Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-2016, 12:47 AM

Thanked 6,434 Times in 335 Posts
Default Always Braless

Thank you for your nice comments. I still shave once in a while but not always. Some men like a hairy bush so it depends on who I'm fucking this month. Also in the 70s, hardly anyone shaved their pussy. It was just hardly ever done. Girls that did it were considered exotic and wildly sexy back then. I did it to get more attention when I flashed it. The guys went wild when they saw it and couldn't wait to eat it! What girl doesn't love a good pussy eater? Just going braless back then didn't get special attention. Almost every girl was showing her nipples then and bouncing around. Since I liked to show off I had to go the extra mile to get guys to pant after me. Even now it's still illegal to walk around showing your pussy but you can get very daring showing your tits. I would wear thin kind of see through tops, very low cut halter tops, and dresses to get men's attention. If you lean a little back and stick your tits out or brush them against a man's arm when you're talking to him you can get him very hard. Then if you take his hand and put it under your skirt to feel your bare pussy you own him. Now he's foaming at the mouth for you. I use my braless tits to get him and my bare pussy to reel him in. I love watching a man's reaction when he sees my tits.
Since you like my hairless pussy so much, (even though this is about braless tits) here is another picture from the 70s of my shaved pussy and of course braless tits. (Actually I'm not wearing anything here) Notice the smile. I love showing off for guys. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
c*nt.jpg  
Old 11-28-2016, 09:51 AM

Thanked 1,468 Times in 38 Posts
Default Summertime

I have a couple of braless situations, all of them favorites - can only recall one situation that wasn't a real show. This summer my partner and me enjoyed a peaceful Saturday late-afternoon, sun still high up, in our backyard sipping beer and enjoying the warmth. Her kids were playing with the neighbors girl, shooting water guns. Sounded like a lot of fun, their dog barking all the time, kids shouting and laughing. After some time we heard a noise, it was their dog fleeing the scene, partially wet. When in our backyard, he rested in the shade of one of the apple trees.
After some time the neighbors wife (27 years, petite & relatively skinny woman, curly red heir, freckles, always a lot of makeup in her face)came through the bushes as well, looking for the dog obviously. She approached us and as she got closer to the table, I realized two things: wet t-shirt and no bra She came closer and closer, apologizing for the dog, us thanking her for having the kids over playing with them. As she kept on talking and gesturing with her hands, her breast kept on juggling freely under the t-shit. One nipple was even visible, due to the wet/transparency effect of white fabric. After some time, I thought I can't keep her standing like this and asked if she would care for a drink or a beer as well? "Sure" she would... So she spent at least half an hour chatting with us, opposite me and my partner. At that time her husband came over as well with all three kids. From the way he looked - a bit embarrassed, he seemed all too conscious of her not wearing a bra... I overplayed the situation and offered him a beer as well. At the end we bar-b-q-d all together in our backyard, the kids necking and chasing the dog. Not once did it seem as if the neighbor was trying only a little bit to cover her free moving breast. As the chill started creep up our legs, her nipples got erect, almost trying to break through the fabric. I worked hard not to stare too much. After some time she got up looking for a sweater at their place...
Old 12-02-2016, 08:13 AM

Thanked 5,908 Times in 800 Posts

usually summer only, but sometimes go to work with no bra under blouse (with skirt & jacket), or JUST a jumper dress..
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to terriuk For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2016, 09:11 AM

Thanked 2,133 Times in 71 Posts
Default Mornings at the beach

We have a beach house where we spend most of the summer with our teenage kids. My wife is generously gifted in the bust department. During the day she is usually in her bathing suit, her bikini days are over but she still looks great and gets the expected second looks from just about everyone. She doesn't go out of her way to flaunt it, but it is always there, front and center.

It is common that our kids have friends down to our house for few days at a time, they all party on the beach and usually sleep in until heading back to the beach to recover and do it all over again. It reminds us of what we did at that age. My wife sleeps in just a long tshirt and panties, she hates putting on her bra in the morning. I get a kick out of seeing the boys struggle to get up earlier than usual and sit at the kitchen table watching her makes bacon and eggs.
Old 12-02-2016, 09:15 AM

Thanked 15,428 Times in 778 Posts
Default Very hot

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjnj View Post
We have a beach house where we spend most of the summer with our teenage kids. My wife is generously gifted in the bust department. During the day she is usually in her bathing suit, her bikini days are over but she still looks great and gets the expected second looks from just about everyone. She doesn't go out of her way to flaunt it, but it is always there, front and center.

It is common that our kids have friends down to our house for few days at a time, they all party on the beach and usually sleep in until heading back to the beach to recover and do it all over again. It reminds us of what we did at that age. My wife sleeps in just a long tshirt and panties, she hates putting on her bra in the morning. I get a kick out of seeing the boys struggle to get up earlier than usual and sit at the kitchen table watching her makes bacon and eggs.
Does she know and like that the boys are checking her out? Have you talked about letting them see more
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Couple6872 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2016, 07:56 AM

Default braless

i've commented, with a smile, that some tshirts and especially tank tops aren't hiding much, but not specifically about their friends. although her boobs get most of their attention, to me its when she reaches up or bends over and i get peek at whatever thong or panties she has on that sets me off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pnt1968 View Post
Does she know and like that the boys are checking her out? Have you talked about letting them see more
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to cjnj For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2016, 05:08 PM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default here's a thought

Quote:
i've commented, with a smile, that some tshirts and especially tank tops aren't hiding much, but not specifically about their friends. although her boobs get most of their attention, to me its when she reaches up or bends over and i get peek at whatever thong or panties she has on that sets me off.
Have you considered buying her a few new more revealing T shirts or tanks for her to wear at the beach house, just to tip the odds of an entertaining morning in the boys' favor- and yours? I've had luck getting some tops made of "burnout" fabric for my GF- they are much thinner than regular Ts, almost sheer depending on brand and color.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 07:59 AM

Default mornings

Quote:
Originally Posted by collector5757 View Post
Have you considered buying her a few new more revealing T shirts or tanks for her to wear at the beach house, just to tip the odds of an entertaining morning in the boys' favor- and yours? I've had luck getting some tops made of "burnout" fabric for my GF- they are much thinner than regular Ts, almost sheer depending on brand and color.
She has a lot of worn out tshirts at the beach, those are the ones she usually sleeps in. I think they get a good eyeful without her feeling like she's being 'bad'. I've never taken any pics of her in the morning, I know I'd get yelled at... lol... but, here's a couple so you get a sense of what she's like
Attached Thumbnails
CIMG0960.JPG   CIMG1282.JPG  

Old 12-06-2016, 08:39 AM

Thanked 3,625 Times in 279 Posts
Default mornings

Quote:
She has a lot of worn out tshirts at the beach, those are the ones she usually sleeps in. I think they get a good eyeful without her feeling like she's being 'bad'. I've never taken any pics of her in the morning, I know I'd get yelled at... lol... but, here's a couple so you get a sense of what she's like
Wow, she's got a great rack! That blue one has some sheerness to it, I hope it's one she wears braless for them

I wasn't thinking so obvious that she'd be "bad", but maybe... forgetful- of who would be in the kitchen, how sheer her top might be. Just a small nudge in the direction of more fun- but it sure looks like she's giving them a very nice sight in the mornings. With tits that big, all those boys must be seeing some enticing jiggle under her shirts, whatever they are!

Thanks- The photos are much appreciated!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to collector5757 For This Useful Post:
Old 12-06-2016, 08:44 AM

Thanked 3,600 Times in 545 Posts

Quote:
Maybe you should play with her tits a bit to get her nipples erect before her cooking show.

Tags
braless

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
HOUSEWIFE DOUBLE FACIAL

1m:24s

01-25-2015

3m:30s

12-06-2018
kass 40 20

2m:44s

05-21-2005
gisele12