uploaded by our members!

Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 03-06-2024, 09:22 PM

Default I got flashed today!

I drove down I-75 today and stopped in Corbin, KY to get gas. I decided to go in and take a piss to avoid another stop later on, the woman behind the counter greeted me with a friendly hello which I returned before heading back to the restroom. As I came out, she said "have a nice day" and lifted her shirt showing me her tits. They were nice big boobs with big pointy nipples. I said something like "very nice" and she jiggled them. I was tempted to feel them or have a taste but figured they had surveillance video and I didn't want to provide any blackmail footage. So I headed for the door, turned around as I left and said "Thank you very much". All I can say is, she made my day!
Old 03-07-2024, 05:56 AM

Default Teenage Thighs

"His Fiancee is here !" chanted his Mother as she rushed to the door to greet me when I called at a friends house. As I entered the room, this tall, buxom blonde slid slowly from the sofa. Cunningly clutching the folds of her pleated skirt twixt elbows and hips, her skirt held aloft as she rose. Big arse. White briefs. Stockings. Suspenders. Luscious, long legs that went on forever. Our eyes met, reflected in the mantlepiece mirror. She smiled as I enjoyed the vista. "You'd better be careful!" muttered Dad as he reclined in his chair. " I AM NOT ENGAGED!" she bawled, turning as she vigorously pointed to the bare fingers of her left hand. "I've only just had my 18th Birthday last week!" "OH ! You know. It's Un-official!" muttered Mother.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twowide For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 07:54 AM

Thanked 16,286 Times in 1,135 Posts

When I used to cycle every day, I had been flashed by women three times in a matter of a few months, but never before that and never after that.

Once was when a car was passing by, the rear passenger was yelling at me, and the front passenger flashed me. a long flash, too! I just remember she was young-ish, rather large boobs with no sag, big very light pink areola and nipples.

Another time was when I was on a bike-only trail, two women were walking towards me. Just when I was about to say "this trail isn't for pedestrians," one of the women flashed me. She was probably mid 30s, super skinny, and perfectly round A cup boobs with very large (almost as big as her breasts) dark areola and nipple.

Another time I was on a trail and two very young women were on a bench. I saw them laughing hysterically as I approached, and one of them giggled out, "Flash him, too!" and the other one flashed me. She was late teens, skinny, no breasts at all, just two smallish areola and indented nipples, rather dark. As I rode by, she said to her friend, "At least that guy didn't stop like the other one did!"

And like I said, that was all over a few weeks or months, and it had never happened since!
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Gnome72141 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-07-2024, 12:47 PM

I've been flashed two other times.

First time was summer after my freshman year of college, I was involved in a Xtian singles group at my church. We had gone bowling, driving back the a girl in the other car (who I was seriously pursuing, not successfully fwiw) rolls down her window and flashed us. She had a great set of boobs, the associate minister was in my car. I learned later he reached out to her and told her that she was mentally ill and needed treatment. I chased Amanda for the rest of the summer. Had no success until her friend Jenny had a "going off to college" party. Amanda led me down the hall to one of the bedrooms, peeled her top off and knelt down, pulled my shorts and underwear down and gave me head. After I came, she stood up and opened her mouth so I could see my load and swallowed it. I wanted to service her, but she said no, we needed to get back to the party. I tried to get her number but she declined and pretty much ignored me for the rest of the night.

The second time was when we were juniors in college. We were leaving a concert, stopped at a red light in the left turn lane. When the light turned green we heard this "woohooing" coming from the car next to us, a station wagon full of girls with their tops pulled up shaking their tits at us. I wanted to follow them but the rent-a-cop stepped in front of my car and pointed the other way. I said something like "come on, man" and he just shrugged his shoulders and pointed us on our way.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to EltonC For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
IMG 1440

2m:05s

10-23-2019
Flip Cup Turns to Strip Cup

9m:11s

07-03-2017
Video1

2m:11s

01-25-2013
Alessandra Torresani, Cait Taylor, Sydney