photos, videos and .ZIP files.
uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 08-13-2015, 09:21 PM

Default Movers

So my gf and I recently purchased a couch recliner, and had it set up to deliver the next day. While she was at work, I suddenly got the idea to switch some of the picture frames out with pictures of her naked. She is a very sexy, busty girl in her mid 20s. There was a frame that had 3 photo slots, and 2 individual frames. So I put the big triplet frame next to the tv on the wall behind it with some books. One of the pics was her spread open, one of her naked sitting on her knees, and one of her naked backside standing. Then I put one of her naked and spread right inside a window cabinet in the entertainment center. And one of her standing topless on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. I set up a camera to record and waited. One guy came up to see where the couch would go and didn't notice anything. Then when they came in with the couch, the other guy noticed the one of her spread open in the window cabinet and his jaw literally dropped. The other guy noticed it too, but didn't show it much. That was the only picture I think they saw looking back on the video. So it was kind of exciting/disappointing. But wow, I couldn't wait until I got another opportunity like that again. Then, I thought to myself, the cable guy was coming the following week. New story to follow...and pictures if interested.
Old 08-14-2015, 03:14 PM

Default Are you kidding?

We are DEFINITELY interested!

Quote:
Originally Posted by howd View Post
So my gf and I recently purchased a couch recliner, and had it set up to deliver the next day. While she was at work, I suddenly got the idea to switch some of the picture frames out with pictures of her naked. She is a very sexy, busty girl in her mid 20s. There was a frame that had 3 photo slots, and 2 individual frames. So I put the big triplet frame next to the tv on the wall behind it with some books. One of the pics was her spread open, one of her naked sitting on her knees, and one of her naked backside standing. Then I put one of her naked and spread right inside a window cabinet in the entertainment center. And one of her standing topless on the bottom shelf of the entertainment center. I set up a camera to record and waited. One guy came up to see where the couch would go and didn't notice anything. Then when they came in with the couch, the other guy noticed the one of her spread open in the window cabinet and his jaw literally dropped. The other guy noticed it too, but didn't show it much. That was the only picture I think they saw looking back on the video. So it was kind of exciting/disappointing. But wow, I couldn't wait until I got another opportunity like that again. Then, I thought to myself, the cable guy was coming the following week. New story to follow...and pictures if interested.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to magnaebony For This Useful Post:
Old 08-14-2015, 04:28 PM

Thanked 2,749 Times in 207 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnaebony View Post
We are DEFINITELY interested!
Seconded... let's see em!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to wolf86 For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 12:26 AM

Default Sorry for bad quality

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolf86 View Post
Seconded... let's see em!
So here is a screen shot from the video of the delivery, as well as some I took from the video I recorded of what it would look like walking in before they came. The quality view of her pictures is bad from the video, but that is the discreet way that this will work as far as showing what they got to see to give you guys an idea. Enjoy
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to howd For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2015, 12:54 AM

Default whoops attachments failed

Trying again
Attached Thumbnails
pics (1).jpg   pics (2).jpg  

pics (3).jpg  
Old 05-07-2016, 04:26 PM

Thanked 1,061 Times in 94 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by stoneme123 View Post
It was this year, I sent the pics when we were first dating (5 years ago). The reason why she told me was because we were out drinking with her friends on New Years and one of them made a comment about cock pics, I thought nothing of it but the next day my wife told me why that was. She told me who was at the party, 4 of her close friends, her mum and 2 women who she didn't know, 1 being the Ann Summers rep the other a friend of a friend. She said the phone was passed around and they all had a good laugh about it. I don't think any of them forwarded on the pics though. Her mum is single (divorced), she has never mentioned the pics.
Have any of your wife's friends, or her mother, made any comments to you since then? My girlfriend told me that she was at a wine party a month ago, and she mentioned to her friends that she and I sext each other pictures. She said that if any of them had asked to see, she gladly would have passed her phone around. I'm trying to get her to do it next time!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to dkuk8166 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-16-2016, 11:04 AM

Thanked 1,528 Times in 31 Posts
Default Anyone??

Anymore stories like these to share? Very hot!!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to atlch0 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2016, 09:56 AM

Default At least twice

It has at least happend on two occasions, both times because my girlfriend is a bit slopy with her phone. The first time it happend was when me and my girlfriend just hade started dating 4-5 years ago. She had been to a consert during the weekend and she was showing some pictures from it to some of her colleagues, only girls. After the last picture from the consert a picture of her self popped up and it showed her posing fully naked in front of a mirror with a sexy face. She was a bit embarresed but since she knew her colleagues quite well it was not that big of a deal. They mostly laughed about it and teased her for a while.

The other time was during the summer in August last year when she was visiting her parents in an other town. Her parents were working during the day so she was home alone in their house and decided to tan in their backyard. She usually tans topless but since no one else was there and her parents backyard has almost no insight she also went bottomless this time. During the day she got turned on laying naked in the sun so she sent me some naked pictures of her while I was at work, everything from her just being naked in the backyard to her rubbing her pussy. Later in the evening she was showing her parents some photos she took before she started tanning and the same thing happend now as when she was showing pictures to her colleagues, a naked picture of her popped up. Luckily for my girlfriend it was only a picture of her laying naked and tanning in the backyard and not a naughtier one. But still, she was embarresed as hell, much much more then when the same thing happend with her colleagues.
Old 12-25-2016, 12:13 PM

Thanked 1,344 Times in 80 Posts
Smile Neice...

... stayed with us for her final year of school to try and concentrate on revision, slept in the spare room which I previously used as a study. One evening I was on the PC and noticed some of the recent file history was not what I'd been looking at, checked it more fully and found that she and her friend from school had obviously been through the external hard drive, not just a case of flicking onto one pic by mistake and then going "oops" but many folders and pics, so she and her pal had been looking at my wife (her aunty) and I in various poses up to fully exposed and together.
Often wondered what the thoughts were and what they got up to!
Old 03-18-2017, 10:54 PM

Some time back a friend of mine was sitting at my place looking for a necklace to buy since him and his gf were celebrating 5 years relationship. When he finished ordering I told him to turn off the computer and I went out for a smoke. When I came back he was still at the computer but instantly pressed the power button. When I came around the table the screen was black and we went out for a drink. Later at night when I came back home I started my computer since it was only in sleeping mode.
When it restored the session I saw my browser open with the question box open if wanted to close it and a dropbox account logged in in the background. I clicked no on the box so I could stay on the browser window. In the folder that was opened on the dropbox account I could see a few images. When I switched to thumbnail mode I could see semi-explicit pics of my ex. My friend just uploaded them there from my computer. It showed her in different kinds of underwear. I marked all of them and deleted them permanently.
For some time I kept looking through his dropbox until I found a folder that seemed to be his phone backups.
I was a little tipsy so I kept looking and got some real nice revenge on his action. I collected a few quite explicit pics of his girl in return although I'm pretty sure he hadn't been able to save a copy of the pics he stole off my computer.

Check her body
Attached Thumbnails
edit1.jpg  

Tags
exposed, wife pictures

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
YGF OCP 097

3m:14s

03-18-2013
nbv0032

3m:38s

08-13-2012