uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 06-13-2017, 11:05 AM

Default Wives, GFs & Women..a lot sl*ttier Than We Think

" My usually shy wife/gf shocked me when she did this...said that".... "She swallowed his cum...she never does that with me"..."I then watched in shock as he started fucking her ass...she never allows me to fuck herass "...etc.

Cheating or Swinging...there is a button that is pressed that brings out the sl*t that is in all women...getting them to do..say things they never do...or do with current partner...or which they did with men before.

Next few months..I will give examples of how I bring this out in women...what they say..why etc..

Got examples? Share as well..
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2017, 12:29 AM

A friend of mine always told me that she hated to swallow from her BFs; but when she cheated her boyfriend with me (it happened a couple of times, mostly when she had problems with her BF and went to me for advice and, well, relief); she begged me to come in her mouth and swallow it no problem.

On the other hand, I hate to have anal sex with no condom (besides the health issues it might carry); but when I cheated on my College GF, the excitement made me not to think twice before sticking my cock into the chick's butthole.
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 06:14 AM

Thanked 5,745 Times in 294 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post
" My usually shy wife/gf shocked me when she did this...said that".... "She swallowed his cum...she never does that with me"..."I then watched in shock as he started fucking her ass...she never allows me to fuck herass "...etc.

Cheating or Swinging...there is a button that is pressed that brings out the sl*t that is in all women...getting them to do..say things they never do...or do with current partner...or which they did with men before.

Next few months..I will give examples of how I bring this out in women...what they say..why etc..

Got examples? Share as well..
Your assertions are very accurate and true. My wife explained it like this when we first got started in the lifestyle.

She says that she feels like she has a particular image she needs to uphold with me. I am the father of her children, go to sunday dinners with her family and have a certain expectation of the way she acts, dresses and conducts herself in most the circles we operate within.

She says when she/we meet a single guy, he is a one time thing. He will never sit and talk at length with her dad, never go to our church or give advice to our kids. She says the real sl*t side can come out because there are no repercussions for anything over the line.

One of the areas swinging has opened up to us is our ability to be freaks in front of each other. I always tried to get her to swallow during oral sex but she always said no. (good girls don't do that) and then we hooked up with a single guy who when she said no he pushed on and instead of stopping and pulling out gave her his entire thick massive load down her throat. Now, that is a usual part of our oral sex routine.

Anal sex was pretty much the same way. Now, she will tell me "Baby, fuck me in the ass." when she wants it that way.
https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/showthread.php?t=206974
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Couplein2MFM For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2017, 02:10 PM

Thanked 1,867 Times in 119 Posts
Default My wife once said...

"Hand jobs don't count". I remind her every now and then, especially before social occasions.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to bbdubluv45 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2017, 11:08 AM

....yeah women funny that way..if they feel judged or that they might be judged about the sl*t in them..they hide...do it with someone else..

Seems as if you gotta be a little bit of a bully dominant asshole to press that button in them..

Side note..strange that on a site like this..the words sl*t and c*nt - words men call women which some women are proud of are censored,- yet dick or asshole women call us arent..

Last edited by Onestopfuckshop; 06-23-2017 at 11:13 AM.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-26-2017, 05:59 AM

Default Maybe Douche Canoe...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onestopfuckshop View Post

Side note..strange that on a site like this..the words sl*t and c*nt - words men call women which some women are proud of are censored,- yet dick or asshole women call us arent..
I am with you on the C word, but Sl*t is in quite a different class than asshole. I don't even know of a word one could use to describe a man that carries such a slap in the face. And yes I know some women wear the title proudly.
Old 06-28-2017, 10:39 PM

Yeah...they usually hide the real number etc... fear..shame...Ive akways wondered if wives open up more because you pressed her or when you tell your gangbang ..threesomes experiences too..
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onestopfuckshop For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 11:09 AM

Interesting...how about the other way around ..does she react the same when you tell her your stories? Does she describe things they did to her that you don't /not allowed to do to her?
Old 06-29-2017, 05:28 PM

I talked to a (female) friend about this subject; and she told me some very interesting things as to why they are sl*ttier with certain guys and not others. This is what she told me:

1) The guy has to ask:

Woman are (most of the time) afraid of being judged or seen as too sl*tty (because that's how our society has made them think). So if the guy asks her to do something and shows that he is really into it; she will agree and most of the time, she will enjoy it and do it repeatedly (but only with that guy). First advice: ASK.

2) They try new things and they don't like them:

For example, she tried having anal sex with an ex-boyfriend, but she didn't enjoy it; so she would not as willing to do it with you because she thinks it's going to be a bad experience. Her advice is to know what went wrong with the past experience and trying a new approach to make it better.

3) The kind of guy they are having sex with:

Does the guy have a big cock? No anal sex for sure.
Does she has a very romantic love for the guy? No threesomes.

Every guy is unique and the sexual bond will be inherently different.

4) Timing:

Did she tell you that she wouldn't let your friends see her naked on pics? That means "she doesn't want your friends to see her nudes TODAY". Try in another occasion. Everyone changes its mind from time to time.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ulsafiu For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2017, 06:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyclicteacher View Post
She is interested (in detail actually) but it doesn't do anything for her. And no it was all as vanilla as can be surprisingly. She never gave head before me and always missionary. I can't believe with her ass no guy ever thought to bend her over.
OK..so if most of what she did was ordinary..why is it such a turn on?

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
zHcaughtMov2

1m:23s

01-20-2016
Chubby Latina Strips

3m:09s

03-30-2021

1m:00s

06-17-2022
Hottie With Fantastic Sexy

1m:25s

11-08-2022