uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 08-20-2016, 07:23 AM

Thanked 16,204 Times in 1,124 Posts

(I didn't realize how long ago the last reply was to this thread!)

I was at a major hardware store, sitting in the parking lot messing with my new radio in my car. A frustrated mom and her husband sat down on a bench, as far as possible from the main door of the building so the mom could breastfeed her son (who was like three, but that's pretty common around here). The husband went back into the building to keep shopping.

The mom looked around for a long time before taking her right breast out of her top, but for some reason, she didn't notice me in my car like 6 feet away from her. I saw everything (it wasn't a sexual moment, but my point here is that she looked very, very carefully before exposing herself, but still managed to miss me).

Being the kid was so old, he didn't latch right away. He took his time, too, but she kept her breast out the whole time. It was barely a B cup, perfect amount of slight droopiness, long nipple but tiny areola, and medium dark. It was like it was staring at me, and it was just hanging out there. (And using a nursing cover with a kid that old just doesn't work.)

Anyway, after a minute or two of watching her kid sort of nurse and staring at this amazing woman and her breast, I realized that I had forgotten the one thing in the store I had gone there for (but bought a bunch of other stuff), so I needed to go back into the store. But, I felt so badly that I had seen the whole breastfeeding thing when I knew she was trying so hard not to be seen, I didn't know if I should wait for her to leave, or just get out of my car.

I decided that I should just get out, and when I opened my door, the mother looked at me and froze in place. She blushed bright red even down to her collar bone, and she was too startled to cover herself (the kid was playing with her tank top straps and not latched on, leaving her totally exposed). I stalled by getting my phone and wallet back into my pocket and pretending to go over my shopping list, all while standing next to my car, facing her direction but not necessarily looking.

After a few seconds, she covered herself with her hand but not her shirt, and her kid was trying to pull her hand away from his snack. I made eye contact with her and said hello, and she said hi back, weakly.

I said, "It's okay, my wife has been doing that for years. The whole world has seen her many times over." The mom said, "Really?" and uncovered her breast for the kid. I stared right at it, too. I said, "That's what they are for!" and she said, "I know, but don't tell my husband that. He would not be happy" and she scoffed in contempt. I said, "Don't worry, I won't" and I walked away.

When I came back out a few minutes later, she was still there while her kid was playing with what looked like a pretend/broken cell phone, but she was all covered up. She said "thanks again" and I said, "No problem!"

The moral of the story is: no matter how introverted you are like I am, always strike up a conversation with people! When it comes to any type of exposure in front of people, like nursing, boobs falling out, etc, I think most people don't care--they just worry about what you think--so if you show them it's no big deal, you will be rewarded, ha!
Old 10-26-2016, 08:15 AM

Default Zoo

On a nice warm day with so many gals pushing babies in strollers, it's like being in a candy store.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to likemslick For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2016, 05:10 PM

Default DB moms

Moms displaying their boobs is one of my favorites My wife used to wear very loose neck shirts to have easy access for breastfeeding. She would just reach in through neckline, pull one out and feed it to the baby. As a result, most of her shirts became very loose and provided plenty of observation space any time she leaned a bit.
Now she had another thing going, her long sensitive nipples were hurting in tight fitting bras and also her boobs varied from B cups when empty to almost D cups when full (as you can see in my album). So she wore D cup bras and often had a lot of space left in the cups. This meant that under certain circumstances, if someone was in the right position when she bent over or kneeld down, one could get more than a glimpse of her nipples accompanying the full cleavage display.
Of course she was not the only DB mom on the playground and I did enjoy a lot of the summer time
What I keep wondering about is, whether her displays are being 100% unintentional or if she does not care or if maybe she does like to show some skin, since she is always "complaining" about guys looking her over.
Here's something to paint the picture, although without a nipple peeking out.
Attached Thumbnails
dbmom.jpg  
Old 11-17-2016, 09:28 AM

Thanked 3,489 Times in 340 Posts

A few weeks ago my wife was at the mall with the kids. She put the em in their car seats then leaned in to feed the baby. I guest she got distracted by the other two and forgot to put her boob away. She walked around to the back of the trunk with her boob hanging out. She said she noticed her mistake and tucked it back in. I don't know if anyone noticed. I wish I had been there to see it.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:22 PM

Default Mom exposed by baby in public pool

In summer last year, we decided to take our kids to water park. We stayed in the indoor pool for kids, with my wife playing with our 2y old son and I watched over our 5y old.
At one point, our son yanked at my wife's bikini bottoms and sure enough, they came down to her knees. She was stunned, but just for a second, because as he yanked them loose, he slipped and she quickly picked him up. All that with her bottoms down and pussy in plain view. At that time, she kept her pussy shaved clean.
So imagine, her trying to calm the baby, at the same time trying to pull the bottoms up with one hand, it did not go easy. With our son crying, she sure got a lot of attention. There could have been some 20 grown ups in the pool or around, mostly wives with their kids, but also some dads and grandpas, leering at my wife's bald pussy.
What seemed like hours to my wife, but was probably just a few seconds, she managed to cover herself, but the baby kept crying. My wife was red from embarrassment, and the only thing she could came up with to calm the baby, was offer him her boob (she was still breastfeeding the son). At this point, probably all males were watching her, as she took one tit out and offered it to the baby. Of course, he did not want to drink straight away, so she teased him with her nipple some more until he finally started sucking and provided her with some cover.
Needless to say, she hurried out of the pool and we left straight away.
Old 11-19-2016, 08:52 AM

Thanked 4,146 Times in 364 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by snoopy12 View Post
In summer last year, we decided to take our kids to water park. We stayed in the indoor pool for kids, with my wife playing with our 2y old son and I watched over our 5y old.
At one point, our son yanked at my wife's bikini bottoms and sure enough, they came down to her knees. She was stunned, but just for a second, because as he yanked them loose, he slipped and she quickly picked him up. All that with her bottoms down and pussy in plain view. At that time, she kept her pussy shaved clean.
So imagine, her trying to calm the baby, at the same time trying to pull the bottoms up with one hand, it did not go easy. With our son crying, she sure got a lot of attention. There could have been some 20 grown ups in the pool or around, mostly wives with their kids, but also some dads and grandpas, leering at my wife's bald pussy.
What seemed like hours to my wife, but was probably just a few seconds, she managed to cover herself, but the baby kept crying. My wife was red from embarrassment, and the only thing she could came up with to calm the baby, was offer him her boob (she was still breastfeeding the son). At this point, probably all males were watching her, as she took one tit out and offered it to the baby. Of course, he did not want to drink straight away, so she teased him with her nipple some more until he finally started sucking and provided her with some cover.
Needless to say, she hurried out of the pool and we left straight away.
That must have been so hot.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to crazyhorse91 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-13-2016, 06:34 AM

Default Airplane breasts

On a recent flight that lasted almost 12 hours a nice blonde lady in her early 30s was travelling alone with her infant. Her baby was well behaved for most of the flight but whenever it would start to cry she would whip out one of her boobs and stick it in its mouth. At first she did it with a blanket covering her but after the baby pulled it off the mother never fought to stay covered. From then on in the flight she would just pull out a boob and stick it in her babys mouth. One time while we were in the middle of a conversation her baby started to get fussy and she just pulled down her top all while still talking to me at the same time. She had very long nipples. That were visible through her top. It made a long flight very exciting. Just had to make sure no one else saw how excited i was.
Old 12-17-2016, 02:12 PM

Default MILF at the pool

Last week I was at the local pool and was walking to the showers after my swim. Most of the showers there are in cubicles, so you can lock the door and shower naked if you wish. I noticed one of the cubicles was closed and there was a little kid standing outside it, knocking on the door. I only wanted a quick rinse in my trunks, so I took one of the few open showers which are in a line along the wall, opposite the cubicles.

After a few seconds, the door of the cubicle opposite inched open and the woman inside, obviously the kid's mother, stuck her head round the door and told the kid to come inside. Although the cubicles are quite small, she'd managed to hide her body behind the door, so I had no idea whether she was naked or in a swimsuit. All I could see was a very pretty young face, probably about 24 / 25, with wet blonde hair tied back in a pony tail. The mother instantly asked the kid where "X" (presumably his sister) was, and why she wasn't with him. He replied that she was in the toilet, so the mother scolded him for leaving her and sent him to go wait for her, then both come back together. The door closed and the kid wandered off. A minute later he reappeared with a younger girl, and he knocked on the door again.

Again, the door opened only half-way, with the mother kind of hiding herself behind it so that only her head and one arm were visible from where I was standing oppsite. She told the kids to come inside and shower with her. The boy started to go in, but at that exact moment the girl dropped both of the shampoo/shower gel bottles she was carrying, right outside the cubicle, which started rolling round the floor. One must have landed on her foot because she immediately started crying and jumping about on one foot.

With one kid now laughing hysterically and jumping around in the doorway, the other clearly in pain and screaming outside the cubicle, and the shampoo bottles still rolling round the floor, the mother's instinct clearly cut in at this point and overtook her sense of reason. She instantly pulled the half-open door so that it was wide-open and stepped forward towards the little girl, so that she was now standing in the open doorway to the cubicle, tending to the girl, whilst COMPLETELY naked and dripping wet from the shower. I was under the shower directly across the walkway from her - literally 8 feet away. All I could do was stare in disbelief at this hot young MILF's pale naked body (and she really was a MILF), with beads of water running over her pert little B cups and down to her trimmed blondish-brown bush, which was literally dripping wet. I was in absolute heaven - she had smallish boobs but huge, flat pale areolas which I've always found a massive turn on. As she bent forward to deal with the girl, her amazing little titties were just hanging there in front of her. The view only lasted about 15 seconds, before she managed to usher the children into the cubicle with her and close the door. Best thing was, as she closed the door behind her, she half turned towards me and said "sorry" and in a sarcastic / joking way "don't ever have kids!"
The Following 77 Users Say Thank You to galleon1988 For This Useful Post:
24r135, Archicraft, BadPhotog, bayuman, blitz101010101, bob_jones, Bongo57, budbuddy54, bushfan87, Candi Delight, Cdldrvr, chesney78, city slicker, collector5757, Couple6872, crazyhorse91, cufan86, diamond59131, DippsyDudel, DRDavenport, echoes46, filbert1953, George VI, hamish97, iamasquid, james_king, jellyworm, Jess561, kuba123, kuso, kwill, lollolz9, magnaebony, matakia100, maymedson11, mobjn007, mysweetie61, nectcouple, newone444, nnfan, Obironic, oldbuckeye, OlliP, palladin, postmanuk, pridesam, pt386, ripstar1, road_warrior92, Rohit083, rpsaturnal, scott794, Showoffmywife, sika, sith11, skipper49er, Sn0wCrash, snoopy12, spearmint454, stiv837, stonz, strandmeiden, sweeparound, tFighterPilot, thealbaarea, thegit, tidaho, tristanwoods, tylergal, vi_osh, vmack77, voyuk, whatnow3, woogie, xchange3, xxxxenophile, zeuren
Old 12-18-2016, 09:19 AM

Thanked 8,934 Times in 975 Posts
Default Lol!

^^^^ Awesome! ^^^^
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2017, 01:28 AM

Thanked 3,923 Times in 185 Posts
Default Learn a new words "loose top"

Is this what is called "loose top"? It is my wife Miyuki at park near our apartment. Photo is taken by my boss. I have a few more in my gallery if anyone interested.
Attached Thumbnails
miyuki_park_04.jpg  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
agb

5m:25s

04-24-2010
HCCR7001

10m:47s

05-01-2022
Wives Acting Out Their Bi Fantasies

2m:19s

03-18-2009