uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-03-2013, 12:35 AM

Default Quick Pool Stories

I regularly vacation at a resort in Oregon, where there are hundreds of moms at the pools and occasionally some 20 somethings.

Back when the kids were little and I was in the kiddie's pool, I occasionally saw some stray pubic hairs.

One of the pools had a high diving board. There was usually a long line. You would jump from the board, and then swim to the side to climb out of the pool. Once there was a very attractive woman with big 'uns in the line behind me. After I climbed out of the pool, I was smart enough to turn around and watch her climb out. She hadn't realized that the force of the jump had knocked her top akimbo, and one of her nipples was exposed. It was a great view.

What was especially funny was that about 1.5 hours later I was near the snack bar with my sons. When not being the world's most super attentive Dad, which I am, of course, I was checking out the women. I saw a very attractive woman with large breasts. It was only after she attracted my attention that I realized that it was the same woman whom I had seen earlier climbing out of the pool with her boob exposed. I took special delight in knowing that I had already seen her nipple!
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to villagebarrelmaker For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 02:35 PM

Thanked 1,230 Times in 53 Posts

We took a vacation this year at a resort with a large swimming area. I'm always wearing sunglasses and checking out all the women I see, maybe catching a peek of something here or there. Well, one night my wife tells me that some of the girls need to shave or wear higher bikini bottoms. Seems she noticed several girls with public hair sticking out of the tops of their bottoms. And I missed them somehow!

By the way, I'm pretty sure my wife is always checking this kind of stuff out too. If she can be discreet about it, she'll point it out at the time so I can get a look too! It's not uncommon for her to say check out that girl, you can clearly see her nipples through that top/bikini.

Another time this woman we met at the pool had a nice set of big ones. My wife told me later that they were obviously new since she could see her surgical tape sticking out from under the bottom of her top. I missed that too.

Finally, my wife and I had had a conversation with another couple about clown tits, or excessively large fake ones. Well, we met another couple at dinner one night, and she had some. The next day we saw her at the pool and she was wearing the smallest possible top that barely covered them. My wife knows I snapped some surreptitious photos to text to the guy we had the conversation with. She didn't care at all.

Overall, I think she was a bit disappointed, though. She commented later that in the past when we've been there, there have been a lot more hot moms in tiny bikinis.

One more story, although from the beach. I was walking back to the car in front of my wife. I was checking out all the sights without turning my head so not to appear voyeuristic. (My wife doesn't mind if I look. I just can't stare or make it obvious.) There was this one cute, petite girl laying out in a small white bikini. She was on her stomach with her legs spread apart. Of course I noticed, but what I didn't notice (and my wife later told me) was that she had hair sticking out of the bikini near her asshole. Not sure how she picks up on all this stuff that I don't!
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to housepics For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 04:27 PM

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by housepics View Post
We took a vacation this year at a resort with a large swimming area. I'm always wearing sunglasses and checking out all the women I see, maybe catching a peek of something here or there. Well, one night my wife tells me that some of the girls need to shave or wear higher bikini bottoms. Seems she noticed several girls with public hair sticking out of the tops of their bottoms. And I missed them somehow!

By the way, I'm pretty sure my wife is always checking this kind of stuff out too. If she can be discreet about it, she'll point it out at the time so I can get a look too! It's not uncommon for her to say check out that girl, you can clearly see her nipples through that top/bikini.

Another time this woman we met at the pool had a nice set of big ones. My wife told me later that they were obviously new since she could see her surgical tape sticking out from under the bottom of her top. I missed that too.

Finally, my wife and I had had a conversation with another couple about clown tits, or excessively large fake ones. Well, we met another couple at dinner one night, and she had some. The next day we saw her at the pool and she was wearing the smallest possible top that barely covered them. My wife knows I snapped some surreptitious photos to text to the guy we had the conversation with. She didn't care at all.

Overall, I think she was a bit disappointed, though. She commented later that in the past when we've been there, there have been a lot more hot moms in tiny bikinis.

One more story, although from the beach. I was walking back to the car in front of my wife. I was checking out all the sights without turning my head so not to appear voyeuristic. (My wife doesn't mind if I look. I just can't stare or make it obvious.) There was this one cute, petite girl laying out in a small white bikini. She was on her stomach with her legs spread apart. Of course I noticed, but what I didn't notice (and my wife later told me) was that she had hair sticking out of the bikini near her asshole. Not sure how she picks up on all this stuff that I don't!
I think she just has better eyesight!! LOL!
Old 09-19-2013, 04:46 PM

Thanked 21,505 Times in 1,566 Posts
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by housepics View Post
Not sure how she picks up on all this stuff that I don't!
Maybe you need prescription sunglasses
The Following User Says Thank You to DRDavenport For This Useful Post:
Old 09-19-2013, 05:24 PM

Default Request

Can I hang at the pool with your wife?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to relish10 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2017, 03:14 AM

Thanked 3,668 Times in 250 Posts

Still going to the same pool. Now I regularly see one of the mothers from the school. She's tall, slim and blonde. At the pool she smiles and says hello, then I make sure im watching when she gets out to see her legs and ass cheeks.

At the school she's always by the gate with other moms talking, wearing jeans. Obviously I'm thinking about her bare ass!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to greep2 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2017, 11:21 PM

Thanked 25,591 Times in 2,728 Posts
Default Pool Wife

We belong to a local Swim Cabana club... locals w/ kids, familys etc... my wife seems to set the stage for other wives.... my wife always wears a bikini W/ heels, and a short schoolgirl skirt as a coverup to & from the parking lot... I see the other hubbys looking hard, and their wives getting mad that they do!! When she wears her Rebel Bikini she draws alot of lusty attention from the men. Shes the only one I see wearing heels, though there are othe bikini wives...

One of her male "select friends", and 2 female "select friends" also belong to the swim club. She never does anything there as it is a family type place... But she has often invited her "select" friends home mid afternoon to frolic.... I have often come home to find bikinis strun over the livingroom and finding her in bed frolicing w/ either men or women or both, "select" friends. Since memorial day when the club opened, shes had several sexual getogethers.. some w/ me, some without me..
Attached Thumbnails
DSC_7319.JPG   DSC_7380.JPG  

DSC_0432.JPG  

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
ANAM485

4m:16s

11-24-2022
My Movie 0

1m:21s

11-11-2023
Fox Naughty TV Moments Russian TV

0m:31s