Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2008, 09:09 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 95 Posts

I liked that last set the best! Thanks, Pedro!
Old 05-14-2008, 09:35 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,283 Times in 3,811 Posts

Thanks guys, whilst I look out of my office window, the sun is shining, however there is also a stiff breeze off the sea. I checked out the beach yesterday and only saw a couple of gay guys.....so no photos there!

The weather forecast continues to be iffy, right thru the weekend

I will have a look on my HD for a few more (probably unpublished) 2007 pictures, if I cannot get anything new soon.
Old 05-23-2008, 11:24 AM

After 10 days of wind and showers (very unusual here in May), we had a nice day today. I was able to hotfoot it to the beach, but (as is normal), had little success.

What I missed...
I missed a middle aged guy and his daughter (who went about 40m too far along the beach for pics), she looked about 17, long blonde hair, button nose and a cute little summer skirt. They set up their sunshade and she quickly removed the skirt to reveal a small string. Withing seconds (and with a visible 'ping') that came off too. I would rate her as an 11 out 10, by far the cutest thing this year!!! Then what happens? he starts stroking and carressing her.....bugger me, she is his girlfriend, not his daughter Lucky, lucky bastard!!!!!

I also missed a German group, two parents with a son of about 19 and his teen girlfiend. All three (exept the girlfriend) stripped off straight away and went swimming, the girl (shall we say 'ordinary' with glasses and suprisingly large breasts), changed into a bikini. However being German, this meant stripping stark naked before donning the swimsuit.....odd habit that!! Not that I am complaining, had she been a Brit, she would have struggled under her beach towell! The change was far too fast to re-set the camera (they were the other side of me), but those very full breasts and cute brown triangle were a great loss to this thread!

However....
I did manage to get some long range shots of two 'hippy chicks', one 'slim' the other 'chubby', they spent the day painting (including each other! see pic 5, if you can drag your eyes off her super backside) and playing some form of flute. Because of the fact they were against the rock, in a small cave, the lighting was awful!

This was not helped by the arrival of 'typical Spanish male voyeur' (see pics) who sat very close to the girls and unsettled them a bit. This happens a lot! If this you, and you are reading this, give them a bit more space in future and GET OUT OF MY SHOTS!!!!!

My day was finally destroyed by two old guys in deckchairs who set up 5ft from the camera and blocked everything, I hope they are not members here either!!!

The weather is not too hot over the next few days either, but keep checking anyway. For those who are also Coccozella members, keep an eye out for about 25 shots from last month, going up this week. A lot more close-ups than I managed today.
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   2.JPG  

3.JPG   4.JPG  

5.JPG   6.JPG  

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 05-23-2008 at 11:31 AM.
The Following 23 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-25-2008, 11:45 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 95 Posts

Thanks Pedro! I'm a BIG fan of this thread! I love the stories you give just as much as the pics so don't stop with either!!!

Keep it up!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 04:15 PM

Thanked 5,904 Times in 565 Posts
Send a message via MSN to Uncle_Bud Send a message via Yahoo to Uncle_Bud
Talking lurkers crack me up

I go to nude beaches alot and see these dudes sitting practically right on top some people....I mean c'mon..
Old 05-26-2008, 09:39 AM

Thanked 76,996 Times in 3,173 Posts

Hola Pedro. Could you give a short primer on how it is you get these without being caught? I love these!
Old 05-26-2008, 01:53 PM

I think the real pros like 'Itsmee' here should be doing this, my shots are pretty poor!

I was caught (by two very pretty and very naked young student girls) last year, who somehow saw the camera (which was not as well hidden as now) and confronted me whilst we were all naked, not an easy situation. By deleting everything on the camera and showing it to them, the situation was resolved, since then, my shots have been much safer, but poorer quality. I am not prepared to get caught again, just for the sake of a few photos.

I have a very small camera, this is now well hidden in a bag amongst my 'beach stuff'. I can just about turn it on and aim it without causing suspicion, as long as it covered by a book, towell or something else. I now make sure any targets are some distance away, my being caught was a case of being too close and over confident.

Another thing is, I never go to find any possible subjects, always set up on the beach first and hope that they come to you! That is why I miss all these other cuties! If you go hunting them, they will be looking out for you, as the girls above did to our local voyeur. Look apon it as fishing, you might be lucky! Also, make sure you read a book or listen to an MP3 player, the local voyeurs here just sit and look....all the time and then often move about 100 metres and set up again! No wonder the girls sometimes pack up!!

If people get too close (as will happen in August), do not even try to take photos! Just enjoy the fact that the girls will be so close, you can almost put the sun cream on them without stretching, it gets that busy here then!

My pictures suffer because (although small) with this camera, I have to shoot via 'landscape' focus mode, the best mode for this type of shooting has to have the flash turned off every time you turn on the camera, something that you cannot afford to get wrong! So I do not now use it. In landscape mode, focus is set to infinity and the exposure will easily be upset by the extreme lighting and backlighting problems you have at the beach.The stones here give a real glare and on a hot day heat haze can really ruin your photos. It aint easy doing this!!!

This is the camera I use, the thing is tiny and the zoom is integral, which makes it ideal. Battery life (about 30 mins with screen on) is the another limiting factor, however.

http://digitalcameras.kelkoo.co.uk/s.../15982892.html

Oh, the other rule.....you have to be naked too!!!
Here is one from the weekend.......
Attached Thumbnails
a1.JPG  

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 05-26-2008 at 02:00 PM.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-26-2008, 03:45 PM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,734 Times in 6,172 Posts

If you are fortunate to be lying on an east facing beach, let the sun go down behind you before you start shooting. That way, anyone looking in your direction will be blinded by the sun and will have a hard time picking out any suspicious activity. Also, all your subjects will be gloriously lit if the sun is at your back. And in fact, if you are parked in a little shade while the sun sets behind you, you are practically invisible from 4-7PM to someone directly in front of you.

Klondike
Old 05-26-2008, 04:28 PM

Thanked 4,613 Times in 341 Posts

thanks for all but where do all these mervellous pics have been taken ?????
Old 05-26-2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
If you are fortunate to be lying on an east facing beach, let the sun go down behind you before you start shooting.
Hi klondike, yep I try to get that sorted when I set up, however unless I get to the beach about 4 pm, that does not help much here. Afternoons (at least later ones) are better from June onwards, then I will try to visit at that time. Most beaches here face due south, which is a pain!
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
big dildo

2m:30s

10-07-2009
Falco Naked

3m:41s

09-04-2005
rc lapdance

2m:46s

02-24-2017
See Her Body 480p