Go Back   One Click Chicks Forum > Erotic Stories > Non Fiction
Login
or
Register
Videos FAQ Today's Posts Search

Old 02-19-2017, 03:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nectcouple View Post
The very first naked woman I ever saw was when I was a young boy. A neighbor, a woman in her late 20's, took me into her snowy back yard under some pretext. When we got there, alone, she unwrapped her full length fur coat and revealed her nude body to me. I remember standing there, just staring at her until she got cold and covered up again.

Back then I had no idea why she chose to reveal herself to me, but naked women in the snow and/or having sex in the snow on top of a fur coat is a HUGE fantasy for me!
my aunt make the same with me!!!...i was 13-14 then,i'm 34 now!!!...i'm still remember her breast,was amazing!!!...and i still can't understand why she do that!!!
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-20-2017, 03:06 PM

Thanked 4,057 Times in 404 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by HedoRocks View Post
Big snow storm in the north east yesterday. I got Mrs. HedoRocks to take a few photos outside. It was COLD! And the neighbors were out shoveling as well as plow trucks passing by. Not sure if they saw much because of the squalls, but it's very possible!

https://forum.oneclickchicks.com/show...&postcount=565
Great pics....in the snow no less. Awesome
Old 02-24-2017, 12:24 PM

Default Spa nudity

My wife and me were some time ago for 4 days in a german spa to relax.
German spas are obligatory textile-free (not clothing optional, they will kick you out of the sauna if you wear a bathing suit )
The spa we visited is one of the biggest in europe. It has around 30 different saunas, a big pool with two poolbars and a huge relaxing area with many cots. The guests of this spa is quite mixed and there are not only old people. It's also well frequented by younger couples. A very nice athmosphere.

The people there are without any bathing suits, but usually they are very reserved and shy and you can only see them completely nude, when they are in the sauna, enter or leave the pool (for 2 or 3 seconds) or when they are taking a shower. The rest of the time they are lying or walking always completely covered with bathing robes or wrapped into towels. Especially the women.

My wife has no problems with nudity and we visited before also nude beaches, but in the beginning she also was wrapped the whole time in her towel or wore a bathing robe like all other women.
The second day I suggested she haven't to be shy like others and walk with her towel only around her hips with her tits out. First she was a bit shy but then she did it. I noticed that all men, which came towards us checked out her tits for the whole time until she has passed. Later we talked about this and she also had noticed the eyes of the men fixed on her tits and we both laughed about this.
So on day three I suggested we have go further and have to walk around without wrapping the towel around, just carrying it on our shoulder. And when we have to enter the pool, we walk to the entrance without the towels completely uncovered. So we had to walk for 60-70 yards through the other cots, where the people were lying completely naked. I walked behind my wife and I noticed the views of the other men, when we passed their cots. Also my wife noticed their views, especially because my wife has a clitoral piercing with a strass stone. It attracted always their views...

In one sauna it was time for a salt peeling. For this events the saunas are always very crowded and you hardly find free places. We came a little bit late and there were left only two places on the higher row with one place behind a young couple (maybe 20 years old). My wife sat behind the man of the couple. When the woman of the staff entered to give out the salt, which we have to rub on our bodies the man of the couple below us, couldn't retain and turned his head toward my wife. We sat one level above them and my wive couldn't cross her legs because of the little space, so he gazed directly on her pussy from 1 feet distance...
I didn't noticed all this, but my wife told me later. We assume that he noticed the bling bling of the piercing, when we entered the sauna and climbed up to the places behind them. So he turned back to check the piercing again.
I loved the idea a young guy checked out the pussy of my wife from some inches distance!

To give you some example I added two pictures how my wife walked in the spa.
Attached Thumbnails
2013-12-26 10.05.22.jpg   2014-04-17 07.41.56.jpg  

Old 02-24-2017, 08:22 PM

Thanked 8,933 Times in 974 Posts
Default Thanks!

Awesome view! You are a lucky man!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nectcouple For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2017, 05:45 AM

Default walking naked all the building...

you know the video with the skinny girl,who is walking all the stairs of her building naked??...i make my girlfriend to do the same,whearing heals like the pic in my profile...except this,we had sex in the front door of the building and i make her masturbate in front of the door of our neighbor!!!...she had squirt 3-4 times during all this...off course we made all that late night,around 2am!!...we have make a lot of other things like that!!!....the next step i want to make is to make her walk around our block late night completely naked...she want to to that,i know!!! but i'm the one how is afraid!!!
Old 03-01-2017, 11:12 AM

Default Our life experiences

Well our married life started out a bit tame, compared to some of the stories on here. However, as we became more comfortable, our experiences extended beyond marital relations, and outside of the bedroom.

As teenagers, we would go parking, mostly finding a spot off the road in the hills outside of town. One time, we were caught next to a railroad line by the local cop. We were both completely naked when he found us. He didn't make us get out but he insisted on shining his light into the backseat where we were, lighting up my girlfriend's bush. She was mortified.

After marriage, and after our first child, we were on vacation sharing a 2 BR beach condo with another couple. Our son (about 2 years old) was sleeping on the floor of the room and we didn't want to wake him. We went out onto the adjoining deck that faced the main road into the condo development. I stripped her bare out there, and we fooled around. At least two cars passed our building (we were on the second floor) with a dim outdoor light shining on us.

We repeated that experience on other decks at several other beach cottages, both in Ocean City MD and later down in the Outer Banks of NC. At one of these, the hot tub was on the front deck, again second floor. I convinced my wife to strip in the tub, with people walking along the Beach Road walking path across the road from our house. There was no way they could actually see us. But I purposefully left our towels at the other end of the deck from the tub. She very casually got out and walked completely naked to get them and dry off.

About three years after that, I had to go to Orlando for work, to start up a new facility. She is a sucker for Disney and I persuaded her to go along for a long weekend before my week of work at the new building. On the flight down, I strongly suggested that we should check out a nudist resort that is about 12 miles south of Disneyworld. I guess she felt like she owed me for taking her to Disney. After a day of persuading, she agreed.

We planned it for Sunday and she spent a long time in the shower that morning. I'd like to tell you that she removed everything in terms of her bush but she didn't Very nice trim though. We drove down, she hardly said a word the whole time. Arrived and checked in. We both went into the restrooms by the pool to strip (not sure why?). After she came out carrying her clothes, and wearing a sarong at her waisst, she insisted on going down by the lake to begin, to avoid people as much as possible. The two pools were very busy that day.

She kept a sarong around her waist, letting her boobs free, walking past a few other people on the way. She sat in a lounge chair, still mostly wrapped in the sarong. We spent about four hours there, and she finally turned over on her stomach, leaving her sarong under her, with her bare butt showing. I'm not sure what triggered it, but after about another 30 minutes, she raised up and said that she needed to leave. I knew that this was most likely going to be my only chance to have her come to a nude resort or beach. I agreed that we could leave and we packed our things. After we got to the car, I told her to give me her sarong and towel. She asked why, and I explained that based on her reluctance, I was certain that we would never be at a place like this again. She said that's almost certainly right. I replied that Well, then I want the memory of you walking completely naked in front of a lot of people. That I wanted something to remember our day here if we would never repeat the experience.

She looked at me for a bit, and then looked at her clothes in the trunk of our rental car. She could have just grabbed them and ran for the women's room. After about 30 seconds of neither of us saying anything, she silently handed me her towel, and unknotted her sarong and handed it to me. I put them in the trunk, and took her hand. We walked all the way through both pool areas. There had to be at least 100 to 150 people in the pools, on the pool deck area, in sunlounge chairs, coming out of the snackbar. She walked either looking at the ground, or straight ahead. We came out on the other side of the pool complex, opposite some hotel buildings, and a parking area. We walked back around the buildings that surrounded the pool, seeing a half dozen other couples and two families. She didn't flinch or turn red, but didn't look at them either. We got back to the car, and I opened the trunk, pulled our clothes out. She went into the restroom to dress, while I dressed by the car. We drove back to our hotel room in Orlando, and it took about three hours for her to say more than two words to me. We were both mostly upset with ourselves that we had disappointed each other - her for letting me down and not staying longer, and me for maybe pushing her too hard. She agreed that she could never be a nudist, at least a social one at a resort. But that if we were someplace private, she might agree to the experience again. And she has but never around anyone else.

I have a few other instances when we've pushed the envelope, but this entry is a bit long. Let me know if you would like to hear more.
Old 03-03-2017, 01:10 PM

Default delivery...

year 2015,i was not with the girl at the pics,in my profile...with onother one,great ass,maybe the best i own ever!!,hahaha...it was time for diner and we were bored to cook anything,and we ordered a pizza...the time between the delivery come,i think a dare,a bet!!...if i win,she will be naked on heals only at the time the delivery come,if she wins,i leak her for 30' continously...she loses (it was an app game with questions) how she react??...imediately she was naked and wait,when the ring bells,she stay next to the door,no eye contact with the guy,she squat and start to masturbate!!...without me to ask all this!!!...guys,it was one of the greatest images i have ever seen,she was soo erotic,all the scene was 3',she was next to the door,the idea that maybe the guy will step inside,drive her crazy!!!...i'm steel in love with this girl,it was big mistake that i couldn't be with her anymore,but i think in the close future we will have something!!...anyway,after that,i left the pizza on the table,i go to maria,grab her,eat her pussy for more than 15'...she had 3-4 orgasms,after i fuck her soo nice and during that i whisper in her ear that at the moment she was next to the door,i wish she had the power to step on the door,naked,wet,exposed like that...not to mention that she squirted like fountain...
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to nikos1982 For This Useful Post:
Old 03-14-2017, 09:38 AM

Default Fiction story turns into Non-Fiction action

I have posted about getting my wife to be shared and told stories of how we talk about it.
I decided to write down my thoughts and posted in Fiction as "the way I see it going down".
My wife and I planned to play yesterday afternoon as it has been awhile. Its hard to get together with a young child in the house. So I asked her what she wanted to do? She said she was sure I had something in mind. Ever since I found this site while searching what to do to my wife while tied up I am obsessed with it. Since we did not have much time I decided to tie her wrists to ankles and blindfold her. She had got a complete bikini wax a few days ago so she was as smooth as could be..
Along with my story I wrote I also come up with a list of questions designed to see exactly what we could continue with as far as sharing her.

I got her fired up and told her I missed our sexual talk and started with the sharing which always gets her going. I decided to go for broke and told her about the story and if she would like to hear it.. she said YES!

So as I played with her I read her the story of a stranger coming in and giving her a massage while tied and read it word for word.
She was getting so fired up I could not believe!
I went ahead and started asking the questions.
1. Does the thought of another man giving you a massage while tied turn you on? YES
2. Does the thought of another man fucking you turn you on? Her response was probably not as much as you..

So I did not get to the 10 other questions of how far she would go but I did get the OK for a full on nude massage which I told her I would arrange.
I'll be honest the thought of another man turned me on but ONLY if it turns her on so I am fine with that.

But back to the action.
I was fingering and fucking her intermittently while talking and noticed she was so wet. It was white and creamy. I was using lube but this was her.. never seen that on her. she was so wet on her own.
I continued to play and fuck until I was content, and brought her to a pretty amazing verbal orgasm. At best in the past my wife may get 2-3 but usually no more than 3 depending on how long and intense they are.

well after the first one I let her get on top which is her favorite position. I'll be honest I don't usually last this long but seeing her so turned on was amazing. And exactly the reactions I have been working for.

Once on top she started cumming immediately. She rode me for all I was worth. I am trying not to exaggerate but she had what seemed to be a continuous orgasm for 5-8 min. The look of surprise on her face was amazing. She could not believe it went that long.
She rode me till she said she could no longer be in that position so I got to mount up and ended in an amazing finish with lots of cum all over her.
Although I did not get the OK to share her completely we have some fun to look forward to.
Never underestimate the value of a good story. Now I have to come up with more!
Old 03-14-2017, 10:23 AM

Thanked 9,970 Times in 516 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by onwater247 View Post
I have posted about getting my wife to be shared and told stories of how we talk about it.
I decided to write down my thoughts and posted in Fiction as "the way I see it going down".
My wife and I planned to play yesterday afternoon as it has been awhile. Its hard to get together with a young child in the house. So I asked her what she wanted to do? She said she was sure I had something in mind. Ever since I found this site while searching what to do to my wife while tied up I am obsessed with it. Since we did not have much time I decided to tie her wrists to ankles and blindfold her. She had got a complete bikini wax a few days ago so she was as smooth as could be..
Along with my story I wrote I also come up with a list of questions designed to see exactly what we could continue with as far as sharing her.

I got her fired up and told her I missed our sexual talk and started with the sharing which always gets her going. I decided to go for broke and told her about the story and if she would like to hear it.. she said YES!

So as I played with her I read her the story of a stranger coming in and giving her a massage while tied and read it word for word.
She was getting so fired up I could not believe!
I went ahead and started asking the questions.
1. Does the thought of another man giving you a massage while tied turn you on? YES
2. Does the thought of another man fucking you turn you on? Her response was probably not as much as you..

So I did not get to the 10 other questions of how far she would go but I did get the OK for a full on nude massage which I told her I would arrange.
I'll be honest the thought of another man turned me on but ONLY if it turns her on so I am fine with that.

But back to the action.
I was fingering and fucking her intermittently while talking and noticed she was so wet. It was white and creamy. I was using lube but this was her.. never seen that on her. she was so wet on her own.
I continued to play and fuck until I was content, and brought her to a pretty amazing verbal orgasm. At best in the past my wife may get 2-3 but usually no more than 3 depending on how long and intense they are.

well after the first one I let her get on top which is her favorite position. I'll be honest I don't usually last this long but seeing her so turned on was amazing. And exactly the reactions I have been working for.

Once on top she started cumming immediately. She rode me for all I was worth. I am trying not to exaggerate but she had what seemed to be a continuous orgasm for 5-8 min. The look of surprise on her face was amazing. She could not believe it went that long.
She rode me till she said she could no longer be in that position so I got to mount up and ended in an amazing finish with lots of cum all over her.
Although I did not get the OK to share her completely we have some fun to look forward to.
Never underestimate the value of a good story. Now I have to come up with more!
I'd like to see your other questions.

Free Videos - Updated Twice Daily
CB Occ 324

3m:28s

12-23-2018
Wet T3 pt2b

4m:08s

06-01-2013
BFF Taking a Well Needed Break

2m:15s

09-12-2022
astrangeriscoming1080MP4 trailer