uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 07-20-2017, 02:11 PM

Our best milestones so far :
Nude beach, swinger club & a magic night at the restaurant with a remote controlled sextoy.
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aimlui For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2017, 06:50 PM

Thanked 5,754 Times in 491 Posts
Default Massage

We often visit the Oregon coast and rent a beach house there for a week. Last year, I found a guy willing to give my wife a sensual massage. She knew nothing about it. I had just told her I had ordered a private masseur to come over and give her a good massage. Things were progressing nicely and she enjoyed everything, including his massaging of her breasts which turned her nipples hard as rocks. She was slick with oil. She was laying there softly moaning. Then, he worked his way down her belly and hips. Her toes curled. Everything was so fucking sexy and hot!... up to the minute he started slipping down her panties. She grabbed at them and was too reluctant to proceed further. DAMN!!! I had a raging hard on and so did he!! He was wearing a pair of those string tied hospital surgery pants. When he was massaging her, I saw the huge hard on he had!! it had to be 8+ inches!! He finished massaging her legs and thighs. But, that was the end of that.
I paid him a $100, and privately apologized. He was cool about it and told me he had no problem with her reluctance. We kept in touch via texting, often sending him pics of her for fun.
Well, after he left, my wife and I had fantastic sex. I hadn't seen her that turned of for a long time! She was sopping wet and came about three times!!
Afterward, we sat on the deck and chatted about the evening massage. I told her how fucking hot it was watching another man touch her and how horny I got. She admitted that she was extremely excited, had felt his hard penis rub against her arm, how large it felt, and wanted to let him to continue, but was scared I would get upset. I asked her if she wanted to have him fuck her and she finally admitted she did! When I told her how I would have loved to see that, we both laughed about the missed opportunity. Well, needless to say, we ran back in and fucked again!! LOL
We have also talked about this several times since. We both get hot over it.

Well, guess what?! We are heading back there again in August. I got hold of the same masseur and set an evening up with him. My wife knows this time. She asked me how far I would let the masseur go. I told her as far as she wished, that it was all up to her and that I would love to see her take his big cock into her. She just smiled and winked at me! My imagination is going crazy wanting to see that big dick in her and watching her cum for him. ...and me!! I love to watch her cum!! WOW!
OMG! I can hardly wait till next month!!! I'm hard now!!!
Old 07-21-2017, 02:16 AM

Default Wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
We often visit the Oregon coast and rent a beach house there for a week. Last year, I found a guy willing to give my wife a sensual massage. She knew nothing about it. I had just told her I had ordered a private masseur to come over and give her a good massage. Things were progressing nicely and she enjoyed everything, including his massaging of her breasts which turned her nipples hard as rocks. She was slick with oil. She was laying there softly moaning. Then, he worked his way down her belly and hips. Her toes curled. Everything was so fucking sexy and hot!... up to the minute he started slipping down her panties. She grabbed at them and was too reluctant to proceed further. DAMN!!! I had a raging hard on and so did he!! He was wearing a pair of those string tied hospital surgery pants. When he was massaging her, I saw the huge hard on he had!! it had to be 8+ inches!! He finished massaging her legs and thighs. But, that was the end of that.
I paid him a $100, and privately apologized. He was cool about it and told me he had no problem with her reluctance. We kept in touch via texting, often sending him pics of her for fun.
Well, after he left, my wife and I had fantastic sex. I hadn't seen her that turned of for a long time! She was sopping wet and came about three times!!
Afterward, we sat on the deck and chatted about the evening massage. I told her how fucking hot it was watching another man touch her and how horny I got. She admitted that she was extremely excited, had felt his hard penis rub against her arm, how large it felt, and wanted to let him to continue, but was scared I would get upset. I asked her if she wanted to have him fuck her and she finally admitted she did! When I told her how I would have loved to see that, we both laughed about the missed opportunity. Well, needless to say, we ran back in and fucked again!! LOL
We have also talked about this several times since. We both get hot over it.

Well, guess what?! We are heading back there again in August. I got hold of the same masseur and set an evening up with him. My wife knows this time. She asked me how far I would let the masseur go. I told her as far as she wished, that it was all up to her and that I would love to see her take his big cock into her. She just smiled and winked at me! My imagination is going crazy wanting to see that big dick in her and watching her cum for him. ...and me!! I love to watch her cum!! WOW!
OMG! I can hardly wait till next month!!! I'm hard now!!!
I can't tell you how much I'm looking forward to your update on this!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to JakeUK For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2017, 12:00 PM

Default Massage

Be sure to take some pics. Awesome story. Good luck and have fun.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Welee337 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-21-2017, 01:16 PM

Thanked 3,623 Times in 374 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aimlui View Post
That is a classic but my wife and I are about to turn a sextape with a FULL HD camera.
I have loads of ideas for the story board ! ^^
I am a full hd cam .... If you want a cameraman 😉😉😉
The Following User Says Thank You to jojo33bdx For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 03:24 PM

Thanked 4,567 Times in 1,825 Posts
Thumbs up

Very HOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsnyupskrt View Post
While My Wife and I were on vacation in Disneyland. For the past few days she said she will go on the scarier rides with me, but never does . So one day I gave her a choice of the roller-coaster or The Grizzly River Rapid Ride. She foolishly and eagerly agreed to the raft ride. So with a huge smile on my face we went and waited in line. While we stood in the line, My Wife was starting to question why I had wanted her to go on the ride. But I waited until we were real close to getting on the ride, before I made a smart comment about what she was wearing. It was really hot that day so My Wife Had put on a very short denim mini skirt, with a just a very thin tight blue tube top. I first mentioned that whenever we went through the cooling mists in line Her nipples really poked through the very thin material of her top, so much that you could easily tell that she wasn't wearing a bra. I teased My Wife by 2nd pointing it out to her that when she actually gets on the ride wearing that tiny jean skirt, there was going to be absolutely no way for her to sit without exposing her panties for every opportune guy. But I knew that men were already having limitless fun trying to peer straight up My Wifes short skirt all morning anyway. So now My Wife’s options were basically simple. she could exit the line quickly and we can go on the scarey the roller-coaster rides, that she had been dreading. Or we could go on the River Rapid Ride, and she would willingly have to give a bunch of horny guys a nice naughty view right up her skirt for the entire ride. In her mind she really didn't want to go on any of the roller-coasters, and at the same time she did fully understood that this definitly made her a sl*t for actually choosing to expose her panties in public to guys instead of a scary ride.

My Wife was Feeling a little anxious as she attracted men's attention to her. But I knew the huge turn on she was about to be as she stepped forward toward the raft. Knowing they were staring at her ass her I gave them a smile as I walked past. She looked a little nervous as she lifted her leg up high to climb into the ride. feeling the hem Lift with her leg giving the few guys thier flash of her white sheer panties they have been waiting for. As My Wife sat down the the already short skirt instantly climb all the way up her thighs to the point where when she looked down even she could almost see her panties. So My Wife could only imagine what an incredibly sexy sight it was for everyone else. This wasn’t the first time that guys were peeking up My Wifes skirt, And she could easily tell who was enjoying looking up her skirt and she could espesially tell if she was turning them on.

To My Wife’s relief the 2 young boys behind her in line did not get on the same raft as her, thankfully the Ride attendant directed them to another raft. However, with a real big grin he did let two guys follow her on to the raft and they sat right beside me. then one of them actually asked her to move over from seat to seat, just so she would be forced to give him an amazing view straight up her skirt. My Wife realizing that at that moment she was a dirty little pantie teasing sl*t. So She of course obliged him, knowing how extremely obvious it was that he wanted her to give him an incrediable look up her skirt, blatantly exposing her white mesh panties to him. My Wife in turn just pretended to be clueless that he was taking advantage of her, making it seem like she didn't know what was going on. My Wife then deliberately angled her legs in his direction, and then slowly opened her thighs very wide while lifting one leg up slightly as she moved over. Giving him exactly what he wanted to see, a shameful full display of her white panties.

My Wife casual watched as more and more horny guys would try to get a good look up her skirt as she went by, most getting a very good view of My Wife’s sheer white panties. She had started to joke with the guy about how she wished she hadn’t pick her transparent white mesh panties this morning to wear instead of a dark color or at least a different material that wouldn't be so very appealing to them as they were looking up her skirt. He was only a few feet away, So The white mesh material that her panties were made of did very little to hide her nicely shaved pussy through the visibly transparent fabric. Knowing that it was Getting everyone a little extra turned on with with how they could clearly see how her pussy lips pressed against the thin material of her little panties as she sat accross! Although when he mentioned how much he really liked her panties My Wife was quite embarrassed at first, after a while it became even more exciting knowing just how delightfully inappropriate of a view guys must have be enjoying up her skirt. My Wife of course did what was expected of her as the ride went on, constantly letting lucky guys have a great view straight up her skirt. Even Spreading her thighs for them with every bump, giving any guy watching her frequent eye-popping displays of her thin mesh white panties as she steadied herself on the ride. Appreciating the fact that guys were obviosly getting very turned on by seeing her shaved pussy through her sheer mesh panties, an image she was sure that will last in their mind for a long time to come!

there was another reason I wanted My Wife to go on the ride. It was a water ride, and it got you soaking wet. So i figured that if My Wife was going to get wet on the ride, it might possibly just make her top more form fitting as it cling to her breasts and made her nipples sudectivly stick out. But what fortunatly ended up happening was a big wave just soaked her at the bottom of the big drop, and This thankfully made her top completely transparent in the sun light. Utterly exposing her entire chest to everyone. The drop is also where the most people would happen to be standing around watching the rafts go by. My Wife looked down at her soaking wet breasts, and felt the chill of her wet top making her already now obvious nipples very hard and noticable. sticking out further then I had ever seen them stick out before. At that Moment, notice they did, because Then came the very loud cheers, and wolf whistles from all the guys. I mean they were actually cheering, and whistling like crazy. Those cheers, and the fact that My Wifes
small very perky breasts were almost totally, and completely exposed for everyone to see. It was starting to get to become a rush, with all the guys cheering and yelling; thought of what was going on their minds. would they be fantasizing about and to have so many guys cheering about her felt good, did wonders for her ego.

So obviously now these guys were not only having fun looking right up My Wifes short jean skirt now, they were openly enjoying the real nice look at her nearly naked tits. Not a single one of the guys would take their eyes off My Wife’s exposed perky petite tits. As soon as she looked down She knew how much they could clealy see of her rose-colored nipples sticking out through her transparent top, And She knew how much they enjoyed clearly seeing her rose-colored nipples sticking out through her transparent top. They could see her sweet little a cup breasts so visibly in the sun light, she might as well as just yanked her top down and completely exposed her tits for them. Which I'm sure she would have done if any one just asked. remember she was the one who wanted to go on this particular ride wearing that really short skirt and thin top. But considering If she was enough of a sl*t to put herself into a situation where guys are unquentionable going to try to look up her skirt. She tried to act nonchalant about how entirely see-through her top really was, and she even didn’t make any effort to cover up her chest from any of the guys view. Making it very easy for them to really enjoy having such a great display at her almost naked chest for the remainder of the ride. After pretty much showing them her tits and her shaved pussy for what must have been a good 20 mins the ride eventually stopped. But Instead of getting up and walking away, she hesitated for a moment until the lucky guys that sat accross from her got in to a position so the guys could examine her see-through panties one last time without any kids seeing. She ultimately shifted and spread her legs wide apart so she could climb out of the ride. Fortunately for them getting out was not as easy as she had hoped. It took a few seconds for My Wife to get her footing, which gave the guys ample time to admire the amazing pussy shot she was providing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to legman54 For This Useful Post:
Old 07-22-2017, 04:15 PM

Default Hot Springs

Many years ago, we were hiking the backcountry of Idaho. I knew of a hot spring about 3 miles out. We got there and I talked her into getting naked with me and taking a nice long soak. Shes pretty shy and was reluctant at first "what if someone comes?" I assured that would not happen. So, we smoked a doob got into the spring... I had to take a leak so I got out and went over behind some bushes as I didn't want to pollute this beautiful spring, all of a sudden I heard voices coming up the trail. It was a couple of college ages guys who came around the bend and got an eyefull of my wife's gorgeous body! She had heard them but didn't have time to climb out and dress. I grabbed a cam and this is the pic I snapped while the boys with huge smiles on their faces bid us a good day and went on down the trail. We still laugh about this.
Attached Thumbnails
hot tub.jpg  

Last edited by macro1955a; 07-22-2017 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Pic has watermark from other site.
Old 07-23-2017, 05:28 PM

Default Off course!

Quote:
Originally Posted by rracoonz View Post
Good luck to you! And, please remember, it didn't happen unless there are pics to prove it!
There will be pictures if I succeed!
The Following User Says Thank You to TimeUghi For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2017, 12:07 AM

Thanked 10,591 Times in 522 Posts
Default Friday in the driveway

This weekend we had our pop-up camper set up in the driveway getting it ready for an upcoming camping trip. Friday evening my wife Lisa and I came home from dinner out just before it was about to rain. We went into the camper to zip the windows shut. The sun had just set and with the clouds it was dark out. Being a guy I told Lisa she should get naked for me now. To my surprise she just told me “After you close the blinds.” I had them closed in an instant. As I sat down on the “u” shaped couch she started taking her clothes off. Once she was nude she turned on one of the overhead lights and asked “how's this?” I told her she was beautiful.

She then told me it was my turn so I quickly pulled off my clothes. I then sat back and started to stroke my hard on as I looked at her. Then the rain started to fall. Lisa turned off the light then came over and knelt in front of me and took over stroking my cock before she started to lick the head. Soon she came up and guided me right into her as she straddled me. As she started moving up and down my hands went to her hips. She said “grab my ass baby.” So I got two big hand fulls and squeezed. After a few minutes I had her get off me and then kneel on the sofa. I got behind Lisa and started fucking. She reached back between her legs and felt my cock sliding into her pussy. She remarked on how wet she was and then I asked her to rub her clit. It didn't take long before that brought her to an orgasm.

I now flipped her over for a good old missionary pounding. As I was thrusting she reached down again to feel me sliding into her. I felt myself getting closer. She went back to rubbing her clit again but this time I came before she had another. As I caught my breath, I moved down and took her clit in my mouth. That was enough to send her over the edge again. She then pulled me up to kiss her. She said she could taste us both on my lips. We lay there for a bit before she checked the time on her phone. We had about 15 to 20 minutes before we expected our youngest kid to be home from her part time job (oldest was out with friends). I tried talking her into walking into the garage, then house naked but that she wouldn't do. She gave the lame excuse of the motion sensor on the lights in the garage, lol. So we dressed and went inside.
Old 07-24-2017, 09:48 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts
Default Wendy's Flash

Pretty tame update, but I got my wife to flash at Wendy's yesterday. I dared her, thinking there was no way she'd do it, but she whipped them right out for me. It happened so fast I didn't have my phone ready, so I dared her to do it again, and she did. It was pretty full there, and I'm sure the guy sitting behind me knew what was up.

Wendy's Flash

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Traffic Jam BJ

5m:35s

12-15-2015
softcore 219

3m:24s

01-22-2011
beer can open pussy

1m:41s

09-22-2018