uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register

Old 05-26-2017, 11:04 PM

Thanked 3,916 Times in 185 Posts
Default Miyuki helping kids doing homework

This is at our old apartment. Miyuki helping kids homework after she came home from school.
It was our routine and boss was at dinner and took this shot. Majority of photo boss took was given me many years later. I had no idea he was taking many voyeur photo of her while he was with us.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki13b.jpg  
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 03:06 AM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

My wife who doesnt wear panties exposed herself accidently a few times when tending to our children when they were small. I noticed alot of these types of accidental flashes when we were around other young children and mums at the time. Although I never got to see any sights of other mums that were as revealing as my wife gave to others.
Old 05-27-2017, 10:32 AM

Default What if my wife does such thing at her school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeuren View Post
My wife who doesnt wear panties exposed herself accidently a few times when tending to our children when they were small. I noticed alot of these types of accidental flashes when we were around other young children and mums at the time. Although I never got to see any sights of other mums that were as revealing as my wife gave to others.
Is it normal for western wife does not wear panties? Not in Japan. If my wife does such thing at school and boys find out, she will be a easy target of them taking her up skirt with pussy with their mobile phone. Boys at high school age can easily obsessed with older women around them especially at boys school.

My wife received a few love letter from student and male teacher over years. She try not to wear anything revealing at teaching yet in summer she wear short skirts as weather is really hot. Yet the worst part is she has to teach swimming for 4 classes as sub teacher. She does notice student and especially male coach look at her breasts in one piece swimming suites during swimming class...
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 11:10 AM

Default I dont have her bikini photo but...

Her school swimming suite is something like this in black with logo on left nipple area. One piece suites and no inner for some reason so could see her nipples in cold day (I am sure). Just wanted to give idea.. She teach class of about 40 students (4 class so total 160 students) with one gym teacher who has been after her for years..
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki29.jpg  
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 11:50 AM

Default At the pool

On holiday in Gran Canaria, found ourselves lounging by the pool next to a young couple, in their early twenties, with a small child. At some point the mother had picked up the child as was walking around with het right tit fully exposed, about a c cup. It took her a few mintues to realise she was showing but quickly put it back in her bikini top as soon as she did.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:10 PM

Thanked 26,352 Times in 1,265 Posts

I didn't see it, but my wife was with our baby out by the apartment pool, the only other person by the pool was another woman. They chatted a bit then the baby started nuzzling her like she wanted to nurse, so my wife undid the halter top on her bikini and let her have her fill. She was studying while the baby was nursing and didn't notice 2 guys come to the pool until one of the guys asked if she wanted them to leave until she finished. She just shrugged it off, she said she figured they had seen one tit and half of the other one, so why bother. She said they were polite and didn't stare.
Old 05-27-2017, 02:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Is it normal for western wife does not wear panties? Not in Japan. If my wife does such thing at school and boys find out, she will be a easy target of them taking her up skirt with pussy with their mobile phone. Boys at high school age can easily obsessed with older women around them especially at boys school.

My wife received a few love letter from student and male teacher over years. She try not to wear anything revealing at teaching yet in summer she wear short skirts as weather is really hot. Yet the worst part is she has to teach swimming for 4 classes as sub teacher. She does notice student and especially male coach look at her breasts in one piece swimming suites during swimming class...
I don't think it is very normal at all for western women not to wear panties and school teachers at work even less. It is probably more common among the posters to OCC;-)

I got my wife to do it a couple of times when we were out on a date. She doesn't like to do it because she is quite the prude when it comes to nudity and, after 5 pregnancies, her bladder control is not perfect.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to stenxyz1 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-27-2017, 03:02 PM

Thanked 1,636 Times in 67 Posts

My wife is 40 now and has been not wearing them for about 20 years. She's had problems at work with a perv who keeps trying to film up her skirt with his phone. He especially likes to follow her up the stairs. Shes made a complaint against him. Its not stopped her going without though.
Old 05-28-2017, 04:49 AM

Thanked 1,706 Times in 315 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysuguru77 View Post
Her school swimming suite is something like this in black with logo on left nipple area. One piece suites and no inner for some reason so could see her nipples in cold day (I am sure). Just wanted to give idea.. She teach class of about 40 students (4 class so total 160 students) with one gym teacher who has been after her for years..
So her swimming costume is basically a vest that will get clingy and see through when wet. Does she teach at a school for aspiring GGW?????
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to charismatic For This Useful Post:
Old 05-28-2017, 08:32 AM

Default Lost in translation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by charismatic View Post
So her swimming costume is basically a vest that will get clingy and see through when wet. Does she teach at a school for aspiring GGW?????
Not cotton. Just like regular conservative one pierce swim suite swimmer wear. Just wanted to give you idea of top portion. GGW? Not sure what mean. It is a boy's only school and all student live in dorm so they are short of seeing much female during school years not to mention in swimsuit.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ysuguru77 For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
cumshot

1m:34s

12-07-2015
us 11

3m:33s

07-16-2017
dildo riding and squirting

0m:54s

03-03-2016
Nak2tage 27 Mia