Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Photos > Exhibitionists & Voyeur
Login
or
Register

Closed Thread

Old 05-05-2008, 02:20 AM
Our man at the nudist beach

Thanked 148,290 Times in 3,811 Posts

In Spain, nudity is legal virtually everywhere, however people tend to use beaches with a nudist reputation, as it can be daunting to be the only nude on a full beach. Here is the legal situation, from the Spanish Maturist organisation...
Quote:
At this time there is freedom of nudism in any public area in Spain and no authorization is required. Beaches, rivers, lakes, open fields, tracks, roads, streets, squares, parks, etc. are public areas in Spain.
According to the current legislation, nudism cannot be limited, nor sanctioned and even less so forbidden.
I use a collection of beaches along the Costa del Sol, stretching from Marbella in the south west to the Costa tropical in the east.
The beach featured in the shot above from yesterday is this one..
Quote:
Cantarriján
Isolated cove with beach bars. Access down steep 2km track through nature reserve. Access from the coast road is just to the west of the Cero Gordo road tunnel. Sign posted.

This is about 55km from Malaga, east along the motorway, but along this coastline, you will find dozens of beaches.
As far as beach users, this will change on a day to day basis.

Yesterday was the last day of a four day long weekend, so the beach was busy. The ratio is about 50-50 males to females, although single (and gay male) couples are in evidence, yesterday I was next to a group of 5 x 30-40 year old women with a young 10 year girl. Because of the girl, I did not even attempt to take shots of them, this is a rule I have had since I started taking shots. Groups of women like this are quite common, and they redress the ratio of the sexes.

On the beach away from the bars, nudity is about 90%, at weekends, this falls on the beach near the bars to about 30%, but during the week, even this part of the beach can up to 70% nude.

The age groups seem to mainly 20-40 years in the main, with a sprinkling of retired folk (often from northern europe) and a few school age children.

There is another beach, nearer Malaga (near Torre del Mar) where larger families tend to go, this beach is alway 99% fully nude, but becuse of the large number of kids present, I only go there with friends and always leave the camera at home.

If you ever get the chance, visit the Costa del Sol, the best time are May to late June and then September to October. The beaches are great and the scenery is stunning too.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2008, 09:11 AM

As I will be away for a few days I thought you could do with a few more.

I have been consolidating my submission for next month and have been able to spare some better shots that feature the same girls more than once, because of that, here are a few more shots from he past 3 days activity.

That bloody stone in photo number 2 is typical of what happens all the time in this game! There is no way to cover every eventuality. I can always bank on any girl walking along will (in my shots) have her swinging hand (as she walks) obscuring her pussy (as in shot 5), almost without fail!!!
Attached Thumbnails
1.JPG   6.JPG  

13.JPG   17.JPG  

18.JPG   rej1.JPG  

Old 05-05-2008, 05:33 PM

Slagboy, all you have to do is take some pictures yourself, send them in and 'hey presto', you will have a free pass too!
I uploaded some odd shots here as the majority of the forums users seem to like seeing them, they (on the whole) seem to think that me posting here is a 'good thing', however; if this thread just becomes a slanging match over paysites (of which part of this forum is), maybe I should stop posting original stuff here, as I get nothing in return, just grumbling about making you pay to see more!

On second thoughts, just look at these figures....
Mr Slagboy..

and me...
Thanked 1,393 Times in 143 Posts

It seems my contribution is appreciated a little more than those of your good self, so I will ignore your comments..for now. If you were using humour (and I missed the joke), please ignor this whole post

Last edited by Pedro the Fisherman; 05-05-2008 at 05:41 PM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2008, 06:21 PM

Thanked 99,740 Times in 7,693 Posts

now now

pedro your right your posting here is a good thing i enjoy them

dont let the nay sayers distract you

Old 05-06-2008, 12:48 AM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pedro the Fisherman View Post
This is about 55km from Malaga,
Pedro, thank you for taking the time to share your wealth of information. The time it takes to type out a reply probably exceeds the time to upload the pics. So, I thank you for I have learned something.

The beach at Malaga, near the airport from what I was told in another forum, is also a great place to find naked females. I believe that is where Jackass shoots some of his vids. He's got some great ones of women showering totally nude in full view of everyone. It's a hot vid.

Have you ever been to that Malaga beach near the airport, Pedro?
The Following User Says Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Old 05-06-2008, 12:53 AM
Curator of the museum of public nudity

Thanked 106,725 Times in 6,172 Posts

[QUOTE=Pedro the Fisherman;415879][SIZE="4"]maybe I should stop posting original stuff here, as I get nothing in return, just grumbling about making you pay to see more![QUOTE]

Not to condone grumbling, but grumbling is just some people's way of saying "I love your pics and want MORE!".

Take it as a VERY backhanded compliment.....

Klondike
Old 05-06-2008, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Have you ever been to that Malaga beach near the airport, Pedro?
No, not yet!

When I fly from the airport (which I will do tomorrow), I often look down on what looks like a nice beach for nudism (i.e. difficult to get to/isolated from hotels etc.) and wondered about how good it is.

At present, I do not feel need to travel that far away (this would be 1.5 hours drive, but longer in the summer) very often. It is on my 'to do' list at some time. The beach at Benalmadena is another good one that Jackass and 'Burro' use in their vids. Those guys are real pros!

Several beaches on the Costa del Sol have showers, if you can actually set up a discreet distance away, they are great spots. I got a few last year, and will try again later in the summer when the colleges have finished in June. With many girls, they will always shower before leaving the beach and even those who sunbathe with bikini bottoms will strip here, to get the sand out of difficult little places. In the Costa Tropical, the beaches are stoney, so we have little need of these showers.

As far as the 'coccozella' saga goes, I will post all the pictures here, just much later in the year...or even into next year if the season last a long time. I hope we can now draw a line under this subject.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pedro the Fisherman For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2008, 11:22 AM

Thanked 3,313 Times in 277 Posts
Default hmm I agree

Have to say that I agree. "post the lot"

I too supply cocco with lots of pictures, but I do what a lot of people do and use my pictures in return for free access to certain sites. I dont, however, just choose poor quality pics for certain sites.

Cocco is a great site, but so is this one. and Iam a PAYING member of this site
The Following User Says Thank You to itsmee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-07-2008, 11:23 AM

Thanked 1,498 Times in 95 Posts

Screw this stupid English life. I'm learning Spanish and moving South! Pedro these shots are awesome and I love your stories of how relaxed nudity is over there in Espana. Thankyou very much for your hard work!

Last edited by Shing; 05-07-2008 at 11:29 AM.
Old 05-08-2008, 03:48 AM

Thanked 4,852 Times in 925 Posts
Default Malaga Beach

Pedro, here are some screenshots of jackass vids that were, according to what I was told on another forum, shot at the Malaga beach near the airport (just in case you are interested and have not seen them before). I didn't upload these. I just searched Yahoo and found some screenshots. No working rapidshare links were found. Sorry.

http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x1.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x2.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x3.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x4.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x5.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x6.jpg
http://fapomatic.com/show.php?loc=0712&f=x7.jpg

Notice the shower and the fenced off area. Also, in pic x7.jpg you can see the hotel in the background. I've seen a pic of the Malaga beach on a travel website and I saw that same hotel in the background, so I'm reasonably confident that is the Malaga beach.

Naked women showering in public...that is so hot! In one of the vids, x4, there are kids watching two naked chicks playing beach tennis. My parents would never have allowed me to watch that when I was a kid. Nudity was a big no-no. We couldn't even watch movies with shower scenes when we were young.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixler For This Useful Post:
Closed Thread

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
MGSex 2of5

1m:00s

09-05-2004
Gladiator

3m:34s

05-04-2018
Erin B 7

0m:46s

11-15-2023