Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 05-25-2014, 04:47 PM

Thanked 11,614 Times in 1,778 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by cufan86 View Post
My friend and his wife and my wife and I were at the beach. We were all in the ocean but the waves were pretty rough. My wife didn't like it so she went back to our umbrella. A few minutes later my friend went in to get a drink leaving his wife and me in the ocean. We got hit by a pretty good wave and went under. I came up first. His wife came up a moment later facing me about 5 feet away with her back to the shore. She didn't realize but her bikini top got shifted and one boob was completely exposed and the other nipple was peaking out. A few seconds later we got hit again. This time she stayed low in the water and said her top was messed up. She fixed it then we went in. I don't know if she realized the first wave exposed her or not but she never mentioned it and i didn't either.
I believe some of the first titties I saw other than my wife and her girlfreinds were while swimming in Lake Michigan above Chicago. Those waves can be rough. Also my wife saw a few of her first penis's there too.
From there it just seemed to happen for Dollie loosing her top in water both accidentally and not so acidentally.
But realize most bikinis are not made for going in water.
Attached Thumbnails
Vac2003 524.jpg  
Old 05-26-2014, 03:39 AM

yes i found a few photos of a friends pregnant naked wife, while having a dinner at their place, i had to grab something in my jackets, the wife said to go get it in their bedroom, i saw few photo pack and couldn't resist to have a quick look, hoping to find something i wasn't supposed to see... I was curious if she kept her pussy hairy or shaved and what kind of areola she had. I oppened one or two pack and then BAM ! fully naked smiling at the camera, with huge pussy lips ! i stole some of them and still wank to them from time to time, she's a bit prudish (lawyer) and both have no idea, once when were drunk i asked him if they ever did some sexy pix he said yes even some hardcores but he said he destroyed them ...

Last edited by man2; 05-26-2014 at 03:42 AM.
Old 05-29-2014, 11:11 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 187 Posts

A drunken afternoon session at my house in the summer a couple of years back - friends were leaving and it was still light at 10 pm. I went to the garage to get some tools for my pal to borrow & his wife was still gabbing on in my front doorway as i came back - telling me to be quiet! while she talked on - she was wearing a skimpy top and loose fitting chinos.

Pissed off at being told to shut up I went behind her and pulled up her top - showing her breasts to 3 couples and my wife still waiting to come out of the house to go home. As she went to cover her tits, I pulled her chinos and pants down too - so she was all exposed ! Still exposed - she chased me down to the garage (as best she could) laughing but a bit miffed at being shown to all & sundry.

As she walked back, she stopped and bent over to get a better pull up on her pants & chinos.

I don't think most women realise just how much of their lady bits are on show when they bend over!

More recently at a drinking session at his house, his wife was really smashed and the talk got a bit bawdy to say the least and somehow the subject of her lady parts came up - whereupon I commented on the size of her 'gash'. She remonstrated that i couldn't possibly know because I had never seen it. I reminded her of the above incident - but she said you were stood behind me, so you couldn't see anything (unlike those in front of her!).

She still doesn't realise what she had on show when she bent over on the way back to the door. I will tell her next time I get her on her own.
Old 05-30-2014, 06:21 AM

Thanked 1,937 Times in 187 Posts

How north are you? I am a northener too! Hence still light at 10 pm in the summer.

I can assure my friends wife had no idea how much she was showing me - don't forget - she was fairly boozed up.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to nigbo For This Useful Post:
Old 05-30-2014, 08:54 AM

Thanked 1,476 Times in 103 Posts

I know that best friend has seen my wife... over the years he saw her tits down her shirt at least twice on one trip we all took.... then he ended up fucking her a few years later
Old 05-31-2014, 09:42 PM

Thanked 3,748 Times in 105 Posts
Default Tell us more

"then he ended up fucking her a few years later"

Would love to hear the story on this one, assuming it is not a sore point with you.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to seriousfun For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2014, 07:17 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by seriousfun View Post
"then he ended up fucking her a few years later"

Would love to hear the story on this one, assuming it is not a sore point with you.
Me too!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 07:48 AM

Thanked 2,176 Times in 107 Posts
Default Of course!

It's hard to not see her naked when you're taking her clothes off to fuck her!!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fredox2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-02-2014, 09:31 AM

Thanked 1,178 Times in 54 Posts
Default Unexpected

I dropped by my best friends house one evening. As I approached the front door, there is a large window in the front of the house. Standing at the front door your could see their bedroom off at an angle. There stood his wife naked from head to toe. I'm sure she wasn't aware that she could be seen from the front door. Naked and brushing her hair. I watched until she got dressed and then I knocked on the door. She answers. It was exciting to see her and chat with her just after seeing her without a stitch for such a long period of time. I couldn't resist admiring her after seeing her the way I had. I was always hoping to catch that show again but never did. My friend and his wife have no idea of the free show I got.
Old 06-02-2014, 12:46 PM

Default Wife...

I was helping my neighbor install a new ceiling fan in their bedroom. I had to run new electrical so we were in the attic above the bedroom when his wife got home. He was toward the far side and I was closer to the actual entrance doing some testing. His wife called out and he responded that he was in the attic...but made no mention that I was up there too. From the angle of where I was doing the work I could see his wife enter the bedroom and slowly start taking off her clothes. My heart started beating faster and my eyes kept darting to my friend who was in his own world. His wife is a teacher and was at conferences all day, so she was dressed in a button up blouse and black skirt. Mid 30's, should brown hair, around 5ft6, with a great body. I watched her as she let her hair fall from a clip. I was in awe, like time stopped. She took off her skirt first, then blouse. The image of her standing in her matching bra/panties/stockings is seared in my brain now. She rolled down her stockings first, then took of her bra. I got a good look at her around nipples. She through on a workout top which hung low, so I only caught a brief glimpse of a shaved pussy. She yelled out that she's leaving for the gym and that was it. I've jerked off to the thought of her quite a few times.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
annoyed

3m:15s

05-11-2013

0m:51s

04-07-2018
E Pirelli

0m:34s

06-20-2005
big white booty interracial

9m:10s

02-11-2019