Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 04-18-2017, 01:39 AM

Thanked 5,744 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2out4more View Post
After reading your posts my wife and I finally took the leap and visited a swinger club this weekend. We were afraid to see somebody we know so we drove to another city about 5 hours away. There was not a big crowd but about 60 people were there. They had a room for single guys and then the dance area for couples. We sat alone most the time and then my wife wanted to check out the singles room so we went in. We talked to one guy for a while and he and my wife kissed a little and then he said we should go to a play room in another area since there is no male nudity or any sex allowed outside that area. We went to a small room and they kissed more and my wife was really shy and reserved. She told me it felt weird having me there in the room and asked me to let her sit with the guy so I went outside the room to give them some space. They were in there alone together for about half an hour and then came back out. My wife's hair was messed up and they both seemed happy. They kissed and then the guy left the club and we sat back down. The club closed at 1 and we left around 12. We stayed at a hotel Saturday night and my wife said they didn't have sex but they kissed and she sucked his cock and he got off but came in a kleenex in the room and then he licked her pussy and fingered her. She said it felt really good but she didn't finish. She was really turned on and we ended up having some really hot sex together that night and again in the morning. She said he wanted to fuck her but she said she wasn't ready yet but she really wanted to. It was weird standing outside the room knowing they were in there together. Sort of hot but sort of agonizing at the same time. She texted the guy Sunday and they want to meet again in two weeks. She thinks the pictures your friend took underneath you and your wife are the hottest thing she has seen and said she wants to try that but back at the hotel instead of at the club where there is not much privacy. She also said she feels weird if I am watching her getting fucked by another guy and is not sure if she is ready to go there yet or if she will want me to go out of the room to have a drink while they play around. I don't know what I want, both scenarios are hot but I had to tell somebody so sorry if I hijacked your story here. Is what we did normal for people on the first time or not?
It sounds like you guys had a good start. Congratulations on the move to get involved and to determine if the lifestyle is a fit for you or not.

Insofar as asking if what/how you did is normal, I can't say that there really is a "normal" as every couple has to decide what works for them and what does not. You will find as much diversity in the lifestyle and among different clubs, groups and events as you do people. Ultimately, it is all about what makes you both happy and turns you both on. The only golden rule is that you both go home together at the end of the night/party.

For us the hooking up solo is not something that works. But, that does not mean it is not "normal" it just does not work for us and we know many couples who it is the only way they will hookup or play. So, talk between you and see how you feel when it happens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Long time lurker and had to sign up so I could reply. Your wife is incredibly hot. The pics you posted of her in the red have already caused 3 loads to be pumped looking at them here. Do you have any more of her in this outfit? Would love to see you post them if you do.

Me, I 35 and have been active in the lifestyle for about 12 years. Never married other to my job and eternally single. Yes, I am that dreaded single guy at the clubs and events. I have met some amazing couples and single ladies over the years and a few screwballs but overall I love the lifestyle. I always laugh at the couples who say they are not into single men but then want to hookup.

You two sound like the perfect couple I would love to meet. Dave is a very lucky man and if you are ever in the Chicago area I would love to meet you guys even if just for a drink and to exchange stories. I read your posts every day and it is fascinating to see and read your details of the lifestyle from a couples point of view. Very real and informative and your wife's pics are always a huge turn on.

In the lifestyle it is all about the lady and her pleasure. For us guys it is an honor to have them share themselves with us. A lot of the stuff your wife likes or wants is pretty universally desired by most woman. A man can't be squeamish and the reward of her orgasm that literally takes her breath away is always worth any effort.

Keep posting and I am sending you a PM and hope you guys both get to Chicago.
Thanks for your post and welcome, we are glad you joined and decided to post. You too sound like a great guy and the type we enjoy meeting.

I do have additional pictures from the weekend of her in her red lingerie and will post them with this message.

A PM we received:

Quote:
Help, my gf and me have a question we hope you can answer for us. We have been on a swinger site and the gf is wanting mfm like you guys got so we looking for single guys. None of our meeting so far have turned up anything like you guys have posted. Guys don’t show or call when they say they will meet and, guys are not the guy in the picture, the age is off by more than a decade, they have issues getting hard. And other stuff. Is this just what is out there or are we doing this wrong. Did you guys ever have a bad meeting and what did you do to fix it so it don’t happen again. Not sure if we want to keep trying. Thanks man, Mike n Theresa
Mike, you are not alone. Looking at the online lifestyle sites is like choosing what’s behind door number five. Hit or miss. And, yes, we have been there and felt the same way you do. Guys don’t post pictures or they post internet images so their wife doesn’t catch them. Real classy. I really love the guys who have their entire portfolio filled with hot woman but want to meet up as a single man. We DON’T DO CHEATERS!.

Some easy work-arounds to get legitimate profiles. Our ground rules are: 1. Must be a member of the site for greater than one year. 2. Must have full face pictures, body is ok but not required. Those pictures must be open to our view and they must have a minimum of three couples who have certified them as real. 3. Must be willing to talk on the phone with both she and I together. If she expresses an interest they must meet me for a lunch one day. This gives me a feel for what type of person they are or how they treat woman. (You’d be surprised) If we feel comfortable then she will schedule a meeting out at a local establishment for drinks and to meet. She tells them all “No play on first date” but this is more a backdoor for her since on many occasions it does happen and from her desire not the guy pushing it.

Believe me, we have had our share of poor representatives of the single males in the lifestyle but then again we have also met some amazing great guys too. We really don’t write about the bad, nobody wants to read those stories. If there is enough interests we will post one, so let’s see how many requests we get here.

Our profile is closed to non-paid members, members without certifications from others and members without image files. This filtering reduces the spam by 80% alone.

During our first few months of playing in the lifestyle we both did things and had things happen that we did not want or desire. After about the first two months we changed our entire approach and now it is seldom that we get played by anyone.
Attached Thumbnails
Tease.jpg   Tell me what you want me to do.jpg  

Where do you want me.jpg   Yes, I want it.jpg  

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
Old 04-18-2017, 10:06 AM

Thanked 1,439 Times in 359 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Couplein2MFM View Post
It sounds like you guys had a good start. Congratulations on the move to get involved and to determine if the lifestyle is a fit for you or not.

Insofar as asking if what/how you did is normal, I can't say that there really is a "normal" as every couple has to decide what works for them and what does not. You will find as much diversity in the lifestyle and among different clubs, groups and events as you do people. Ultimately, it is all about what makes you both happy and turns you both on. The only golden rule is that you both go home together at the end of the night/party.

For us the hooking up solo is not something that works. But, that does not mean it is not "normal" it just does not work for us and we know many couples who it is the only way they will hookup or play. So, talk between you and see how you feel when it happens.

Thanks for your post and welcome, we are glad you joined and decided to post. You too sound like a great guy and the type we enjoy meeting.

I do have additional pictures from the weekend of her in her red lingerie and will post them with this message.

A PM we received:

Mike, you are not alone. Looking at the online lifestyle sites is like choosing what’s behind door number five. Hit or miss. And, yes, we have been there and felt the same way you do. Guys don’t post pictures or they post internet images so their wife doesn’t catch them. Real classy. I really love the guys who have their entire portfolio filled with hot woman but want to meet up as a single man. We DON’T DO CHEATERS!.

Some easy work-arounds to get legitimate profiles. Our ground rules are: 1. Must be a member of the site for greater than one year. 2. Must have full face pictures, body is ok but not required. Those pictures must be open to our view and they must have a minimum of three couples who have certified them as real. 3. Must be willing to talk on the phone with both she and I together. If she expresses an interest they must meet me for a lunch one day. This gives me a feel for what type of person they are or how they treat woman. (You’d be surprised) If we feel comfortable then she will schedule a meeting out at a local establishment for drinks and to meet. She tells them all “No play on first date” but this is more a backdoor for her since on many occasions it does happen and from her desire not the guy pushing it.

Believe me, we have had our share of poor representatives of the single males in the lifestyle but then again we have also met some amazing great guys too. We really don’t write about the bad, nobody wants to read those stories. If there is enough interests we will post one, so let’s see how many requests we get here.

Our profile is closed to non-paid members, members without certifications from others and members without image files. This filtering reduces the spam by 80% alone.

During our first few months of playing in the lifestyle we both did things and had things happen that we did not want or desire. After about the first two months we changed our entire approach and now it is seldom that we get played by anyone.
She is a very attractive and sexy looking woman. Congrats and well done!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 11:58 AM

Thanked 3,599 Times in 545 Posts
Default Protection?

Not to rain on anyone's parade, but it seems like this lifestyle carries an unreasonably high risk of STDs, including AIDS. Are people taking precautions and it is just to be assumed in the posts? The posts I read in this thread and others seem to include unprotected oral, vagina, and anal sex.

Is it a risk people are willing to take or am I just misreading everything?
Old 04-18-2017, 01:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
Not to rain on anyone's parade, but it seems like this lifestyle carries an unreasonably high risk of STDs, including AIDS. Are people taking precautions and it is just to be assumed in the posts? The posts I read in this thread and others seem to include unprotected oral, vagina, and anal sex.

Is it a risk people are willing to take or am I just misreading everything?
You are correct and raise a very good point, any unprotected sex carries with it risks. Unfortunately this carries true from people who hook up after a few drinks in a bar as well as people in the lifestyle. We strongly encourage anyone to use protection and along with it some common sense whether they consider themselves to be in the lifestyle or not.

For us, if you read our stories here we do require protection for any penetration but that does not include oral. Again, the risks are inherent not just among lifestyle couples but among the general population as well and oral sex is also the most common for many people.

For us we do the following to protect ourselves the best we can:
  • Condoms are used by everyone. (A few guys have been allowed to go bareback as they have been tested regularly and continue to be tested to show proof of being clean. There have also unfortunately been probably 2 or 3 over the years who have either lost a condom or in the heat of the moment have gone bareback.)
  • We both, including Dave are tested twice a year to ensure we have not been exposed to anything.
  • My wife carries a "sex purse" with her anytime we go out. It contains some essential items including three condom sizes, snug, regular and magnums. So far we have only had one guy who was to large for the magnum size. The purse also has water based lube and a pack of baby wipes for clean up.

Unlike most vanilla bars most lifestyle clubs have condoms in supply and available in bulk quantity free for the taking for those unplanned hookups. When we have managed clubs or done events we always ensure we have a large supply of mixed condoms and cleanup supplies available and we encourage people to take extra to have on hand. Many of the lifestyle sites have little kits with a condom or two and a small pack of lube with a handi wipe they provide free to members and can easily be carried in a purse unnoticed.

I can't say the lifestyle has a lower incidence of STD's but I also do not think it has a higher risk than that of the general population.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2017, 01:41 PM

Default Adjusting to David's Move In

David’s move into our house was really no big deal. Our home was fully furnished and so most of Dave’s stuff outside of his clothes went into storage. For the first week, the bedroom situation was a little strange as he would come into our room each night to say goodnight and to kiss my wife. He would hang around and then go to a guest bedroom where he had hung his clothes. Finally, after about a week I just told him one night “Why don’t you just use the dresser and closet in that room and sleep in here with us? It’s not like we are going to bite you, at least not hard.” He seemed relieved and just climbed into the bed next to my wife and that was the last time he slept anywhere else other than when he traveled for work. My wife teased and said now she gets poked all night from both sides.

The next morning was a little strange, my wife gets up around 5 to get ready as she starts very early with her gym workout and so is out of the house shortly after 5. Dave was looking for a job locally since he left his and I am usually in the office between 8 and 9 most mornings. My alarm went off at 7:15 and Dave and I both woke up. We were both still laying in the bed naked and sporting morning wood less than a foot from each other. While we normally walk around in our house naked at home that morning I got up and grabbed a robe and went into the master bath as David got up and went to the guest bath and returned to the kitchen where I was making coffee in a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt. We never mentioned it but over the next couple of weeks there was some awkward wakeups. As time passed it just sort of faded and became a non-issue.

Initially two to three days a week we would go to bed and there would be some touching and teasing that with just me my wife would call me a pervert and tell me she needed to go to sleep. But, with Dave here she would get turned on and the touching and teasing would lead to sex despite being a work night and early morning the next day. That slowly slowed down but for the first seven or eight months we didn’t get a lot of sleep.

We had a pretty good system worked out on clothes washing, dishes, shopping, cooking and house cleaning. A home with three grown adults who are all involved with each other took some adjustment. Over the holidays Dave was away from family and we didn’t want to leave him alone so he went along with us. We tried to pass him off as a boarder in our house but our interactions together had everyone on both sides of our family wondering.

During this time, we did go to a few swinger clubs and parties but our connection was primarily with each other exclusively. Then in January David had a business trip to Saint Louis and left on a Sunday afternoon and was not returning until Friday evening. We took him to the airport and said goodbye and off he went. My wife and I returned home and David had already sent several text messages. It was weird being in the house just the two of us alone again. My wife and I had sex that night and it was pretty wild and hot. We talked about it afterward and my wife said that the MFM sex including David was always hot and good but that we needed to make time at least once a week to have sex with just the two of us together. I agreed fully and we went to sleep.

By Thursday David was texting about missing us and how he could not wait to return home. My wife decided we needed to give him something to miss even more and suggested we play around and send him some images by text. It did not take long to get heated up and my wife was laying on her stomach on our bed facing the footboard. She was already naked and had her butt and hips arched up In the air offering a great shot of both her pussy and her anus from behind. She was super wet and as I snapped a few pictures for us to send she was grinding and telling me to fuck her in the ass and to rub her clit. I got a few images and then buried my face into her backside tasting the sweet juice of her pussy as I licked her from front to back making her squirm as I dropped the phone onto the mattress.

Images from what we took and sent to Dave, they are a little fuzzy but my attention at the time was not on the focus of the camera.
Attached Thumbnails
foreplay fun.JPG   please just fuck me now.JPG  

Ready to mount.JPG   target identified.JPG  

finger deep.JPG  
Old 04-18-2017, 02:56 PM

Quote:
David’s move into our house was really no big deal. Our home was fully furnished and so most of Dave’s stuff outside of his clothes went into storage. For the first week, the bedroom situation was a little strange as he would come into our room each night to say goodnight and to kiss my wife. He would hang around and then go to a guest bedroom where he had hung his clothes. Finally, after about a week I just told him one night “Why don’t you just use the dresser and closet in that room and sleep in here with us? It’s not like we are going to bite you, at least not hard.” He seemed relieved and just climbed into the bed next to my wife and that was the last time he slept anywhere else other than when he traveled for work. My wife teased and said now she gets poked all night from both sides.

The next morning was a little strange, my wife gets up around 5 to get ready as she starts very early with her gym workout and so is out of the house shortly after 5. Dave was looking for a job locally since he left his and I am usually in the office between 8 and 9 most mornings. My alarm went off at 7:15 and Dave and I both woke up. We were both still laying in the bed naked and sporting morning wood less than a foot from each other. While we normally walk around in our house naked at home that morning I got up and grabbed a robe and went into the master bath as David got up and went to the guest bath and returned to the kitchen where I was making coffee in a pair of sweat pants and t-shirt. We never mentioned it but over the next couple of weeks there was some awkward wakeups. As time passed it just sort of faded and became a non-issue.

Initially two to three days a week we would go to bed and there would be some touching and teasing that with just me my wife would call me a pervert and tell me she needed to go to sleep. But, with Dave here she would get turned on and the touching and teasing would lead to sex despite being a work night and early morning the next day. That slowly slowed down but for the first seven or eight months we didn’t get a lot of sleep.

We had a pretty good system worked out on clothes washing, dishes, shopping, cooking and house cleaning. A home with three grown adults who are all involved with each other took some adjustment. Over the holidays Dave was away from family and we didn’t want to leave him alone so he went along with us. We tried to pass him off as a boarder in our house but our interactions together had everyone on both sides of our family wondering.

During this time, we did go to a few swinger clubs and parties but our connection was primarily with each other exclusively. Then in January David had a business trip to Saint Louis and left on a Sunday afternoon and was not returning until Friday evening. We took him to the airport and said goodbye and off he went. My wife and I returned home and David had already sent several text messages. It was weird being in the house just the two of us alone again. My wife and I had sex that night and it was pretty wild and hot. We talked about it afterward and my wife said that the MFM sex including David was always hot and good but that we needed to make time at least once a week to have sex with just the two of us together. I agreed fully and we went to sleep.

By Thursday David was texting about missing us and how he could not wait to return home. My wife decided we needed to give him something to miss even more and suggested we play around and send him some images by text. It did not take long to get heated up and my wife was laying on her stomach on our bed facing the footboard. She was already naked and had her butt and hips arched up In the air offering a great shot of both her pussy and her anus from behind. She was super wet and as I snapped a few pictures for us to send she was grinding and telling me to fuck her in the ass and to rub her clit. I got a few images and then buried my face into her backside tasting the sweet juice of her pussy as I licked her from front to back making her squirm as I dropped the phone onto the mattress.

Images from what we took and sent to Dave, they are a little fuzzy but my attention at the time was not on the focus of the camera.
Bravo!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2017, 05:03 PM

Thumbs up

Quote:
  • My wife carries a "sex purse" with her anytime we go out. It contains some essential items including three condom sizes, snug, regular and magnums. So far we have only had one guy who was to large for the magnum size. The purse also has water based lube and a pack of baby wipes for clean up.
Ok, I have to ask since nobody else has posted about it. What the hell is a snug condom lol?

Quote:
Those have to be some of the hottest pictures I have seen posted anywhere. I love the view of her tight little ass. It just looks like it is begging for a cock. I could not have held myself back if I were behind her or in the same room looking at that. How do I get on the text or snap list to get pics like this?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MT1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MT1982 View Post
Ok, I have to ask since nobody else has posted about it. What the hell is a snug condom lol?
We have received a ton of email, PM's and messages regarding this one item. here is one of the several emails. To save time I will only quote these few as they are illustrative of most themes.

Quote:
Hey, got a quick question for you. Where do you find smaller size condoms like you say are in her sex purse. I might be interested in checking these out.
Quote:
With a body like hers she can probably have the biggest dicks in any club. WTF does he have snug fit rubbers for then.
I will attempt to explain this and hope all who messaged will read the reply here. I am also posting a picture of the size chart for condoms to give an idea.

We were in Indianapolis one night and met a guy out who really was a charmer and had her juices flowing. He had great lloks, real sense of humor and was definitely a ladies man. My wife was turned-on by his charm and wit and we ended up headed to our hotel with him later that night.

As I drove back he and her were in the back set of our rental and making out heavily. Once inside the room he quickly had her naked and she had him down to his boxers. He was eating her out and she kept telling him to slow down she didn't want to finish and wanted to finish with him inside her. She tried to get his boxers down to blow him and he kept moving around until she finally stopped and asked him point blank why he wouldn't take off his boxers and let her suck his cock.

He acted embarrassed and told her his cock was smaller size than most and he didn't want to disappoint her. Her reply was "how small is it?" and she finally got his shorts down to expose him. She didn't say and word about his size and she took him into her mouth. A bit later she told him to fuck her and he got a condom out and slid it on. It hung off of him and he lost it inside her within a few strokes. After a few more unsuccessful attempts with the condoms she told him just to fuck her.

She still says it was one of the best fucks she has had and anything he lacked in size he more than made up for in what he did. She had ended up having multiple climaxes with him that night and several more that morning before we had to check out and take him back to his car. My wife swears that a 5 - 7" cock is perfect for her but this guy was probably about 3 to 3.5" and not very big around. She says that guys with big dicks mostly rely on the size of their dick and don't do that much for her. Most times with somebody over 8" they brag about their size and she does not get off. She says despite the guy in Indy's size he didn't rely on his size but used his other skills to make sure she got off.

It was then that she insisted we find a source to get small size condoms to fit guys in this category. Statistically, we have found roughly 35% of men have gaps or end up loosing regular condoms and that the TheyFit ones we buy fit most 3 - just under 6" guys perfectly.

This is why we carry that size, we really don't want any unprotected sex and a condom that ends up falling off during sex is the same as not having used one. It has happened to her more than once.
Attached Thumbnails
TheyFit condom size chart.jpg  
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 04-20-2017, 12:27 AM

I had brought home a guy from my gym who I ran into while out for a happy hour with several of my work colleagues. I had told my wife about him and had told her we should meet up with him some evening to hang out since I thought the two of them would get along but we never made it happen.

At the happy hour event I suggested he follow me home and meet the wife since it was still early. I had been trying to call her and sent her multiple text messages to let her know I was bringing somebody home with me and to make sure she was there and ok with it but never got an answer or reply.

As we walked in the house it was quiet and I thought maybe she was not home as we walked from room to room. I opened the door to a back bedroom that she uses for sewing and things and with my buddy standing a foot from me found my wife dressed only in a pair of her sheer lace blue boy-short panties. I had my phone out and took a picture of her as she covered her boobs. She said I should have called to let her know I had somebody with me and when I told her I did but didn't get an answer she remembered she left her phone in the car after work.

For some reason she continued holding her hands over her chest and talking to my buddy telling him it was good to finally meet him. She made no attempt to get dressed and we stood in the room for probably 20 minutes. I got her to pull the front of her panties down to show off her tattoo and She and Phil talked and we decided to all go and get a beer up the street. she dressed and we went.

He visited a lot after that since he lived a few blocks from us but despite seeing my wife naked on several more occasions it was only after about 8 months that they ended up playing together and it only happened once. It turned out he was bi which I didn't know and really wanted more male interaction. So, we remain good friends but since I am not comfortable with what direction he wants we leave it platonic.

I still love the pictures I got that day since at one point she is standing in front of a sewing mirror in the room and it shows a great reflection of her tight little gorgeous ass beside her trail bike.
Attached Thumbnails
Caught in Panties.jpg   Hiding her boobs while talking.jpg  

Showing off her tattoo..jpg   tattoo close up view.jpg  

Old 04-20-2017, 11:05 AM

Quote:
I had brought home a guy from my gym who I ran into while out for a happy hour with several of my work colleagues. I had told my wife about him and had told her we should meet up with him some evening to hang out since I thought the two of them would get along but we never made it happen.

At the happy hour event I suggested he follow me home and meet the wife since it was still early. I had been trying to call her and sent her multiple text messages to let her know I was bringing somebody home with me and to make sure she was there and ok with it but never got an answer or reply.

As we walked in the house it was quiet and I thought maybe she was not home as we walked from room to room. I opened the door to a back bedroom that she uses for sewing and things and with my buddy standing a foot from me found my wife dressed only in a pair of her sheer lace blue boy-short panties. I had my phone out and took a picture of her as she covered her boobs. She said I should have called to let her know I had somebody with me and when I told her I did but didn't get an answer she remembered she left her phone in the car after work.

For some reason she continued holding her hands over her chest and talking to my buddy telling him it was good to finally meet him. She made no attempt to get dressed and we stood in the room for probably 20 minutes. I got her to pull the front of her panties down to show off her tattoo and She and Phil talked and we decided to all go and get a beer up the street. she dressed and we went.

He visited a lot after that since he lived a few blocks from us but despite seeing my wife naked on several more occasions it was only after about 8 months that they ended up playing together and it only happened once. It turned out he was bi which I didn't know and really wanted more male interaction. So, we remain good friends but since I am not comfortable with what direction he wants we leave it platonic.

I still love the pictures I got that day since at one point she is standing in front of a sewing mirror in the room and it shows a great reflection of her tight little gorgeous ass beside her trail bike.
She looks great! You are a very lucky man! Congrats!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tifosi For This Useful Post:

Tags
best man, daughter, mom mature mommy milf, sex hookup, sister, swinger, wife hotwife milf yum

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
hot bate 1

3m:00s

08-27-2008
dr07 0019 02

3m:04s

07-27-2009
Movie317

1m:52s

04-08-2017
db 176 1d

0m:51s