uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-28-2017, 08:35 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default if Mr. johnsyracuse is OK...

I was hesitate to post more since I did not see mr. johnsyracuse who started this thread clicked thanks for my post. I did not want to put something outside of the topic of his thread subject for the respect. What you guys think?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
I was hesitate to post more since I did not see mr. johnsyracuse who started this thread clicked thanks for my post. I did not want to put something outside of the topic of his thread subject for the respect. What you guys think?
start your own thread then if you would like - does seem like we're trying to pry information out of you which defeats the object really
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to britrob For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 11:09 AM

Default For this great thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by britrob View Post
start your own thread then if you would like - does seem like we're trying to pry information out of you which defeats the object really
My boss took many photo like this one without us being aware of. We always thought he was a good boss loves camera. He took many photo of us and especially Miyuki at home and at park nearby playing with our kids. I start to get these images from him only after he was able to have her on his bed many years later. Since then he started to take her nude time to time with his camera.

Thank you for your comments but I don't know if I can handle my own thread.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_park_withboss_05.jpg  
Old 06-04-2017, 07:15 AM

I had one of these oblivious mothers down blouses the other day. I was talking to a neighbor friend and her young kids as they were outside that day. The mother was dressed in a long, down to the ground dress that was sleeveless. During the course of talking with all of them one of the kids had a moment of misbehaving. Well the mother immediately went into having a talk with the kid moment, as she did she bent over right in front of me to talk to the child at face level and as she bent forward her dress top hung down. It exposed her breasts almost completely as the dress had a bra like feature in it as she was braless but the dress and that bra built in hung open exposing her nice (my guess is 34 and a small B cup) breasts to be seen. This is the most I have seen on her as I have seen her doing similar things with tops on but with bras etc.
Her tits were on display for quite a long time as she was talking to the child and not aware of her tits showing, they were hanging down right in front of me. I did not even have to move my position to get the view as it was that good. Her nipples were just being exposed but held against the bra, but her areola and complete cup shape and half of her breasts and entire cleavage was on display for at least two minutes.
Later in the discussion after she was done from having the kids talk I happened to have some pictures on my phone that the kids wanted to see of some baby birds. As I held the phone down for them to see, the mother leaned forward and down to view the pics on my phone. This time she was aware of her top could gap open so she had her hand over her top and cleavage area to hold it back.
But when in the parent mode she was completely unaware.
Old 06-05-2017, 03:37 PM

Default Boss's favorite play

Toward the end of their relationship boss took Miyuki without bra to walk in the park. He loved guys watching her with visible panty line and nipples. He then take her to his place to do what he like to do with her.

I have next photo which he undress he in the park in my gallery if you are interested.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_boss_undressatpark_01.jpg  
Old 06-09-2017, 11:52 AM

Default After shower posing for my boss alone at his place.

My wife Miyuki was called to boss's home often when I was away from home for business trip. After he had her first time, my business trip suddenly increased. I was away from home almost a week each month for about 3 years while boss was my supervisor.. This is what was happening while I was away..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_boss_apartment_0011.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 01:51 PM

Thanked 1,714 Times in 316 Posts

Quote:
My wife Miyuki was called to boss's home often when I was away from home for business trip. After he had her first time, my business trip suddenly increased. I was away from home almost a week each month for about 3 years while boss was my supervisor.. This is what was happening while I was away..
Why is this In oblivious mothers ???
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 03:44 PM

Default Oh no... sorry

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
Why is this In oblivious mothers ???
I guess I wrongly understood the meaning of oblivious.. lost in translation... My grade for English class was C.

Do you guys want me to request to delete all my posts about my wife from this thread?

Very sorry...
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 07:40 PM

Thanked 6,691 Times in 273 Posts
Default No, please. Don't delete!

Even though your posts didn't match entirely, I feel I can speak for most readers. Please do not delete your posts.

I vaguely remember your original posts and stories, it's been a while since they were posted. The story and photos of your beautiful wife are entertaining and much appreciated. For someone so beautiful, the criteria can easily be enlarged.

I for one would love to see all of your photos, both the public and the private albums. Is it possible that you would be willing to share them with us again? I'm sure you would get a lot of very positive feedback were you to share your beautiful wife with us again.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to hoosierdaddy4 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-09-2017, 07:54 PM

Thanked 1,490 Times in 220 Posts

Quote:
I guess I wrongly understood the meaning of oblivious.. lost in translation... My grade for English class was C.

Do you guys want me to request to delete all my posts about my wife from this thread?

Very sorry...
Just start your own thread. Problem solved.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to BaconBot For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
Asian Sex 20

4m:57s

07-16-2020
webcam chick

4m:16s

01-31-2005
Sex Wives 12

2m:17s

05-15-2016
Nurse Pee5