T and Dave would be appreciated. Did he try to get that monster in her booty? Every try a dp? Any pictures?
No, just in her pussy and she could only get his bell-end in her mouth, not any of his shaft too, but watching her run her tongue along his length was something to behold. She's never been one for anal anyway. No DP, but me & Dave have spit-roasted her a few times since that first session.

In the summer she likes to take him down to a nude beach - just the two of them, so that she can "show him off" to other women on the beach. He gets many a stare and double-take!
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Purple Haze For This Useful Post:
Old 04-03-2020, 02:37 PM

Thanked 26,503 Times in 1,273 Posts

We were in Vancouver on vacation, I had picked up an underground newspaper in a coffee shop, there was an ad for a "sensual massage". I was teasing my wife a little, she had been complaining that since she didn't want to bring her vibrator through customs, she was having a difficult time having an orgasm, maybe a sensual massage would do the trick. But she gave me that "no way Jose" glare. That afternoon we had sexy times and she couldn't quite get there without her toy. She relented a little and told me to call the number and check it out.

I called the guy, he skirted around exactly what a 'sensual massage' was, likely afraid I might be a cop, but he was licensed, we agreed upon a price and he would come to our hotel room with his folding table. He suggested my wife take a shower, have a glass of wine, and he would be here shortly.

While my wife was in the shower he arrived, I mentioned to him the the key word was 'sensual' and I told him about the vibrator she didn't bring, I told him that if she had an orgasm his tip would be much better. My wife came out of the bathroom wearing a hotel robe, I had no idea if she was nude until the masseur went to wash his hands, she took off her robe and she was not only nude, she had obviously trimmed her bush very close. I told her how hot she looked, and I helped her up onto the table.

The masseur came out and he commented how much easier it was to give a good massage if there were no clothes in the way. My wife was one her stomach so he started giving her a regular massage, she gets them frequently, so she knew what to expect. I was watching a little, but also reading a book. After about 20 minutes I heard her gasp, I looked up, she was still on her stomach and he had his hand between her spread legs, obviously touching her slit. Then her hands were griping the sides of the table, his fingers were inside her, massaging her g-spot. She started rapid breathing, stuck her butt up, I could tell she was having a big O.

She settled down, then he turned her over, he asked her if she trimmed her pussy for him, she blushed and nodded. He was resuming a regular massage until he got to her nipples, he started rubbing an pinching them, he asked her if she liked a little pain, she nodded yes and he pinched them harder, her breathing told me she liked that. While he was pinching with one hand, his other hand spread her legs, he told her to bend her knees, she was completely exposed to him. She moved her hips up signaling she wanted some attention, he slapped her lightly on her pussy, telling her she was going to wait for her treat.

He was massaging her calves then thighs, getting closer again, them she begged him, 'please touch my pussy'. He smiled and glanced over her clit, she jumped, but he kept teasing her, touching and moving off. Then he finally gave her what she wanted, he put some warm oil on his hands, he pushed down on her pelvis with one hand and slid 2 fingers inside her pussy with the other. He told her to hold the sides of the table and not let go, as her pushed down and rubbed her g spot, I thought she was going to come off the table. She was cumming loudly, then asked him to stop, he didn't, she started to take her hand off the sides of the table, but he commanded her to keep holding on. The next orgasm made the first one look like a sneeze, I thought she was going to faint.

He finally stopped and she curling up in a fetal position, the masseur went to wash up. My wife said she was too weak to get up, I'd have to help her. She got in bed and covered up, still whimpering. I settled up with the masseur, he folded up his table, gave me his card and left. I joined my wife in bed.

A week later we got off a cruise ship and spent the night in Vancouver again. I asked my wife if she wanted another massage, she got round 2.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MVI 0177 00 00 00 00 03 19

3m:18s

03-09-2024
Interview2

4m:20s

08-11-2016
Wife 2 blk men 6 great

0m:59s

07-31-2021
occ piss 6

0m:59s