Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 01-23-2024, 07:57 AM

Default No worries

Just relax and don't overthink it!

My wife and I always enjoyed being naked when alone or with only strangers around (lake, beach, sauna, ...)
Up to about 2 years ago we never saw any of our friends naked. But as we get older (30 now) everybody get's more and more relaxed about nudity.
So we've recently been to saunas and nude beaches with a lot of our friends, sometimes only two couples, sometimes larger groups and it was always super chill and fun. Nobody was embarrased, nobody stared or made any comments.
It didn't change our firendship at all. Maybe it even strengtend them.

And don't worry about your size, I'm a "grower" too. Just enjoy your time. No worries.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to outdoorl0vers For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2024, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmaxx2525 View Post
My wife and I got invited to go a nudist resort for the first time with another married couple we've been friends with for a few years.

Neither of us have ever been to one of these resorts. My wife and I have frequented many natural hot springs, and have gone with this couple twice. Apart from changing outside, we weren't naked with the couple at all. However, my wife and I have been naked many times at the hot springs by ourselves and around a few strangers, and are comfortable.

I have a few sincere questions I figured this community may be able to help with.

My wife is reluctant to go because she is afraid seeing mutual friends naked would make things weird going forward. We are very comfortable with this couple, however, and this would be strictly platonic plans.

Has anyone had friendships affected positively or negatively by seeing/being around one another nude?

The husband is a bigger guy than I am, and I am definitely a "grower" as they say. I'm worried about being embarrassed in front of his wife, and mine, if the penis size is largely different while flaccid and relaxed. Is that a normal concern and one easily gotten over once we're all naked?

Any thoughts on how I can make my wife more comfortable? Again, it's not the nudity aspect, but the nude with friends aspect.

Any other thoughts or helpful advice?

Thanks!
If your wife is reluctant it’s for a reason. And if it doesn’t work out to her liking, it will be very awkward in more ways than one. Between you and your wife and between both of you and them.

You want to know how to make your wife more comfortable, but you don’t seem very comfortable about it either.

You are worried he might outsize you and embarrass you in front of both your wife and his. If he is, you are going to have a lot more questions. Somebody else can’t answer how long it will take you to get over it, and if you are already concerned, you might not get over it. And that might affect the two of you.

You aren’t ready for it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SandiG For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 07:20 AM

We ran into someone from my fraternity at a nudist resort. He was a few years ahead of me, so we weren’t in college at the same time. We had dinner with him and his girlfriend with all of us nude. We saw him again that fall during homecoming. His daughter was with him deciding if she wanted to go to the same school. We talked while waiting for burgers during the homecoming parade and then back at the fraternity house party later. No issues, but we had already been nudists for a few years by this time. That resort is now closed, but we have a site at another nudist resort now. Now if we see him or any other friends at the resort we can invite them to come see our site and have a drink or two.

Most guys have the worries you describe before their first time going nude in public, not later. You don’t mention the name of the resort, but if it is affiliated with a true nudist group (AANR or TNS in the US, BN in the UK, or INF-FNI internationally) then I don’t see why you should be worried about size. It shouldn’t matter at all.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NoShoCo For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 07:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kmaxx2525 View Post
My wife and I got invited to go a nudist resort for the first time with another married couple we've been friends with for a few years.

Neither of us have ever been to one of these resorts. My wife and I have frequented many natural hot springs, and have gone with this couple twice. Apart from changing outside, we weren't naked with the couple at all. However, my wife and I have been naked many times at the hot springs by ourselves and around a few strangers, and are comfortable.

I have a few sincere questions I figured this community may be able to help with.

My wife is reluctant to go because she is afraid seeing mutual friends naked would make things weird going forward. We are very comfortable with this couple, however, and this would be strictly platonic plans.

Has anyone had friendships affected positively or negatively by seeing/being around one another nude?

The husband is a bigger guy than I am, and I am definitely a "grower" as they say. I'm worried about being embarrassed in front of his wife, and mine, if the penis size is largely different while flaccid and relaxed. Is that a normal concern and one easily gotten over once we're all naked?

Any thoughts on how I can make my wife more comfortable? Again, it's not the nudity aspect, but the nude with friends aspect.

Any other thoughts or helpful advice?

Thanks!
What I have told newbies to nudist resorts...the most difficult time is the last 500 yards to the gate of the resort, once in they are hooked.
The Following User Says Thank You to afina1957 For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 09:57 AM

Default Nude with friends

I may have written about this somewhere here, but when we were much younger we went on holiday to Belgium, there was a park with cottages and when we booked knew there was a spa complex. What we didn’t know was it was a nude, and no exceptions.

Of the other couple the girl was a colleague of mine, she had been to our wedding, but on her own. Her bf was fairly new and we didn’t know him at all really.

In the cottage we shared there were two bedrooms and we were pretty relaxed, both couples, us and them were young and horny. We disappeared to our rooms and fucked during the day and at night both beds were rattling, happy memories.

However the spa afternoon came round and we went in to discover it was nude and no exceptions - we were pretty brave, the other girl said would go topless and keep a towel on round her waist, my wife said similar so that was decision made. It was fantastic.

To saw her tits for the first time, her full bush and lips getting out the jacuzzi and in the sauna and steam room, the towels became quickly redundant!

The op mentions his size - I am a grower too but I just got on with it. I know she looked she made a comment about me being circumcised after the holiday so definitely looked but her bf was significantly bigger than me. I did feel a bit awkward but I was seeing things for the first time of her and didn’t really think about it.

My advice enjoy it, hopefully your wife will come round and go. We still get on great with the girl ( they split up) but now a married mum too. Hope that helps.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to meheretoday For This Useful Post:
Old 01-24-2024, 12:15 PM

Thanked 1,495 Times in 62 Posts
Default Kew West

We stayed in Key West with a couple we had only know 6 months because are kids were friends from sports. First day there we were drinking all day. When we got back to our house I stripped naked without warning and jumped in our private pool. Husband said cool and did the same. It was dark but visible from the pool light. His wife says OK I guess were taking this friendship to the next level and her & my wife were naked in the pool. The pool was so cold we only lasted 10-15 minutes. We stayed on the patio for one last beer before bed. The girls were topless with towel around the waste and guys stayed nude. My erect penis is above average but I looked like a tiny turtle head coming out of its shell because of the cold water. There was nothing there but head. The other guy had a very impressive semi going on. No one cared or noticed but me.

The funny part is that a picture of the four of us was taken that night, girls topless guys nude. This picture was in a slide show I made for us to view about two months later. The four of us watching on a big screen TV and this picture appears. My wife starts laughing hits pause, walked to screen and points at my tiny turtle head and says to the other wife " believe me it gets much bigger than this when I need it too".

Don't worry about size your wife didn't marry you for the size of your cock.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FunJoe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-23-2024, 09:26 PM

Thanked 5,723 Times in 428 Posts

Make sure your wife understands that the worst part of going nude for the first time is just BEFORE you do it! Afterwards she'll be the same as everyone else, and after a few minutes of wandering around, talking to people, engaging in various activities etc, she'll forget she's even naked.

And remember that all conversations will be at eye level so nobody's checking out each others bits!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Everard For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 01:06 PM

Thanked 5,373 Times in 216 Posts
Default Acceptance

People in our nudist group of friends would occasionally bring an invited "textile" couple to our nudist camp. The men would usually get nude right away without further ado.

For some reason the women were usually reluctant to shed all of their clothing. Even though they were sitting and socializing with the other 4 completely nude women in our group. What were they shy about: All of the women there had tummies, breasts, butts, pussies and blemishes.

After a short while they would ease up and take it all off. However, some would continue to "hide" themselves by wrapping up in a towel or paraeo. They did not realize that being the only one covered up would bring more attention to themselves.

My wife thinks it was because of the perfect image promoted by beauty and clothing TV ads. On occasion she would hear one of them remark about being overweight, their butt or breast size, scars and wrinkles, and even their tampon string showing.

And as it turns out all of the women ( and men ) in our group had all of those "defects", too. We all just accepted our bodies as they were and got on with enjoying the nude life with friends and family.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to shower1000 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 03:00 PM

Thanked 3,137 Times in 254 Posts
Default Watch what you say afterward

If you do get to go, have a good time. But afterwards, like if you're at a non-nude social event and the other couple shows up, it will be OK to talk with that couple about your shared nude experience, but NOT in the presence of others. The couple you were nude with might not like others knowing about it, so respect that if they want to keep it under wraps.

Now go and enjoy yourselves.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to MFN For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2024, 09:08 PM

Thanked 2,639 Times in 194 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by shower1000 View Post
After a short while they would ease up and take it all off. However, some would continue to "hide" themselves by wrapping up in a towel or paraeo. They did not realize that being the only one covered up would bring more attention to themselves.
I used to belong to a C/O non-landed club; and we'd have a fair amount of shy/reluctant newbie wives. They'd often start out in a T-shirt and shorts, or sarong. What would typically happen is they would interact with the nude women; and after a while would start getting self-conscious about hiding from women who weren't hiding from them - or being the only one covered. Some of the women in the club were really good at addressing these newbie's fears and encouraging them into joining in. It was pretty rare that a newbie didn't end up naked by the end of the day.

Sometimes all that's needed is a gentle nudge from a kind female nudist. That's exactly what happened with my ex. She was encouraged to loosen up her sarong; it fell off, and she was fine staying nude once that band-aid had been ripped off.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shihoin For This Useful Post:

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
bathroom facial

2m:22s

03-14-2010
ANAM481

9m:38s

11-14-2022
Privacy

0m:58s

07-25-2022
Dani1